1 2 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396
@Lunartwist
Thank you!
@Lunartwist
Thank you!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png Moonwatcher simp
@Malikamallo

Me again!

Mind if I borrow Riptide again for 2 weeks? Wanna do some grinding while I’m still on break haha

I can send some insects in return!
@Malikamallo

Me again!

Mind if I borrow Riptide again for 2 weeks? Wanna do some grinding while I’m still on break haha

I can send some insects in return!
@Carric

Absolutely! I'll send her right over
@Carric

Absolutely! I'll send her right over
Make happy those who are near,
and those who are far will come.
Finally leveled this handsome dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81956223][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819563/81956223_350.png[/img][/url]
Finally leveled this handsome dragon
81956223_350.png
99YmSts.png
@WhiteDemony

Amazing! Love his look too! Added him to the front page! :)
@WhiteDemony

Amazing! Love his look too! Added him to the front page! :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Just hatched a 5 egg Aether vitali-10(I think)th Gen nest! If anyone is interested in any of the hatchlings, let me know! Currently on mobile so cannot easily attach them here rn!
Just hatched a 5 egg Aether vitali-10(I think)th Gen nest! If anyone is interested in any of the hatchlings, let me know! Currently on mobile so cannot easily attach them here rn!
SO SORRY POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD quq
SO SORRY POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD quq
some things you do for money, some things you do for fun. but the things you do for love will come back to you, one by one
Hey! Is this still going on?
Hey! Is this still going on?
d6f518577307e81f745d2a778092e146fd10dbb7.png
@VermillionSkies yes! however Lunartwist, who run the thread, unfortunatelly can't acess flight rising/do a lot on the thread very much because their laptop broke and it may take a while to replace it ^^"
@VermillionSkies yes! however Lunartwist, who run the thread, unfortunatelly can't acess flight rising/do a lot on the thread very much because their laptop broke and it may take a while to replace it ^^"
GJ4HbdE.gif
Hi,

Looking for some advice on the whole "Vitali's Trainer Build". I saved a screenshot of the stones, but my boy just made it to 18th and I'm not sure where best to put my stats.

Any advice gratefully welcomed.
Hi,

Looking for some advice on the whole "Vitali's Trainer Build". I saved a screenshot of the stones, but my boy just made it to 18th and I'm not sure where best to put my stats.

Any advice gratefully welcomed.
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
1 2 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396