Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | A Coliseum Challenger's Diary (Periodic)
1 2 3 4
Update: I'll be updating the diary on occasion

The small diary is fit for a Fae, with a hard-backed leather cover, worn and textured. The ink on the first couple pages has dried, but the final scribbles are still slightly moist to the touch. On the back, a glowing rune for Infinity ensures that the book never runs out of pages.

You flip the unmarked cover to the side.The title is in big, bold underlined letters, with messy purple writing underneath:

WRATH'S PERSONAL COLISEUM CHALLENGE DIARY
(if found, please return to the ReCreation Center in the Tsunami Flats.)

Day 0:
So I am told that I have ridiculously good luck when it comes to several specific items (ie. eggs, local chests, familiars, apparel and more recently genes).

Let's see how much Lootcifer likes me, then!

...I think I just heard a voice? I'm a bit scared now. I think it said... "challenge accepted"??? I have terrible hearing... oh noes... Did anyone else hear that? No one? I hope that wasn't too important.

But the challenge must go on! LET'S BEGIN!

(P.S. This is actually just Louretta's Coli Challenge, mainly because I'm too lazy to come up with my own. Thank you, Louretta, and the players who brought this challenge to my attention!)
Update: I'll be updating the diary on occasion

The small diary is fit for a Fae, with a hard-backed leather cover, worn and textured. The ink on the first couple pages has dried, but the final scribbles are still slightly moist to the touch. On the back, a glowing rune for Infinity ensures that the book never runs out of pages.

You flip the unmarked cover to the side.The title is in big, bold underlined letters, with messy purple writing underneath:

WRATH'S PERSONAL COLISEUM CHALLENGE DIARY
(if found, please return to the ReCreation Center in the Tsunami Flats.)

Day 0:
So I am told that I have ridiculously good luck when it comes to several specific items (ie. eggs, local chests, familiars, apparel and more recently genes).

Let's see how much Lootcifer likes me, then!

...I think I just heard a voice? I'm a bit scared now. I think it said... "challenge accepted"??? I have terrible hearing... oh noes... Did anyone else hear that? No one? I hope that wasn't too important.

But the challenge must go on! LET'S BEGIN!

(P.S. This is actually just Louretta's Coli Challenge, mainly because I'm too lazy to come up with my own. Thank you, Louretta, and the players who brought this challenge to my attention!)
[center][b][u]Day 1—3: TRAINING FIELDS[/u][/b][/center] [color=#461058][i]I've heard a lot about the Training Fields. Camped out here once with my dragons, catching fireflies all night and releasing them afterwards. But I've never really been here, apart from the earlier times from years past where I beat up smaller enemies to level up my team. Let's see how this goes![/i][/color] [center][i]In the first Coli venue, RNG gave to me A sleeping baby bumble just for me[/i] [b]ITEM REQUIRED:[/b] [item=Bumble][/center] ----- [b]Items of importance obtained (in chronological order for days 1-3):[/b] [item=Leafy Pack] x7 [item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Ceanothus Brawler] [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] [item=Shining Might Fragment] [item=Ruby Webwing]x2 [item=Magical Might Fragment] [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Ember Mouse][item=Scratch][item=Sweetpuff] x2 [item=Meditate][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=Ragepuff] x4 [item=Mith Bruiser] [item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Arcane Runestone][item=Luna Mith][item=Freezing Slash] [b]Total time taken:[/b] 9h 21 minutes [b]Time taken:[/b] 2 h 30 minutes [b]Completed:[/b] YES [b]Comments:[/b] [i] Day 1: [color=#461058] I don't know if I like this place—ten minutes in and I've fetched myself a neato mask and an Egg that everyone but Razelan refuses to touch, plus some... backpacks? Made of leaves? Interesting. But it isn't a Bumble. [/color]Day 2:[color=#461058] Ayano tagged along today, and found some weird glowing stones on the floor. They look an awful lot like battlestones—they glow like battlestones, they smell like battlestones, they even taste like battlestones! We have come to the conclusion that they are, indeed, genuine battlestones. Some lil' ones decided to join us. A Ceanothus Brawler jumped at the opportunity to go to a "strong" clan, and a Ruby Webwing who decided it wanted to grow some watery bits. Plus a cute Ember Mouse baby and its sweet, adoring nanny Sweetpuff! We're collecting quite the party here. [/color]Day 3:[color=#461058] Today was quite eventful. Still no Bumble, though. A Luna Mith gave their Copper Steampunk Scarf to us in exchange for escaping unscathed. I hope it lives its best life. Speaking of Luna Miths, one decided to join us on our travels, along with a Sweetpuff and a Ragepuff couple, and a Mith Bruiser who was looking for the Brawler from yesterday. It was nice to see them reunited. Razelan nearly got an Arcane Runestone to the muzzle when a Ruby Webwing threw a tantrum after we defeated it. Luckily, he caught it (the Runestone, not the Webwing or the tantrum). He wasn't the only one who nearly suffered painful (albeit amusing) injuries; Magenta tripped over a vial of that fanagled Swirl Eyes mutagen on our way to the next battle. Nearly twisted his ankle too. Personally, I don't like the idea of those things, but Ayano pointed out that they sell for a lot in the Auction House. So after checking up with our Gaoler to see if he was fine (which he was, for the most part), we picked up the bottle and went on our way. [/color][/i]
Day 1—3: TRAINING FIELDS

I've heard a lot about the Training Fields. Camped out here once with my dragons, catching fireflies all night and releasing them afterwards. But I've never really been here, apart from the earlier times from years past where I beat up smaller enemies to level up my team.

Let's see how this goes!

In the first Coli venue, RNG gave to me
A sleeping baby bumble just for me

ITEM REQUIRED:

Bumble

Items of importance obtained (in chronological order for days 1-3):

Leafy Pack x7 Tropical Birdskull Headdress Unhatched Plague Egg Ceanothus Brawler Diseased Acuity Fragment Shining Might Fragment Ruby Webwing x2 Magical Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Leaf Bolt Ember Mouse Scratch Sweetpuff x2 Meditate Earthen Acuity Fragment Copper Steampunk Scarf Vial of Hypnotic Sight Ragepuff x4 Mith Bruiser Diseased Might Fragment Arcane Runestone Luna Mith Freezing Slash

Total time taken: 9h 21 minutes

Time taken: 2 h 30 minutes

Completed: YES

Comments:

Day 1:

I don't know if I like this place—ten minutes in and I've fetched myself a neato mask and an Egg that everyone but Razelan refuses to touch, plus some... backpacks? Made of leaves? Interesting. But it isn't a Bumble.

Day 2:

Ayano tagged along today, and found some weird glowing stones on the floor. They look an awful lot like battlestones—they glow like battlestones, they smell like battlestones, they even taste like battlestones!

We have come to the conclusion that they are, indeed, genuine battlestones.

Some lil' ones decided to join us. A Ceanothus Brawler jumped at the opportunity to go to a "strong" clan, and a Ruby Webwing who decided it wanted to grow some watery bits. Plus a cute Ember Mouse baby and its sweet, adoring nanny Sweetpuff! We're collecting quite the party here.

Day 3:

Today was quite eventful. Still no Bumble, though.

A Luna Mith gave their Copper Steampunk Scarf to us in exchange for escaping unscathed. I hope it lives its best life. Speaking of Luna Miths, one decided to join us on our travels, along with a Sweetpuff and a Ragepuff couple, and a Mith Bruiser who was looking for the Brawler from yesterday. It was nice to see them reunited.

Razelan nearly got an Arcane Runestone to the muzzle when a Ruby Webwing threw a tantrum after we defeated it. Luckily, he caught it (the Runestone, not the Webwing or the tantrum). He wasn't the only one who nearly suffered painful (albeit amusing) injuries; Magenta tripped over a vial of that fanagled Swirl Eyes mutagen on our way to the next battle. Nearly twisted his ankle too. Personally, I don't like the idea of those things, but Ayano pointed out that they sell for a lot in the Auction House. So after checking up with our Gaoler to see if he was fine (which he was, for the most part), we picked up the bottle and went on our way.
[center][b][u]Day 4: TRAINING FIELDS[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]ITEM REQUIRED:[/b] [item=Bumble][/center] [b]Time taken:[/b] 33 minutes ----- [b]Items of importance obtained (in chronological order):[/b] [item=Teardrop Citrine Ring][item=Dark Bolt] [item=Green Lace Ribbons] [item=Charged Acuity Fragment] [item=Blue and Green Flair Scarf] [item=Sap] [i]Day 4:[color=#461058] I've decided to start new entries on new pages from now on. But I'll keep records of the time it took in the first entry. On the contrary to yesterday, today was rather uneventful. No familiars, no eggs. But [/i][color=#461058]three apparel items???[i] In [/i]one day?????[i] [/color][color=#461058] [i]Pretty surprising if you ask me. [/i][/color][i] [color=#461058]Anyways... Razelan netted some more battlestones, including a Sap. ("Netted" is literal. We go through monster dust with sieves in nets before moving on, which is why we get more rare loot than is probably deemed normal.) A Chipskink threw a ring at Magenta, which caused him to bellow, "I HAVE A MATE!"[color=#461058] I thought it was really funny. We even picked up a neato scarf someone had gotten from goodness knows where—I mean, the scarf didn't have a name on it, so finders keepers right? We [/i][color=#461058]could[i] have gotten a Bumble today, but the Bumble in question threw a ribbon at Ayano and it got tangled in her horns. Needless to say? She was rather... displeased, and we left the clearing very scared of the teenager. I suppose we'll keep looking though. Time is, after all, on our side! [/i]
Day 4: TRAINING FIELDS

ITEM REQUIRED:

Bumble

Time taken: 33 minutes

Items of importance obtained (in chronological order):
Teardrop Citrine Ring Dark Bolt Green Lace Ribbons Charged Acuity Fragment Blue and Green Flair Scarf Sap

Day 4:

I've decided to start new entries on new pages from now on. But I'll keep records of the time it took in the first entry.

On the contrary to yesterday, today was rather uneventful. No familiars, no eggs. But
three apparel items??? In one day????? Pretty surprising if you ask me.

Anyways... Razelan netted some more battlestones, including a Sap. ("Netted" is literal. We go through monster dust with sieves in nets before moving on, which is why we get more rare loot than is probably deemed normal.) A Chipskink threw a ring at Magenta, which caused him to bellow, "I HAVE A MATE!" I thought it was really funny. We even picked up a neato scarf someone had gotten from goodness knows where—I mean, the scarf didn't have a name on it, so finders keepers right?

We
could have gotten a Bumble today, but the Bumble in question threw a ribbon at Ayano and it got tangled in her horns. Needless to say? She was rather... displeased, and we left the clearing very scared of the teenager. I suppose we'll keep looking though. Time is, after all, on our side!
[center][b][u]Day 5: TRAINING FIELDS[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]ITEM REQUIRED:[/b] [item=Bumble][/center] [b]Time taken:[/b] 33 minutes ----- [b]Items of importance obtained (in chronological order):[/b] [item=Green Lace Waist Frill] [item=Green Lace Headpiece] [item=Leafy Pack] x3 [item=Sap][item=Leafy Pack] [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [item= Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)] [item=Leafy Pack] [item=Green Lace Waist Frill] [item=Leafy Pack] [item=Leafy Moth] [item=Silky Webwing] [i]Day 5:[color=#461058] Wow. Just... wow. Today was [/color][/i][color=#461058]laced[/color][i][color=#461058] with apparel items (heh, get it? Lace? Hehe!)! Razelan picked up some more undamaged leaf... vine... packs, and even a Sap stone, similar to the one from yesterday! It immediately began chomping on his paw. Not sure where that came from, but we got the stone off (eventually.) Funnily enough, [/color][s][color=#461058]my trolley stumbled over[/color][/s][color=#461058] we ran across [/color][/i][color=#461058]another[/color][i][color=#461058] mutagen! This one was for Veilspun dragons, that new-fangled breed that's been recently taking over Sornieth. I can already imagine the gems trickling in! Or maybe I'll save it for when I meet another Veilspun. In other news, a crowd of Luna Miths didn't heed the Bumble from yesterday, and chucked a lot of lacey items at Ayano's horns, which are rather sharp and hard to detangle items from. By the time we'd left the clearing, the Luna Mith population had gone down by a little... and we were freshly terrified of the Imperial. Some of the nearby bystanders were apparently impressed by this show of strength and decided to join us. [/i]
Day 5: TRAINING FIELDS

ITEM REQUIRED:

Bumble

Time taken: 33 minutes

Green Lace Waist Frill Green Lace Headpiece Leafy Pack x3 Sap Leafy Pack Aquatic Acuity Fragment Leafy Pack Green Lace Waist Frill Leafy Pack Leafy Moth Silky Webwing

Day 5:

Wow. Just... wow.

Today was
laced with apparel items (heh, get it? Lace? Hehe!)! Razelan picked up some more undamaged leaf... vine... packs, and even a Sap stone, similar to the one from yesterday! It immediately began chomping on his paw. Not sure where that came from, but we got the stone off (eventually.)

Funnily enough,
my trolley stumbled over we ran across
another mutagen! This one was for Veilspun dragons, that new-fangled breed that's been recently taking over Sornieth. I can already imagine the gems trickling in! Or maybe I'll save it for when I meet another Veilspun.

In other news, a crowd of Luna Miths didn't heed the Bumble from yesterday, and chucked a lot of lacey items at Ayano's horns, which are rather sharp and hard to detangle items from. By the time we'd left the clearing, the Luna Mith population had gone down by a little... and we were freshly terrified of the Imperial. Some of the nearby bystanders were apparently impressed by this show of strength and decided to join us.
[center][b][u]Day 6: TRAINING FIELDS[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]ITEM REQUIRED:[/b] [item=Bumble][/center] [b]Time taken:[/b] 42 minutes ----- [b]Items of importance obtained (in chronological order):[/b] [item=Leafy Pack][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)][item=Anticipate] [item=Coral Carpenter][item=Flame Bolt][item=Green Lace Headpiece] [item=Leafy Pack] x3 [item=Chipskink] [item=Leafy Pack] [item=Silky Webwing] [i]Day 6:[color=#461058] [s]Magenta tripped over[/s] We found another mutagen bottle. Again. It was Flecks for Veilspun. Again. Funny how familiar things happen when you think they've already happened? What's it called... deja vu? Yeah. That. Except I know for a fact it did actually happen. It's weird. Meh, more money for me, I suppose. And then I thought "this day couldn't get any weirder." It did! Remember when I got two Green Lace Waist Wraps yesterday? I got a copy of the [/i][color=#461058]other[i][color=#461058] lace item from yesterday—Green Lace Headpiece, that was it. Then there's the really, [/i]really[i] annoying little things—like when Lootcifer tosses you a bee that looks exactly like what you wanted, except it's blue. Blue! Coral Carpenters are fuzzy and all, but really Lootcifer? If you can't see the difference between blue, grey and yellow, get some colorblind glasses. The poor bee looked really confused when I yelled that at the sky though, so I gave it some kelpflower honey, which it seemed to enjoy. A Chipskink snuck into our food stores while Magenta and Razelan were looking for firewood, and willingly started a fire for us after it was promised food in return. The fire drew a Silky—yes, like the one we got yesterday. And of course it agreed to come with us. This day has just been all sorts and different flavours of weird. [/i]
Day 6: TRAINING FIELDS

ITEM REQUIRED:

Bumble

Time taken: 42 minutes

Leafy Pack Anticipate Coral Carpenter Flame Bolt Green Lace Headpiece Leafy Pack x3 Chipskink Leafy Pack Silky Webwing

Day 6:

Magenta tripped over We found another mutagen bottle. Again. It was Flecks for Veilspun. Again.

Funny how familiar things happen when you think they've already happened? What's it called... deja vu? Yeah. That. Except I know for a fact it did actually happen. It's weird. Meh, more money for me, I suppose.

And then I thought "this day couldn't get any weirder." It did! Remember when I got two Green Lace Waist Wraps yesterday? I got a copy of the
other lace item from yesterday—Green Lace Headpiece, that was it.

Then there's the really,
really annoying little things—like when Lootcifer tosses you a bee that looks exactly like what you wanted, except it's blue. Blue! Coral Carpenters are fuzzy and all, but really Lootcifer? If you can't see the difference between blue, grey and yellow, get some colorblind glasses. The poor bee looked really confused when I yelled that at the sky though, so I gave it some kelpflower honey, which it seemed to enjoy.

A Chipskink snuck into our food stores while Magenta and Razelan were looking for firewood, and willingly started a fire for us after it was promised food in return. The fire drew a Silky—yes, like the one we got yesterday. And of course it agreed to come with us.

This day has just been all sorts and different flavours of weird.

[center][b][u]Day 7: TRAINING FIELDS[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]ITEM REQUIRED:[/b] [item=Bumble][/center] [b]Time taken: [/b] 40 minutes ----- [b]Items of importance obtained (in chronological order):[/b] [item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse] [item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse] [item=Anticipate][item=Luna Mith][item=Anticipate][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Ember Mouse][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Ember Mouse][item=Brown Birdskull Necklace][item=Firey Acuity Fragment][item=Leafy Pack]x2 [item=Green Lace Anklet] [i]Day 7:[color=#461058] Day 7! It's been a week since I started this challenge! WOO! Two Ember Mice showed up looking for their "mummy". Turns out they meant the Sweetpuff from five days ago! They reunited with their nanny and the other Ember Mouse. (If you ask, I did NOT squeal and faint from adorable. Totally.) Apart from those two little children, a Sparrowmouse couple also decided to nest in Razelan's tent. We brought them home, as the Training Fields are no place for a young Sparrowmouse to grow up! The Yellow-Throated mother gifted us a Brown Birdskull Necklace for helping. Magenta also somehow caught three more annoyed squawking Ragepuffs, bringing the angry bird count in the Centre's aviary for bird familiars up to seven. Yay. One of them tossed us a Green Lace Anklet in exchange for its freedom, which we accepted. So... the angry bird count is now down to six? I'm not sure if it would have mattered. These Bumbles have been elusive as all get out though: I think we've fought roughly two hundred in total, and not one has decided to come with us. (Apart from the one Ayano shredded, but we'll never know.) I should probably start keeping a counter. [/i]
Day 7: TRAINING FIELDS

ITEM REQUIRED:

Bumble

Time taken: 40 minutes

Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Anticipate Luna Mith Anticipate Emerald Webwing Ember Mouse Dark Acuity Fragment Ember Mouse Brown Birdskull Necklace Leafy Pack x2 Green Lace Anklet

Day 7:

Day 7! It's been a week since I started this challenge! WOO!

Two Ember Mice showed up looking for their "mummy". Turns out they meant the Sweetpuff from five days ago! They reunited with their nanny and the other Ember Mouse. (If you ask, I did NOT squeal and faint from adorable. Totally.) Apart from those two little children, a Sparrowmouse couple also decided to nest in Razelan's tent. We brought them home, as the Training Fields are no place for a young Sparrowmouse to grow up! The Yellow-Throated mother gifted us a Brown Birdskull Necklace for helping.

Magenta also somehow caught three more annoyed squawking Ragepuffs, bringing the angry bird count in the Centre's aviary for bird familiars up to seven. Yay. One of them tossed us a Green Lace Anklet in exchange for its freedom, which we accepted. So... the angry bird count is now down to six? I'm not sure if it would have mattered.

These Bumbles have been elusive as all get out though: I think we've fought roughly two hundred in total, and not one has decided to come with us. (Apart from the one Ayano shredded, but we'll never know.) I should probably start keeping a counter.
Between the last page and the next, a note has been hastily scrawled and slipped between the leaves of paper.
I'll be taking a much-needed break from this challenge until Night of the Nocturne is over. See you then!

And we're back!
Between the last page and the next, a note has been hastily scrawled and slipped between the leaves of paper.
I'll be taking a much-needed break from this challenge until Night of the Nocturne is over. See you then!

And we're back!
[center][b][u]Day 8: TRAINING FIELDS[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]ITEM REQUIRED:[/b] [item=Bumble][/center] [b]Bumble count: [/b]200? + 14 [b]Time taken: [/b]23 minutes ----- [b]Items of importance obtained (in chronological order):[/b] [item=] [item=Leafy Pack][item=Coral Carpenter][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Enamor][item=Leafy Pack][item=Satin Pocketmouse][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Ember Mouse][item=Leafy Pack][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Luna Mith][item=Chipskink][item=Ceanothus Brawler] [i]Day 8:[color=#461058] Aaaaaand we're back! Night of the Nocturne was fun! But Ayano went back to the Centre to take care of some "business", so Chrysocolla offered to join us today, claiming that she wanted to see the outsides more. Those glasses must not have arrived in the mail yet, because Lootcifer threw another blue bee at us—and a mouse, too. Our food supplies were raided by a motley group of monsters—and they all agreed to join us after being promised food and shelter! How cool is that! Maybe we should do that in all the other venues, too. Apart from that, though? There really isn't much to write about. Sorry to disappoint, diary. [/i]
Day 8: TRAINING FIELDS

ITEM REQUIRED:

Bumble

Bumble count: 200? + 14

Time taken: 23 minutes

Leafy Pack Coral Carpenter Aquatic Might Fragment Enamor Leafy Pack Satin Pocketmouse Charged Might Fragment Ember Mouse Leafy Pack Earthen Might Fragment Luna Mith Chipskink Ceanothus Brawler

Day 8:

Aaaaaand we're back!

Night of the Nocturne was fun! But Ayano went back to the Centre to take care of some "business", so Chrysocolla offered to join us today, claiming that she wanted to see the outsides more.

Those glasses must not have arrived in the mail yet, because Lootcifer threw another blue bee at us—and a mouse, too. Our food supplies were raided by a motley group of monsters—and they all agreed to join us after being promised food and shelter! How cool is that!

Maybe we should do that in all the other venues, too.

Apart from that, though? There really isn't much to write about. Sorry to disappoint, diary.

[center][b][u]Day 9: TRAINING FIELDS[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]ITEM REQUIRED:[/b] [item=Bumble][/center] [b]Bumble count: [/b][s]214? + 23[/s] 143 [b]Time taken:[/b] 55 minutes ----- [b]Items of importance obtained (in chronological order):[/b] [item=] [item=Silky Webwing][item=Leafy Pack][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse][item=Leafy Pack][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)] [item=Contuse][item=Leafy Pack][item=Teardrop Citrine Belt][item=Dented Iron Gorget][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Leafy Pack]x2[item=Amaranth Moth][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Leafy Pack][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Crimson Rogue Belt][item=Leafy Pack][item=Ember Mouse] [i]Day 9:[color=#461058] Okay, so I was exaggerating a few days ago when I wrote "roughly two hundred". I checked the food stores, there's just not enough honey fragements, beeswax or hungry Tundras with sweet teeth for us to have even potentially beaten up that many Bumbles. One hundred and thirty nine is still a lot, though. The sixth Bumble of the day gave us a scare. While looking through the dust it had left after defeat, Razelan yelled that he'd found something, and we all rushed over to look—only to stare in disappointment as his claws brought up a Contuse. A trio of Amaranth Moths decided to show us to their treasure trove, in exchange for their freedom. Wasn't much in there, except two belts and a gorget? Though I didn't know that moths also collected shiny things. They decided to follow us afterwards because why the Tidelord not. Lots of mice today; a Sparrowmouse, an Ember Mouse and a Frosted Pocketmouse snuck into the bag of collected honeycombs and we found them gorged out in the sack, sleeping. They were so cute Chrysocolla didn't have the heart to not leave them be. I guess Bumbles and hungry plant-eaters aren't the only ones who like honey. On the plus side, the Sparrowmouse was holding another mutagen. Magenta stayed well clear of the little bottle, as it was marked for Gaolers. Good thing he did too. No idea what would have happened. I suppose we'll send the bottle back to Pestis so that she can test it in her own time. [/i]
Day 9: TRAINING FIELDS

ITEM REQUIRED:

Bumble

Bumble count: 214? + 23 143

Time taken: 55 minutes

Silky Webwing Leafy Pack Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Leafy Pack Contuse Leafy Pack Teardrop Citrine Belt Dented Iron Gorget Amaranth Moth Leafy Pack x2 Amaranth Moth Shining Might Fragment Leafy Pack Frosted Pocketmouse Amaranth Moth Crimson Rogue Belt Leafy Pack Ember Mouse

Day 9:

Okay, so I was exaggerating a few days ago when I wrote "roughly two hundred". I checked the food stores, there's just not enough honey fragements, beeswax or hungry Tundras with sweet teeth for us to have even potentially beaten up that many Bumbles.

One hundred and thirty nine is still a lot, though.

The sixth Bumble of the day gave us a scare. While looking through the dust it had left after defeat, Razelan yelled that he'd found something, and we all rushed over to look—only to stare in disappointment as his claws brought up a Contuse.

A trio of Amaranth Moths decided to show us to their treasure trove, in exchange for their freedom. Wasn't much in there, except two belts and a gorget? Though I didn't know that moths also collected shiny things.

They decided to follow us afterwards because why the Tidelord not.

Lots of mice today; a Sparrowmouse, an Ember Mouse and a Frosted Pocketmouse snuck into the bag of collected honeycombs and we found them gorged out in the sack, sleeping. They were so cute Chrysocolla didn't have the heart to not leave them be. I guess Bumbles and hungry plant-eaters aren't the only ones who like honey. On the plus side, the Sparrowmouse was holding another mutagen. Magenta stayed well clear of the little bottle, as it was marked for Gaolers.

Good thing he did too. No idea what would have happened. I suppose we'll send the bottle back to Pestis so that she can test it in her own time.

[center][b][u]Day 10: TRAINING FIELDS[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]ITEM REQUIRED:[/b] [item=Bumble][/center] [b]Bumble count: [/b] 143 + 45 [b]Time taken:[/b] 1 hour 3 minutes ----- [b]Items of importance obtained (in chronological order):[/b] [item=Silky Webwing][item=Sap][item=Anticipate][item=Bumble Crate][item=Silky Webwing][item=Leafy Pack][item=Coral Carpenter Crate][item=Yellow-Throated Pocketmouse][item=Primrose Mith][item=Bluelight Chipskink][item=Leafy Pack][item=Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun)][item=Leafy Pack]x2[item=Brown-Spotted Mith][item=Luna Mith][item=Leafy Pack][item=Ragepuff][item=Brown Wizard Hat][item=Primrose Mith][item=Broadleaf Pack][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Leafy Pack][item= Navy Tail Wrap][item=Sap][item=Blinding Slash][item=Leafy Pack] [i]Day 10:[color=#461058] I'm beginning to notice a sudden influx of Silky Webwings. Two joined us after we defeated them (somehow they didn't faint, they just fell asleep??? I don't know), calling the battle a "show of strength". Maybe it's like crows? One for sorrow, two for joy? I forgot the rhyme. The eighth Bumble of the day must have seen the Sap-Bumble from yesterday, and decided to one-up its friend: it dropped a CRATE. A [u]CRATE[/u]! Seriously?! And a while after that a Coral Carpenter left another crate behind for us. ARGH! I mean, I know people say I'm lucky, but I thought my crate luck was over for the year? I got at least five crates during Night of the Nocturne, and that ended barely a week ago! Lootcifer! Where's my Bumble familiar?! We were invited to a tea party by a Bluelight Chipskink and a Primrose Mith, who gave me and Magenta a hat and a bandage to fit in (they insisted, and gave me the... eyes? How could I resist?) Though the teacups were small, and there was more tea than was probably necessary, there were a LOT of guests, and Razelan requested something random off the menu. He was given a bottle of—guess what—ANOTHER mutagen, labeled "Drink Me". I wonder if that's a joke??? Would explain why he was chuckling. Either way he certainly seemed impressed by the flavor of the miniature cakes. I hope Razelan didn't actually drink anything. Pestis would be mad. [/i]
Day 10: TRAINING FIELDS

ITEM REQUIRED:

Bumble

Bumble count: 143 + 45

Time taken: 1 hour 3 minutes

Silky Webwing Sap Anticipate Bumble Crate Silky Webwing Leafy Pack Coral Carpenter Crate Primrose Mith Bluelight Chipskink Leafy Pack Leafy Pack x2 Brown-Spotted Mith Luna Mith Leafy Pack Ragepuff Brown Wizard Hat Primrose Mith Broadleaf Pack Amaranth Moth Leafy Pack Navy Tail Wrap Sap Blinding Slash Leafy Pack

Day 10:

I'm beginning to notice a sudden influx of Silky Webwings.

Two joined us after we defeated them (somehow they didn't faint, they just fell asleep??? I don't know), calling the battle a "show of strength".

Maybe it's like crows? One for sorrow, two for joy?

I forgot the rhyme.

The eighth Bumble of the day must have seen the Sap-Bumble from yesterday, and decided to one-up its friend: it dropped a CRATE.

A CRATE! Seriously?!

And a while after that a Coral Carpenter left another crate behind for us.

ARGH! I mean, I know people say I'm lucky, but I thought my crate luck was over for the year? I got at least five crates during Night of the Nocturne, and that ended barely a week ago! Lootcifer! Where's my Bumble familiar?!

We were invited to a tea party by a Bluelight Chipskink and a Primrose Mith, who gave me and Magenta a hat and a bandage to fit in (they insisted, and gave me the... eyes? How could I resist?) Though the teacups were small, and there was more tea than was probably necessary, there were a LOT of guests, and Razelan requested something random off the menu. He was given a bottle of—guess what—ANOTHER mutagen, labeled "Drink Me". I wonder if that's a joke??? Would explain why he was chuckling. Either way he certainly seemed impressed by the flavor of the miniature cakes.

I hope Razelan didn't actually drink anything.

Pestis would be mad.
1 2 3 4