Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Every Collector’s Dream
1 2 3 4 5
@Laugh Am I to understand that anything still on the first page is something you're hunting for? If so, I think I have some contributions...
@Laugh Am I to understand that anything still on the first page is something you're hunting for? If so, I think I have some contributions...
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@Pennifeather Hello! Yes, that is correct. In fact, I updated everything a couple of hours ago. (:

Thank you so much!
@Pennifeather Hello! Yes, that is correct. In fact, I updated everything a couple of hours ago. (:

Thank you so much!
IMG_0615.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
Well, well, well. Look who is back.

I am so sorry for my absence. I am currently recovering from an illness, but I feel so much better now. I cannot express how excited I am to be back on Flight Rising!

I have updated EVERYTHING. That means that I no longer need to type out thousands of items, yay!

I accidentally posted a random quote (now deleted) before I had the chance to post this update and bumped the thread. So, thank you @/SnowingSoul for the newest donation!

Every Collector's Dream: Self-Editing Pinglist: @LissaJade, @SomewhatEternal, @DoppelBia, @Pennifeather
Well, well, well. Look who is back.

I am so sorry for my absence. I am currently recovering from an illness, but I feel so much better now. I cannot express how excited I am to be back on Flight Rising!

I have updated EVERYTHING. That means that I no longer need to type out thousands of items, yay!

I accidentally posted a random quote (now deleted) before I had the chance to post this update and bumped the thread. So, thank you @/SnowingSoul for the newest donation!

Every Collector's Dream: Self-Editing Pinglist: @LissaJade, @SomewhatEternal, @DoppelBia, @Pennifeather
IMG_0615.png
Welcome back!!! Even if you're not 100% yet, I'm so glad you're feeling better ^-^ Good job telling that illness who's boss

For the festivals you missed, based on your list it looks like you got most of the joxar things you needed, but would you like a few extras for personal use? I also have a few extra chests from the Warrior's Way event if you would like a few of those?
Welcome back!!! Even if you're not 100% yet, I'm so glad you're feeling better ^-^ Good job telling that illness who's boss

For the festivals you missed, based on your list it looks like you got most of the joxar things you needed, but would you like a few extras for personal use? I also have a few extra chests from the Warrior's Way event if you would like a few of those?
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
@SomewhatEternal I can’t thank you enough for sticking with me through this journey! You are so nice [emoji=coatl scared size=1] noooo need to send any more than you want to send. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SomewhatEternal I can’t thank you enough for sticking with me through this journey! You are so nice noooo need to send any more than you want to send.
IMG_0615.png
Welcome back! I have a few things to throw your way.
Welcome back! I have a few things to throw your way.
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
@LissaJade thank you so much! You have done more than enough [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@LissaJade thank you so much! You have done more than enough
IMG_0615.png
Haha no worries! I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't willing to send stuff. I actually try to grab a bunch of extra festival stuff each month specifically to send off to others :)
Haha no worries! I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't willing to send stuff. I actually try to grab a bunch of extra festival stuff each month specifically to send off to others :)
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
Man, this is insane. Kudos to your hoarding dedication! Sent you a bunch of apparel, and pinging myself @Archaeoraptor because there’s probably more where that came from >:3 Best of luck completing the hoard, it’ll be a heck of an achievement!!
Man, this is insane. Kudos to your hoarding dedication! Sent you a bunch of apparel, and pinging myself @Archaeoraptor because there’s probably more where that came from >:3 Best of luck completing the hoard, it’ll be a heck of an achievement!!
1 2 3 4 5