Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Cryptid Trail
1 2 3 4 5 6
I feel like I just went on a journey, but strangely I can't remember..... got some cool stickers and weird ads/flyers in my bag tho
I feel like I just went on a journey, but strangely I can't remember..... got some cool stickers and weird ads/flyers in my bag tho
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
Woo that was fun! So many neat badges c:
Woo that was fun! So many neat badges c:
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
Hi all! If you were having an issue with clue 2, it has been fixed! Happy hunting!
Hi all! If you were having an issue with clue 2, it has been fixed! Happy hunting!
KihBt9M.pngSkinshop_sig.pngrngp_sig.pngcomms_sig.png
I finisheddddd
I finisheddddd
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@NimStratus Hi, I was wondering if this event could stay up for a bit longer? I've been super busy so I didn't get the chance to participate yet, but I really like these trail hunts. Completely understand if you guys want to clean things up asap but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask :')
@NimStratus Hi, I was wondering if this event could stay up for a bit longer? I've been super busy so I didn't get the chance to participate yet, but I really like these trail hunts. Completely understand if you guys want to clean things up asap but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask :')
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
[quote name="NimStratus" date="2023-12-16 15:18:14" ] >[b]What if I don’t find all the badges before the end of the week?[/b] Because this is just a fun game and not a competition all badges will be shared at the end of the event so anyone who doesn’t find them can get them. The trail itself is just for fun. [/quote] Are the badges going to be posted all together? (I have like 30 tabs open so I can gather them all without running the trail again XD)
NimStratus wrote on 2023-12-16 15:18:14:
>What if I don’t find all the badges before the end of the week?
Because this is just a fun game and not a competition all badges will be shared at the end of the event so anyone who doesn’t find them can get them. The trail itself is just for fun.

Are the badges going to be posted all together? (I have like 30 tabs open so I can gather them all without running the trail again XD)
@NimStratus I have the same question as sp580s above, I never managed to participate because of time issues but I'd love to see/get all the badges together if it's not too much of an ask! c:
@NimStratus I have the same question as sp580s above, I never managed to participate because of time issues but I'd love to see/get all the badges together if it's not too much of an ask! c:
WenPrLS.png
@sp580s @Cinspawn
Yes! i've just had a very busy holiday season @v@ I'll get them up today or tomorrow.
@sp580s @Cinspawn
Yes! i've just had a very busy holiday season @v@ I'll get them up today or tomorrow.
KihBt9M.pngSkinshop_sig.pngrngp_sig.pngcomms_sig.png
@nimstratus thank you for the update! Absolutely no rush ^-^
@nimstratus thank you for the update! Absolutely no rush ^-^
Oh yes absolutely no rush!!! This is suuuuch a busy time of the year, it's so hard to gauge between friendly-reminder-in-case-they-forgot and 'surely theyre just busy!' All the hard work is appreciated [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh yes absolutely no rush!!! This is suuuuch a busy time of the year, it's so hard to gauge between friendly-reminder-in-case-they-forgot and 'surely theyre just busy!' All the hard work is appreciated
WenPrLS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6