Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Last Dragon Standing: [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76209472][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762095/76209472_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] Everything is happening so fast ! another Shade attack, and another adventurer starts to fend it off and telling the group to move along with the mission. adrenaline rushed through his entire body as he struggled to keep his emotions in check ! Raiajin was mad. mad that they lost Hawthorn mad that they are losing a warrior imperial. heck he didn't even know his name! he will have to find him later to thank him for squeezing the air out of the possessed Coatl. hopefully he didn't deal too much damage to that pale snakey dragon. His eyes crackled intensely as they all ran off once more down an unfamiliar corridor that is again dimly lit and impossible to make out what's carved into the thick earthly walls and behemoth roots. and his buddy, well what the heck, he is starting to glow green ! green to him only meant toxin ! he tapped Taiga's shoulder impatiently and asked if he was alright and then there it was -- more sorcerer's magic -- the abberation couldn't help but clap in wonder how these green nature dragons use their magic like that. whatever the case, he was glad it's not used ON him and used to build a thick rooty wall! He became a little panicky when the small dragon jumped through the thick barrier that Taiga made with much effort. the tundra stopped in time to leave a small hole in case Florasighth decided to change her mind and came back to them. he ran towards the small hole, kinda crouching and sort of kneeling, and reached a searching claw through the dark hole. he can't see anything and starting to fidget madly and grasping air as he waved his claw around trying to grab hold of the yellow fur with flowers. "small dragon, come back!" he shouted through the tiny hole. "where are you"? he shouted again, grabbing nothing but air. [i]come on where are youu[/i] He looked back at Taiga and Gild and heard the reddish wildclaw scream back at them to be careful. [b]"eyes up"[/b] -- and yes that was a great warning. one of his heads started to scan the ceiling of the dark cave and hoped nothing creepy was crawling around from above OAO ; Raijin was in desperate need to head back to Taiga, he didn't know why but he felt....comfortable ? around him? he wasn't sure what this new feeling is. [i]is this called friendship[/i]? he thought. it was then that his thoughts once more got interrupted as two of his fingers grasped onto fur. he janked hard and pulled the little dragon back to safety. "i don't know what you were thinking but we gotta gooo." he ushered the tiny dragon to run off first as one of his head still remains staring at the ceiling as the other head looked straight ahead as they all darted off again. "Heyyyy" both heads screamed out, "you there up ahead," trying to communicate with Gild "you be careful too" they screamed. and the abberation instinctively unshielded his sword again, completely dashing past Lertes and flying through the door they came from earlier. [i]too dark in here, we need to go near light...[/i] One set of eyes kept looking straight ahead to try and reach Gild, the other was busily looking everywhere as his other head swivels itself like how owls twists theirs. @/SilentWanderer @/Deladria @/tetrahedr0n @/Map1e -- oops long post, raijin turns out really fun to rp with XD -- apologies tetrahedr0n, that's what i get now for copypasting other posts XD fixed for future posts
76209472_350.png

Everything is happening so fast ! another Shade attack, and another adventurer starts to fend it off and telling the group to move along with the mission. adrenaline rushed through his entire body as he struggled to keep his emotions in check ! Raiajin was mad. mad that they lost Hawthorn mad that they are losing a warrior imperial. heck he didn't even know his name! he will have to find him later to thank him for squeezing the air out of the possessed Coatl. hopefully he didn't deal too much damage to that pale snakey dragon.

His eyes crackled intensely as they all ran off once more down an unfamiliar corridor that is again dimly lit and impossible to make out what's carved into the thick earthly walls and behemoth roots. and his buddy, well what the heck, he is starting to glow green ! green to him only meant toxin ! he tapped Taiga's shoulder impatiently and asked if he was alright and then there it was -- more sorcerer's magic -- the abberation couldn't help but clap in wonder how these green nature dragons use their magic like that. whatever the case, he was glad it's not used ON him and used to build a thick rooty wall!

He became a little panicky when the small dragon jumped through the thick barrier that Taiga made with much effort. the tundra stopped in time to leave a small hole in case Florasighth decided to change her mind and came back to them. he ran towards the small hole, kinda crouching and sort of kneeling, and reached a searching claw through the dark hole. he can't see anything and starting to fidget madly and grasping air as he waved his claw around trying to grab hold of the yellow fur with flowers. "small dragon, come back!" he shouted through the tiny hole. "where are you"? he shouted again, grabbing nothing but air. come on where are youu

He looked back at Taiga and Gild and heard the reddish wildclaw scream back at them to be careful. "eyes up" -- and yes that was a great warning. one of his heads started to scan the ceiling of the dark cave and hoped nothing creepy was crawling around from above
OAO ;

Raijin was in desperate need to head back to Taiga, he didn't know why but he felt....comfortable ? around him? he wasn't sure what this new feeling is. is this called friendship? he thought. it was then that his thoughts once more got interrupted as two of his fingers grasped onto fur. he janked hard and pulled the little dragon back to safety. "i don't know what you were thinking but we gotta gooo." he ushered the tiny dragon to run off first as one of his head still remains staring at the ceiling as the other head looked straight ahead as they all darted off again.

"Heyyyy" both heads screamed out, "you there up ahead," trying to communicate with Gild "you be careful too" they screamed. and the abberation instinctively unshielded his sword again, completely dashing past Lertes and flying through the door they came from earlier. too dark in here, we need to go near light... One set of eyes kept looking straight ahead to try and reach Gild, the other was busily looking everywhere as his other head swivels itself like how owls twists theirs.

@/SilentWanderer @/Deladria @/tetrahedr0n @/Map1e

-- oops long post, raijin turns out really fun to rp with XD
-- apologies tetrahedr0n, that's what i get now for copypasting other posts XD fixed for future posts
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Ahhh, I've been offline a few days, bad luck Maolin! Fun ending though for her, and I'm loving seeing how the plot is playing out!
Ahhh, I've been offline a few days, bad luck Maolin! Fun ending though for her, and I'm loving seeing how the plot is playing out!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83379262][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/833793/83379262_350.png[/img][/url] Eventually, Sapphire wakes up and wanders out. The healer was gone. When he looks down, taking a sip of water before jumping back. His appearance had changed, as a result of the shade. He reaches up, touching the additional horns. He hadn't noticed the weight of his horns before - now that half of them were gone the front of his face felt heavier. His scales had darkened too, around his neck and leg, a mark of the shade. At least there were not any additional eyes. He could live with this; this badge of his protection. He'd have to speak with the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/640328/2311313?name=&type=undefined]Librarians[/url] about this to be safe. And somehow explain this to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83086325]Driftwood[/url]... To distract himself, he looks around for nearby participants, he would like to hear how their adventures meet, as well as keep up to date with the current state of the expedition. @Lansly @TETRAHEDRON @SilentWanderer @Deladria @Map1e Sorry if anything is weird, this is my first time doing rp like this!
83379262_350.png

Eventually, Sapphire wakes up and wanders out. The healer was gone. When he looks down, taking a sip of water before jumping back. His appearance had changed, as a result of the shade. He reaches up, touching the additional horns. He hadn't noticed the weight of his horns before - now that half of them were gone the front of his face felt heavier. His scales had darkened too, around his neck and leg, a mark of the shade. At least there were not any additional eyes.
He could live with this; this badge of his protection. He'd have to speak with the Librarians about this to be safe. And somehow explain this to Driftwood...
To distract himself, he looks around for nearby participants, he would like to hear how their adventures meet, as well as keep up to date with the current state of the expedition.

@Lansly @TETRAHEDRON @SilentWanderer @Deladria
@Map1e

Sorry if anything is weird, this is my first time doing rp like this!
DeityMug-Arcanist.gifAAAAAAAAAShiriPlaying.gif
@CrazyDragonLady1
you are fine to ping me whenever (:

i love how you changed Sapphire's look after being attacked by the Shade-y coatl and been fixed up by a team of very talented doctors and medics. Raijin is planning to locate him once their horror adventure ends.
@CrazyDragonLady1
you are fine to ping me whenever (:

i love how you changed Sapphire's look after being attacked by the Shade-y coatl and been fixed up by a team of very talented doctors and medics. Raijin is planning to locate him once their horror adventure ends.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Lansly
Thank you! I intend to work events like this into my dragon's lore! Makes them all the more fun! I'll be updating his outfit to match his new look after this, working on one right now.
@Lansly
Thank you! I intend to work events like this into my dragon's lore! Makes them all the more fun! I'll be updating his outfit to match his new look after this, working on one right now.
@Jeevas. ((YES HELLO KRILL AND I ARE STILL KICKING I JUST GOT DISTRACTED BY POKEMON SORRY FOR LATE RESPONSE )) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70646895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706469/70646895_350.png[/img][/url] ((Sorry if the quality of this one is bad)) As Krill is watching ovet Maolin, his frantic questions are interuppted by several flashing pink lights. One of them is a fae, screaming about how there is a Shade infestation in the tunnels. These claims seem to be proven true when the Imperial and Coatl from earlier show up, the coatl being pinned down as inky goop leaks from his eyes and mouth, a hollow stare in his white eyes. Even more rage then he knew he could feel bubbles up inside him. He thought he had reached the height of his anger but no, no not at all. He sees a doctor readu to fight a Shade infected dragon. Lionheart knows about this. He knows and has done nothing to warn. Hell why was he hosting this event in a SHADE INFESTED REIGON in the first place!? He cant take it anymore. No more bystanding. He must stop this. Lionheart is not only a coward anymore but a true villan equal to the liquid void dripping from.the coatl on the cot next to him. He goes up to the Fae and Imperial and speaks. "There's SHADE down there!? Why were we not informed of this!? Gods, why is this event being hosted in a shade infested place at all!? I think we should go and find that Lionheart.... have a..talk with him, yes?" @CrazyDragonLady1
@Jeevas. ((YES HELLO KRILL AND I ARE STILL KICKING I JUST GOT DISTRACTED BY POKEMON SORRY FOR LATE RESPONSE ))

70646895_350.png

((Sorry if the quality of this one is bad))

As Krill is watching ovet Maolin, his frantic questions are interuppted by several flashing pink lights. One of them is a fae, screaming about how there is a Shade infestation in the tunnels. These claims seem to be proven true when the Imperial and Coatl from earlier show up, the coatl being pinned down as inky goop leaks from his eyes and mouth, a hollow stare in his white eyes.

Even more rage then he knew he could feel bubbles up inside him. He thought he had reached the height of his anger but no, no not at all. He sees a doctor readu to fight a Shade infected dragon. Lionheart knows about this. He knows and has done nothing to warn. Hell why was he hosting this event in a SHADE INFESTED REIGON in the first place!? He cant take it anymore. No more bystanding. He must stop this. Lionheart is not only a coward anymore but a true villan equal to the liquid void dripping from.the coatl on the cot next to him. He goes up to the Fae and Imperial and speaks.

"There's SHADE down there!? Why were we not informed of this!? Gods, why is this event being hosted in a shade infested place at all!? I think we should go and find that Lionheart.... have a..talk with him, yes?"

@CrazyDragonLady1
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
to the folks including me in their pings, it's tetrahedr0n with a zero, not o!
to the folks including me in their pings, it's tetrahedr0n with a zero, not o!
DRAGONS !
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79815691][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/798157/79815691p.png[/img][/url] [font=Courier][size=4]Gild eyes the colorful gaoler scampering beside her, noting her many eyes roving the tunnel, and nods her approval. That [i]will[/i] be an asset, won't it! At the aberration's yell, Gild tosses a toothy grin over his shoulder. "Hardly know what you mean!" Now's not the time to be careful, but to [i]win[/i].
79815691p.png

Gild eyes the colorful gaoler scampering beside her, noting her many eyes roving the tunnel, and nods her approval. That will be an asset, won't it!

At the aberration's yell, Gild tosses a toothy grin over his shoulder. "Hardly know what you mean!"

Now's not the time to be careful, but to win.
DRAGONS !
@Acetheaxolotl [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83379262][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/833793/83379262_350.png[/img][/url] Sapphire jumps when Krill approaches, glad to see that the Ridgeback is recovered from that ant attack. After the shock wears off, he speaks after a moment, deliberately avoiding bringing up his earlier paranoia about the Ridgeback. "Glad to see you, Krill. Yes, it was contained until we wandered in there, but that is no excuse. It will need to be cleared out, sooner rather than later. Thank you for tossing me that key. And we [b]should[/b] go give this Lionheart a [I]stern[/i] talking to."
@Acetheaxolotl

83379262_350.png

Sapphire jumps when Krill approaches, glad to see that the Ridgeback is recovered from that ant attack. After the shock wears off, he speaks after a moment, deliberately avoiding bringing up his earlier paranoia about the Ridgeback.
"Glad to see you, Krill. Yes, it was contained until we wandered in there, but that is no excuse. It will need to be cleared out, sooner rather than later. Thank you for tossing me that key. And we should go give this Lionheart a stern talking to."
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3821394][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/38214/3821394_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Hawthorn descends from his perch and lands between the two massive dark dragons. He notices that the imperial seems to have taken on some grotesque transformations from the Shade infection, but decides not to comment on it. He instead turns his attention to the ridgeback. "You know Lionheart? The only information I have about him is from Maolin... and it wasn't much. Do you know where he is?" @Acetheaxolotl @CrazyDragonLady1
3821394_350.png

Hawthorn descends from his perch and lands between the two massive dark dragons. He notices that the imperial seems to have taken on some grotesque transformations from the Shade infection, but decides not to comment on it. He instead turns his attention to the ridgeback.

"You know Lionheart? The only information I have about him is from Maolin... and it wasn't much. Do you know where he is?"

@Acetheaxolotl @CrazyDragonLady1
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37