Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Space's Completion Quest Take 2
1 2
Space's Completion Quest
Take 2: Electric Boogaloo

Some time ago, I made an attempt to get every single non-KS/beta familiar and apparel item on this site.

I did not manage it.

So now we're going to try again, and this time, maybe we'll actually achieve that goal!

I've already gotten the hard, retired holiday items out of the way so now it is simply the task of grinding, buying, and spinning the chest RNG to get the rest of them.

Quicklinks
Space's Completion Quest
Take 2: Electric Boogaloo

Some time ago, I made an attempt to get every single non-KS/beta familiar and apparel item on this site.

I did not manage it.

So now we're going to try again, and this time, maybe we'll actually achieve that goal!

I've already gotten the hard, retired holiday items out of the way so now it is simply the task of grinding, buying, and spinning the chest RNG to get the rest of them.

Quicklinks
uCR5SCW.png
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=5]Coliseum Familiars[/size][/center] [b]Level 25 - Kelp Beds[/b] [item=maren harvester][item=kelp caretaker]
Coliseum Familiars

Level 25 - Kelp Beds
Maren Harvester Kelp Caretaker
uCR5SCW.png
Other Familiars

None
Other Familiars

None
uCR5SCW.png
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=5]Coliseum Apparel[/size][/font][/center] [b]Level 17 - Arena[/b] [item=Moonstone Dinosaur Shoulder Guard][item=Moonstone Dinosaur Breastplate][item=Moonstone Dinosaur Tail Guard] [b]Level 18 - Volcanic Vents[/b] [item=Weathered Scale Bracers] [b]Level 22 - Harpy's Roost[/b] [item=Bamboo Dried Tea][item=Bamboo Tea Cups][item=Bamboo Tea Tray][item=friend budgies] [b]Level 25 - Kelp Beds[b] [item=hydrating garden hat] [b]Level 25 - Forbidden Portal[b] [item=Adjudicator Collar][item=Adjudicator Footies][item=Adjudicator Mitts][item=Adjudicator Overcoat][item=Adjudicator Rings] [item=Adjudicator Waist Wrap]
Coliseum Apparel

Level 17 - Arena
Moonstone Dinosaur Shoulder Guard Moonstone Dinosaur Breastplate Moonstone Dinosaur Tail Guard

Level 18 - Volcanic Vents
Weathered Scale Bracers

Level 22 - Harpy's Roost
Bamboo Dried Tea Bamboo Tea Cups Bamboo Tea Tray Friend Budgies

Level 25 - Kelp Beds

Hydrating Garden Hat

Level 25 - Forbidden Portal
Adjudicator Collar Adjudicator Footies Adjudicator Mitts Adjudicator Overcoat Adjudicator Rings
Adjudicator Waist Wrap
uCR5SCW.png
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=5]Other Apparel[/size][/font][/center] [font=Times New Roman][size=4]Joxar[/size][/font] [item=Plasma Mask][item=Moss Agate Platemail] [size=2]*Cycled Out
Other Apparel

Joxar
Plasma Mask Moss Agate Platemail

*Cycled Out
uCR5SCW.png
Marketplace Apparel

None
Marketplace Apparel

None
uCR5SCW.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/r2m4stY.png[/img][/center] Received some lovely gifts to help the quest! Thank you @Hellnokitty! [gamedb item=36165] [gamedb item=33686] [gamedb item=33688] [gamedb item=33702] [gamedb item=36302] [gamedb item=36304] [gamedb item=36299]
r2m4stY.png

Received some lovely gifts to help the quest! Thank you @Hellnokitty!
Skulking Chitin Breastplate
Shabby Tailcoat
Shabby Ring
Classy Tail Spat
Cave Lantern
Djamor Bat
Polarized Bell Goat
uCR5SCW.png
Obtained the Stone Borer through an auction. Finally! One of the robot bosses.
Obtained the Stone Borer through an auction. Finally! One of the robot bosses.
uCR5SCW.png
Obtained Ultimate Buttersnake via Raffle Reward. Who knew exalting could be so lucrative?
Obtained Ultimate Buttersnake via Raffle Reward. Who knew exalting could be so lucrative?
uCR5SCW.png
After way too long, updated to reflex current tallies! I have achieved a gem hoarding goal of mine so hopefully I'll be able to tackle the Chest Familiars and Apparel soon and finally get those crossed off.
After way too long, updated to reflex current tallies! I have achieved a gem hoarding goal of mine so hopefully I'll be able to tackle the Chest Familiars and Apparel soon and finally get those crossed off.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2