1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Tyestra, @naranciag, @Wufflesnuff, @Brr, and @Fieryblood

Doing the mass hatch!:
here
@Tyestra, @naranciag, @Wufflesnuff, @Brr, and @Fieryblood

Doing the mass hatch!:
here
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
[center][font=Book Antiqua][size=6]Random Grind[/size][/font][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/bnz1mrh065tlyje/icebottom.png[/img][/center] Dragons on the search: Original level 25 team [u]Round 1[/u] Venue: Kelp Beds Goal: Farm until a scene, vista or gene drop Completed?: [u]Notable Drops:[/u] [item=strange chest] x26 [item=lustrous shell] x4 [item=maren warrior] [item=maren scout] [item=relic eel] [item=cloud chaser] [item=dented iron gauntlets] [item=kelp tender crate] [b]OOC:[/b] @Tyestra, @naranciag, @Wufflesnuff, @Brr And we're back to grinding for stuff! Let's attempt to get through some rounds of the random daily coli challenge why don't we? Pffffttttt, I guess I'll just be grinding in the Kelp Beds then, oof. That was very uneventful D:
Random Grindicebottom.png

Dragons on the search: Original level 25 team

Round 1
Venue: Kelp Beds
Goal: Farm until a scene, vista or gene drop
Completed?:

Notable Drops:
Strange Chest x26
Lustrous Shell x4
Maren Warrior Maren Scout Relic Eel Cloud Chaser
Dented Iron Gauntlets
Kelp Tender Crate

OOC:
@Tyestra, @naranciag, @Wufflesnuff, @Brr

And we're back to grinding for stuff! Let's attempt to get through some rounds of the random daily coli challenge why don't we?

Pffffttttt, I guess I'll just be grinding in the Kelp Beds then, oof.

That was very uneventful D:
@Tyestra, @naranciag, @Wufflesnuff, @Brr, and those subbed

Another small update. I will be in the process of moving within the next week or two so my grinds will be here and there until I get settled. On the bright side, there will be an Ice coliborn to look forward to in case I'm gone for that long (highly doubt it but you never know). Any updates to the challenge including eggs or stones if I do grinds at work will be posted though :)

Also, I have a huge amount of unnamed noc babies looking for homes before I put them on the AH. They are all in my hibden and are free for those of you who have been following the journey if any peak your interest. Just ping me here ^.^

Another small update. I will be in the process of moving within the next week or two so my grinds will be here and there until I get settled. On the bright side, there will be an Ice coliborn to look forward to in case I'm gone for that long (highly doubt it but you never know). Any updates to the challenge including eggs or stones if I do grinds at work will be posted though :)

Also, I have a huge amount of unnamed noc babies looking for homes before I put them on the AH. They are all in my hibden and are free for those of you who have been following the journey if any peak your interest. Just ping me here ^.^
[center][font=Book Antiqua][size=6]Long Drop Grind[/size][/font][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/bnz1mrh065tlyje/icebottom.png[/img][/center] Dragons on the search: Original level 25 team [u]Collecting:[/u] [item=ragepuff down] 40/99 [u]Notable Drops:[/u] [item=leafy pack] x9 [item=broken flower pot] x22 [item=ragepuff] [item=luna mith] x2 [item=chipskink] [item=emerald webwing] x2 [item=webwing alpha] x3 [item=satin pocketmouse] [item=coral carpenter] [item=silky webwing] [item=mith bruiser] [item=white wooly tail] [item=winterwatcher's arctic goggles] [item=green lace tail ornament] [item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)] [item=scene: training fields] [item=nature runestone] [b]OOC:[/b] @Tyestra, @naranciag, @Wufflesnuff, @Brr My move got postponed thanks to the leasing office being a bunch of twats, so less moving panic more grind time. It's a new year so that means....the long drop coli challenge is back :D This will definitely keep me in venues for a longer period of time, so hopefully my chances for an egg or runestone shall go up. Finally, a runestone ;A; That's a good run for today I think. Almost half way through the first venue.
Long Drop Grindicebottom.png

Dragons on the search: Original level 25 team

Collecting:
Ragepuff Down 40/99

Notable Drops:
Leafy Pack x9 Broken Flower Pot x22
Ragepuff Luna Mith x2 Chipskink Emerald Webwing x2 Webwing Alpha x3 Satin Pocketmouse Coral Carpenter Silky Webwing Mith Bruiser
White Wooly Tail Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles Green Lace Tail Ornament
Scene: Training Fields

Nature Runestone

OOC:
@Tyestra, @naranciag, @Wufflesnuff, @Brr

My move got postponed thanks to the leasing office being a bunch of *****, so less moving panic more grind time. It's a new year so that means....the long drop coli challenge is back :D This will definitely keep me in venues for a longer period of time, so hopefully my chances for an egg or runestone shall go up.

Finally, a runestone ;A;

That's a good run for today I think. Almost half way through the first venue.
yay long drop!!! good luck, COME ON CHALLENGE ITEMS :)
yay long drop!!! good luck, COME ON CHALLENGE ITEMS :)

Finally got through the training fields for the long drop. Took way longer than I was anticipating and the only challenge item that dropped was the nature runestone, which is a duplicate and up for trade/gifting for someone who needs one.

I'll be keeping track of my current LDCC progress in my original challenge thread which is here to not clog up this thread, and I'll update here whenever I get a challenge item that I need, slap some lore down, or hatch/update a coliborn due to most of my grinding will be LDCC related.

I did see a bunch of Coliborners trying out the Kingdomlocke and I'm super interested in that challenge as well but I rather get through this one before I start that one, hopefully as a continuation of my lore/lair reset (aka shove all my current dragons into the hibden and start a "new" lair).

Also, my move got postponed to the end of the month so that's coming up as well.

Anyways, just wanted to update everyone on what's going on. I'm still here almost daily, just grinding in the background and stalking the forums, waiting to hatch some coliborn babies.

Finally got through the training fields for the long drop. Took way longer than I was anticipating and the only challenge item that dropped was the nature runestone, which is a duplicate and up for trade/gifting for someone who needs one.

I'll be keeping track of my current LDCC progress in my original challenge thread which is here to not clog up this thread, and I'll update here whenever I get a challenge item that I need, slap some lore down, or hatch/update a coliborn due to most of my grinding will be LDCC related.

I did see a bunch of Coliborners trying out the Kingdomlocke and I'm super interested in that challenge as well but I rather get through this one before I start that one, hopefully as a continuation of my lore/lair reset (aka shove all my current dragons into the hibden and start a "new" lair).

Also, my move got postponed to the end of the month so that's coming up as well.

Anyways, just wanted to update everyone on what's going on. I'm still here almost daily, just grinding in the background and stalking the forums, waiting to hatch some coliborn babies.
good luck with your move!! <3 <3 and on all the challenges!!
good luck with your move!! <3 <3 and on all the challenges!!

About halfway through the Scorched Forest for my long drop, and I had a water egg drop!

So if anyone would like to trade, I'm looking for a fire or a lightning egg!

About halfway through the Scorched Forest for my long drop, and I had a water egg drop!

So if anyone would like to trade, I'm looking for a fire or a lightning egg!
egg!! congrats ^^
egg!! congrats ^^
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8QkV425.png[/img] Time was passing and there had been little progress in finding a way to close the portal. It had been months since the two leaders had disappeared, with still no signs of them coming back. Joon had finally given up on waiting for them and started to focus his attention on just caring for the unhatched eggs and the supposed elemental masters. It was a healthier way to cope with everything that had happened, plus he was finally sleeping again. Naoki and Rook even got the chance to visit the Shrine during the last month, to see where they would be staying. Genna had watched the Coliborns with interest, mentioning to Joon that she would find them teachers to help hone their skills. She kept her promise, that was for sure. Naoki had started to show interest in the medical arts, and Genna tasked the village healer, Bridget, to take the plague Coliborn under her wings. Rook, on the other hand, was still learning about himself and his powers so Genna decided it would be best for him to meet some of the villagers instead, as for the moment the Shrine was void of any priestesses with an affinity for the Earth element. It was there that she watched as Rook was suddenly attracted to a small shop filled with gems and jewelry. His eyes had grown so large, she thought they were going to fall out of their sockets. Inside he had gotten to meet Aela, an imperial that mostly kept to herself. Genna had felt a strange aura when she had walked into the shop, surprised she hadn’t noticed it before. It was a buzzing feeling, as if she would shock herself if she’d touch a metal object. She’d have to report this to Nakai, as he’d be able to pinpoint where this energy was coming from. Aela was happy to have Rook around, though. It looked as if she enjoyed teaching, and having a pupil would take some work off of her claws. They had set up a schedule for when Rook would come and run the shop under Aela’s supervision and for when she would teach him how to refine gems and ores to be used to make trinkets.It was a successful pairing, Genna had mused to herself. Winter was now setting in. It felt like it was night most days, as the sun wouldn’t appear again until the end of spring. Lanterns were lit all over the place, trying to keep the darkness at bay. The temperature was also at its lowest, keeping most of Winterspell’s residents inside. It was decided to move the eggs, stones, and the Coliborns themselves to the Shrine, as it was getting dangerous to stay on the borders of the village. The cave and Portal were now abandoned till it was time to hatch the next Coliborn. There was an eerie silence that hovered over the area surrounding this patch of land, as if the forest was holding its breath. It had only been days since the cave was left alone when the snow crunched under the weight of a large being. There was a tinkling sound in the air as the being traversed, the sound of its bone adornments knocking against one another. The being came upon the cave, curving its neck with curiosity as it felt the strange energies emitting from the mouth. “How strange…” it’s voice was deep, and full of various tones as if more beings had spoken. The giant imperial looked around towards the forest, narrowing its eyes. “Even stranger still that Jeku and the others haven’t poked their weasley noses into this…I wonder…” The imperial entered the cave, making its way down into the depths, unaffected by the darkness or temperature changes. In fact, the air inside the cave only seemed to grow colder as the imperial walked through. Within minutes, it had finally come upon the Portal. A grin stretched across the imperial’s maw, stretching farther than it should normally have. “Well, now…what an interesting turn of events this is…” @Tyestra, @naranciag, @Wufflesnuff, @Brr, and those subbed Lore dump time! I want to get the lore moving cause I finally figured out how I want this challenge to end, bwa ha ha! No spoilers, but it looks like the village now has something else to worry about other than the portal. See if you can find the new comer in my lair :) We'll go back to Destina and Yadin in the next lore dump! I am way too excited for them to be meeting up with my irl sister's dragons and there being a family reunion of sorts for Yadin. Also, any interest in seeing what Marlaia has been up to? She is the one who caused this mess after all. [/center]
8QkV425.png

Time was passing and there had been little progress in finding a way to close the portal. It had been months since the two leaders had disappeared, with still no signs of them coming back. Joon had finally given up on waiting for them and started to focus his attention on just caring for the unhatched eggs and the supposed elemental masters. It was a healthier way to cope with everything that had happened, plus he was finally sleeping again. Naoki and Rook even got the chance to visit the Shrine during the last month, to see where they would be staying. Genna had watched the Coliborns with interest, mentioning to Joon that she would find them teachers to help hone their skills.

She kept her promise, that was for sure.

Naoki had started to show interest in the medical arts, and Genna tasked the village healer, Bridget, to take the plague Coliborn under her wings.

Rook, on the other hand, was still learning about himself and his powers so Genna decided it would be best for him to meet some of the villagers instead, as for the moment the Shrine was void of any priestesses with an affinity for the Earth element. It was there that she watched as Rook was suddenly attracted to a small shop filled with gems and jewelry. His eyes had grown so large, she thought they were going to fall out of their sockets.

Inside he had gotten to meet Aela, an imperial that mostly kept to herself. Genna had felt a strange aura when she had walked into the shop, surprised she hadn’t noticed it before. It was a buzzing feeling, as if she would shock herself if she’d touch a metal object. She’d have to report this to Nakai, as he’d be able to pinpoint where this energy was coming from.

Aela was happy to have Rook around, though. It looked as if she enjoyed teaching, and having a pupil would take some work off of her claws. They had set up a schedule for when Rook would come and run the shop under Aela’s supervision and for when she would teach him how to refine gems and ores to be used to make trinkets.It was a successful pairing, Genna had mused to herself.

Winter was now setting in. It felt like it was night most days, as the sun wouldn’t appear again until the end of spring. Lanterns were lit all over the place, trying to keep the darkness at bay. The temperature was also at its lowest, keeping most of Winterspell’s residents inside. It was decided to move the eggs, stones, and the Coliborns themselves to the Shrine, as it was getting dangerous to stay on the borders of the village.

The cave and Portal were now abandoned till it was time to hatch the next Coliborn. There was an eerie silence that hovered over the area surrounding this patch of land, as if the forest was holding its breath. It had only been days since the cave was left alone when the snow crunched under the weight of a large being. There was a tinkling sound in the air as the being traversed, the sound of its bone adornments knocking against one another. The being came upon the cave, curving its neck with curiosity as it felt the strange energies emitting from the mouth.

“How strange…” it’s voice was deep, and full of various tones as if more beings had spoken. The giant imperial looked around towards the forest, narrowing its eyes. “Even stranger still that Jeku and the others haven’t poked their weasley noses into this…I wonder…”

The imperial entered the cave, making its way down into the depths, unaffected by the darkness or temperature changes. In fact, the air inside the cave only seemed to grow colder as the imperial walked through. Within minutes, it had finally come upon the Portal. A grin stretched across the imperial’s maw, stretching farther than it should normally have.

“Well, now…what an interesting turn of events this is…”

Lore dump time! I want to get the lore moving cause I finally figured out how I want this challenge to end, bwa ha ha! No spoilers, but it looks like the village now has something else to worry about other than the portal. See if you can find the new comer in my lair :) We'll go back to Destina and Yadin in the next lore dump! I am way too excited for them to be meeting up with my irl sister's dragons and there being a family reunion of sorts for Yadin.

Also, any interest in seeing what Marlaia has been up to? She is the one who caused this mess after all.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15