Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Locke] Arcane Fates
1 2 3 4
[center][u][b]Day 17[/u][/b][/center] [center][item=crimson rogue trousers] apparel - gene/breed change[/center] Hey, so I burned out on writing and set this aside for a while, but I've started poking at it again. The dragons have had a couple of coli sessions (I forget exactly what they drew, but it was insects both times), so Talon and Cornwall are now up to level 10 and Layea is level 9. Today we got apparel, so Cornwall has gotten her final gene: toxin. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=65725624&skin=0&apparel=27906&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] (I've got the story of Ironwood's hatching partly written from before the hiatus; I'll try to get that posted eventually.)
Day 17

Crimson Rogue Trousers
apparel - gene/breed change

Hey, so I burned out on writing and set this aside for a while, but I've started poking at it again. The dragons have had a couple of coli sessions (I forget exactly what they drew, but it was insects both times), so Talon and Cornwall are now up to level 10 and Layea is level 9. Today we got apparel, so Cornwall has gotten her final gene: toxin.
dragon?did=65725624&skin=0&apparel=27906&xt=dressing.png

(I've got the story of Ironwood's hatching partly written from before the hiatus; I'll try to get that posted eventually.)
MmSftql.png
[center][item=slimy delight] meat - 40-50 battles[/center] Still kind of floating on this, but I did a draw today and got meat, and since coli battles are relatively mindless, I felt up for it. Talon, Cornwall, and Ironwood did 50 battles in the Scorched Forest; Talon has reached level 11, and Ironwood is up to 8. Baby's first eliminate! I'm so proud of him. They also (finally!) had a battle item drop, so Talon has gained a +10 to his saving throws. [center][item=gust slash] [/center] Zero other loot of interest....
Slimy Delight
meat - 40-50 battles

Still kind of floating on this, but I did a draw today and got meat, and since coli battles are relatively mindless, I felt up for it. Talon, Cornwall, and Ironwood did 50 battles in the Scorched Forest; Talon has reached level 11, and Ironwood is up to 8. Baby's first eliminate! I'm so proud of him.

They also (finally!) had a battle item drop, so Talon has gained a +10 to his saving throws.
Gust Slash

Zero other loot of interest....
MmSftql.png
1 2 3 4