Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Apr 3-9] Add an ingridient!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[size=4] [b]Today's special is:[/b] Not just a classic pizza [b]I'd add:[/b] [item=flame bolt] [b]Why:[/b] Extremely burnt and spicy pizza is the best pizza <3

Today's special is: Not just a classic pizza
I'd add: Flame Bolt
Why: Extremely burnt and spicy pizza is the best pizza <3
EYqX9Ka.png My TH | ChickenSmoothie | Wishlist | Project Journal
Scarred.png
I almost forgot to ask, but can I be added to the Pinglist? Thank you!
I almost forgot to ask, but can I be added to the Pinglist? Thank you!
Fr27VMv.png
> He/They
> FR Time+2
> Wishlist
> Avatar
|
|
|
|
......82890656.png84009501.png84009502.png
[size=4] [b]Today's special is:[/b] Not just a classic pizza [b]I'd add:[/b] [item=Fire Flower] [b]Why:[/b] Pizza dough needs flour right? ... what do you mean that's not the right kind of flour- [size=2](as an aside, could I be added to the pinglist?)

I'd add: Fire Flower
Why: Pizza dough needs flour right? ... what do you mean that's not the right kind of flour-

(as an aside, could I be added to the pinglist?)
urpN4IH.png
[size=4] [b]Today's special is:[/b] Not just a classic pizza ! [b]I'd add:[/b] [item=Golden Pepper] [b]Why:[/b] haaaa ! hoooo ! spicy ! pinglist me please !

Today's special is: Not just a classic pizza !
I'd add:
Golden Pepper
Why: haaaa ! hoooo ! spicy !

pinglist me please !
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

I'd like to get on the daily pinglist, please! [size=4] [b]Today's special is:[/b] Not Just a Classic Pizza [b]I'd add:[/b] [item=iris] [b]Why:[/b] The best pizzas have olives on them and...well at least they're the right shape?
I'd like to get on the daily pinglist, please!

Today's special is: Not Just a Classic Pizza
I'd add: Iris
Why: The best pizzas have olives on them and...well at least they're the right shape?
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
[size=4] [b]Today's special is:[/b] Not just a classic pizza! [b]I'd add:[/b] [item=Delicate Bat Wing] [b]Why:[/b] While not adding to the flavour, it DEFINITELY adds to the price. However, you do get bragging rights.

Today's special is: Not just a classic pizza!
I'd add: Delicate Bat Wing
Why: While not adding to the flavour, it DEFINITELY adds to the price. However, you do get bragging rights.
push hub 5kJ9JHc.png
5kJ9JHc.png
run by Bisons | he/they | FR+1 |

7UXlQKU.gifYMPbu9R.pngovanc37.png
> avatar...
> sales
> old oaks [+ hibden!]
> wishlist
I would like to be on the pinglist pls! [size=4] [b]Today's special is:[/b] Not just a classic pizza [b]I'd add:[/b] [item=Bimac Octopus] [b]Why:[/b] Calamari, suprisingly good on pizza!!
I would like to be on the pinglist pls!

I'd add: Bimac Octopus
Why: Calamari, suprisingly good on pizza!!
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
[size=4] [b]Today's special is:[/b] Not just a classic pizza [b]I'd add:[/b] [item=Undergrowth Shovelsnout] [b]Why:[/b] can't go wrong with bacon! :>
I'd add:
Undergrowth Shovelsnout
Why: can't go wrong with bacon! :>
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
[size=4] [b]Today's special is:[/b] Not just a classic pizza [b]I'd add:[/b] [item=Honeycrisp Apple] [b]Why:[/b] (Pine)apple! The superior pizza topping!
I'd add:
Honeycrisp Apple
Why: (Pine)apple! The superior pizza topping!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
[center]------- [size=4] [b]Today's special is:[/b] Not just a classic pizza! [b]I'd add:[/b] [item=Fanned Cockroach] [b]Why:[/b] That's one suspicious looking meatball. ------- I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please. ^-^ -------[/center]

Today's special is: Not just a classic pizza!
I'd add: Fanned Cockroach
Why: That's one suspicious looking meatball.

I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29