Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Darkest Dungeon [Pinkerlocke] Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][i][b][size=4]Day 43[/size][/b] [item=Greater Leech] Food[/i][/center] Seafood! We're going to the cove today! [i](Well, yesterday, lol)[/i] We're going for 10-20 battles, and we're taking Belet, Harcourt, and Spinch. I think at their level they can manage the Woodland Path. Overall that was pretty chill! Belet got down to 1/4 health a couple of times, but I'm stocked on health potions! Everyone leveled up, hooray! [u][b]Stress Levels[/b][/u] Spinch - 3 Harcourt - 4 Belet - 5 [u][b]Notable Drops[/b][/u] [item=friend Hedgehog] - I gave this lil guy to Belet, as she's a beastmaster and she got pretty stressed out this run. [u][b]Hamlet Dragons:[/b][/u] Paumera healed to 2 stress points. I still need to do today's battles, but I'm off in about ten minutes so I don't know if I'll get to it today. :x
Day 43
Greater Leech
Food

Seafood! We're going to the cove today! (Well, yesterday, lol) We're going for 10-20 battles, and we're taking Belet, Harcourt, and Spinch. I think at their level they can manage the Woodland Path.

Overall that was pretty chill! Belet got down to 1/4 health a couple of times, but I'm stocked on health potions! Everyone leveled up, hooray!

Stress Levels
Spinch - 3
Harcourt - 4
Belet - 5

Notable Drops
Friend Hedgehog - I gave this lil guy to Belet, as she's a beastmaster and she got pretty stressed out this run.

Hamlet Dragons:
Paumera healed to 2 stress points.

I still need to do today's battles, but I'm off in about ten minutes so I don't know if I'll get to it today. :x
[center][i][b][size=4]Day 44[/size][/b] [item=Uaru] Food[/i][/center] Another trip to the cove! Pinkerton has listened to my pleas. :') We're going to the Cove again for 1-20 battles! RNGesus has enlisted Paumera, Fromentin, and Hellweeper. I'm taking them to the Woodland Path, as they are 6, 5, and 5 respectively. Should be fine with the proper stones! I only did 10 battles, because that was actually kind of difficult with that team. We had to flee twice! Paumera's stones just aren't what they need to be, I think. She did level up to 7, though! [b][u]Stress Levels[/u][/b] Paumera - 6 Fromentin - 6 Hellweeper - 3 [i](He was immune in the Cove due to his class!)[/i] [b][u]Hamlet Dragons[/u][/b] Spinch healed to 2 stress points. Harcourt healed to 2 stress points. Belet healed to 3 stress points. [i](This was Tuesday's pull! I'll try to catch up tomorrow. :3)[/i]
Day 44
Uaru
Food

Another trip to the cove! Pinkerton has listened to my pleas. :') We're going to the Cove again for 1-20 battles! RNGesus has enlisted Paumera, Fromentin, and Hellweeper. I'm taking them to the Woodland Path, as they are 6, 5, and 5 respectively. Should be fine with the proper stones!

I only did 10 battles, because that was actually kind of difficult with that team. We had to flee twice! Paumera's stones just aren't what they need to be, I think. She did level up to 7, though!

Stress Levels
Paumera - 6
Fromentin - 6
Hellweeper - 3 (He was immune in the Cove due to his class!)

Hamlet Dragons
Spinch healed to 2 stress points.
Harcourt healed to 2 stress points.
Belet healed to 3 stress points.

(This was Tuesday's pull! I'll try to catch up tomorrow. :3)
SO MANY UPDATES TO POST TODAY. :']
SO MANY UPDATES TO POST TODAY. :']
[center][i][b][size=4]Day 45[/size][/b] [item=Lucky Star] Food[/i][/center] Battle day in The Weald! Gypsum, Restault, Busnois are heading to the Training Fields. Restault is only 3 and must be protected at all costs, haha. D4 says they're going out for 10-20 battles. I ended up doing 10 in the fields, and 5 in the Woodland Path because why not. I updated the battle day stress mechanic, btw. [quote] Each battle day adds 1d6 points of stress to each dragon that battled that day. Class exemptions do not apply[/quote] [b][u]Stress Levels[/u][/b] Gypsum - 4 Restault - 5 Busnois - 3 [b][u]Hamlet Dragons[/u][/b] Hellweeper healed to 0 points of stress. Spinch healed to 0 points of stress. Paumera healed to 3 points of stress. Fromentin healed to 5 points of stress. Harcourt healed to 0 points of stress. Belet healed to 0 points of stress.
Day 45
Lucky Star
Food

Battle day in The Weald! Gypsum, Restault, Busnois are heading to the Training Fields. Restault is only 3 and must be protected at all costs, haha. D4 says they're going out for 10-20 battles.
I ended up doing 10 in the fields, and 5 in the Woodland Path because why not.

I updated the battle day stress mechanic, btw.
Quote:
Each battle day adds 1d6 points of stress to each dragon that battled that day. Class exemptions do not apply

Stress Levels
Gypsum - 4
Restault - 5
Busnois - 3

Hamlet Dragons
Hellweeper healed to 0 points of stress.
Spinch healed to 0 points of stress.
Paumera healed to 3 points of stress.
Fromentin healed to 5 points of stress.
Harcourt healed to 0 points of stress.
Belet healed to 0 points of stress.
[center][i][b][size=4]Day 46[/size][/b] [item=golden birdskull necklace] Apparel[/i][/center] Oh no. :') I just bought way too many dragons for other challenges, and now this? Whew. Okay. Lisieux and Harcourt are on a nest of 4 eggs!
Day 46
Golden Birdskull Necklace
Apparel

Oh no. :') I just bought way too many dragons for other challenges, and now this? Whew. Okay.
Lisieux and Harcourt are on a nest of 4 eggs!
[center][i][b][size=4]Day 47[/size][/b] [item=Greater Plantain] Food[/i][/center] Full transparency, I did get a material pull this day (Last Friday) so I instead went to Crim to determine the day's pull. Another battle day in the Weald! RNGesus sent Harcourt, Busnois, and Hellweeper out for 30-40 battles. We're going to be [i]very[/i] careful in the Woodland Path. >_>; Sad news. v_v Busnois leveled up to 6, but was taken out by two back to back ice attacks from two Winter Glade lords... We were on the 24th battle when she went out. </3 Those glade lords are brutal to nature dragons! It's such a shame, because this team worked great together. [b][u]Notable Drops[/u][/b] [item=winter glade lord] How dare you come home with the party after killing Busnois! Rude! Literally dropped in the battle she died in. Pfft. [b][u]Stress Levels[/u][/b] Harcourt - 7 Hellweeper - 7 [b][u]Hamlet Dragons[/u][/b] Gypsum healed to 1 stress point. Paumera healed to 0 stress points. Fromentin healed to 1 stress point. Restault healed to 4 stress points. Three more days to do and then we're all caught up.
Day 47
Greater Plantain
Food

Full transparency, I did get a material pull this day (Last Friday) so I instead went to Crim to determine the day's pull.

Another battle day in the Weald! RNGesus sent Harcourt, Busnois, and Hellweeper out for 30-40 battles. We're going to be very careful in the Woodland Path. >_>;

Sad news. v_v Busnois leveled up to 6, but was taken out by two back to back ice attacks from two Winter Glade lords... We were on the 24th battle when she went out. </3 Those glade lords are brutal to nature dragons! It's such a shame, because this team worked great together.

Notable Drops
Winter Glade Lord
How dare you come home with the party after killing Busnois! Rude! Literally dropped in the battle she died in. Pfft.

Stress Levels
Harcourt - 7
Hellweeper - 7

Hamlet Dragons
Gypsum healed to 1 stress point.
Paumera healed to 0 stress points.
Fromentin healed to 1 stress point.
Restault healed to 4 stress points.

Three more days to do and then we're all caught up.
[center][i][b][size=4]Day 48[/size][/b] [item=Provision Tree] Food[/i][/center] BACK TO THE WEALD. FOR VENGEANCE! *cough* >_>; That was a joke, but Harcourt is headed back out again lol. Along with Belet and his sister Fromentin. Oof. Two mages... Harcourt is 7, so we're stuck in the Woodland Path. We'll see how this goes. :') We're going for 20-30 battles. You're not going to believe this. But. A Winter Glade Lord took out Fromentin in battle 16. T__T The curse of having nature dragons, I guess. I never paid much attention to enemy types with my main 25 team because they have eliminate and we just breeze through everything! These winter glade lords have murdered so many of my dragons in this challenge! Harcourt came out of the battle with 14 stress points!! And because he rolled a 6 on the battle stress roll, we have our first Afflicted dragon! Makes sense, poor boy has been through so much. Rolled a 4 on the affliction chart, what luck! [indent][b]Stalwart[/b]. This dragon is stalwart, and is now a beacon of hope. Remove ten stress from the afflicted dragon and it's teammates.[/indent] [b][u]Notable Drops:[/u][/b] [item=date plumed jabbot][item=bamboo phytocat] [b][u]Stress Levels[/u][/b] Harcourt - 10 Belet - 4 [b][u]Hamlet Dragons[/u][/b] Gypsum healed to 0 stress points. Hellweeper healed to 5 stress points. Restault healed to 2 stress points. Losing two back to back like this hurts. :( I'm scared for the next two days!!
Day 48
Provision Tree
Food

BACK TO THE WEALD. FOR VENGEANCE! *cough* >_>;

That was a joke, but Harcourt is headed back out again lol. Along with Belet and his sister Fromentin. Oof. Two mages... Harcourt is 7, so we're stuck in the Woodland Path. We'll see how this goes. :') We're going for 20-30 battles.

You're not going to believe this. But. A Winter Glade Lord took out Fromentin in battle 16. T__T The curse of having nature dragons, I guess. I never paid much attention to enemy types with my main 25 team because they have eliminate and we just breeze through everything! These winter glade lords have murdered so many of my dragons in this challenge!

Harcourt came out of the battle with 14 stress points!! And because he rolled a 6 on the battle stress roll, we have our first Afflicted dragon! Makes sense, poor boy has been through so much. Rolled a 4 on the affliction chart, what luck!
Stalwart.
This dragon is stalwart, and is now a beacon of hope. Remove ten stress from the afflicted dragon and it's teammates.

Notable Drops:
Date Plumed Jabbot Bamboo Phytocat

Stress Levels
Harcourt - 10
Belet - 4

Hamlet Dragons
Gypsum healed to 0 stress points.
Hellweeper healed to 5 stress points.
Restault healed to 2 stress points.

Losing two back to back like this hurts. :( I'm scared for the next two days!!
[center][i][b][size=4]Day 49[/size][/b] [item=Sunflower Seeds] Food[/i][/center] Apparently we have a grudge against the Weald. I can see why after the last few pulls. We're going for 20-30 battles again, and we're sending Lisieux, Cephissus, and Harcourt again. He has something to prove to the Weald. Harcourt is 7, but the other two are 4. I hope they survive Harcourt's quest for vengeance! :') I might just start fleeing when I see the WGLs lol. I only went in for 20 battles. I had to flee quite often, Cephissus kept getting wailed on and those dang glade lords were out in swarms. That was really stressful, lol. [b][u]Notable Drops[/u][/b] [item=leafy pack][item=starweaver chest] [b][u]Stress Levels[/u][/b] Harcourt - 14 Cephissus - 18 Lisieux - 18 that d6 roll instead of auto 2 points for each battle day is rough. I like it! That, plus all the fleeing, really messed this team up haha. [b][u]Hamlet Dragons[/u][/b] Hellweeper healed to 1 stress point. Restault healed to 0 stress points. Belet healed to 1 stress point. KAY. All that's left is today's pull, but I'm off in 20 ish minutes and literally spent 80% of my work day doing this soooo... I'll get to it tomorrow. ^_^;
Day 49
Sunflower Seeds
Food

Apparently we have a grudge against the Weald. I can see why after the last few pulls. We're going for 20-30 battles again, and we're sending Lisieux, Cephissus, and Harcourt again. He has something to prove to the Weald. Harcourt is 7, but the other two are 4. I hope they survive Harcourt's quest for vengeance! :') I might just start fleeing when I see the WGLs lol.

I only went in for 20 battles. I had to flee quite often, Cephissus kept getting wailed on and those dang glade lords were out in swarms. That was really stressful, lol.

Notable Drops
Leafy Pack Starweaver Chest

Stress Levels
Harcourt - 14
Cephissus - 18
Lisieux - 18

that d6 roll instead of auto 2 points for each battle day is rough. I like it! That, plus all the fleeing, really messed this team up haha.

Hamlet Dragons
Hellweeper healed to 1 stress point.
Restault healed to 0 stress points.
Belet healed to 1 stress point.

KAY. All that's left is today's pull, but I'm off in 20 ish minutes and literally spent 80% of my work day doing this soooo... I'll get to it tomorrow. ^_^;
[center][i][b][size=4]Day 50[/size][/b] [item=Ambush] Battlestone[/i][/center] I flipped heads. :') Oh no. Belet, Paumera, and Harcourt were chosen by RNG to face The Darkest Dungeon. Harcourt has taken his losses well, I see. We have to go to the Scorched Forest, Harcourt is 8 and Paumera is 7. Harcourt and Paumera went down to a Wintermane Bowman and a Centaur Archer in the 4th round. I'm genuinely upset because I loved Paumera's colors/genes and wanted to breed her at least once. T___T I didn't expect Harcourt to die, as the highest level member of the party. But that ice attack just 1 hit kills nature dragons. His last few days will be great story wise, though. ^_^; All of this death is really starting to feel like Darkest Dungeon, and I don't know how to feel about that lol. Harcourt is currently on a nest, so I will exalt him once the eggs hatch. [emoji=skull size=1] [b][u]Stress Levels[/u][/b] Belet - 16 [b][u]Hamlet Dragons[/u][/b] Hellweeper healed to 0 stress points. Cephissus healed to 15 stress points. Lisieux healed to 17 stress points.
Day 50
Ambush
Battlestone

I flipped heads. :') Oh no.
Belet, Paumera, and Harcourt were chosen by RNG to face The Darkest Dungeon. Harcourt has taken his losses well, I see. We have to go to the Scorched Forest, Harcourt is 8 and Paumera is 7.

Harcourt and Paumera went down to a Wintermane Bowman and a Centaur Archer in the 4th round. I'm genuinely upset because I loved Paumera's colors/genes and wanted to breed her at least once. T___T I didn't expect Harcourt to die, as the highest level member of the party. But that ice attack just 1 hit kills nature dragons. His last few days will be great story wise, though. ^_^;

All of this death is really starting to feel like Darkest Dungeon, and I don't know how to feel about that lol. Harcourt is currently on a nest, so I will exalt him once the eggs hatch.

Stress Levels
Belet - 16

Hamlet Dragons
Hellweeper healed to 0 stress points.
Cephissus healed to 15 stress points.
Lisieux healed to 17 stress points.
Harcourt and Lisieux's nest hatched earlier this week. ^_^; These are our survivors: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89484330][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894844/89484330_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89484332][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894844/89484332_350.png[/img][/url] And these two sadly did not make the coin flip. </3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89484331][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894844/89484331_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89484333][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894844/89484333_350.png[/img][/url] They are free if anyone would like them! Otherwise I will be training and exalting them when they grow up.
Harcourt and Lisieux's nest hatched earlier this week. ^_^;

These are our survivors:
89484330_350.png

89484332_350.png

And these two sadly did not make the coin flip. </3
89484331_350.png
89484333_350.png
They are free if anyone would like them! Otherwise I will be training and exalting them when they grow up.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8