Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | OLD THREAD [Do Not Post]
1 2 3 4
Signed up for the pinglist. Excited to participate in this again!
Signed up for the pinglist. Excited to participate in this again!
Kunikuzushi
Signed up for pings! Just want to let you know that I also can't access the bonus card.
Signed up for pings! Just want to let you know that I also can't access the bonus card.
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
@oneluckyduck Excited to take part!

(But also it's 'dyeing' not 'dying', the quests section is cracking me up XD)
@oneluckyduck Excited to take part!

(But also it's 'dyeing' not 'dying', the quests section is cracking me up XD)
@mousekinn
@ArithMedic
@Lansly
@Doozie
@Annadrujok
@Xirei
@beargirl1393
@treesapperson
@ModusMortis
@SingingDragon
@Islet
@gravitycon
@Mothra38
@harpyja
@BlueEyesNeko
@inkydragon
@Jeevas
@IamNoHere
@Xenamorph
@Dessy
@skittlepup1

(Sorry for the extra ping, but just letting everyone know that Sevil's bonus card's link has been fixed!)

If you would like pings, please sign up HERE. I try to write down everyone who asks for pings in the thread, but I've learned I'm horrible at keeping track. But of course, if it doesn't work, just ping me here and I'll throw you on the list.

EDIT: Also, if you don't want to be pinged for this scavhunt, ALSO JUST LET ME KNOW I'll take you off. :)
@mousekinn
@ArithMedic
@Lansly
@Doozie
@Annadrujok
@Xirei
@beargirl1393
@treesapperson
@ModusMortis
@SingingDragon
@Islet
@gravitycon
@Mothra38
@harpyja
@BlueEyesNeko
@inkydragon
@Jeevas
@IamNoHere
@Xenamorph
@Dessy
@skittlepup1

(Sorry for the extra ping, but just letting everyone know that Sevil's bonus card's link has been fixed!)

If you would like pings, please sign up HERE. I try to write down everyone who asks for pings in the thread, but I've learned I'm horrible at keeping track. But of course, if it doesn't work, just ping me here and I'll throw you on the list.

EDIT: Also, if you don't want to be pinged for this scavhunt, ALSO JUST LET ME KNOW I'll take you off. :)
FR+3
whoaa thank you for ping!!
definitely joining in again
whoaa thank you for ping!!
definitely joining in again
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@oneluckyduck When will we get to see the badges?
@oneluckyduck When will we get to see the badges?
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas

Day One needed a little tweaking to match the others, but they'll all get posted day-of. You'll also get them in PM replies, just to be sure!
@Jeevas

Day One needed a little tweaking to match the others, but they'll all get posted day-of. You'll also get them in PM replies, just to be sure!
FR+3
I won't be able to participate this time, but I'd love to stay on the pinglist for the future! Best of luck to everyone! :)
I won't be able to participate this time, but I'd love to stay on the pinglist for the future! Best of luck to everyone! :)
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
it is done

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14OXZ7LDs-_nKhc2Ly4jLsHSbRHCdNRIcKnLzONRjk4Y/edit?usp=sharing
it is done

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14OXZ7LDs-_nKhc2Ly4jLsHSbRHCdNRIcKnLzONRjk4Y/edit?usp=sharing
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
I've sent Day One and the Special Card.
I've sent Day One and the Special Card.
1 2 3 4