Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Xirei's Laziest Long Drop Challenge
[center][b]Welcome to my Long Drop Challenge thread![/b] [size=2][i](I'll make this prettier later)[/i][/size][/center] [center]I did a long drop aaaages ago, my barbecue challenge, back when we could only feed meat first and I was running out constantly! Well now I have more dragons and they are still HUNGRY. [center][emoji=meat size=1][/center] This one is going to be a slow burn and I'm definitely not sticking to the original rules of a long drop, but I DO want food (as always) and I also want shiny stuff. *-* [center][emoji=insect size=1][/center] So here we are! To lay it out, I'm going to set the first food drop in every venue as my focus at the beginning of the hunt, shove everything I have of that item in the fridge (vault) and coli grind as I normally do. I'm setting up like this to allow for venue switching on the fly in case fodder training calls, or we have scavenger hunts in specific venues etc. My hope is to get a bunch of full stacks to keep my lair's voracious appetite going. [center][emoji=plant size=1][/center] I will be keeping track of big drops (like eggs, dolls, runes and bosses), but not medium/common drops (almost everything else). [center][emoji=seafood size=1][/center] So without any more waffling; let's set up! [/center] [columns][center]Training Fields [item=honeycomb fragment] 6/99[/center][nextcol][center]Woodland Path [item=coral grouse] 9/99[/center][nextcol][center]Scorched Forest [item=dried jerky] 29/99[/center][nextcol][center]Sandswept Delta [item=demoiselle crane] 3/99[/center][nextcol][center]Silkstrewn Wreckage [item=oats] 99/99[/center][nextcol][center]Blooming Grove [item=garden tender] 10/99[/center][/columns] [columns][center]Forgotten Cave [item=citrus lionfish] 1/99[nextcol][center]Bamboo Falls [item=puddlehopper] 1/99[nextcol][center]Thunderhead Savanna [item=manyleaves] 1/99[nextcol][center]Redrock Cove [item=noxious caterpillar] 3/99[nextcol][center]Waterway [item=everglade hedgehog] 1/99[nextcol][center]Arena [item=goldbelly dragonfish] 1/99[/center][/columns] [columns][center]Volcanic Vents [item=warmwater twister] 4/99[nextcol][center]Rainsong Jungle [item=Bluebell Clownfish] 1/99[nextcol][center]Boreal Wood [item=Pearl Silkworm] 11/99[nextcol][center]Crystal Pools [item=Crystalplate Wasp] 42/99[nextcol][center]Harpy's Roost [item=omen seeker] 2/99[nextcol][center]Ghostlight Ruins [item=ragesquid] 1/99[/center][/columns] [columns][center]Mire [item=pond plates] 61/99[nextcol][center]Kelp Beds [item=kelp beds mackerel] 5/99[nextcol][center]Golem Workshop [item=striped monitor] 1/99[nextcol][center]Forbidden Portal [item=leon's mane] 1/99[/center][/columns]
Welcome to my Long Drop Challenge thread!
(I'll make this prettier later)
I did a long drop aaaages ago, my barbecue challenge, back when we could only feed meat first and I was running out constantly! Well now I have more dragons and they are still HUNGRY.

This one is going to be a slow burn and I'm definitely not sticking to the original rules of a long drop, but I DO want food (as always) and I also want shiny stuff. *-*

So here we are!
To lay it out, I'm going to set the first food drop in every venue as my focus at the beginning of the hunt, shove everything I have of that item in the fridge (vault) and coli grind as I normally do.

I'm setting up like this to allow for venue switching on the fly in case fodder training calls, or we have scavenger hunts in specific venues etc.

My hope is to get a bunch of full stacks to keep my lair's voracious appetite going.

I will be keeping track of big drops (like eggs, dolls, runes and bosses), but not medium/common drops (almost everything else).

So without any more waffling; let's set up!

Training Fields
Honeycomb Fragment
6/99
Woodland Path
Coral Grouse
9/99
Scorched Forest
Dried Jerky
29/99
Sandswept Delta
Demoiselle Crane
3/99
Silkstrewn Wreckage
Oats
99/99
Blooming Grove
Garden Tender
10/99
Forgotten Cave
Citrus Lionfish
1/99
Bamboo Falls
Puddlehopper
1/99
Thunderhead Savanna
Manyleaves
1/99
Redrock Cove
Noxious Caterpillar
3/99
Waterway
Everglade Hedgehog
1/99
Arena
Goldbelly Dragonfish
1/99
Volcanic Vents
Warmwater Twister
4/99
Rainsong Jungle
Bluebell Clownfish
1/99
Boreal Wood
Pearl Silkworm
11/99
Crystal Pools
Crystalplate Wasp
42/99
Harpy's Roost
Omen Seeker
2/99
Ghostlight Ruins
Ragesquid
1/99
Mire
Pond Plates
61/99
Kelp Beds
Kelp Beds Mackerel
5/99
Golem Workshop
Striped Monitor
1/99
Forbidden Portal
Leon's Mane
1/99

A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
[center][u]Big Drop Box[/u] Eyyyy first big drop! Thanks Silkstrewn! [item=unhatched nature egg][/center]
Big Drop Box

Eyyyy first big drop! Thanks Silkstrewn!
Unhatched Nature Egg
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
[center][emoji=ceramic jar size=1][/center]