Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The quest for a Complete Lair!
I'm gonna try to revamp my lair and Complete my hibden! Also hoping to start foddering and participating in dom!

Saving up for Right now
hmmm I'm thinking casually shoot for another lair expansion!(800kt) I'll set some treasure aside for it every day or so
50kt/800kt
Current goals
Get 100 hibden slots (13 to go!)
Get 100 lairs slots(one more expansion!)
Get 5 hibden tabs(2 to go!)
Get 5 lair tabs(1 to go!)
Overall current amount of slots
87 in Hibden
95 in Lair
182 in Total
-Goals-
Complete hibden
Task Den Slots: 74/300 - 226 to go!
next milestone: 100 slots
Gem Den Slots: 3/100 - 97 to go!
next milestone: 10 slots
Hibden plans
Moves permas(besides breeding pairs and coli team) to den
Buy all tabs (3/20)
Organize permas
Lair plans
When permas are moved to hibden
Tab for coli team, tab for sales, tab for breeding pairs, tab for fodders(possibly one for adult/trained fodder and one for hatchlings, but i may just them in different pages), and tab for dragons on hibden cooldown waiting to go there.
Lore Plans
Big wip, I'm thinking a war situation and corrupt aristocracy and all that.
Write at least a sentence of lore for all my permas. Assign pronouns, personality and occupation to all my permas.

Will add more later!
I'm gonna try to revamp my lair and Complete my hibden! Also hoping to start foddering and participating in dom!

Saving up for Right now
hmmm I'm thinking casually shoot for another lair expansion!(800kt) I'll set some treasure aside for it every day or so
50kt/800kt
Current goals
Get 100 hibden slots (13 to go!)
Get 100 lairs slots(one more expansion!)
Get 5 hibden tabs(2 to go!)
Get 5 lair tabs(1 to go!)
Overall current amount of slots
87 in Hibden
95 in Lair
182 in Total
-Goals-
Complete hibden
Task Den Slots: 74/300 - 226 to go!
next milestone: 100 slots
Gem Den Slots: 3/100 - 97 to go!
next milestone: 10 slots
Hibden plans
Moves permas(besides breeding pairs and coli team) to den
Buy all tabs (3/20)
Organize permas
Lair plans
When permas are moved to hibden
Tab for coli team, tab for sales, tab for breeding pairs, tab for fodders(possibly one for adult/trained fodder and one for hatchlings, but i may just them in different pages), and tab for dragons on hibden cooldown waiting to go there.
Lore Plans
Big wip, I'm thinking a war situation and corrupt aristocracy and all that.
Write at least a sentence of lore for all my permas. Assign pronouns, personality and occupation to all my permas.

Will add more later!
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
[quote=Hibden task items I need] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2628040/1]awesome guide by Serpenthyne that tell you where to get the items for the task[/url] I'll be adding where to get the items I need later but for now I'll just check the guide everytime I grind A collection of copper [item=copper steampunk goggles] [item=copper steampunk gloves] freckled favorite [item=secondary gene: freckle] earth prospect [item=unhatched earth egg] A safari [item=secondary gene: safari] circle of life [item=king quillrunner] thunderhead savannah Thunderhead Adventure [item=wintermane minstrel][item=teardrop pearl ring] thunderhead savannah tail in the clouds [item=cloudy tail feathers] hunter's spoils [item=black orpington]x20 Hunting: Arcane, Light, Shadow winds of trade [item=tradewinds gull] redrock cove Bundle Up! [item=white wooly antennae][item=white wooly coat][item=white wooly tail] [/quote]
Hibden task items I need wrote:
awesome guide by Serpenthyne that tell you where to get the items for the task I'll be adding where to get the items I need later but for now I'll just check the guide everytime I grind

A collection of copper
Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Gloves
freckled favorite
Secondary Gene: Freckle
earth prospect
Unhatched Earth Egg
A safari
Secondary Gene: Safari
circle of life
King Quillrunner
thunderhead savannah
Thunderhead Adventure
Wintermane Minstrel Teardrop Pearl Ring
thunderhead savannah
tail in the clouds
Cloudy Tail Feathers
hunter's spoils
Black Orpington x20
Hunting: Arcane, Light, Shadow
winds of trade
Tradewinds Gull
redrock cove
Bundle Up!
White Wooly Antennae White Wooly Coat White Wooly Tail
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Quest log
10/22/21 Unlocked 6 den slots (huge thanks to Saddi for gifting me the items!)
10/24/21 Layer expansion!! 90 to 95
10/26/21 Unlocked 1 den slot
10/31/21 Unlocked 2 den slots!(Thank you Unrest for the large beetle bois!)
11/4/21 Unlocked 3 den slots
11/12/21 Lair expansion! 95 to 100
11/22/21 unlocked 2 den slots
11/22/24 unlocked 2 den slots (Thanks to this thread!)
11/22/25 unlocked 3 den slots
in september 2022 unlocked about 7-10 slots! forgot specifically what
10/6/22 unlocked 2 den slots
Quest log
10/22/21 Unlocked 6 den slots (huge thanks to Saddi for gifting me the items!)
10/24/21 Layer expansion!! 90 to 95
10/26/21 Unlocked 1 den slot
10/31/21 Unlocked 2 den slots!(Thank you Unrest for the large beetle bois!)
11/4/21 Unlocked 3 den slots
11/12/21 Lair expansion! 95 to 100
11/22/21 unlocked 2 den slots
11/22/24 unlocked 2 den slots (Thanks to this thread!)
11/22/25 unlocked 3 den slots
in september 2022 unlocked about 7-10 slots! forgot specifically what
10/6/22 unlocked 2 den slots
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
reserved
reserved
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Completed Milestones!
Completed Milestones!
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@Strella I wasn't sure if you're subbed. What are your next hibden tasks? I might have some items to donate if you want (also if this post is in the way I can delete it no prob)
@Strella I wasn't sure if you're subbed. What are your next hibden tasks? I might have some items to donate if you want (also if this post is in the way I can delete it no prob)
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@saddi Thank you for the offer! right now these are the items I need are clowning around: [item=clown shrimp][item=clownfish][item=clown charger][item=primary gene: clown] putting a dent in construction [item=dented iron gauntlets][item=dented iron boots] (moment of silence to when I had one of these but I forgot it was for hibden and melted it for slime, forgot which one specifically) The mask [item=mystic bark mask] A Collection of Copper [item=copper steampunk spats][item=copper steampunk gloves][item=copper steampunk scarf][item=copper steampunk goggles] water runes(I'm shocked that I haven't gotten this yet I've been gathering in water for a couple of weeks and grinding coli a decent amount too) The hunt begins! [item=balsas anole]x15[item=plague bat]x18[item=common sparrow]x17 Warriors of earth [item=earthen might fragment][item=fossilize][item=rock slash][item=boulder bolt] batty for bats [item=cursed bat][item=runic batling]x9[item=cursed tuft of fur]x9 incredible invertabrates [item=sparkling crayfish][item=leech][item=cragside mussels] beastclan battle [item=duelist hilt]x1[item=swiftfoot warrior's belt]x8[item=centaur berserker] And thanks for reminding me to do this too I had to do something in the middle fo writing the post and forgot like... half of what I meant to add and this was one of those things
@saddi Thank you for the offer! right now these are the items I need are
clowning around:
Clown Shrimp Clownfish Clown Charger Primary Gene: Clown
putting a dent in construction
Dented Iron Gauntlets Dented Iron Boots (moment of silence to when I had one of these but I forgot it was for hibden and melted it for slime, forgot which one specifically)
The mask
Mystic Bark Mask
A Collection of Copper
Copper Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Goggles
water runes(I'm shocked that I haven't gotten this yet I've been gathering in water for a couple of weeks and grinding coli a decent amount too)
The hunt begins!
Balsas Anole x15 Plague Bat x18 Common Sparrow x17
Warriors of earth
Earthen Might Fragment Fossilize Rock Slash Boulder Bolt
batty for bats
Cursed Bat Runic Batling x9 Cursed Tuft of Fur x9
incredible invertabrates
Sparkling Crayfish Leech Cragside Mussels
beastclan battle
Duelist Hilt x1 Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt x8 Centaur Berserker
And thanks for reminding me to do this too I had to do something in the middle fo writing the post and forgot like... half of what I meant to add and this was one of those things
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
[quote]moment of silence to when I had one of these but I forgot it was for hibden and melted it for slime, forgot which one specifically[/quote] Oof... I've done that too with something hard-to-get. I feel you homie. And yeah, runestones are surprisingly evasive for legless rocks. When you update the list, would you mind pinging me? I probs have something else I can send your way.
Quote:
moment of silence to when I had one of these but I forgot it was for hibden and melted it for slime, forgot which one specifically
Oof... I've done that too with something hard-to-get. I feel you homie.

And yeah, runestones are surprisingly evasive for legless rocks.

When you update the list, would you mind pinging me? I probs have something else I can send your way.
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@saddi I've updated the list but You've already given me more than enough! tysm!

(You've got me imagining runestones dodging dragons trying to steal them by floating around with magic)
@saddi I've updated the list but You've already given me more than enough! tysm!

(You've got me imagining runestones dodging dragons trying to steal them by floating around with magic)
85212510.png
jeremy says hi