Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Legend Has It - daily screenshot
[b][color=DD8C26]Hi! This is Hazard, he is my my favorite Isle Utah. He stars in daily pictures of random objects on the evrima the map. My sister must hunt for these landforms out and take her own screenshot with them in order to earn points! She doesn't have a discord yet, so we are going to keep track here. This is just for her and I, but feel free to follow along while she explores, and maybe give pointers if you know the location![/b] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/62404226_VzX61t4eeJwJozv.png[/img]
Hi! This is Hazard, he is my my favorite Isle Utah. He stars in daily pictures of random objects on the evrima the map. My sister must hunt for these landforms out and take her own screenshot with them in order to earn points!
She doesn't have a discord yet, so we are going to keep track here. This is just for her and I, but feel free to follow along while she explores, and maybe give pointers if you know the location!

62404226_VzX61t4eeJwJozv.png
24002659_oFj.png
[color=C85421]@KiteFligher [b]3/15/2023's Daily[/b] is this unclimbable rock! This one is worth [b]15 points[/b]. You'll need a screenshot of your carno in front of it for Daily to count, so don't forget! Since this is your first daily, I'll give you a hint. See that grey tower in the background?? [emoji=tundra winking size=1] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/62403009_rGgOmrjoLG5yaRc.png[/img]
@KiteFligher
3/15/2023's Daily is this unclimbable rock! This one is worth 15 points. You'll need a screenshot of your carno in front of it for Daily to count, so don't forget!

Since this is your first daily, I'll give you a hint. See that grey tower in the background??

62403009_rGgOmrjoLG5yaRc.png
24002659_oFj.png
[b][color=C85421]@KiteFligher ahHA, you failed your first Daily! Not for any lack of trying- Actually yeah, for lack of trying. No worries, I still believe in you! 3/16/2023's Daily is this rock that seems to have been split in half! Funny, I could have sworn I saw a carno trying to catch fish here once... [/b] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/62425079_EP3smnRLssDsEBU.png[/img]
@KiteFligher
ahHA, you failed your first Daily! Not for any lack of trying- Actually yeah, for lack of trying. No worries, I still believe in you!

3/16/2023's Daily is this rock that seems to have been split in half! Funny, I could have sworn I saw a carno trying to catch fish here once...

62425079_EP3smnRLssDsEBU.png
24002659_oFj.png
[color=C85421]@KiteFligher I'll be honest, I know that you don't have a way of posting your screenshot today, however I half suspect you lost your computer privileges - which would result in a failed Daily quest! Alas, seeing as you've left me hanging[i] twice[/i] now dear sister, I'd rather give you the benefit of the doubt. Therefore, I think I'll let [b]both the 15th and the 16th's Daily's count today![/b] That's right, [b]if you manage to finish your school work and log in, you could complete not one, not two, but THREE quests, all in the span of about 45 minutes![/b] That means there are [b]45 points [/b]on the table! That's more then enough to buy a stego in the future [emoji=tundra star size=1] Better not forget though, this little rule break will only last for the 17th! After that, you're back to one daily every... well, day. [b]3/17/2023's Dayly Quests are - The unclimbable Rock - The rock split in two - And this busted shipping container! [/b]Why do I feel sleepy all of the sudden? [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/62485166_KltljG1CR7WqV3U.png[/img]
@KiteFligher
I'll be honest, I know that you don't have a way of posting your screenshot today, however I half suspect you lost your computer privileges - which would result in a failed Daily quest!

Alas, seeing as you've left me hanging twice now dear sister, I'd rather give you the benefit of the doubt. Therefore, I think I'll let both the 15th and the 16th's Daily's count today!

That's right, if you manage to finish your school work and log in, you could complete not one, not two, but THREE quests, all in the span of about 45 minutes! That means there are 45 points on the table! That's more then enough to buy a stego in the future

Better not forget though, this little rule break will only last for the 17th! After that, you're back to one daily every... well, day.

3/17/2023's Dayly Quests are
- The unclimbable Rock
- The rock split in two
- And this busted shipping container!
Why do I feel sleepy all of the sudden?

62485166_KltljG1CR7WqV3U.png
24002659_oFj.png
Komodo, I tried F 12 it did not work :(
Komodo, I tried F 12 it did not work :(
I REALLY REALLY COULD NOT MAKE IT WORK...
I REALLY REALLY COULD NOT MAKE IT WORK...
IM ON A CLIFF ABOVE THE OCEAN AND I DONT KNOW HOW I GOT THERE
IM ON A CLIFF ABOVE THE OCEAN AND I DONT KNOW HOW I GOT THERE
[color=C85421] @KiteFligher XD But it's good to see you trying! If your f12 doesn't work then you can always Google how to take a screenshot on your laptop! All the knowledge in the world is at your fingertips [emoji=tundra laughing size=1] Also please remove my real name from your original post? It's a bit of a social security taboo to use real names online because remember, this is the wild wild west!
@KiteFligher XD But it's good to see you trying! If your f12 doesn't work then you can always Google how to take a screenshot on your laptop! All the knowledge in the world is at your fingertips

Also please remove my real name from your original post? It's a bit of a social security taboo to use real names online because remember, this is the wild wild west!
24002659_oFj.png
@KiteFligher
Alas, I can see we started daily a little two difficult. Let's try something a little different!

Instead of one daily quest, let's do one weekly quest. You don't seem to enjoy exploring The Isle's maps, so let's move to a map I know you like!

Starting Monday, 3/27/2023, Your weekly quest will be to to post a picture here, in this forum, of you and one of your ARK dinos in front of an obelisk. Any creature and any obelisk will do!

You can fulfill this quest by
- Taking a screenshot that while playing ARK
- Taking a video of you and your dino finding an obelisk in ARK
- Drawing your character and one of your dinos in front of an ARK obelisk
- Creating the scene in real life and taking a picture

Because of the creative nature of this quest, I'll award you 40 points if you manage to complete it! You've got 8 days to think about it. Have fun!
@KiteFligher
Alas, I can see we started daily a little two difficult. Let's try something a little different!

Instead of one daily quest, let's do one weekly quest. You don't seem to enjoy exploring The Isle's maps, so let's move to a map I know you like!

Starting Monday, 3/27/2023, Your weekly quest will be to to post a picture here, in this forum, of you and one of your ARK dinos in front of an obelisk. Any creature and any obelisk will do!

You can fulfill this quest by
- Taking a screenshot that while playing ARK
- Taking a video of you and your dino finding an obelisk in ARK
- Drawing your character and one of your dinos in front of an ARK obelisk
- Creating the scene in real life and taking a picture

Because of the creative nature of this quest, I'll award you 40 points if you manage to complete it! You've got 8 days to think about it. Have fun!
24002659_oFj.png