Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 100% Bestiary Quest! [1027/1222]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[center][font=Agency FB][size=7]Awakened[/size][/font] [item=basilisk]
Awakened
Basilisk
iUkT7bF.pngGoVqS9e.pngZMMXkdg.pngBMbExDU.pngNQoi0Uc.pnghIJO7mw.pngNk21WD8.png0jScwbh.png1foJgUC.png7GFlGJN.png
lJX7Tr5.png
[center][font=Agency FB][size=7]Donated <3[/size][/font] [item=shy bagwitch][item=roving jelly jewel][item=glow worm swarm][item=climbing catercroak][item=colony killer][item=steelhound][item=maple caterpillar] tysm for another donation @ponds!! i need to get grinding in this venue again, especially for the boss familiars. i might take up another coliseum challenge to get myself going again
Donated <3
Shy Bagwitch Roving Jelly Jewel Glow Worm Swarm Climbing Catercroak Colony Killer Steelhound Maple Caterpillar

tysm for another donation @ponds!! i need to get grinding in this venue again, especially for the boss familiars. i might take up another coliseum challenge to get myself going again
iUkT7bF.pngGoVqS9e.pngZMMXkdg.pngBMbExDU.pngNQoi0Uc.pnghIJO7mw.pngNk21WD8.png0jScwbh.png1foJgUC.png7GFlGJN.png
lJX7Tr5.png
[center][font=Agency FB][size=7]Awakened[/size][/font] [item=autumn dryad]
Awakened
Autumn Dryad
lJX7Tr5.png
[center][font=Agency FB][size=7]Awakened[/size][/font] [item=chillriver bucktooth]
Awakened
Chillriver Bucktooth
lJX7Tr5.png
[center][font=Agency FB][size=7]Awakened[/size][/font] [item=poppy of flameforger] [center][font=Agency FB][size=7]Donated <3[/size][/font] [item=cragbacked bouldursa][item=windcarve harpy][item=narwin fisher][item=mith spellstealer][item=jelly jewel][item=flowering pohip] from both @Sedo, and @SilverDeath again! tysm guys!! apologies it took me so long to get around to these, hah
Awakened
Poppy of Flameforger
Donated <3

Cragbacked Bouldursa Windcarve Harpy Narwin Fisher Mith Spellstealer Jelly Jewel Flowering Pohip

from both @Sedo, and @SilverDeath again! tysm guys!! apologies it took me so long to get around to these, hah
lJX7Tr5.png
post has been updated to include any familiars that were previously missing! also added a section for arlo. super close to 1000, i bet i can reach it by the time NotN finishes!
post has been updated to include any familiars that were previously missing! also added a section for arlo. super close to 1000, i bet i can reach it by the time NotN finishes!
lJX7Tr5.png
[center][font=Agency FB][size=7]Traded <3[/size][/font] [item=porphyry flamecaller] @Blazestorm22 tysm! glad i could help you out too. which reminded me, it's been a long, long while since i updated my trading and giving page, i've simplified it a lot more so that anyone can inquire about anything i currently have awakened and in my hoard. makes it a little easier for me to keep up with so i can still help others out!
Traded <3
Porphyry Flamecaller

@Blazestorm22 tysm! glad i could help you out too.

which reminded me, it's been a long, long while since i updated my trading and giving page, i've simplified it a lot more so that anyone can inquire about anything i currently have awakened and in my hoard. makes it a little easier for me to keep up with so i can still help others out!
lJX7Tr5.png
[center][font=Agency FB][size=7]Donated <3[/size][/font] [item=flowing taurus] another one from blazestorm! i wont tag again so i'm not flooding your notifs, but i appreciate it a lot!
Donated <3
Flowing Taurus

another one from blazestorm! i wont tag again so i'm not flooding your notifs, but i appreciate it a lot!
lJX7Tr5.png
[center][font=Agency FB][size=7]Acquired[/size][/font] [item=evergaze glypto][item=flameshell glypto] gonna try and make the push to 1000 today! i should be able to get it with the remaining NotN ones
Acquired
Evergaze Glypto Flameshell Glypto

gonna try and make the push to 1000 today! i should be able to get it with the remaining NotN ones
lJX7Tr5.png
[center][font=Agency FB][size=7]Acquired[/size][/font] [item=crystal curiosity][item=rogue apparel][item=eerie baubles][item=enchanted jewelry][item=entrapping shackles][item=dismayed devilwood] 1002 familiars! Also that's all the new NotN familiars.
Acquired
Crystal Curiosity Rogue Apparel Eerie Baubles Enchanted Jewelry Entrapping Shackles Dismayed Devilwood

1002 familiars! Also that's all the new NotN familiars.
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18