Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NotN Chest & Egg Totals
1 2
I was absent for the last couple Night of the Nocturnes, something I really quite regret. To make up for my absence, I've decided to set myself a personal goal of obtaining[i] at least [/i]one full stack of Nocturne eggs this year. To do that, I'm going to need as many chests as I can manage. I will be spending all my gathering turns in scavenging though to hope for eggs. So that leaves Baldwin's and the coliseum. I know there are Swipp trades for chests too, but I don't know the recipes for those so I won't be worrying about those yet. I want to use this thread to help keep track of the Baldwin materials I need. I will be focusing on the recipe that gets you two chests instead of one. And then once NotN is here, I'll update the thread with my current chest and egg totals. Once NotN is over, I will be planning a mass hatch with all the Nocturne eggs I've managed. Feel free to comment and follow along! I'll be spending my time over the next month transmuting as many materials as I can. If anyone is interested in trading any other materials for the ones I need for the chest recipes, let me know! [quote=Current Totals] Chest Total: [b]1030[/b] Eggs Obtained: [columns][center] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [b]132[/b] [/center] [nextcol][center] Chest: 79 Bought: 40 Traded: 6 Gifted: 7 [/columns] [/quote]
I was absent for the last couple Night of the Nocturnes, something I really quite regret.
To make up for my absence, I've decided to set myself a personal goal of obtaining at least one full stack of Nocturne eggs this year.

To do that, I'm going to need as many chests as I can manage.
I will be spending all my gathering turns in scavenging though to hope for eggs.
So that leaves Baldwin's and the coliseum.
I know there are Swipp trades for chests too, but I don't know the recipes for those so I won't be worrying about those yet.

I want to use this thread to help keep track of the Baldwin materials I need.
I will be focusing on the recipe that gets you two chests instead of one.

And then once NotN is here, I'll update the thread with my current chest and egg totals.
Once NotN is over, I will be planning a mass hatch with all the Nocturne eggs I've managed.

Feel free to comment and follow along!
I'll be spending my time over the next month transmuting as many materials as I can.
If anyone is interested in trading any other materials for the ones I need for the chest recipes, let me know!

Current Totals wrote:

Chest Total: 1030

Eggs Obtained:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Chest: 79
Bought: 40
Traded: 6
Gifted: 7
Question: what are the chest recipes? I'm preparing for my FIRST NotN, and I wanna make sure I make good use of the two weeks, and end it with a bang... so I wanna make sure i'm not wasting my cauldron by transmuting mats I don't need, lol.
Question: what are the chest recipes? I'm preparing for my FIRST NotN, and I wanna make sure I make good use of the two weeks, and end it with a bang... so I wanna make sure i'm not wasting my cauldron by transmuting mats I don't need, lol.
VAAnkLY.png
@BxnnyAche

Someone told me these were the recipes!
I'm focusing on the two chest one since I don't have any mimic powder for the first.

Level 2 brew (Makes one chest):
2hours and 10 minutes
2000t
Copper Muck-1
Yellow Sludge-2
Yellow Goo-2
Yellow Ooze-2
Mimic Powder-12

Level 3 brew (Makes two chests)
4 hours and 10 minutes
2,000t
Silver Muck-1
Gold Muck-1
Red Ooze-1
Red Goo-1
Red Sludge-1

@BxnnyAche

Someone told me these were the recipes!
I'm focusing on the two chest one since I don't have any mimic powder for the first.

Level 2 brew (Makes one chest):
2hours and 10 minutes
2000t
Copper Muck-1
Yellow Sludge-2
Yellow Goo-2
Yellow Ooze-2
Mimic Powder-12

Level 3 brew (Makes two chests)
4 hours and 10 minutes
2,000t
Silver Muck-1
Gold Muck-1
Red Ooze-1
Red Goo-1
Red Sludge-1

Tysm!!! <333
Tysm!!! <333
VAAnkLY.png
@BxnnyAche

You're welcome!
Good luck with your first NotN!
@BxnnyAche

You're welcome!
Good luck with your first NotN!
First day of transmuting tracking is over as I am going to bed. This is what I've collected: [columns][center] [item=red goo] 3 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=red ooze] 3 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=red sludge] 2 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=silver muck] 4 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=gold muck] 2 [/center] [/columns]
First day of transmuting tracking is over as I am going to bed.
This is what I've collected:
Red Goo
Red Ooze
Red Sludge
Silver Muck
Gold Muck
Day 2! [columns][center] [item=silver muck] 6 [/center] [nextcol][center] [item=gold muck] 5 [/center] [/columns] Way luckier with the gold drops today! I think I'll work on some red materials tomorrow.
Day 2!
Silver Muck
Gold Muck

Way luckier with the gold drops today!
I think I'll work on some red materials tomorrow.
I guess i'll keep track here too! Currently have: [item=Red Goo] x 17 [item=Red Ooze] x 8 [item=Red Sludge] x 3 [item=Silver Muck] x 15 [item=Gold Muck] x 10 Currently converting all my purples and oranges into reds, and i've rented a higher level cauldron to turn coppers to silvers and golds, I should be getting that back sometime today.. after i've converted all my purples and oranges, i'll work on getting reds. Currently, I can make [b]6[/b] chests.
I guess i'll keep track here too!

Currently have:
Red Goo x 17
Red Ooze x 8
Red Sludge x 3
Silver Muck x 15
Gold Muck x 10

Currently converting all my purples and oranges into reds, and i've rented a higher level cauldron to turn coppers to silvers and golds, I should be getting that back sometime today.. after i've converted all my purples and oranges, i'll work on getting reds.

Currently, I can make 6 chests.
VAAnkLY.png
@BxnnyAche

That's a good start!
I didn't even think about converting materials I might already have. Haha
I'll have to check and make sure none of the conversions use anything I need for Bogsneak eggs, but I'll have to remember to convert some if I can.

Did you have a goal in mind for NotN?
Or are you just trying to get as much as you can?
I mostly just care about the Nocturne eggs.
Unless there's a new apparel set or familiars I really like.
@BxnnyAche

That's a good start!
I didn't even think about converting materials I might already have. Haha
I'll have to check and make sure none of the conversions use anything I need for Bogsneak eggs, but I'll have to remember to convert some if I can.

Did you have a goal in mind for NotN?
Or are you just trying to get as much as you can?
I mostly just care about the Nocturne eggs.
Unless there's a new apparel set or familiars I really like.
No real goal in mind! Just getting as much as I can. I do intend to profit off drops a little bit though... help I have too many projects

I also don't have a high enough level to brew Boggie eggs, so i'm not really worrying about them, lol!
No real goal in mind! Just getting as much as I can. I do intend to profit off drops a little bit though... help I have too many projects

I also don't have a high enough level to brew Boggie eggs, so i'm not really worrying about them, lol!
VAAnkLY.png
1 2