Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS] The Blurred Gallery (April 23-29)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Uh I was not on the pinglist and I don't find a sheet with my tickets, I hope my entries got counted haha. Congratulations to the winners! ^^ This was a great game, thank you Selah for the organization!
Uh I was not on the pinglist and I don't find a sheet with my tickets, I hope my entries got counted haha. Congratulations to the winners! ^^ This was a great game, thank you Selah for the organization!
Sorry for holdup! Thank you for running this event it was a lot of fun as always ^^

1. egg
2. hot dog
Sorry for holdup! Thank you for running this event it was a lot of fun as always ^^

1. egg
2. hot dog
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Thank you for hosting this event! It was very fun and I learned a lot. I'll have to check out those resources you linked, they look interesting. And congrats to the winners!
Thank you for hosting this event! It was very fun and I learned a lot. I'll have to check out those resources you linked, they look interesting. And congrats to the winners!
Dunno how I looked over the ping for this, but congrats to all the winners! And thank you for running the event! I always look forward to it.
Dunno how I looked over the ping for this, but congrats to all the winners! And thank you for running the event! I always look forward to it.
aKHNXwM.png
@odyssia Hi! I still need a prize choice from you; you've been drawn 7th :)
@odyssia Hi! I still need a prize choice from you; you've been drawn 7th :)
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@odyssia - Hi! This is a final call; please send me your prize choice within the next 24 hours
@odyssia - Hi! This is a final call; please send me your prize choice within the next 24 hours
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9