Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Bugrat Gets Scattered
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
[center][size=5]Inadvisably, I am starting a scatterscroll journey with my random progen, Bugrat. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70376593][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703766/70376593_350.png[/img][/url] Who is Bugrat, you may ask? Bugrat is almighty. Bugrat is the True King. Bugrat is your god and the only dragon you need. [/size]All anyone knows of his history is that he was exalted, crawled his way back from the Gladeskeeper, stumbled into the city of Nova Zephyr and started declaring himself the rightful King when the city was still in its infancy. They keep trying to throw him out, and he always comes back, somehow showing up at nearly every court meeting no matter what precautions are taken. And now, for Arcanist only knows what reason, he is frequently changing colors. Deities help us all. [rule] This thread will probably be very irregularly updated considering I’m not exactly rich and can’t drop 350g on a scatterscroll every day, but it will be updated! I’m hoping for a double, but I’ll end it if I happen find a really good color combo that isn’t just all browns and greens like he was before. I have no real goals other than that - I just want to make him a pretty boy! [rule] [size=5][b][u]History[/u][/b][/size] Beginning: Swamp/Forest/Rust [i]Not bad honestly, four off XXY! I just think we can do better…[/i] 3/25/2023: [u]Magenta/Hickory/Mint[/u] [i]…oh dear[/i] 3/25/2023: [u]Eldritch/Cerulean/Taupe[/u] Thanks to @Winter0sun!! [i]At least he isn’t magenta hickory mint anymore![/i] 4/13/2023: [u]Ginger/Cerise/Rose[/u] [i]It’s an OK stained, but I’m not in love.[/i] 4/26/2023: [u]Violet/Magenta/Ivory[/u] [i]Actually quite pretty! Best one yet! But the show must go on.[/i] 4/28/2023: [u]Cornflower/Twilight/Obsidian[/u] [i]Looked good at first but really not my favorite.[/i] [rule] [b][u]Donations and Funding[/u][/b] I’m planning to open up an adopt or art shop of some kind that uses scatterscrolls as payment, but until then, donations are wildly appreciated if you’ve got the spare gems and I will do a little doodle of one of your dragons in exchange! (Just tell me which one.)
Inadvisably, I am starting a scatterscroll journey with my random progen, Bugrat.

70376593_350.png

Who is Bugrat, you may ask? Bugrat is almighty. Bugrat is the True King. Bugrat is your god and the only dragon you need.

All anyone knows of his history is that he was exalted, crawled his way back from the Gladeskeeper, stumbled into the city of Nova Zephyr and started declaring himself the rightful King when the city was still in its infancy.

They keep trying to throw him out, and he always comes back, somehow showing up at nearly every court meeting no matter what precautions are taken.

And now, for Arcanist only knows what reason, he is frequently changing colors. Deities help us all.

This thread will probably be very irregularly updated considering I’m not exactly rich and can’t drop 350g on a scatterscroll every day, but it will be updated!

I’m hoping for a double, but I’ll end it if I happen find a really good color combo that isn’t just all browns and greens like he was before. I have no real goals other than that - I just want to make him a pretty boy!

History

Beginning: Swamp/Forest/Rust
Not bad honestly, four off XXY! I just think we can do better…

3/25/2023: Magenta/Hickory/Mint
…oh dear

3/25/2023: Eldritch/Cerulean/Taupe
Thanks to @Winter0sun!!
At least he isn’t magenta hickory mint anymore!

4/13/2023: Ginger/Cerise/Rose
It’s an OK stained, but I’m not in love.

4/26/2023: Violet/Magenta/Ivory
Actually quite pretty! Best one yet! But the show must go on.

4/28/2023: Cornflower/Twilight/Obsidian
Looked good at first but really not my favorite.

Donations and Funding

I’m planning to open up an adopt or art shop of some kind that uses scatterscrolls as payment, but until then, donations are wildly appreciated if you’ve got the spare gems and I will do a little doodle of one of your dragons in exchange! (Just tell me which one.)
Tig • 21 • He/they • Tiger who has been given a computer

Tiger’s Eye Skins and Accents

1vAtYxM.png
qjWV0vY.png
5iXiC8z.png
reserve
reserve

1vAtYxM.png
qjWV0vY.png
5iXiC8z.png
And now open for posting! Let’s all watch me suffer while Bugrat eats my gems and hope.
And now open for posting! Let’s all watch me suffer while Bugrat eats my gems and hope.

1vAtYxM.png
qjWV0vY.png
5iXiC8z.png
The magenta scatter, our first official scatter of the journey, happened before I started the thread, but here it was: [img]https://imgur.com/LjEhOch.png[/img] …yeah. Yeah. I’m expecting many more of these. Thankfully Winter0sun saved him from looking like that until I got the next scroll, and now he’s actually kind of workable if you tried hard enough: [img]https://imgur.com/sFXEpy7.png[/img] (He doesn’t have underbelly but I’m using it to show the tert.) Still. The show must go on…
The magenta scatter, our first official scatter of the journey, happened before I started the thread, but here it was:

LjEhOch.png

…yeah. Yeah. I’m expecting many more of these.

Thankfully Winter0sun saved him from looking like that until I got the next scroll, and now he’s actually kind of workable if you tried hard enough:

sFXEpy7.png

(He doesn’t have underbelly but I’m using it to show the tert.)

Still. The show must go on…

1vAtYxM.png
qjWV0vY.png
5iXiC8z.png
Bow to this man. He's gonna run all the other Flights over and become the God of the The One True Flight. He shall have a 100 offspring and then more!
Bow to this man. He's gonna run all the other Flights over and become the God of the The One True Flight. He shall have a 100 offspring and then more!
Please give a like if you Like!--->86520977.png96850041.png84977690.png
@ChaoticFriendzy Bow, I say! BOW TO YOUR TRUE GOD

Ironically I am also thinking of making him a lineage dragon, so many offspring may be had. I think it’d be especially fun with the scattering - different colors every nest!
@ChaoticFriendzy Bow, I say! BOW TO YOUR TRUE GOD

Ironically I am also thinking of making him a lineage dragon, so many offspring may be had. I think it’d be especially fun with the scattering - different colors every nest!

1vAtYxM.png
qjWV0vY.png
5iXiC8z.png
Yes. We must make him The King. He must put the other Flights in their place (not tyrannical, but just a metaphorical spanking on the butt for each of them.)
Yes. We must make him The King. He must put the other Flights in their place (not tyrannical, but just a metaphorical spanking on the butt for each of them.)
@ChaoticFriendzy Just gotta remind them exactly where they stand, and why Bugrat is so superior to their silly deities. I mean, have you ever seen the Arcanist change color? I think NOT
@ChaoticFriendzy Just gotta remind them exactly where they stand, and why Bugrat is so superior to their silly deities. I mean, have you ever seen the Arcanist change color? I think NOT

1vAtYxM.png
qjWV0vY.png
5iXiC8z.png
EXACTLY!
EXACTLY!
Also followed this forum to see how much you'll scatter!
Also followed this forum to see how much you'll scatter!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page