Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Icemark: A Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
[center][size=5][color=#2F83FF][b]Scene #24[/b][/size] [size=4][color=#2F83FF][b]Fulfills task for: Day 44 (March 4, 2021)[/b][/color][/size] [color=#2F83FF][b]Task Completed: March 17, 2021 Item of the Day:[/b][/color] [item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow][/center] “Snowsquall!” Unwegg called out. She was pursuing the storm seeker up to his tower, to which he was retreating after having stolen a pink ribbon from her box of crafting supplies. When she arrived in the circular room where Snowsquall’s nest was, Unwegg saw that he and his mate were weaving one end of the ribbon into their nest, letting the other end hang down to the floor. Then she saw the three storm seeker hatchlings in the nest, and realized why he had stolen it. They were getting to be fledglings now, and were beginning to learn how to hop and glide out of their nest. “Oh, this is so exciting!” Unwegg exclaimed. “I remember this! Let me show you how I learned to fly!” She started to unfold her wings, but the three fledglings shrieked and scrambled to get away from her, flapping their newly-feathered wings madly and grabbing on to the pink ribbon with their taloned feet. Snowsquall and his mate hauled the ribbon in to help them return to the nest. “...Oh,” said Unwegg. “I guess I forgot how scary I look. I’m sorry, Snowsquall. I’m sorry I scared you, babies. I’m not going to eat you. In fact, let me go and get you some nice fresh rabbit meat.” [i]”Quooorrk,”[/i] answered Snowsquall, in a [i]’you stay away from my babies’[/i] warning tone. Unwegg slunk away, her wings folded and her tail between her legs. ------------------------------------------------------------ Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @Wufflesnuff @velvetpaws - Yep, you got it! I figured someone in Lightning Flight probably stumbled across that discovery. And thank you! :) Another apparel item, another bonus scene. After this one, I owe 5 more scenes and 5 pieces of art. Maybe I’ll do a short comic strip, I haven’t decided yet.
Scene #24

Fulfills task for:
Day 44 (March 4, 2021)

Task Completed: March 17, 2021
Item of the Day:

Pretty Pink Arm Bow

“Snowsquall!” Unwegg called out. She was pursuing the storm seeker up to his tower, to which he was retreating after having stolen a pink ribbon from her box of crafting supplies.

When she arrived in the circular room where Snowsquall’s nest was, Unwegg saw that he and his mate were weaving one end of the ribbon into their nest, letting the other end hang down to the floor. Then she saw the three storm seeker hatchlings in the nest, and realized why he had stolen it. They were getting to be fledglings now, and were beginning to learn how to hop and glide out of their nest.

“Oh, this is so exciting!” Unwegg exclaimed. “I remember this! Let me show you how I learned to fly!” She started to unfold her wings, but the three fledglings shrieked and scrambled to get away from her, flapping their newly-feathered wings madly and grabbing on to the pink ribbon with their taloned feet. Snowsquall and his mate hauled the ribbon in to help them return to the nest.

“...Oh,” said Unwegg. “I guess I forgot how scary I look. I’m sorry, Snowsquall. I’m sorry I scared you, babies. I’m not going to eat you. In fact, let me go and get you some nice fresh rabbit meat.”

”Quooorrk,” answered Snowsquall, in a ’you stay away from my babies’ warning tone. Unwegg slunk away, her wings folded and her tail between her legs.

Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @Wufflesnuff @velvetpaws - Yep, you got it! I figured someone in Lightning Flight probably stumbled across that discovery. And thank you! :)

Another apparel item, another bonus scene. After this one, I owe 5 more scenes and 5 pieces of art. Maybe I’ll do a short comic strip, I haven’t decided yet.
[center][size=5][color=#2F83FF][b]Art Post #6[/b][/size] [size=4][color=#2F83FF][b]Fulfills task for: Day 45 (March 5, 2021)[/b][/color][/size] [color=#2F83FF][b]Task completed: March 20, 2021 Item of the Day:[/b][/color] [item=White Gold Cerdae Pendant] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0JKGTgm.jpg[/img][/center] Unwegg is wearing the necklace she found in the hoard in the basement. (Yes, I took some artistic license with this pendant.) Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff
Art Post #6

Fulfills task for:
Day 45 (March 5, 2021)

Task completed: March 20, 2021
Item of the Day:

White Gold Cerdae Pendant

0JKGTgm.jpg

Unwegg is wearing the necklace she found in the hoard in the basement. (Yes, I took some artistic license with this pendant.)

Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff
[center][size=5][color=#2F83FF][b]Scene #25[/b][/size] [size=4][color=#2F83FF][b]Fulfills task for: Day 46 (March 6, 2021)[/b][/color][/size] [color=#2F83FF][b]Task Completed: March 20, 2021 Item of the Day:[/b][/color] [item=Eerie Cloth Trappings][/center] "Ah, Unwegg," said Cucumber, as Unwegg entered the castle’s kitchen. "You're just in time for dinner." "I'm going to need a few extra minutes," Unwegg said. "I'll be sharing some of my rabbit stew with Snowsquall and his family today." "Oh, okay. Why? Is something wrong up there?" "The little ones are starting to learn to fly. I got excited and thought I would show off what I knew, but all I did was scare them. This is a peace offering." Unwegg held up the bowl of stew she had just ladled out of the cauldron. "I see," said Cucumber. "Nice idea, but we have leathery wings, so our flight mechanics work a little differently than theirs. Now, if we were Coatls or Skydancers, you might have been able to teach them something, but as it is, you're best off letting the storm seeker parents do their thing." Unwegg nodded. "I'll be right back." She left the kitchen with her bowl of stew. -------------------------------------------------- Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff
Scene #25

Fulfills task for:
Day 46 (March 6, 2021)

Task Completed: March 20, 2021
Item of the Day:

Eerie Cloth Trappings

"Ah, Unwegg," said Cucumber, as Unwegg entered the castle’s kitchen. "You're just in time for dinner."

"I'm going to need a few extra minutes," Unwegg said. "I'll be sharing some of my rabbit stew with Snowsquall and his family today."

"Oh, okay. Why? Is something wrong up there?"

"The little ones are starting to learn to fly. I got excited and thought I would show off what I knew, but all I did was scare them. This is a peace offering." Unwegg held up the bowl of stew she had just ladled out of the cauldron.

"I see," said Cucumber. "Nice idea, but we have leathery wings, so our flight mechanics work a little differently than theirs. Now, if we were Coatls or Skydancers, you might have been able to teach them something, but as it is, you're best off letting the storm seeker parents do their thing."

Unwegg nodded. "I'll be right back." She left the kitchen with her bowl of stew.

Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff
[center][size=5][color=#2F83FF][b]Scene #26[/b][/size] [size=4][color=#2F83FF][b]Fulfills task for: Day 47 (March 7, 2021)[/b][/color][/size] [color=#2F83FF][b]Task Completed: March 20, 2021 Item of the Day:[/b][/color] [item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][/center] After she had shared a meal with the castle’s family of storm seekers and seen the fledglings fall peacefully asleep, Unwegg returned to her own quarters. The book she had chosen to bring with her from the library to keep on her nest-side table was an illustrated volume titled "Field Notes on the Coral Basilisk." It was filled with sketches of the avian creatures’ faces, wings, and feathers, and commentary on their most common habits and behaviors. There was a foreword stating that the original manuscript had been found in the woods of the Viridian Labyrinth, and the original author’s whereabouts were unknown. Unwegg read until she was ready to fall asleep. She would have a busy day ahead of her tomorrow, when she intended to get to work on that scale armor. ----------------------------------------- Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff - Pardon my double ping. I got on a roll with lore today, and decided to go ahead and post this scene. There will be another coli placeholder post after this one.
Scene #26

Fulfills task for:
Day 47 (March 7, 2021)

Task Completed: March 20, 2021
Item of the Day:

Coral Basilisk Field Notes

After she had shared a meal with the castle’s family of storm seekers and seen the fledglings fall peacefully asleep, Unwegg returned to her own quarters. The book she had chosen to bring with her from the library to keep on her nest-side table was an illustrated volume titled "Field Notes on the Coral Basilisk." It was filled with sketches of the avian creatures’ faces, wings, and feathers, and commentary on their most common habits and behaviors. There was a foreword stating that the original manuscript had been found in the woods of the Viridian Labyrinth, and the original author’s whereabouts were unknown.

Unwegg read until she was ready to fall asleep. She would have a busy day ahead of her tomorrow, when she intended to get to work on that scale armor.

Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff - Pardon my double ping. I got on a roll with lore today, and decided to go ahead and post this scene. There will be another coli placeholder post after this one.
[center][size=5][color=#2F83FF][b]Coli Battle Post #15[/b][/size] [size=4][color=#2F83FF][b]Fulfills task for: Day 48 (March 8, 2021)[/b][/color][/size] [color=#2F83FF][b]Task Completed: April 8-9, 2021 Battles Completed: 21 Item of the Day:[/b][/color] [item=Shale Skitter][/center] [b]Loot[/b] [item=verdemoth] x8 [item=blue buffalohead] x8 [item=mangled zeeba carcass] x4 [item=shredded rambra carcass] x4 [item=bubbly buddy] x3 [item=coffee bean hawkmoth] x3 [item=brackwater lumphead] x2 [item=avian gemstaff] x2 [item=discarded nest material] x2 [item=featherhide locust] x2 [item=dustrunner meerkat] x2 [item=red frosted canary] x2 [item=old emptied nest] [item=livewire endlers] [item=raptorik wanderer] [item=savanna burrowborrow] [item=pelt-lined crate] [item=common locust] [item=prairie polearm] [item=speckled hogfish] [item=glittering sphinxband] [item=storyteller's strings] [item=trampled drygrass] [item=groundfrost grasses] [item=demise of the big game hunter] [item=marigold] [item=dusty marigold] [item=flatlands tiara] Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff - No, I haven't forgotten about this thread, just haven't had time or been in the mood to be creative. Cucumber hit Level 16 during this coli round, by the way.
Coli Battle Post #15

Fulfills task for:
Day 48 (March 8, 2021)

Task Completed: April 8-9, 2021
Battles Completed: 21
Item of the Day:

Shale Skitter

Loot

Verdemoth x8 Blue Buffalohead x8 Mangled Zeeba Carcass x4 Shredded Rambra Carcass x4
Bubbly Buddy x3 Coffee Bean Hawkmoth x3 Brackwater Lumphead x2 Avian Gemstaff x2
Discarded Nest Material x2 Featherhide Locust x2 Dustrunner Meerkat x2 Red Frosted Canary x2
Old Emptied Nest Livewire Endlers Raptorik Wanderer Savanna Burrowborrow
Pelt-Lined Crate Common Locust Prairie Polearm Speckled Hogfish
Glittering Sphinxband Storyteller's Strings Trampled Drygrass Groundfrost Grasses
Demise of the Big Game Hunter Marigold Dusty Marigold Flatlands Tiara

Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff - No, I haven't forgotten about this thread, just haven't had time or been in the mood to be creative. Cucumber hit Level 16 during this coli round, by the way.
[center][size=5][color=#2F83FF][b]Scene #27[/b][/size] [size=4][color=#2F83FF][b]Fulfills task for: Day 49 (March 9, 2021)[/b][/color][/size] [color=#2F83FF][b]Task Completed: March 21, 2021 Item of the Day:[/b][/color] [item=Windstroked Silk Whitetail][/center] Unwegg’s forelegs ached, and she was sweating. Crafting a paper mask was one thing; crafting scale armor out of old Shellion scales was quite another. Shaping the thick scales with a saw and an awl was hard work. Back at the old training camp, both Cucumber and Unwegg had been trained as warriors first, crafters second. Cucumber had done her best to show Unwegg what to do, and had lent her some of her training dummies to shape the armor around, but Unwegg was mostly teaching herself the craft of armor-making from one of the books she'd found in the library. Her armor pieces were turning out uneven and awkwardly-shaped, but she hoped they would do their jobs. She made suits of armor for herself and Cucumber, then for the training dummies, which were in the shapes of a Mirror, Fae, and Tundra. Of course, the next trainee they got could be any breed, but they would cross that bridge when they came to it. ------------------------------------------------------------ Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff - Another coli placeholder post is going after this one. (Can’t coli, I’m working during this part of the week.)
Scene #27

Fulfills task for:
Day 49 (March 9, 2021)

Task Completed: March 21, 2021
Item of the Day:

Windstroked Silk Whitetail

Unwegg’s forelegs ached, and she was sweating. Crafting a paper mask was one thing; crafting scale armor out of old Shellion scales was quite another. Shaping the thick scales with a saw and an awl was hard work.

Back at the old training camp, both Cucumber and Unwegg had been trained as warriors first, crafters second. Cucumber had done her best to show Unwegg what to do, and had lent her some of her training dummies to shape the armor around, but Unwegg was mostly teaching herself the craft of armor-making from one of the books she'd found in the library. Her armor pieces were turning out uneven and awkwardly-shaped, but she hoped they would do their jobs.

She made suits of armor for herself and Cucumber, then for the training dummies, which were in the shapes of a Mirror, Fae, and Tundra. Of course, the next trainee they got could be any breed, but they would cross that bridge when they came to it.

Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff - Another coli placeholder post is going after this one. (Can’t coli, I’m working during this part of the week.)
[center][size=5][color=#2F83FF][b]Coli Battle Post #16[/b][/size] [size=4][color=#2F83FF][b]Fulfills task for: Day 50 (March 10, 2021)[/b][/color][/size] [color=#2F83FF][b]Task Completed: April 9 - 15, 2021 Battles Completed: 41 Item of the Day:[/b][/color] [item=Nightwing Bat][/center] [b]Loot[/b] [item=brown pelican] x8 [item=wave sentinel] x7 [item=spot-billed pelican] x6 [item=chameleon seal] x6 [item=dainty lilypad] x6 [item=hypnotic scallop] x5 [item=sawbeak bill] x5 [item=sinew net] x5 [item=tiger beetle] x5 [item=murkbottom kelp] x5 [item=noxious caterpillar] x4 [item=striped seal] x4 [item=giant lilypad] x4 [item=leopard caterpillar] x4 [item=giant kelp] x4 [item=blue bill] x3 [item=leopard coralclimber toxin] x3 [item=translucent fins] x3 [item=royal lantana] x3 [item=snowflake eel] x3 [item=redfin eel] x3 [item=pastel scallop] x2 [item=indigo mimosa] x2 [item=scaleskin marlin] x2 [item=noxious coralclimber toxin] x2 [item=whip scorpion] x2 [item=toxic igueel fan] x2 [item=water mimosa] x2 [item=sorceress' loopbelt] x2 [item=clipper chitin] x2 [item=ghostcrab] x2 [item=snipper claw] x2 [item=seashore digger] x2 [item=mirage puffer spines] x1 [item=earthen might fragment] x1 [item=turkeywing seashell] x1 [item=barnacle-encrusted bottle] x1 [item=fishing net] x1 [item=gold lustre vase] x1 [item=lace lantana] x1 Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff - Another coli round completed!
Coli Battle Post #16

Fulfills task for:
Day 50 (March 10, 2021)

Task Completed: April 9 - 15, 2021
Battles Completed: 41
Item of the Day:

Nightwing Bat
Loot

Brown Pelican x8 Wave Sentinel x7 Spot-billed Pelican x6 Chameleon Seal x6
Dainty Lilypad x6 Hypnotic Scallop x5 Sawbeak Bill x5 Sinew Net x5
Tiger Beetle x5 Murkbottom Kelp x5 Noxious Caterpillar x4 Striped Seal x4
Giant Lilypad x4 Leopard Caterpillar x4 Giant Kelp x4 Blue Bill x3
Leopard Coralclimber Toxin x3 Translucent Fins x3 Royal Lantana x3 Snowflake Eel x3
Redfin Eel x3 Pastel Scallop x2 Indigo Mimosa x2 Scaleskin Marlin x2
Noxious Coralclimber Toxin x2 Whip Scorpion x2 Toxic Igueel Fan x2 Water Mimosa x2
Sorceress' Loopbelt x2 Clipper Chitin x2 Ghostcrab x2 Snipper Claw x2
Seashore Digger x2 Mirage Puffer Spines x1 Earthen Might Fragment x1 Turkeywing Seashell x1
Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x1 Fishing Net x1 Gold Lustre Vase x1 Lace Lantana x1

Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff - Another coli round completed!
[center][size=5][color=#2F83FF][b]Scene #28[/b][/size] [size=4][color=#2F83FF][b]Written for: Day 51 (March 11, 2021)[/b][/color][/size] [color=#2F83FF][b]Task Completed: March 25, 2021 Item of the Day:[/b][/color] [item=Advisor Mitts][/center] Thanks to many days spent scavenging, a few lucky finds of rusted treasure chests and broken penny jars, and a few good trades with passing travelers, Cucumber had finally saved up enough treasure to hire a team of professional craftsdragons to restore the broken glass panels in Icemark’s old greenhouse. Since some of the panels had to be custom-made for the project, the team started by temporarily adapting the castle’s forgeworks so that they could be used for glassworking. Once that was done, Cucumber brought her wheelbarrow full of broken glass pieces to the foredragon to be recycled into new glass panes. “Look at Miss Fancy-Mitts here,” one of the workers muttered under his breath, apparently thinking Cucumber couldn’t hear him. “I’m amazed she’s dirtying her pretty little gloves even that much. Some of us [i]work[/i] for a living.” Cucumber almost retorted that she spent as much of her time hunting, gathering, and scavenging as anyone, but thought better of it. The [i]last[/i] thing she needed right now was enemies of her own making. --------------------------------------------------------------- Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff - Another coli placeholder post is going after this one. The next post after that one will be my four-panel comic!
Scene #28

Written for:
Day 51 (March 11, 2021)

Task Completed: March 25, 2021
Item of the Day:

Advisor Mitts

Thanks to many days spent scavenging, a few lucky finds of rusted treasure chests and broken penny jars, and a few good trades with passing travelers, Cucumber had finally saved up enough treasure to hire a team of professional craftsdragons to restore the broken glass panels in Icemark’s old greenhouse. Since some of the panels had to be custom-made for the project, the team started by temporarily adapting the castle’s forgeworks so that they could be used for glassworking. Once that was done, Cucumber brought her wheelbarrow full of broken glass pieces to the foredragon to be recycled into new glass panes.

“Look at Miss Fancy-Mitts here,” one of the workers muttered under his breath, apparently thinking Cucumber couldn’t hear him. “I’m amazed she’s dirtying her pretty little gloves even that much. Some of us work for a living.”

Cucumber almost retorted that she spent as much of her time hunting, gathering, and scavenging as anyone, but thought better of it. The last thing she needed right now was enemies of her own making.

Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff - Another coli placeholder post is going after this one. The next post after that one will be my four-panel comic!
[center][size=5][color=#2F83FF][b]Coli Battle Post #17[/b][/size] [size=4][color=#2F83FF][b]Fulfills task for: Day 52 (March 12, 2021)[/b][/color][/size] [color=#2F83FF][b]Task Completed: April 15, 2021 Battles Completed: 31 Item of the Day:[/b][/color] [item=Silverside Tetras][/center] [b]Loot[/b] [item=striped seal] x7 [item=leopard caterpillar] x5 [item=wave sentinel] x5 [item=snowflake eel] x4 [item=redfin eel] x4 [item=noxious caterpillar] x4 [item=noxious coralclimber toxin] x3 [item=fishing net] x3 [item=brown pelican] x3 [item=spot-billed pelican] x3 [item=chameleon seal] x3 [item=cobalt glazed vase] x2 [item=hypnotic scallop] x2 [item=gold lustre vase] x2 [item=minor health potion] x2 [item=sinew net] x2 [item=swordfish] x2 [item=scaleskin marlin] x2 [item=murkbottom kelp] x2 [item=blue bill] x2 [item=giant lilypad] x2 [item=tiger beetle] x2 [item=dainty lilypad] x2 [item=lace lantana] x2 [item=ghostcrab] x1 [item=snipper claw] x1 [item=seashore digger] x1 [item=anticipate] x1 [item=twilight rose thorn banner] x1 [item=frozen might fragment] x1 [item=indigo mimosa] x1 [item=health potion] x1 [item=giant kelp] x1 [item=aid] x1 [item=pastel scallop] x1 [item=water mimosa] x1 [item=sorceress' loopbelt] x1 [item=redfin belt] x1 [item=fluted seashell] x1 [item=leopard coralclimber] x1 [item=shark tooth spear] x1 --------------------------------------- Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff - This is one of two coli rounds I completed today. I decided to remove the rule about waiting 7 days after one of my trainers faints in the coli before continuing. It made sense for [i]Cloudcutter's Rest[/i] (and for the Pinkerlocke I got the idea from, [i]Brightest Star, Darkest Night,[/i]) but for this one, all it's doing is getting me further and further behind on my daily tasks.
Coli Battle Post #17

Fulfills task for:
Day 52 (March 12, 2021)

Task Completed: April 15, 2021
Battles Completed: 31
Item of the Day:

Silverside Tetras

Loot

Striped Seal x7 Leopard Caterpillar x5 Wave Sentinel x5 Snowflake Eel x4
Redfin Eel x4 Noxious Caterpillar x4 Noxious Coralclimber Toxin x3 Fishing Net x3
Brown Pelican x3 Spot-billed Pelican x3 Chameleon Seal x3 Cobalt Glazed Vase x2
Hypnotic Scallop x2 Gold Lustre Vase x2 Minor Health Potion x2 Sinew Net x2
Swordfish x2 Scaleskin Marlin x2 Murkbottom Kelp x2 Blue Bill x2
Giant Lilypad x2 Tiger Beetle x2 Dainty Lilypad x2 Lace Lantana x2
Ghostcrab x1 Snipper Claw x1 Seashore Digger x1 Anticipate x1
Twilight Rose Thorn Banner x1 Frozen Might Fragment x1 Indigo Mimosa x1 Health Potion x1
Giant Kelp x1 Aid x1 Pastel Scallop x1 Water Mimosa x1
Sorceress' Loopbelt x1 Redfin Belt x1 Fluted Seashell x1 Leopard Coralclimber x1
Shark Tooth Spear x1

Pinglist: @JonSnOwO @firefox909 @Tynethyne @Weredogalism @Almach123 @GraceShelby1031 @velvetpaws @Wufflesnuff - This is one of two coli rounds I completed today. I decided to remove the rule about waiting 7 days after one of my trainers faints in the coli before continuing. It made sense for Cloudcutter's Rest (and for the Pinkerlocke I got the idea from, Brightest Star, Darkest Night,) but for this one, all it's doing is getting me further and further behind on my daily tasks.
Omg that’s the exact same item I got from Pinkerton today XD
Omg that’s the exact same item I got from Pinkerton today XD
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15