Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Bees (Just Updated)
1 2 3
Hello!! I bought one of the dergs from your rescue project, and following the links in his bio, ended up here! This is such a cool project!! I was wondering if I could give 50 gems? I know it’s not much but I hope it can help, I’d love to see some bee dragons! If it’s okay with you, let me know and I’ll send em over! In terms of dragons, I don’t have much I can offer you sadly. I have one Gaoler I’d be willing to rent out which is yellow/black themes but it doesn’t fit any of your wonderful scries! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70511396][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705114/70511396_350.png[/img][/url] Can’t wait to see how the bees come along! (Edit, in case you missed this, I thought to tag!! @beezeneez )
Hello!! I bought one of the dergs from your rescue project, and following the links in his bio, ended up here!

This is such a cool project!! I was wondering if I could give 50 gems? I know it’s not much but I hope it can help, I’d love to see some bee dragons! If it’s okay with you, let me know and I’ll send em over!

In terms of dragons, I don’t have much I can offer you sadly. I have one Gaoler I’d be willing to rent out which is yellow/black themes but it doesn’t fit any of your wonderful scries!

70511396_350.png

Can’t wait to see how the bees come along!

(Edit, in case you missed this, I thought to tag!! @beezeneez )
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif • will - he/xe •
• bookworm and gadfly •
• please send your cactus pics I love them •
@Howzat

Hello! Thank you so much for your interest <3 (And thank you for giving Stonecape a home!)

I would feel bad taking your money without giving anything in return lol. Maybe I could give you a coupon for a free bee dragon once I have a breeding pair set up?

I have also had a bunch of lucky sales, so I might be able to reach a goal sooner than expected with just the rescue sales! I'm very happy about that.

Nectar is beautiful, I will definitely contact you if I need to breed a dragon with similar colors!

(also thanks for ping, turns out I wasn't subbed)
@Howzat

Hello! Thank you so much for your interest <3 (And thank you for giving Stonecape a home!)

I would feel bad taking your money without giving anything in return lol. Maybe I could give you a coupon for a free bee dragon once I have a breeding pair set up?

I have also had a bunch of lucky sales, so I might be able to reach a goal sooner than expected with just the rescue sales! I'm very happy about that.

Nectar is beautiful, I will definitely contact you if I need to breed a dragon with similar colors!

(also thanks for ping, turns out I wasn't subbed)
> Bee's Rescue & Hatchery
> If I forget to answer, ping me again!
Bee_with_thumbs_up100.png
Aww, sure, I’d love a bee dragon when you’ve finished your project! But don’t feel bad, I do love keeping up with cool projects like this, so i get a lot out of it either wall! I’ll set up a cr.

Good to hear that the project is coming along, that’s pretty exciting!
Aww, sure, I’d love a bee dragon when you’ve finished your project! But don’t feel bad, I do love keeping up with cool projects like this, so i get a lot out of it either wall! I’ll set up a cr.

Good to hear that the project is coming along, that’s pretty exciting!
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif • will - he/xe •
• bookworm and gadfly •
• please send your cactus pics I love them •
1 2 3