Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Becoming The Elon Musk Of Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So today, I ended up with 0 treasure and 0 gems.

It's not technically true, I have more in my hoard, but still. It did not just strike me, it ran me over with a truck and called me a weenie little loser with NO grindset or anything. Saddening! So I was thinking: What would the funniest possible thing to do all year be? I mean, I don't believe in new years resolutions. I think it's silly to designate one specific day to change yourself even if it is a significant day. That, and also the fact that no one really follows through on them.

What I'm going to do instead is something unspeakably pointless, impossible to prove and very difficult to reach in the first place. Something that no one will help me with and will be incredibly tedious.

What I plan to do is become the wealthiest Flight Rising player ever.

But Murdoc! The imaginary strawman loser in my brain cries. It's not like you know at any given time how much treasure everyone else has! You can't prove that you're the wealthiest! It's simply an unreachable goal that you can't fully measure!

Well, the imaginary strawman loser in my brain is right. But in the process, I will become Flight Rising's Elon Musk in terms of being an annoying billionaire and have an entertaining thread to look back on wistfully, when I go from riches to rags again and once again have 0 of either treasure or gems because I blew it all on genes and apparel the minute I was quite sure I was indeed the wealthiest, only to find out someone else had exactly one more coin than me.

Here's the plan.
  • I ultimately do not plan to become the richest in gems or food points. Achievability is important, even if I have no technical way of measuring how wealthy I am relative to everyone else. There's not like. A leaderboard I'd be aware of. Maybe there is. That would make this easier. But I want my unachievable goal to be at least somewhat doable, damn it.
  • I will be logging in every day, and when I log off, I will post every single expense and profit of the day, as well as how I achieved or spent it. This will also include the count at the end of the day.
  • For simplicity reasons, I am going to keep all of this treasure in the hoard so I can easily count it. This means in practice I will also be among the poorest. Treasure will only leave the hoard when it is absolutely necessary in order to make more money.
  • I encourage all that care about this to send me guides in making treasure, to remind me if I forget to do something, and to also give me all their money but as always none of that is necessary really.
  • I don't care about how I end up using the money. I just want to be able to say I used every single day of this year to maximize profits.
  • If you see this thread, please tell me what your treasure count is and how much the maximum you remember having is! This is so I know that even if I may not technically know if I am the wealthiest player in the game, I know the several people I am beating.

My current count of treasure and gems as of starting this thread on January 5th, 2024, is:
  • 54106 treasure.
  • 116 gems.

But outside of the hoard, I got a whole lot of 0 on both.

Let the games begin.

So today, I ended up with 0 treasure and 0 gems.

It's not technically true, I have more in my hoard, but still. It did not just strike me, it ran me over with a truck and called me a weenie little loser with NO grindset or anything. Saddening! So I was thinking: What would the funniest possible thing to do all year be? I mean, I don't believe in new years resolutions. I think it's silly to designate one specific day to change yourself even if it is a significant day. That, and also the fact that no one really follows through on them.

What I'm going to do instead is something unspeakably pointless, impossible to prove and very difficult to reach in the first place. Something that no one will help me with and will be incredibly tedious.

What I plan to do is become the wealthiest Flight Rising player ever.

But Murdoc! The imaginary strawman loser in my brain cries. It's not like you know at any given time how much treasure everyone else has! You can't prove that you're the wealthiest! It's simply an unreachable goal that you can't fully measure!

Well, the imaginary strawman loser in my brain is right. But in the process, I will become Flight Rising's Elon Musk in terms of being an annoying billionaire and have an entertaining thread to look back on wistfully, when I go from riches to rags again and once again have 0 of either treasure or gems because I blew it all on genes and apparel the minute I was quite sure I was indeed the wealthiest, only to find out someone else had exactly one more coin than me.

Here's the plan.
  • I ultimately do not plan to become the richest in gems or food points. Achievability is important, even if I have no technical way of measuring how wealthy I am relative to everyone else. There's not like. A leaderboard I'd be aware of. Maybe there is. That would make this easier. But I want my unachievable goal to be at least somewhat doable, damn it.
  • I will be logging in every day, and when I log off, I will post every single expense and profit of the day, as well as how I achieved or spent it. This will also include the count at the end of the day.
  • For simplicity reasons, I am going to keep all of this treasure in the hoard so I can easily count it. This means in practice I will also be among the poorest. Treasure will only leave the hoard when it is absolutely necessary in order to make more money.
  • I encourage all that care about this to send me guides in making treasure, to remind me if I forget to do something, and to also give me all their money but as always none of that is necessary really.
  • I don't care about how I end up using the money. I just want to be able to say I used every single day of this year to maximize profits.
  • If you see this thread, please tell me what your treasure count is and how much the maximum you remember having is! This is so I know that even if I may not technically know if I am the wealthiest player in the game, I know the several people I am beating.

My current count of treasure and gems as of starting this thread on January 5th, 2024, is:
  • 54106 treasure.
  • 116 gems.

But outside of the hoard, I got a whole lot of 0 on both.

Let the games begin.

he/him. i shwag it, boystyle. give me all of your money. i want every gem and every coin. all of them forever. the ultimate slumdog millionaire. watch me get rich HERE: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3305628/
buy babies from me HERE: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3323174

82bd84e72a1ff5ac20f689a3324ea18fbc08f84c.gif
Starting from the point I made the original post, I began to document today's profit from all sources I had not already taken (fairgrounds, tomo, etc.). This meant achievements, Higher or Lower, and hoardselling. In total, the tally was as follows.

1/5/2024

Achievement Profits
- 16500 treasure.
- 32 gems.

Higher Or Lower Profits
- 1040 treasure.

Hoardselling Profits
- 30767 treasure.

Treasure Chest Profits
- 9946 treasure. I don't know this for sure by the way because I categorize this all in notepad and accidentally replaced the number here with hoardselling. I just did some math to reverse engineer it.
- 5 gems.

Total profits - 40713.

Expense was incurred when I forgot my objective for a moment and forced Baldwin to make me a goddamn Peridot Roundhorn, the lazy scumbag. This cost me 900.

The final treasure tally for today is 111459.

The final gem tally for today is 153.

I've also decided anyone who donates will receive FREE HATCHLINGS THAT I DON'T WANT IF I HAVE ANY. I've got 15 on the way (which is why I broke the bank trying to get den slots and adequate males for breeding in the first place!) so get ready for any early people who wanna watch me get rich to get the ugliest dragons I hatch (probably not very ugly) as well as my eternal gratitude and subservience when I am done with this dumb challenge.

Do subscribe to the pinglist. I won't ping it for every daily treasure tally, but when I say something of value, I will ping it so everyone can see my strats and such. I promise I'll be very entertaining even on the tallies. I use FR to remember to take my meds so yeah you better expect it to be daily buster brown.

I've got the Peridot Roundhorn in question on the AH if any of you wanna help a boy out. That's 3k treasure waiting to happen.
Starting from the point I made the original post, I began to document today's profit from all sources I had not already taken (fairgrounds, tomo, etc.). This meant achievements, Higher or Lower, and hoardselling. In total, the tally was as follows.

1/5/2024

Achievement Profits
- 16500 treasure.
- 32 gems.

Higher Or Lower Profits
- 1040 treasure.

Hoardselling Profits
- 30767 treasure.

Treasure Chest Profits
- 9946 treasure. I don't know this for sure by the way because I categorize this all in notepad and accidentally replaced the number here with hoardselling. I just did some math to reverse engineer it.
- 5 gems.

Total profits - 40713.

Expense was incurred when I forgot my objective for a moment and forced Baldwin to make me a goddamn Peridot Roundhorn, the lazy scumbag. This cost me 900.

The final treasure tally for today is 111459.

The final gem tally for today is 153.

I've also decided anyone who donates will receive FREE HATCHLINGS THAT I DON'T WANT IF I HAVE ANY. I've got 15 on the way (which is why I broke the bank trying to get den slots and adequate males for breeding in the first place!) so get ready for any early people who wanna watch me get rich to get the ugliest dragons I hatch (probably not very ugly) as well as my eternal gratitude and subservience when I am done with this dumb challenge.

Do subscribe to the pinglist. I won't ping it for every daily treasure tally, but when I say something of value, I will ping it so everyone can see my strats and such. I promise I'll be very entertaining even on the tallies. I use FR to remember to take my meds so yeah you better expect it to be daily buster brown.

I've got the Peridot Roundhorn in question on the AH if any of you wanna help a boy out. That's 3k treasure waiting to happen.
he/him. i shwag it, boystyle. give me all of your money. i want every gem and every coin. all of them forever. the ultimate slumdog millionaire. watch me get rich HERE: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3305628/

current treasure count is 266kt, max i've had is 2mil [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZTdydog.jpg[/img]
current treasure count is 266kt, max i've had is 2mil
ZTdydog.jpg
KNb4j0t.gif shark
fr+8
he/she/they
rainworld hypfx
godspeed you my legend thank you for this blessing . *salutes*

ive got good news: the peridot roundhorn has been sold, bumping today's tally up to 114369! all things considered i think that today has been an excellent first day. thank god
godspeed you my legend thank you for this blessing . *salutes*

ive got good news: the peridot roundhorn has been sold, bumping today's tally up to 114369! all things considered i think that today has been an excellent first day. thank god

Right now I've a little over 7.5mil treasure (saving for achievements...) Richest I've ever been was 221kg (so approx 221mil treasure), and even then there are players who blow that out of the water... That said, good luck. If your cauldron's not maxed, you'll want to do that to brew anything new or limited time that might pop up.

The trouble is, the longer people've been here, the more wealth they accumulate, through limited time items, fest stuff... It's hard to catch up to the Old players, lol.

The most profitable event of the year is night of the nocturnes, which has just ended, but there's always next year ;) in the meantime, maximize holidays and mini-events. You can invest in wildclaw scrolls etc if they cycle back in. I got a lot of my money through egg investments, buying during NotN when they're cheap and holding onto them until the prices go up, but they go up more slowly each year, since a lot of players use this strategy. You'll have to wait nearly a whole year with an egg investment to make much of a profit these days.

Edit: Oh, and familiar bonding's a sleeper hit. Good for fest materials too.

Sincerely, a (relatively) rich FR user
Right now I've a little over 7.5mil treasure (saving for achievements...) Richest I've ever been was 221kg (so approx 221mil treasure), and even then there are players who blow that out of the water... That said, good luck. If your cauldron's not maxed, you'll want to do that to brew anything new or limited time that might pop up.

The trouble is, the longer people've been here, the more wealth they accumulate, through limited time items, fest stuff... It's hard to catch up to the Old players, lol.

The most profitable event of the year is night of the nocturnes, which has just ended, but there's always next year ;) in the meantime, maximize holidays and mini-events. You can invest in wildclaw scrolls etc if they cycle back in. I got a lot of my money through egg investments, buying during NotN when they're cheap and holding onto them until the prices go up, but they go up more slowly each year, since a lot of players use this strategy. You'll have to wait nearly a whole year with an egg investment to make much of a profit these days.

Edit: Oh, and familiar bonding's a sleeper hit. Good for fest materials too.

Sincerely, a (relatively) rich FR user
@Ambercat12 thank you for the advice! could you find any guides for this stuff? it's okay if not, it's just that i'm not too familiar with the "other player interaction" aspect of FR (as i am a weird recluse freak and this is pretty much one of my only forays into the forums). i've definitely got a lot of stuff to do lol
@Ambercat12 thank you for the advice! could you find any guides for this stuff? it's okay if not, it's just that i'm not too familiar with the "other player interaction" aspect of FR (as i am a weird recluse freak and this is pretty much one of my only forays into the forums). i've definitely got a lot of stuff to do lol

Okay this is very, very entertaining. Sending you best wishes. A few times I've had just over a million t (there's a reason why I rarely manage a pair expansion, I hardly ever hold onto more than about 200kt at a single time) and the one time I had 14kg because I was saving up for a gorgeous 5 digit. Which I got. And I still adore to this day.

At this very moment, I have 211g that I'm holding for a UMA and *checks hand* all of 1,738t. If you can't tell, I'm really bad at holding onto treasure in this game. Theresa reason why I tend to buy things in gems whenever I'm not saving for something specific.

Oh, and guides! I've used Ygdrasill's FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit a lot, which is good if a bit outdated, but probably the most comprehensive one (at least that I've found) is Paladingineer's The Data-Based Money Making Guide. Highly recommend. There's also a lot of stuff you can find in the way of keeping track of savings and stuff like that.
Okay this is very, very entertaining. Sending you best wishes. A few times I've had just over a million t (there's a reason why I rarely manage a pair expansion, I hardly ever hold onto more than about 200kt at a single time) and the one time I had 14kg because I was saving up for a gorgeous 5 digit. Which I got. And I still adore to this day.

At this very moment, I have 211g that I'm holding for a UMA and *checks hand* all of 1,738t. If you can't tell, I'm really bad at holding onto treasure in this game. Theresa reason why I tend to buy things in gems whenever I'm not saving for something specific.

Oh, and guides! I've used Ygdrasill's FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit a lot, which is good if a bit outdated, but probably the most comprehensive one (at least that I've found) is Paladingineer's The Data-Based Money Making Guide. Highly recommend. There's also a lot of stuff you can find in the way of keeping track of savings and stuff like that.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Thank you! I was just about to post my strategies so far and my count.

The Plans (And How They're Working Out For Me)
  • My highest priority at the start of every day is going on the Fairgrounds and playing Glimmer and Gloom (with a Very Hard solver because I'm a dumb dumb silly boy.) This creates the highest payload of any activity I've been engaging in, save for potential future AH activity (which I will very much be engaging in when I am further along.)
  • I keep all expenses to a complete and total minimum. That said, soon I will have to think about investments. These include nest space (for yet another spot in which I can toss up random baby dragons) and lair space (oh dear god I don't want to do this but I need more space to hold these babies.) You'll see how strict I am about this later, but when I post the count (in a separate message from this) you'll see that throughout all of today, I spent 50t. That's 0.0052847418932059% of what I made.
  • The coli is something I am currently investing in. I've never gotten a dragon past lv 7, but I'm going to train a team for exalting and material purposes. Seeing as I plan on spending most of my gathering turns scavenging or digging, this may be one of my main sources of food save for times of utter desperation.
  • In order to keep myself sane *and* profit, I have opted to spend much of my time playing Higher or Lower. I love Higher or Lower. Admittedly, my profit mindset has been lacking in this regard (I'll sometimes do stuff like guess higher on 10 because of a gut instinct. But you know what? A slumdog millionaire always trusts his gut.) As I take this increasingly seriously, I believe Higher or Lower will be the most dramatic part of any day.
  • I'd say it's going well. If you don't care to read the whole count, 208931 is where we stand right now. Our first milestone will be one million, after which I will see if I can do anything fun for the people watching this (and helping in the case of people sending guides.)
  • People are now offering to be my indentured Flight Rising servants. Among my friends, that is. So that's nice.
  • I have preserved a den tab for baby dragons I am willing to give out for free to people who fund or assist the Slumdog Millionaire Project (as I will now call it.) (I have never seen Slumdog Millionaire.) You can probably guess the name. If I advertise free dragons elsewhere I might be able to get more publicity even. Which is good. I like attention. Not as much as I like money though.
  • Doing odd jobs around the forum for treasure sounds like a fun plan that would essentially put me on a permanent Yakuza substory chain. If any of you have any ideas for how I can serve our community, spit them out.

Potential Investments And How I Plan To Make Profit Back With Them
  • The obvious ones that I listed earlier would be funding for nests and den space. These will likely soak up the majority of the losses. However, the more nests I can incubate, the more babies I can spawn into this beautiful beautiful world. And then sell on the black market. And the more den spaces I have, the more places I can buy low and sell high in. It's investment. It's economy. I'm kind of like if the stock market was awesome.
  • A breeding project may give me decent success. Likely, I should be looking into bringing an XXX dragon into existence. This strikes me as the most time consuming and lengthy project I could be doing, though I think I could accomplish it with minimal expenses. I could possibly make quite a bit of profit with this from the looks of it. I'll have to look into how breeding projects should work.
  • Is bribery for the sake of advertising against site rules? I need to get more crushingly and dystopianly greedy. This of course relies on unpredictable factors such as "people on this site having too much treasure and giving it to this random court jester they found who keeps making sigma male jokes." Speaking of factors.

Watch Out Boy Theres Factors Boy Oh No Oh No
  • There is no guarantee the dragon economy will permit timely profit from AH investments, obviously. This is less pressing to me, because I can just wait for prices to go up again or look for people who want to buy them on my own instead of being lazy. In a lot of ways, this project relies on other people's willingness to accept my services. However, if I am adequately intelligent about this, I believe this will not be too bad.
  • The potential that I'll receive donations to the cause, or the potential that this will not happen. This is why advertisement is becoming an important concern to me. The more people know about me (and think about me and give me lots of love and attention forever), the more likely I'll come across someone charitable enough to pass me so much as a coin. And every. Coin. Counts. A loss of even a single piece of treasure will not be tolerated. #staytoxic
  • Smaller things, like whether I win a Higher or Lower round. A true slumdog millionaire cares even about this.
  • My own personal will to continue as the most pertinent factor. But like. Okay. I'm a star nursing student and I have just about nothing but free time. And I could be spending that free time doing much less productive things. Imagine the bragging rights. I've got internet weirdos to impress dude.
  • On a related note, my own personal ability to continue. I will likely not become very wealthy if I die tomorrow obviously but yknow. I'd say anything from a vacation to just passing out at the wrong time or having to study too long could break my streak of visiting the site every day and reduce the benefits I receive, not to mention missing out on a full day of profit. As it doesn't take me too long before I feel like I can log off and get on with the rest of my day (just a few hours. Maybe that's a lot. I don't know I'm a total no-life.) it isn't necessarily inconvenient. A lot of FR is just waiting around. I can multitask, you know. But still.

And now to post the count.
Thank you! I was just about to post my strategies so far and my count.

The Plans (And How They're Working Out For Me)
  • My highest priority at the start of every day is going on the Fairgrounds and playing Glimmer and Gloom (with a Very Hard solver because I'm a dumb dumb silly boy.) This creates the highest payload of any activity I've been engaging in, save for potential future AH activity (which I will very much be engaging in when I am further along.)
  • I keep all expenses to a complete and total minimum. That said, soon I will have to think about investments. These include nest space (for yet another spot in which I can toss up random baby dragons) and lair space (oh dear god I don't want to do this but I need more space to hold these babies.) You'll see how strict I am about this later, but when I post the count (in a separate message from this) you'll see that throughout all of today, I spent 50t. That's 0.0052847418932059% of what I made.
  • The coli is something I am currently investing in. I've never gotten a dragon past lv 7, but I'm going to train a team for exalting and material purposes. Seeing as I plan on spending most of my gathering turns scavenging or digging, this may be one of my main sources of food save for times of utter desperation.
  • In order to keep myself sane *and* profit, I have opted to spend much of my time playing Higher or Lower. I love Higher or Lower. Admittedly, my profit mindset has been lacking in this regard (I'll sometimes do stuff like guess higher on 10 because of a gut instinct. But you know what? A slumdog millionaire always trusts his gut.) As I take this increasingly seriously, I believe Higher or Lower will be the most dramatic part of any day.
  • I'd say it's going well. If you don't care to read the whole count, 208931 is where we stand right now. Our first milestone will be one million, after which I will see if I can do anything fun for the people watching this (and helping in the case of people sending guides.)
  • People are now offering to be my indentured Flight Rising servants. Among my friends, that is. So that's nice.
  • I have preserved a den tab for baby dragons I am willing to give out for free to people who fund or assist the Slumdog Millionaire Project (as I will now call it.) (I have never seen Slumdog Millionaire.) You can probably guess the name. If I advertise free dragons elsewhere I might be able to get more publicity even. Which is good. I like attention. Not as much as I like money though.
  • Doing odd jobs around the forum for treasure sounds like a fun plan that would essentially put me on a permanent Yakuza substory chain. If any of you have any ideas for how I can serve our community, spit them out.

Potential Investments And How I Plan To Make Profit Back With Them
  • The obvious ones that I listed earlier would be funding for nests and den space. These will likely soak up the majority of the losses. However, the more nests I can incubate, the more babies I can spawn into this beautiful beautiful world. And then sell on the black market. And the more den spaces I have, the more places I can buy low and sell high in. It's investment. It's economy. I'm kind of like if the stock market was awesome.
  • A breeding project may give me decent success. Likely, I should be looking into bringing an XXX dragon into existence. This strikes me as the most time consuming and lengthy project I could be doing, though I think I could accomplish it with minimal expenses. I could possibly make quite a bit of profit with this from the looks of it. I'll have to look into how breeding projects should work.
  • Is bribery for the sake of advertising against site rules? I need to get more crushingly and dystopianly greedy. This of course relies on unpredictable factors such as "people on this site having too much treasure and giving it to this random court jester they found who keeps making sigma male jokes." Speaking of factors.

Watch Out Boy Theres Factors Boy Oh No Oh No
  • There is no guarantee the dragon economy will permit timely profit from AH investments, obviously. This is less pressing to me, because I can just wait for prices to go up again or look for people who want to buy them on my own instead of being lazy. In a lot of ways, this project relies on other people's willingness to accept my services. However, if I am adequately intelligent about this, I believe this will not be too bad.
  • The potential that I'll receive donations to the cause, or the potential that this will not happen. This is why advertisement is becoming an important concern to me. The more people know about me (and think about me and give me lots of love and attention forever), the more likely I'll come across someone charitable enough to pass me so much as a coin. And every. Coin. Counts. A loss of even a single piece of treasure will not be tolerated. #staytoxic
  • Smaller things, like whether I win a Higher or Lower round. A true slumdog millionaire cares even about this.
  • My own personal will to continue as the most pertinent factor. But like. Okay. I'm a star nursing student and I have just about nothing but free time. And I could be spending that free time doing much less productive things. Imagine the bragging rights. I've got internet weirdos to impress dude.
  • On a related note, my own personal ability to continue. I will likely not become very wealthy if I die tomorrow obviously but yknow. I'd say anything from a vacation to just passing out at the wrong time or having to study too long could break my streak of visiting the site every day and reduce the benefits I receive, not to mention missing out on a full day of profit. As it doesn't take me too long before I feel like I can log off and get on with the rest of my day (just a few hours. Maybe that's a lot. I don't know I'm a total no-life.) it isn't necessarily inconvenient. A lot of FR is just waiting around. I can multitask, you know. But still.

And now to post the count.

Today I woke up with 1600 treasure and 1 gem outside my hoard. Scandalous. I couldn't believe it. Then I remembered I probably just got it from the daily login "keep your dragons fed" bonus and like 2 minutes of higher or lower I played while zoinked after the last documentation. Whatever. It was stashed in the hoard immediately is my point.

I went and incubated my 15 eggs in waiting. Three more incubation periods...

My earnings, in order, were:

Familiars:
- 1030 treasure.
- Two rusted chests.
- + 120 treasure from Fiona.

Chests:
- 3805 treasure.

Hoardselling:
- 6132 treasure.

Crim:
- 800 treasure. (sold a dark acuity fragment.)

Fairgrounds:
- 75000 treasure.

Higher or Lower:
- 2925 treasure.

Tomo:
- 2700 treasure (epic misclick. humiliating!)

Achievements:
- 500 treasure.
- 1 gem.

Today, I made 94612 in treasure.

Expenses were taken when I used Baldwin's Bubbling Brew to create glass beakers, costing me 50 gold. In total, that means I made 94562 today.

Altogether, I have 208931 in my hoard.

@slumdog millionaire wit da sigma grindset (pinging for the post above, not the count. Don't worry I won't ping you for the counts.)
Today I woke up with 1600 treasure and 1 gem outside my hoard. Scandalous. I couldn't believe it. Then I remembered I probably just got it from the daily login "keep your dragons fed" bonus and like 2 minutes of higher or lower I played while zoinked after the last documentation. Whatever. It was stashed in the hoard immediately is my point.

I went and incubated my 15 eggs in waiting. Three more incubation periods...

My earnings, in order, were:

Familiars:
- 1030 treasure.
- Two rusted chests.
- + 120 treasure from Fiona.

Chests:
- 3805 treasure.

Hoardselling:
- 6132 treasure.

Crim:
- 800 treasure. (sold a dark acuity fragment.)

Fairgrounds:
- 75000 treasure.

Higher or Lower:
- 2925 treasure.

Tomo:
- 2700 treasure (epic misclick. humiliating!)

Achievements:
- 500 treasure.
- 1 gem.

Today, I made 94612 in treasure.

Expenses were taken when I used Baldwin's Bubbling Brew to create glass beakers, costing me 50 gold. In total, that means I made 94562 today.

Altogether, I have 208931 in my hoard.

@slumdog millionaire wit da sigma grindset (pinging for the post above, not the count. Don't worry I won't ping you for the counts.)

already signed up for the pinglist but i'm very interested in watching this go down! currently have 2m treasure and 8.1kg in my vault, and thats the most i've ever had in treasure (okay maybe i had 2.7mt in my vault earlier in the week but i bought lair expansions), but in terms of gems i think the most i've had is around 11kg from selling an old 5 copy custom. i fully recommend the coli team and familiar bonding. the reason i have as much treasure i have right now is from busting open a bunch of saved chests from familiar bonding. it racks up quickly. investing in more familiars is a useful way to do this. even if you have to buy some, they'll pay off in the end (unless they're fest fams haha) selling food on the auction house is a really quick method too. i undercut the lowest price per unit by about 5-10 treasure and it sells within a day for the most part. a coli team is useful for this, as well as training up exaltees, but they're definitely a time and money sink unless you luck out with coli drops and get the stones you're looking for. stuff like baldwin and swipp are also a good thing to keep an eye on. i'm always at least passively using baldwin by melting down items for materials. not much in terms of experience, but you get a good stockpile of ingredients for brewing. if i come up with any more get rich quick tips i'll be sure to post them! in the meantime though... i will be watching this thread with much interest [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
already signed up for the pinglist but i'm very interested in watching this go down! currently have 2m treasure and 8.1kg in my vault, and thats the most i've ever had in treasure (okay maybe i had 2.7mt in my vault earlier in the week but i bought lair expansions), but in terms of gems i think the most i've had is around 11kg from selling an old 5 copy custom.

i fully recommend the coli team and familiar bonding. the reason i have as much treasure i have right now is from busting open a bunch of saved chests from familiar bonding. it racks up quickly. investing in more familiars is a useful way to do this. even if you have to buy some, they'll pay off in the end (unless they're fest fams haha)

selling food on the auction house is a really quick method too. i undercut the lowest price per unit by about 5-10 treasure and it sells within a day for the most part. a coli team is useful for this, as well as training up exaltees, but they're definitely a time and money sink unless you luck out with coli drops and get the stones you're looking for.

stuff like baldwin and swipp are also a good thing to keep an eye on. i'm always at least passively using baldwin by melting down items for materials. not much in terms of experience, but you get a good stockpile of ingredients for brewing.

if i come up with any more get rich quick tips i'll be sure to post them! in the meantime though... i will be watching this thread with much interest
accent shop
wishlist
zhoq7JF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7