Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Fodderlocke] Criminal Caverns
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b]So first time doing a challenge and have decided to take on the Fodderlocke option as I HOPE it will not take too much room in my lair >.-.>[/b] I will change up the rules a bit for story building, but if anyone wants to adopt a dragon rather than see it exalted, please let me know! This is taken from squidragon's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806527/1]Fodderlocke Thread [/url]with house rules. Feel free to join her chaos. [/center] ----------- [center][emoji=purple gem size=1] [b]Set Up [/b][emoji=purple gem size=1][/center] -------- You need your first disposable fodder child, naturally. But this is not just any disposal fodder child. They are the [i]founder[/i] of your new squad of completely horrible criminals. Buy yourself the cheapest adult dragon off the auction house. Appearance doesn’t matter when your only goal in life is to do crime. [i](I ended up using the last adult fodder dragon I had that could not be added to the den... er she may be pettier than intended. The founder will also be able to push her mission buddy into danger as a distraction, thus eliminating her partner to survive. Any way, no on else will know... >.-.> but don't worry they're not impervious to being ousted. )[/i] Level that dragon to 8. They must be stronger than their recruits. Strength is valuable. Important.. Vital to not being backstabbed. Put a big obnoxious crown and/or robe on them for good measure. They Must know their worth. They Must know that they’re better than alllll the others. [i](Trust me, she knows)[/i] If any dragon ever passes them in level, that dragon takes over as the new leader. Exalt the old leader. They must be banished in shame. Recruit your first crime buddies. Grab 4 more of the cheapest adults off the auction house. Level each of them to 6. --------- [center][emoji=purple gem size=1] [b]Daily* Tasks[/b] [emoji=purple gem size=1] *If you really love coli you can go through multiple days in one.[/center] --------- [b]Phase 1 > > >[/b] [LIST] [*]Buy yourself the two cheapest adult dragons off the auction house. These are your potential recruits. [*]Drag them through your two-fodder venue of choice together until they hit level 6. [*]Roll a 6-sided die for each. If you get a 6, congrats! That dragon has passed your test and has been hired into your band of criminals. [*]If a dragon fails, exalt it. It is not worthy of being among you. [*]Continue your recruitment efforts until you get a successful recruit (or two at once if you’re lucky)! You may now move on to the drama phase. [/LIST] [b]Phase 2 > > >[/b] There is much drama to be had in a band of criminals like the one you are running. Each day is full of terrible terrible happenings. [b]Roll a 12-sided die. Your next challenge is as follows:[/b] [LIST] [*][b]There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot.[/b] Pick two of your ready to breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them on a nest. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If the parents would be exalted while they’re on the nest, wait until their nest hatches and Then exalt them. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered. [*][b]Friends in Dark Places[/b] Pick two dragons at random. [s]They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other.[/s] [i]House Rule time: These two now have a close bond. Either a relationship, best friends, pact buddies, etc. Their fates are bound together and they will watch each others backs. (I just want more type of relationship options) [/i] [*][b]Hunting trip.[/b] Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Alternate Hunting Trip Variation (based on suggestion by Alphazi) Roll 1d4: 1) Hunting Trip (Look for a familiar) 2) Treasure Hunt (Look for a chest or other openable) 3) Stocking up on Supplies (Look for a battlestone) 4) Costume Shopping (Look for an apparel item) [*][b]Freeloader. [/b]Some random dragon has decided to hang at your place. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult off the AH. Leave them at level 1. For bonus points, try sniping an underpriced adult. [*][b]Crimes time![/b] Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [*][b]Crimes time![/b] Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [*][b]Crimes time![/b] Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [*][b]Kids can do crimes too.[/b] Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. Level it to 5 when it comes of age. [*][b]Backstabbing[/b]. Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.' [i](House rule time: Choose the stabber and the target at random. If the target has an allie and their combined levels defeat the backstabber, the backstabber is removed in stead)[/i] [*][b]Test the Newbies. [/b]Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level dragons. If it’s higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level dragons by one level. [*][b]Major Heist!![/b] This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level. Alternate Safer Heist Option: Flip a coin. Heads? the mission was a success! Instead of getting exalted on the failed role above, they simply don't gain a level. Tails? Exalt as above. [*][b]A coup![/b] Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers. [/LIST] After you finish your dramatic challenge, go back to the recruit stage (either the next day or immediately) and go again. Keep whatever pace you want. Catalogue your crew’s terrible life in a journal if you are feeling creative. --------- [center][emoji=purple gem size=1] [b]Coliseum Drop Bonuses [/b][emoji=purple gem size=1] [/center] ---------- Keep an eye on your drops while you’re in the coli. If you get any of the following while training, grant the following effects to your members who were in the coli with them at the time. [b]Eliminate: [/b][s]Oh, bad luck. Exalt both of them.[/s] [i]House Rule (Cause Eliminates are worth a lot): They eliminate a target, get rewarded a charm from leader. Put an apparel item of choice on each dragon to mark as given a second chance. If you would exalt them, instead remove the apparel. They have managed to scrape by.[/i] [b]Gene:[/b] Good luck! They’ve blessed you with excellent loot. Put an apparel item of choice on each to mark as given a second chance. If you would exalt them, instead remove the apparel. They have managed to scrape by. [b]Egg:[/b] Oh nice, think of how many hatchlings you can buy if you sell one egg. Pick up the three cheapest hatchies on the AH. Level them to 5 when they come of age. [b]Rally:[/b] The current party is motivated! If they would have to roll as to whether or not they'll get exalted at the end of this coli event, they automatically succeed and return safely to your lair. [b]Ambush:[/b] Randomly choose one of the dragons in the current coli party. They flee and get the heck out. Immediately refresh, remove them, and replace them with a random other dragon. [b]Apparel:[/b] Roll to decided which leveled dragon gets the keep sake and add it to the dragon. In a situation were they would be exalted, remove the apparel instead. [i]House Rule: The leader is exempt as she has her other lucky charm (all of her family members...)[/i] -------- [center][emoji=purple gem size=1] [b]How it ends[/b] [emoji=purple gem size=1][/center] -------- If you ever run out of dragons completely, you lose. Start over. Consider keeping a high-score chart to see which crime organization lasts the longest. If you ever run into a very exciting dom raffle or battle, feel free to exalt/send as many as you want. Run out of space and need to cull the group? Yeet them. There is no mercy here in the fodderlocke. None at all. If for some ungodly reason a dragon ever gets to level 25, crown them the lord of all fodder. Give them stats & stones and pull them out to make them your new 2-fod trainer. Or exalt them for being too strong. Your choice. ---------- [center][emoji=purple gem size=1][b]House rules:[/b][emoji=purple gem size=1] [i]Will adjust as played.[/i][/center] --------- [LIST] [*] The leader can sacrifice their mission buddy to survive. They can only be overthrown when someone over powers them or the entire gang turns on them. (The perks of being the leader I guess) [*] Hatchlings are excluded until grown. [*] When recruiting, roll a random dragon. This is the dragon who brings the newcomer into the family. [*] Apparel will act as protective charms. Found apparel in the coli can be added to dragons who find it during their missions. (Except on the leader, this is a sign of power) [*] Dragons recruited together have strong bonds, and will watch each others backs (as if they were rolled for "Friends in Dark Places"). [*] "Friends in Dark Places" creates strong bonds between two random dragons rather than a relationship, offering more friendship types to be included. (lovers, best friends, old pacts, rivals etc) [*] When a gang's numbers reach 30 dragons [i](Yes it did happen o.-.O),[/i] or I run out of lair space, a raid will happen. All dragons will have a d12 die rolled, and if it is above their level, they will be captured by the authorities. [*] In a raid, if both parents on a nest are captured, so is their nest. The hatchlings can enter as normal fodder once they have aged to try and reconnect with their parents' gang. [*] Eliminates found in the coliseum are good fortune to the gang. Both members get a clothing item (or skin for ancients) as a lucky charm if one is found. [/LIST] -------- Feel free to use any house rules in you own games if they interest you.
So first time doing a challenge and have decided to take on the Fodderlocke option as I HOPE it will not take too much room in my lair >.-.>

I will change up the rules a bit for story building, but if anyone wants to adopt a dragon rather than see it exalted, please let me know!

This is taken from squidragon's Fodderlocke Thread with house rules. Feel free to join her chaos.

Set Up

You need your first disposable fodder child, naturally. But this is not just any disposal fodder child. They are the founder of your new squad of completely horrible criminals.

Buy yourself the cheapest adult dragon off the auction house. Appearance doesn’t matter when your only goal in life is to do crime.

(I ended up using the last adult fodder dragon I had that could not be added to the den... er she may be pettier than intended. The founder will also be able to push her mission buddy into danger as a distraction, thus eliminating her partner to survive. Any way, no on else will know... >.-.> but don't worry they're not impervious to being ousted. )

Level that dragon to 8. They must be stronger than their recruits. Strength is valuable. Important.. Vital to not being backstabbed. Put a big obnoxious crown and/or robe on them for good measure. They Must know their worth. They Must know that they’re better than alllll the others. (Trust me, she knows)

If any dragon ever passes them in level, that dragon takes over as the new leader. Exalt the old leader. They must be banished in shame.

Recruit your first crime buddies. Grab 4 more of the cheapest adults off the auction house. Level each of them to 6.

Daily* Tasks
*If you really love coli you can go through multiple days in one.

Phase 1 > > >
  • Buy yourself the two cheapest adult dragons off the auction house. These are your potential recruits.
  • Drag them through your two-fodder venue of choice together until they hit level 6.
  • Roll a 6-sided die for each. If you get a 6, congrats! That dragon has passed your test and has been hired into your band of criminals.
  • If a dragon fails, exalt it. It is not worthy of being among you.
  • Continue your recruitment efforts until you get a successful recruit (or two at once if you’re lucky)! You may now move on to the drama phase.

Phase 2 > > >

There is much drama to be had in a band of criminals like the one you are running. Each day is full of terrible terrible happenings.

Roll a 12-sided die. Your next challenge is as follows:
  • There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready to breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them on a nest. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If the parents would be exalted while they’re on the nest, wait until their nest hatches and Then exalt them. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered.
  • Friends in Dark Places Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other.
    House Rule time: These two now have a close bond. Either a relationship, best friends, pact buddies, etc. Their fates are bound together and they will watch each others backs. (I just want more type of relationship options)
  • Hunting trip. Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice).
    Alternate Hunting Trip Variation (based on suggestion by Alphazi) Roll 1d4:
    1) Hunting Trip (Look for a familiar)
    2) Treasure Hunt (Look for a chest or other openable)
    3) Stocking up on Supplies (Look for a battlestone)
    4) Costume Shopping (Look for an apparel item)
  • Freeloader. Some random dragon has decided to hang at your place. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult off the AH. Leave them at level 1. For bonus points, try sniping an underpriced adult.
  • Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  • Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  • Kids can do crimes too. Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. Level it to 5 when it comes of age.
  • Backstabbing. Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.'
    (House rule time: Choose the stabber and the target at random. If the target has an allie and their combined levels defeat the backstabber, the backstabber is removed in stead)
  • Test the Newbies. Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level dragons. If it’s higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level dragons by one level.
  • Major Heist!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level.
    Alternate Safer Heist Option: Flip a coin. Heads? the mission was a success! Instead of getting exalted on the failed role above, they simply don't gain a level. Tails? Exalt as above.
  • A coup! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers.

After you finish your dramatic challenge, go back to the recruit stage (either the next day or immediately) and go again. Keep whatever pace you want.

Catalogue your crew’s terrible life in a journal if you are feeling creative.

Coliseum Drop Bonuses

Keep an eye on your drops while you’re in the coli. If you get any of the following while training, grant the following effects to your members who were in the coli with them at the time.

Eliminate: Oh, bad luck. Exalt both of them.
House Rule (Cause Eliminates are worth a lot): They eliminate a target, get rewarded a charm from leader. Put an apparel item of choice on each dragon to mark as given a second chance. If you would exalt them, instead remove the apparel. They have managed to scrape by.
Gene: Good luck! They’ve blessed you with excellent loot. Put an apparel item of choice on each to mark as given a second chance. If you would exalt them, instead remove the apparel. They have managed to scrape by.
Egg: Oh nice, think of how many hatchlings you can buy if you sell one egg. Pick up the three cheapest hatchies on the AH. Level them to 5 when they come of age.
Rally: The current party is motivated! If they would have to roll as to whether or not they'll get exalted at the end of this coli event, they automatically succeed and return safely to your lair.
Ambush: Randomly choose one of the dragons in the current coli party. They flee and get the heck out. Immediately refresh, remove them, and replace them with a random other dragon.
Apparel: Roll to decided which leveled dragon gets the keep sake and add it to the dragon. In a situation were they would be exalted, remove the apparel instead. House Rule: The leader is exempt as she has her other lucky charm (all of her family members...)

How it ends

If you ever run out of dragons completely, you lose. Start over. Consider keeping a high-score chart to see which crime organization lasts the longest.

If you ever run into a very exciting dom raffle or battle, feel free to exalt/send as many as you want. Run out of space and need to cull the group? Yeet them. There is no mercy here in the fodderlocke. None at all.

If for some ungodly reason a dragon ever gets to level 25, crown them the lord of all fodder. Give them stats & stones and pull them out to make them your new 2-fod trainer. Or exalt them for being too strong. Your choice.

House rules:
Will adjust as played.

• The leader can sacrifice their mission buddy to survive. They can only be overthrown when someone over powers them or the entire gang turns on them. (The perks of being the leader I guess)
  • Hatchlings are excluded until grown.
  • When recruiting, roll a random dragon. This is the dragon who brings the newcomer into the family.
  • Apparel will act as protective charms. Found apparel in the coli can be added to dragons who find it during their missions. (Except on the leader, this is a sign of power)
  • Dragons recruited together have strong bonds, and will watch each others backs (as if they were rolled for "Friends in Dark Places").
  • "Friends in Dark Places" creates strong bonds between two random dragons rather than a relationship, offering more friendship types to be included. (lovers, best friends, old pacts, rivals etc)
  • When a gang's numbers reach 30 dragons (Yes it did happen o.-.O), or I run out of lair space, a raid will happen. All dragons will have a d12 die rolled, and if it is above their level, they will be captured by the authorities.
  • In a raid, if both parents on a nest are captured, so is their nest. The hatchlings can enter as normal fodder once they have aged to try and reconnect with their parents' gang.
  • Eliminates found in the coliseum are good fortune to the gang. Both members get a clothing item (or skin for ancients) as a lucky charm if one is found.

Feel free to use any house rules in you own games if they interest you.
CK1QM1M.png94903977.png94903983.png94679029.png93966277.png45872.png
[center] -------- -------- [emoji=purple gem size=1] [b]Current Members [/b] [emoji=purple gem size=1] -------- -------- [b]Leader[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82001989][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/820020/82001989.png[/img][/url] -------- [b]Recruits[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78354932][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/783550/78354932.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86485440][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/864855/86485440.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88478117][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/884782/88478117.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88415449][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/884155/88415449.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87652711][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/876528/87652711.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79208333][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/792084/79208333.png[/img][/url] -------- [b]Born into the Family[/b] ... --------- [b]Adopted into the Family[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88758463][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/887585/88758463.png[/img][/url] -------- [b]Freeloaders[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88793842][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/887939/88793842.png[/img][/url] -------- -------- [emoji=purple gem size=1] [b]The Banished[/b] [emoji=purple gem size=1] -------- -------- [b]Left The Gang[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81905845][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/819059/81905845.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64948946][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/649490/64948946.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81294083][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/812941/81294083.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82584912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/825850/82584912.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82597249][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/825973/82597249.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82582423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/825825/82582423.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81037564][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/810376/81037564.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85595129][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/855952/85595129.png[/img][/url] --------- [b]Met an Unfortunate Demise[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81440146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/814402/81440146.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81754055][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/817541/81754055.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80132437][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/801325/80132437.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81332456][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/813325/81332456.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81919397][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/819194/81919397.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81957892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/819579/81957892.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82001607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/820017/82001607.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81636232][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/816363/81636232.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81476225][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/814763/81476225.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80863319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/808634/80863319.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76747241][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/767473/76747241.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81037565][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/810376/81037565.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82584800][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/825849/82584800.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82584802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/825849/82584802.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82549385][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/825494/82549385.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85153916][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/851540/85153916.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85595128][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/855952/85595128.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88508978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/885090/88508978.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82453402][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/824535/82453402.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77307706][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/773078/77307706.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82763394][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/827634/82763394.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88625813][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/886259/88625813.png[/img][/url] ------- [b]Caught By Authorities[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82081439][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/820815/82081439.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82404888][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/824049/82404888.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81996703][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/819968/81996703.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82016049][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/820161/82016049.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82016051][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/820161/82016051.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82186509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/821866/82186509.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82255244][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/822553/82255244.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63603399][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/636034/63603399.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81735714][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/817358/81735714.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82148877][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/821489/82148877.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82434113][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/824342/82434113.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76423253][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/764233/76423253.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82584801][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/825849/82584801.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82584909][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/825850/82584909.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82584910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/825850/82584910.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82584911][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/825850/82584911.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82030383][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/820304/82030383.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81802519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/818026/81802519.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82046701][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/820468/82046701.png[/img][/url] ---------- [b]The Betrayed[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80966498][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/809665/80966498.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81037563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/810376/81037563.png[/img][/url] ----- [b]Founder[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81526032][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/815261/81526032.png[/img][/url] (Ousted by a coup) -------- [b]Ex-Leaders[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81827148][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/818272/81827148.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82009752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/820098/82009752.png[/img][/url] ----- [/center]

Current Members

Leader
82001989.png

Recruits

78354932.png86485440.png88478117.png88415449.png87652711.png79208333.png

Born into the Family

Adopted into the Family

88758463.png

Freeloaders

88793842.png

The Banished

Left The Gang

81905845.png64948946.png81294083.png82584912.png82597249.png82582423.png81037564.png85595129.png

Met an Unfortunate Demise

81440146.png 81754055.png80132437.png81332456.png81919397.png81957892.png82001607.png81636232.png81476225.png80863319.png76747241.png81037565.png82584800.png82584802.png82549385.png85153916.png85595128.png88508978.png82453402.png77307706.png82763394.png88625813.png

Caught By Authorities

82081439.png82404888.png81996703.png82016049.png82016051.png82186509.png82255244.png63603399.png81735714.png82148877.png82434113.png76423253.png82584801.png82584909.png82584910.png82584911.png82030383.png81802519.png82046701.png

The Betrayed

80966498.png81037563.png

Founder
81526032.png
(Ousted by a coup)

Ex-Leaders
81827148.png82009752.png

[center][emoji=purple gem size=1] [b]It Begins[/b] [emoji=purple gem size=1] ----------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81526032][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=81526032&skin=0&apparel=20832,20830,20835,13846,36025,20833&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Founder/Leader:[/b] Glitter [i]Remember not everything that sparkles is gold, sometimes its glitter. It may seem pretty and fun at the time, but suddenly you realise it has got everywhere and getting rid of it is near impossible. [u]Never get involved with Glitter.[/u] [/i] [b]Founder Intro:[/b] Glitter had had enough. The small mindedness of the dragons in charge within the lair was insufferable. Below their very nostrils was a host of ancient caves filled with ruins and ancient power, but instead of using that power they sort to guard and protect it. No, this power was meant to be used. They could take on the rest of Sornieth with what could be found here. So if they wouldn't take the opportunity, she would. She'd grow a powerful family in the murky darkness of the deepest caverns. She had foreseen it in the murky waters. With Vile on her shoulder she disappeared one day after an intense training session and currently bides her time to find her perfect accomplices. ---------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81440146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/814402/81440146_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Crime Buddy: Hutia[/b] Hutia found glitter while he was hungry. He said he'd join her group if she ensured he'd be fed. Maybe, however, he should of realised what he was getting into first. -------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80966498][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/809665/80966498_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Crime Buddy: Spooky[/b] Often teased growing up, Spooky was going to show the world he was not to be trifled with. Glitter understood, so he took the chance she offered. -------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81332456][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813325/81332456_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Crime Buddy: Sonna[/b] Trained as an assassin with an intense drive for power, Sonna is cut from the same cloth as Glitter. This could be good, this could be very bad. We'll just have to see. --------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81754055][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817541/81754055_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Crime Buddy: Martyr[/b] He'd been shuffled around lairs enough, and his curiosity to explore the ruins below without being shadowed by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6435309]Sunburst[/url] was too good an opportunity to miss. ----------[/center]
It Begins

dragon?did=81526032&skin=0&apparel=20832,20830,20835,13846,36025,20833&xt=dressing.png
Founder/Leader: Glitter

Remember not everything that sparkles is gold, sometimes its glitter. It may seem pretty and fun at the time, but suddenly you realise it has got everywhere and getting rid of it is near impossible. Never get involved with Glitter.

Founder Intro:
Glitter had had enough. The small mindedness of the dragons in charge within the lair was insufferable. Below their very nostrils was a host of ancient caves filled with ruins and ancient power, but instead of using that power they sort to guard and protect it. No, this power was meant to be used. They could take on the rest of Sornieth with what could be found here. So if they wouldn't take the opportunity, she would. She'd grow a powerful family in the murky darkness of the deepest caverns. She had foreseen it in the murky waters. With Vile on her shoulder she disappeared one day after an intense training session and currently bides her time to find her perfect accomplices.

81440146_350.png
Crime Buddy: Hutia
Hutia found glitter while he was hungry. He said he'd join her group if she ensured he'd be fed. Maybe, however, he should of realised what he was getting into first.

80966498_350.png
Crime Buddy: Spooky
Often teased growing up, Spooky was going to show the world he was not to be trifled with. Glitter understood, so he took the chance she offered.

81332456_350.png
Crime Buddy: Sonna
Trained as an assassin with an intense drive for power, Sonna is cut from the same cloth as Glitter. This could be good, this could be very bad. We'll just have to see.

81754055_350.png
Crime Buddy: Martyr
He'd been shuffled around lairs enough, and his curiosity to explore the ruins below without being shadowed by Sunburst was too good an opportunity to miss.

Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
[center] [b]+ Day 1 +[/b] Glitter was pleased, she'd been able to tempt some older dragons to join her. The lure of power, and in Hutia case food, was too enticing. Being a water dragon with seer qualities helped her reassure them of their greatness. But they needed to grow, time to send them out to recruit some new underlings. ------- [b]Spooky successfully recruited Kennit. [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81905845][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819059/81905845_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Recruit: Kennit[/b] He was some what plain and unnoticeable, but that's how he liked it. He could be where he shouldn't be and not be noticed. But it seems [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80966498]Spooky[/url] had spotted his potential and after introducing him to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81526032]Glitter[/url], he was welcomed into her criminal crew. --------- [b]Drama Event: Friends in Dark Places[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81440146]Hutia[/url] instantly takes a liking to Kennit and takes him under his wing. Kennit has only just come of age, but the guardian sees plenty of potential in him. Hutia has decided he'll be Kennit's big brother and show him the ropes. It seems Hutia may have found his charge, or maybe he just always wanted to be a big brother. [b]Hutia and Kennit now watch each others backs. If one leaves, the other will follow.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81440146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/814402/81440146_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
+ Day 1 +

Glitter was pleased, she'd been able to tempt some older dragons to join her. The lure of power, and in Hutia case food, was too enticing. Being a water dragon with seer qualities helped her reassure them of their greatness.

But they needed to grow, time to send them out to recruit some new underlings.

Spooky successfully recruited Kennit.

81905845_350.png
Recruit: Kennit

He was some what plain and unnoticeable, but that's how he liked it. He could be where he shouldn't be and not be noticed. But it seems Spooky had spotted his potential and after introducing him to Glitter, he was welcomed into her criminal crew.

Drama Event: Friends in Dark Places

Hutia instantly takes a liking to Kennit and takes him under his wing. Kennit has only just come of age, but the guardian sees plenty of potential in him. Hutia has decided he'll be Kennit's big brother and show him the ropes. It seems Hutia may have found his charge, or maybe he just always wanted to be a big brother.

Hutia and Kennit now watch each others backs. If one leaves, the other will follow.

81440146_350.png
[center] [b]+ Day 2 +[/b] It seemed so far [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81905845]Kennit[/url] was under good guidance, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81526032]Glitter[/url] thought, the sooner the recruits are ensnared in the family the better. Plus, it had given [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81440146]Hutia[/url] more confidence. With [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81905845]Kennit[/url]'s help he soon brought another into their fold, their numbers were growing well. ------ [b]Hutia successfully recruited Demantoid. [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80132437][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801325/80132437_350.png[/img][/url] (rolled a 6 in the first batch this time) [b]Recruit: Demantoid[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80132437]Demantoid[/url] was born the oldest, the first born, the one to make the family proud... but it wasn't really his thing. He wanted to strike out on his own. Make his own name with out being married off to such and such. So he finally got a chance to disappear. His earthen nature drew him underground and into the path of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81440146]Hutia[/url]. With the promise of power dangled under his nose, he was soon joining their ranks. -------- [b]Drama Event: Major Heist!! [/b] Oh boy, really, on day two! >.-.< Glitter: 11 (fail) Hutia: 11 (fail) Spooky: 2 [s](safe)[/s] used as a scapegoat Sonna: 1 (safe) Martyr: 7 (fail) Kennit: (safe but leaves) Demantoid: 11 (fail) So three are safe... but Glitter was in danger. A random roll of the survivors means she used Spooky as a scapegoat. As Kennit was close to Hutia, he now leaves the gang, disillusioned by Glitter's stories. That means in two days we are down to two dragons... but both Glitter and Sonna will need to be leveled when I get a chance. ----------- [b]How it unfolds...[/b] It had been going so well, maybe too well, but being a seer did not prepare you for everything. A large ruin in the caverns was discovered while [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81440146]Hutia[/url] was recruiting [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80132437]Demantoid[/url] - the new earth mirror had detected it with his earth senses. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81526032]Glitter[/url] was excited about the find and foretold great and powerful relics hidden in its depths. A major heist was organised to descend on the ruin which would include the entire team. Unfortunately, her eagerness meant she didn't send in a scout to check the stability of the tunnels. At the most unfortunate moment the cavern gave way, collapsing around the group. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81332456]Sonna[/url], with her keen assassin reflexes managed to avoid the following rocks, while [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81905845]Kennit[/url] was fortunately at the back of the group. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81526032]Glitter[/url] however, foreseeing her own demise, managed to dart under [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80966498]Spooky[/url] as the incoming rock slide came down. Tripping him in that moment, she caused him to fall over and slow the rest of the rocks as he was buried. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81905845]Kennit[/url], watching this unfold, including his new friend [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81440146]Hutia[/url] being buried, choose to disappear. This was not a get powerful scheme but a get yourself killed scheme. At the end of the day, only [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81332456]Sonna[/url] returned to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81526032]Glitter[/url]'s side. The Obelisk simply whispered, "Don't worry, we don't need them. They weren't made of the right stuff." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81526032][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=81526032&skin=0&apparel=20832,20830,20835,13846,36025,20833&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81332456][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813325/81332456_350.png[/img][/url] -------- I will exalt the lost dragons tomorrow night (or move them into my mercenaries tab if they can be stored), in case anyone is interested. Just because they are buried doesn't mean they are dead. I actually think Kennit would return later to dig out his friend - he just needed to wait until Glitter and Sonna had left. [/center]
+ Day 2 +

It seemed so far Kennit was under good guidance, Glitter thought, the sooner the recruits are ensnared in the family the better. Plus, it had given Hutia more confidence. With Kennit's help he soon brought another into their fold, their numbers were growing well.

Hutia successfully recruited Demantoid.

80132437_350.png
(rolled a 6 in the first batch this time)

Recruit: Demantoid
Demantoid was born the oldest, the first born, the one to make the family proud... but it wasn't really his thing. He wanted to strike out on his own. Make his own name with out being married off to such and such. So he finally got a chance to disappear. His earthen nature drew him underground and into the path of Hutia. With the promise of power dangled under his nose, he was soon joining their ranks.

Drama Event: Major Heist!!
Oh boy, really, on day two! >.-.<

Glitter: 11 (fail)
Hutia: 11 (fail)
Spooky: 2 (safe) used as a scapegoat
Sonna: 1 (safe)
Martyr: 7 (fail)
Kennit: (safe but leaves)
Demantoid: 11 (fail)

So three are safe... but Glitter was in danger. A random roll of the survivors means she used Spooky as a scapegoat. As Kennit was close to Hutia, he now leaves the gang, disillusioned by Glitter's stories. That means in two days we are down to two dragons... but both Glitter and Sonna will need to be leveled when I get a chance.

How it unfolds...

It had been going so well, maybe too well, but being a seer did not prepare you for everything. A large ruin in the caverns was discovered while Hutia was recruiting Demantoid - the new earth mirror had detected it with his earth senses.

Glitter was excited about the find and foretold great and powerful relics hidden in its depths. A major heist was organised to descend on the ruin which would include the entire team. Unfortunately, her eagerness meant she didn't send in a scout to check the stability of the tunnels. At the most unfortunate moment the cavern gave way, collapsing around the group. Sonna, with her keen assassin reflexes managed to avoid the following rocks, while Kennit was fortunately at the back of the group.

Glitter however, foreseeing her own demise, managed to dart under Spooky as the incoming rock slide came down. Tripping him in that moment, she caused him to fall over and slow the rest of the rocks as he was buried.

Kennit, watching this unfold, including his new friend Hutia being buried, choose to disappear. This was not a get powerful scheme but a get yourself killed scheme.

At the end of the day, only Sonna returned to Glitter's side. The Obelisk simply whispered, "Don't worry, we don't need them. They weren't made of the right stuff."

dragon?did=81526032&skin=0&apparel=20832,20830,20835,13846,36025,20833&xt=dressing.png
81332456_350.png

I will exalt the lost dragons tomorrow night (or move them into my mercenaries tab if they can be stored), in case anyone is interested. Just because they are buried doesn't mean they are dead. I actually think Kennit would return later to dig out his friend - he just needed to wait until Glitter and Sonna had left.

[center] [b]+ Day 3 +[/b] ------- [b]Follow up[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80966498]Spooky[/url] unfortunately couldn't be saved from the betrayal and has been exalted. As for the rest, it seems [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81905845]Kennit[/url] was able to find a dragon from my lair to help him free the others from the rocks. They've joined [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6921645]Shadowstorm[/url]'s army in the mercenaries tab. --------- [b]A Recruiting Challenge[/b] [i](Since I had to still level [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81332456]Sonna[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81526032]Glitter[/url], and we are so low in numbers, I decided to let them level a fodder with them. If that fodder rolled a 6, they would be added in as a new recruit in addition to the normal recruit. Surprisingly one made it...)[/i] So, with just [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81526032]Glitter[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81332456]Sonna[/url] remaining, it was time to recruit. On their search through the caverns they discovered two brothers, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81919395]Isaac[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81919397]Edison[/url], in a heated fight over who was stronger. Smirking, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81332456]Sonna[/url] proposed a challenge. She would take one and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81526032]Glitter[/url] the other, if either could impress them they would be accepted into their 'exclusive' club. "Let's see if either of you have true strength," Teased Sonna. Though both proved quite impressive, it was [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81919397]Edison[/url] that showed the most grit and cunning. Even when others got knocked down around him, even if he was barely on any health, he just kept going - dodging and weaving until the final blow. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81526032]Glitter[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81332456]Sonna[/url] declared [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81919397]Edison[/url] the winner, and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81919395]Isaac[/url] left bitter and bruised. "Welcome to the family, Edison." Smiled Glitter. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81919397][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819194/81919397_350.png[/img][/url] [b]New Recruit: Edison[/b] --------- [b]Sonna successfully recruited Agave.[/b] (After a very grueling training run.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81827148][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/818272/81827148_350.png[/img][/url] [b]New Recruit: Agave[/b] As spiky as the plant from which he was named. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81827148]Agave [/url]over heard the battle between the two brothers over who was stronger, and watch the grueling test they were put through. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81332456]Sonna [/url]spotted him and waited for the others to leave before she approached him. "I am strong." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81827148]Agave[/url] says. "No, we are even stronger." They finalize. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81332456]Sonna[/url] just smiles... "Prove it," she says. "And join the family." And so they do, and they joins the family. -------- [b]Drama Event... Major Heist.[/b] Whelp here we go again >.-.<'''' Glitter: 7 (safe) Sonna: 9 (fail) Edison: 12 (fail) Agave: 3 (safe) ---------- Hrmm, I'm going to have a think how that all plays out. Feels more like Glitter assassinated Sonna for being a threat to the leadership and Agave took out Edison to prove he was stronger... any way Sonna and Edison are available for adoption until exalted. But we are once more down to 2 dragons... with some more leveling to do. As Agave is the only one left next to Glitter, she will award him with a gift - this will block him from the next failure (I wish I had done that for Sonna cause I kinda liked her, oh well). ------- [/center]
+ Day 3 +

Follow up

Spooky unfortunately couldn't be saved from the betrayal and has been exalted. As for the rest, it seems Kennit was able to find a dragon from my lair to help him free the others from the rocks. They've joined Shadowstorm's army in the mercenaries tab.

A Recruiting Challenge

(Since I had to still level Sonna and Glitter, and we are so low in numbers, I decided to let them level a fodder with them. If that fodder rolled a 6, they would be added in as a new recruit in addition to the normal recruit. Surprisingly one made it...)

So, with just Glitter and Sonna remaining, it was time to recruit. On their search through the caverns they discovered two brothers, Isaac and Edison, in a heated fight over who was stronger. Smirking, Sonna proposed a challenge. She would take one and Glitter the other, if either could impress them they would be accepted into their 'exclusive' club.

"Let's see if either of you have true strength," Teased Sonna.

Though both proved quite impressive, it was Edison that showed the most grit and cunning. Even when others got knocked down around him, even if he was barely on any health, he just kept going - dodging and weaving until the final blow. Glitter and Sonna declared Edison the winner, and Isaac left bitter and bruised.

"Welcome to the family, Edison." Smiled Glitter.

81919397_350.png
New Recruit: Edison

Sonna successfully recruited Agave.
(After a very grueling training run.)

81827148_350.png
New Recruit: Agave

As spiky as the plant from which he was named. Agave over heard the battle between the two brothers over who was stronger, and watch the grueling test they were put through. Sonna spotted him and waited for the others to leave before she approached him. "I am strong." Agave says. "No, we are even stronger." They finalize. Sonna just smiles... "Prove it," she says. "And join the family."

And so they do, and they joins the family.

Drama Event... Major Heist.
Whelp here we go again >.-.<''''

Glitter: 7 (safe)
Sonna: 9 (fail)
Edison: 12 (fail)
Agave: 3 (safe)

Hrmm, I'm going to have a think how that all plays out. Feels more like Glitter assassinated Sonna for being a threat to the leadership and Agave took out Edison to prove he was stronger... any way Sonna and Edison are available for adoption until exalted.

But we are once more down to 2 dragons... with some more leveling to do.

As Agave is the only one left next to Glitter, she will award him with a gift - this will block him from the next failure (I wish I had done that for Sonna cause I kinda liked her, oh well).

[center][b]+ Day 4 +[/b] ------- [b]A Recruiting Challenge[/b] (Since I need to level Glitter and Agave, and we are so low in numbers again, I will let them level a fodder with them again. If that fodder rolls a 6, they will be added in as a new recruit in addition to the normal recruit. However, none made the cut.) Glitter is now level 10. Agave is now level 7. -------- [b]Agave successfully recruited Zolin.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81957892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819579/81957892_350.png[/img][/url] [b]New Recruit: Zolin[/b] -------- [b]Drama Event: Crimes Time![/b] Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. Mission Candidates: Glitter & Zolin Both are successfully leveled during the mission. Glitter rolls a 5, but Zolin rolls a 1. DX Whelp... back to 2 dragons. Glitter is level 11, Agave is level 7. Zolin is available for adoption until exalted. -------- [/center]
+ Day 4 +

A Recruiting Challenge

(Since I need to level Glitter and Agave, and we are so low in numbers again, I will let them level a fodder with them again. If that fodder rolls a 6, they will be added in as a new recruit in addition to the normal recruit. However, none made the cut.)

Glitter is now level 10. Agave is now level 7.

Agave successfully recruited Zolin.

81957892_350.png
New Recruit: Zolin

Drama Event: Crimes Time!
Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.

Mission Candidates: Glitter & Zolin

Both are successfully leveled during the mission. Glitter rolls a 5, but Zolin rolls a 1. DX Whelp... back to 2 dragons.

Glitter is level 11, Agave is level 7.

Zolin is available for adoption until exalted.

[center][b]+ Day 5 +[/b] Seemed it took a while to find the next recruit... also, looks like Glitter misses Sonna cause look who she just recruited... -------- [b]Glitter successfully recruited Leilana.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82001607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820017/82001607_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Recruit: Leilana[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82001607]Leilana[/url] had been stalking the dark depths of the caverns. The darkness suited her as she enjoyed pouncing and terrorizing the local beast clans. She liked watching their frightened faces as she emerged unexpectedly, but she didn't expect to be surprised herself from the dark, elegant figure of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81526032]Glitter[/url] emerging from the shadows. However, the idea of becoming so powerful that everyone outside the family would fear her was exceptionally tempting. So she decides to take up this mysterious dragon's offer. --------- [b]Drama Event: Crimes time! [/b] Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. Okay - mission time again. Dice rolled Glitter and Leilana. [s](please don't repeat DX)[/s] [b]Mission success![/b] Both dragons leveled and no 1's rolled (for now). Glitter is now level 12, and Leilana is level 7. ------- [/center]
+ Day 5 +

Seemed it took a while to find the next recruit... also, looks like Glitter misses Sonna cause look who she just recruited...

Glitter successfully recruited Leilana.

82001607_350.png

Recruit: Leilana
Leilana had been stalking the dark depths of the caverns. The darkness suited her as she enjoyed pouncing and terrorizing the local beast clans. She liked watching their frightened faces as she emerged unexpectedly, but she didn't expect to be surprised herself from the dark, elegant figure of Glitter emerging from the shadows. However, the idea of becoming so powerful that everyone outside the family would fear her was exceptionally tempting. So she decides to take up this mysterious dragon's offer.

Drama Event: Crimes time!
Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.

Okay - mission time again.

Dice rolled Glitter and Leilana. (please don't repeat DX)

Mission success!
Both dragons leveled and no 1's rolled (for now).

Glitter is now level 12, and Leilana is level 7.

1 2 3 4 5