Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Perma Leveling Challenge
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Update:
The bug was resolved after yesterday's maintainance! I'll be taking a little break to prepare for NotN.
Update:
The bug was resolved after yesterday's maintainance! I'll be taking a little break to prepare for NotN.
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
Nice! Are you going to continue this log through NotN, or are you going to restart it afterwards?
Nice! Are you going to continue this log through NotN, or are you going to restart it afterwards?
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
@TheFatRabbit I'm going to continue this log, of course! Through NotN and many more until I get them all to level 25!
@TheFatRabbit I'm going to continue this log, of course! Through NotN and many more until I get them all to level 25!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
Okay! Good luck getting everything during NotN!
Okay! Good luck getting everything during NotN!
Wishlist
[center][size=4][emoji=bramble size=1] Dec 20, 2020 - Time spent: 1h 30min [emoji=bramble size=1][/size] Natiri | Touma | Sparrow Guess who's back! *silence* It's me- alive and kicking~~ The coliseum has not been kind to me lately, but I manage. I replaced Giovanni with Touma for the Mire during NotN, since the seasonal enemies are stronger and they are all physical attackers, so I had to add another trained dragon in the team for back-up! I spent another hour before this grind with just Natiri and Touma on the team, and then added Sparrow for another hour and a half. [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] [item=strange chest][item=common podid][item=strange chest][item=regeneration][item=strange chest][item=guard][item=jungle slash][item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=haste][item=strange chest][item=psywurm][item=meditate][item=salve kamaitachi][item=boulder bolt][item=fossilize][item=strange chest][item=strange chest][item=reflect][item=strange chest][item=strange chest]
Dec 20, 2020 - Time spent: 1h 30min

Natiri | Touma | Sparrow

Guess who's back! *silence* It's me- alive and kicking~~ The coliseum has not been kind to me lately, but I manage. I replaced Giovanni with Touma for the Mire during NotN, since the seasonal enemies are stronger and they are all physical attackers, so I had to add another trained dragon in the team for back-up! I spent another hour before this grind with just Natiri and Touma on the team, and then added Sparrow for another hour and a half.

Strange Chest Common Podid Strange Chest Regeneration Strange Chest Guard Jungle Slash Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Haste Strange Chest Psywurm Meditate Salve Kamaitachi Boulder Bolt Fossilize Strange Chest Strange Chest Reflect Strange Chest Strange Chest
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
@Africa That Strange Chest count seems to be a bit low... At least you picked up a couple battle stones! Don't feel pressured to grind during NotN if it's harder; it's time to have fun with the festival!
@Africa That Strange Chest count seems to be a bit low... At least you picked up a couple battle stones! Don't feel pressured to grind during NotN if it's harder; it's time to have fun with the festival!
Wishlist
[center][size=4][emoji=bramble size=1] Dec 21, 2020 - Time spent: 30min [emoji=bramble size=1][/size] Natiri | Touma | Giovanni I think the Mire is getting bored of me- although it should be the other way around. I spent only half an hour in the Mire today, I only recorded those drops, since I spent another half in Bamboo Falls. Sparrow is all leveled, so I put Giovanni on the team again. [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] [item=aid][item=strange chest][item=concentration][item=strange chest][item=mossy cerdae crate][item=common podid]
Dec 21, 2020 - Time spent: 30min

Natiri | Touma | Giovanni

I think the Mire is getting bored of me- although it should be the other way around. I spent only half an hour in the Mire today, I only recorded those drops, since I spent another half in Bamboo Falls. Sparrow is all leveled, so I put Giovanni on the team again.

Aid Strange Chest Concentration Strange Chest Mossy Cerdae Crate Common Podid
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
[center][size=4][emoji=bramble size=1] Dec 22, 2020 - Time spent: 30min [emoji=bramble size=1][/size] Natiri | Touma | Giovanni I am having terrible luck with chests haha- I've spent about an hour and a half in total grinding the coliseum, but I only got 6 chests? I am not sure. Giovanni is level 21! [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] [item=common podid][item=strange chest][item=psywurm][item=strange chest]
Dec 22, 2020 - Time spent: 30min

I am having terrible luck with chests haha- I've spent about an hour and a half in total grinding the coliseum, but I only got 6 chests? I am not sure. Giovanni is level 21!

Common Podid Strange Chest Psywurm Strange Chest
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
[center][size=4][emoji=bramble size=1] Dec 23, 2020 - Time spent: 30min [emoji=bramble size=1][/size] Natiri | Touma | Giovanni Giovanni is level 22 now! The coliseum is running smoothly today, I don't know about tomorrow or the day after (because it has a tendency to do that), but everything is a-okay for the time being! [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] [item=bright bolt][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=strange chest][item=field manual][item=bolster][item=strange chest][item=field manual][item=heartred croaker]
Dec 23, 2020 - Time spent: 30min

Giovanni is level 22 now! The coliseum is running smoothly today, I don't know about tomorrow or the day after (because it has a tendency to do that), but everything is a-okay for the time being!

Bright Bolt Scythe Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Strange Chest Field Manual Bolster Strange Chest Field Manual Heartred Croaker
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
So many duplicate items! 2 Kamaitachis, 2 Strange Chests, 2 Field Manuals, and the bolt and bolster look pretty similar!
So many duplicate items! 2 Kamaitachis, 2 Strange Chests, 2 Field Manuals, and the bolt and bolster look pretty similar!
Wishlist
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14