Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR 2020] Explore the Scarred Wasteland
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 87 88
Prizes from 10/27 ----- [u]@HelianthusNox[/u] [i]Lopuh has found:[/i] [item=shadowscale tail guard] [u]@Prescott[/u] [i]Claudia has found:[/i] [item=sharpened serthis lance] x57 [u]@Saphira455[/u] [i]Splinter has found:[/i] [item=harlequin ladybug] x8 [u]@TheAwesoMew[/u] [i]Soot has found:[/i] [item=white linen fabric scrap] x37 [u]@Wildclaw101[/u] [i]Jade has found:[/i] [item=silky webwing] ----- Please allow up to 24 hours for your prizes to be distributed, and thank you for playing!
Prizes from 10/27
@HelianthusNox Lopuh has found:

Shadowscale Tail Guard

@Prescott Claudia has found:

Sharpened Serthis Lance x57

@Saphira455 Splinter has found:

Harlequin Ladybug x8

@TheAwesoMew Soot has found:

White Linen Fabric Scrap x37

@Wildclaw101 Jade has found:

Silky Webwing
Please allow up to 24 hours for your prizes to be distributed, and thank you for playing!
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@LeonidasOfAstora @CinamonPizza ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52427272][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524273/52427272_350.png[/img][/url] [i]In your travels, you stumble upon a massive Gaoler, who appears to have gotten herself into a battle with the denizens of the plaguelands. She seems evenly matched, but is slowly loosing this battle. Out of better (or worse) judgement, you jump into the fray with her, eventually being the deciding factor in her victory. After a short rest, she speaks to you. "Is there any way I could repay you? Im not cut out for frontline fighting, and to be frank you may have saved my life there. Do you know any good way to heal yourself in battle, by any chance?" A quick nod "no" and shes off to work, teaching you how to use magic to draw the life force out of your enemies with your teeth. After many scratches from her, with you returning the favor with your fangs before she heals the both of you with her magic, it becomes clear you have learned this move and can now use it in combat! She once again thanks you for your help before running off into the mess that is the Scarred Wasteland, calling the names of two dragons unfamiliar to you. [b]<Your Name> Has Learned a New Move![/b] [item=sap][/center] ----- @3idolon will award your prize!
@LeonidasOfAstora @CinamonPizza
52427272_350.png

In your travels, you stumble upon a massive Gaoler, who appears to have gotten herself into a battle with the denizens of the plaguelands. She seems evenly matched, but is slowly loosing this battle. Out of better (or worse) judgement, you jump into the fray with her, eventually being the deciding factor in her victory. After a short rest, she speaks to you.

"Is there any way I could repay you? Im not cut out for frontline fighting, and to be frank you may have saved my life there. Do you know any good way to heal yourself in battle, by any chance?"

A quick nod "no" and shes off to work, teaching you how to use magic to draw the life force out of your enemies with your teeth. After many scratches from her, with you returning the favor with your fangs before she heals the both of you with her magic, it becomes clear you have learned this move and can now use it in combat! She once again thanks you for your help before running off into the mess that is the Scarred Wasteland, calling the names of two dragons unfamiliar to you.

<Your Name> Has Learned a New Move!
Sap

@3idolon will award your prize!
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@MotherOfBeardies @DemonicWolf67 ----- [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50974215][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/509743/50974215_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]From somewhere behind you, a tittering laugh sounds, almost easy to mistake for a bell chime. She flits into your vision, suspended above you without flapping her wings. Her eyes are playfully squinted from behind her mask, more lilting giggles filtering through. [color=Yellowgreen]"Oh, oh, hello little explorer! You have traveled so far, the stories are coming off you like sweet perfume.~ It makes me want to sing!~ ?"[/color] She lands on the ground with a flourish, procuring some trinkets from beneath her cape. Something in her eyes seems unnerving. [center][item=Dancer's Bell][item=Copper Pocketwatch][/center] [color=Yellowgreen]"Take these with you, little explorer, they will keep you in good health. Or not, but everyone loves gifts.~ ?"[/color] Once her poised claws are empty, she lifts off the ground again, humming a jarringly off beat tune as she twists and twirls away. Having vanished into the gnarled undergrowth, you finally notice the oddly large footprints where she once had been standing. It may be best to go the opposite direction she left..[/i] ----- @3idolon will award your prize!
@MotherOfBeardies @DemonicWolf67
50974215_350.png

From somewhere behind you, a tittering laugh sounds, almost easy to mistake for a bell chime. She flits into your vision, suspended above you without flapping her wings. Her eyes are playfully squinted from behind her mask, more lilting giggles filtering through.

"Oh, oh, hello little explorer! You have traveled so far, the stories are coming off you like sweet perfume.~ It makes me want to sing!~ ?"

She lands on the ground with a flourish, procuring some trinkets from beneath her cape. Something in her eyes seems unnerving.

Dancer's Bell Copper Pocketwatch

"Take these with you, little explorer, they will keep you in good health. Or not, but everyone loves gifts.~ ?"

Once her poised claws are empty, she lifts off the ground again, humming a jarringly off beat tune as she twists and twirls away. Having vanished into the gnarled undergrowth, you finally notice the oddly large footprints where she once had been standing. It may be best to go the opposite direction she left..
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@tacotwix @/late711 ----- [i]The foul wind of this plagued land picks up, sending clouds of diseased dust to obscure your vision, making travel difficult for a time. Various shades of red blend together as far as the eye can see, but you keep moving with hope that the storm will let up eventually.[i] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9166100][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=9166100&skin=0&apparel=292,13784,301,588,291,293,325,12927,307,294,336,351&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]From out of nowhere, another dragon slams into you, knocking you to the ground as they tumble to a stop. Just barely being able to see, you can tell that they're a mirror dragon, deeply marked by the Scarred Wasteland, before they hiss and run off in another direction. Even disoriented by the clearly accidental attack, you spot some objects that they must have left behind in their rush. You think about chasing after them to return the items.. but the weather is still being difficult, and you'd be losing progress. Might as well not let them go to waste.[/i] [center][item=bloody head bandage][item=red birdskull legband][/center] ----- @3idolon will award your prize!
@tacotwix @/late711
The foul wind of this plagued land picks up, sending clouds of diseased dust to obscure your vision, making travel difficult for a time. Various shades of red blend together as far as the eye can see, but you keep moving with hope that the storm will let up eventually.
dragon?did=9166100&skin=0&apparel=292,13784,301,588,291,293,325,12927,307,294,336,351&xt=dressing.png
From out of nowhere, another dragon slams into you, knocking you to the ground as they tumble to a stop. Just barely being able to see, you can tell that they're a mirror dragon, deeply marked by the Scarred Wasteland, before they hiss and run off in another direction. Even disoriented by the clearly accidental attack, you spot some objects that they must have left behind in their rush. You think about chasing after them to return the items.. but the weather is still being difficult, and you'd be losing progress. Might as well not let them go to waste.
Bloody Head Bandage Red Birdskull Legband

Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@chamilet @Gakipper ----- [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61850387][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618504/61850387_350.png[/img][/url] A sinister dragon is wandering through the wasteland. Despite his tarnished armor, he's surprisingly quiet. When he notices you looking at him, he turns around. His tattered wing drapes flaps in the wind as he speaks up."Who do you think you are? Sneaking up on people like that?" He doesn't even let you answer, and simply shrugs it off, letting his eyes wander on the arid landscapes around you. "The wind's turning my way. It's lightening my mood. You're lucky." He briefly looks back at you, with a disdainful, smug smirk. "Since I'm feeling so merciful, I'll allow you to just keep going on your little journey. Now you take this, and you let the big boys work." He tosses some stuff at you and stretches, with the cold glance of a predator. Eyes on the prey, he leaves you with no further addon. [item=Tarnished Chain] [item=Hellbender] ----- @3idolon will award your prize!
@chamilet @Gakipper
61850387_350.png

A sinister dragon is wandering through the wasteland. Despite his tarnished armor, he's surprisingly quiet. When he notices you looking at him, he turns around. His tattered wing drapes flaps in the wind as he speaks up."Who do you think you are? Sneaking up on people like that?"
He doesn't even let you answer, and simply shrugs it off, letting his eyes wander on the arid landscapes around you.

"The wind's turning my way. It's lightening my mood. You're lucky." He briefly looks back at you, with a disdainful, smug smirk. "Since I'm feeling so merciful, I'll allow you to just keep going on your little journey. Now you take this, and you let the big boys work."

He tosses some stuff at you and stretches, with the cold glance of a predator. Eyes on the prey, he leaves you with no further addon.

Tarnished Chain Hellbender
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@Khi @Saphelle @Regenwasserherz @EssayofThoughts @late711 [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&amp;.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Pelagic [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=water rune size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food (I/M/S/P) [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: [i]I wasn't aware Sweetpuff lived in this area,[/i] Pelagic mused as he scooped up the pile of feathers he had come across. It was a good thing he found the bag when he did. [i]Unless it's from... actually, that's probably more likely...[/i] he thought to himself as he secured the flap shut. From his shoulder, the Fallen Streak squawked at him to hurry up. "Calm down you feathered menace, we'll find some food soon," he reassured as he prepared to take flight again. "Let's try the rim, maybe we'll find something interesting there."
@Khi @Saphelle @Regenwasserherz @EssayofThoughts @late711
pub?w=960&amp;.png

My explorer is: Pelagic
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food (I/M/S/P)

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post: I wasn't aware Sweetpuff lived in this area, Pelagic mused as he scooped up the pile of feathers he had come across. It was a good thing he found the bag when he did. Unless it's from... actually, that's probably more likely... he thought to himself as he secured the flap shut. From his shoulder, the Fallen Streak squawked at him to hurry up. "Calm down you feathered menace, we'll find some food soon," he reassured as he prepared to take flight again. "Let's try the rim, maybe we'll find something interesting there."
S1RYPFw.png
@Wylin @Reynette

Both Caul and Killarney are kind of knocked out by their food. Once she's checked that both just seem to be asleep, Paladina hovers over them. 'Was it worth it?' She rolls her eyes and opens Caul's bag, more out of curiosity than attempting to find a cure.

'Oh, wow. Oh, that's creepy,' she mumbles as she's going through the contents. 'Are these canopic jars? Oh, that's bad.' She quickly closes the bag and shoves it aside. Paladina hopes they'll quickly wake up, she doesn't want to take another poke around in the bag even if she should need a medicine.
@Wylin @Reynette

Both Caul and Killarney are kind of knocked out by their food. Once she's checked that both just seem to be asleep, Paladina hovers over them. 'Was it worth it?' She rolls her eyes and opens Caul's bag, more out of curiosity than attempting to find a cure.

'Oh, wow. Oh, that's creepy,' she mumbles as she's going through the contents. 'Are these canopic jars? Oh, that's bad.' She quickly closes the bag and shoves it aside. Paladina hopes they'll quickly wake up, she doesn't want to take another poke around in the bag even if she should need a medicine.
@CinamonPizza (In response to the NPC encounter.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64416823][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644169/64416823_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Count lets out a chuckle. Being a vampire, he is quite familiar with the concept of draining the life out of something with one's fangs.[/i] "Thank you for the offer, but I'm already familiar with such a skill. You could even say it's part of me!" [i]He says with a grin.[/i] "I would say that you should be more careful... But I sense that you're actually quite skilled in the ways of combat. Tell me, how did you get into that situation?" [i]He states with an inquiring tone.[/i] Just realized I pinged the wrong person. Whoops! Didn't understand how NPC's worked atm.
@CinamonPizza (In response to the NPC encounter.)

64416823_350.png

Count lets out a chuckle. Being a vampire, he is quite familiar with the concept of draining the life out of something with one's fangs. "Thank you for the offer, but I'm already familiar with such a skill. You could even say it's part of me!" He says with a grin. "I would say that you should be more careful... But I sense that you're actually quite skilled in the ways of combat. Tell me, how did you get into that situation?" He states with an inquiring tone.

Just realized I pinged the wrong person. Whoops! Didn't understand how NPC's worked atm.
y4B7Hb2.png5G1dR62.png
@Khi @Saphelle @Regenwasserherz @EssayofThoughts @late711 [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&amp;.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Paladina [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=cat 3 size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Paladina is enjoying Riot of Rot and all the people she's met so far. She's all but forgotten that she was supposed to bring home food. Instead, she flies to a less crowded area and starts to look for something more interesting than food. If she were starving the situation would be very different, but she isn't, so she can search for something more to her liking.
@Khi @Saphelle @Regenwasserherz @EssayofThoughts @late711

pub?w=960&amp;.png

My explorer is: Paladina
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel

Optional for RPers:
My RP post:
Paladina is enjoying Riot of Rot and all the people she's met so far. She's all but forgotten that she was supposed to bring home food. Instead, she flies to a less crowded area and starts to look for something more interesting than food. If she were starving the situation would be very different, but she isn't, so she can search for something more to her liking.
@Khi @Saphelle @Regenwasserherz @EssayofThoughts [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&amp;.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Sagittarius [b]My map marker is[/b]:[emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: "Thank you random robot lady!" Sagittarius said cheerily, "May [i]your[/i] journey be safe and swift or whatever." Then he promptly proceeded to fall flat on his face. Ouch.
@Khi @Saphelle @Regenwasserherz @EssayofThoughts
pub?w=960&amp;.png

My explorer is: Sagittarius
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel

Optional for RPers:
My RP post: "Thank you random robot lady!" Sagittarius said cheerily, "May your journey be safe and swift or whatever."

Then he promptly proceeded to fall flat on his face. Ouch.
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 87 88