Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Tricks and Whispers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CleverTrick cool. nice story. pinglist please
@CleverTrick cool. nice story. pinglist please
[center][size=6][font=Cambria]Day 13: Mind of Stone[/size] [item=Pale Greattusk][item=Titanium Wrench] [size=4][font=Cambria]New Dragon, Writing[/center] [size=4][font=Cambria]A week after Garnet became the Nature rep, Razortail sat in his room thinking with Aulon. The baby coatl had been growing fast, but he was far from fully grown. The castle was emptier than usual, as Snow and Cadence were springing more dragons, hoping for some that weren't Shadow, Nature, Plague, or Water. Raven had been ordered to go out and bury the baby coatl carcass, and with Rhian gone, it was just Razortail, Garnet and Aulon. He didn't really want to admit it, but Razortail wanted to be the Shadow representative. Raven had been exceeding him in training lately, and he dreaded the day Cadence would take her aside to have her try on the bracelet with the violet stone. Garnet had been busy, working to master control over her anklets. As a result, she had no time to care for Aulon, but it was probably better to have a coatl raise a coatl. A crash sounded in the foyer. Razortail flew as fast as he could to check it out. A blue mirror strode in like she owned the place. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60406992][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60406992&skin=0&apparel=318,324,312&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] "Alright, come here. You are under arrest for escaping the Sundial Prison," she said. "We can do this the easy way, or-" "Garnet!" Razortail yelled. "Someone who works for the prison's here!" She raced down to the foyer, and without hesitation, she blasted the mirror with her nature magic from the anklets. The mirror fell to the ground in a heap. "What do we do with her?" Razortail poked her with his claw. She didn't move, but she was still breathing. Aulon slapped his hand, and he accidentally let go of the baby coatl. Instead of crashing to the ground, Aulon used his wings to glide down, and all Garnet and Razortail could do was stare in shock. Aulon waddled to her unconscious body and poked it. When she still didn't wake up, he did that again. And again. And again. And then Garnet picked him up to prevent him from poking her again. But the pokes must have done something, because the mirror woke up. Garnet set Aulon down and prepared to blast her, but Razortail stopped her. As she got up, she dropped a card. Razortail picked it up and laughed. "So this is an actual ID." "Hello, I'm Amdir. Can you tell me how to get to the Sundial Prison? I had a map, but I must have lost it. Or is this it?" "This isn't it, but you've just been... fired," Razortail lied. "They sent you over here for another job recommendation, because we're looking for a caretaker." Much to Garnet and Razortail's surprise and relief, she bought it. "Oh, for this little guy?" Amdir stroked Aulon's head. "I'll do it, but do you need me to come over every day, or stay here?" "Stay here," Cadence said from the doorway. Snow gave her a look, but she ignored it and continued. "We're a busy bunch, so he needs constant surveillance. Garnet, show her to the guest hallway. Razortail, a word?" As Garnet led Amdir away, Cadence turned on Razortail. "What were you thinking?" "She worked for the prison you broke us out of, so Garnet blasted her with magic from her anklets, and it must have done something to her memory." Cadence hit her head on the wall. "She's Water, and I don't know if you noticed, but we have Snow!" "She's probably not a criminal either, but what choice did we have?" "Any others! Well, it's too late now. Go make her feel comfortable." Razortail left the room. "Snow, go check on Rhian. We're changing it up this time. You know what to do." Rhian woke up to the sound of Snow banging on the bars. He had lost all track of time, but he had a feeling it wasn't for dinner. Snow pulled his necklace out from his fur and pointed it at Rhian. It flashed multiple scenes: a blue mirror stroking a baby coatl's head, a whole lot of scenes of a glass box, Razortail scurrying out of the foyer, before it settled on a reflection of Rhian's face. Then a blast of blue light was the last thing he saw before the black. Pinglist: @sweetblossom @OceanEyes25 @RazorWarrior @firefox909 Aspire is still available! Adopt him before next Tuesday on 4/14!
Day 13: Mind of Stone
Pale Greattusk Titanium Wrench
New Dragon, Writing
A week after Garnet became the Nature rep, Razortail sat in his room thinking with Aulon. The baby coatl had been growing fast, but he was far from fully grown. The castle was emptier than usual, as Snow and Cadence were springing more dragons, hoping for some that weren't Shadow, Nature, Plague, or Water. Raven had been ordered to go out and bury the baby coatl carcass, and with Rhian gone, it was just Razortail, Garnet and Aulon.
He didn't really want to admit it, but Razortail wanted to be the Shadow representative. Raven had been exceeding him in training lately, and he dreaded the day Cadence would take her aside to have her try on the bracelet with the violet stone.
Garnet had been busy, working to master control over her anklets. As a result, she had no time to care for Aulon, but it was probably better to have a coatl raise a coatl.
A crash sounded in the foyer. Razortail flew as fast as he could to check it out. A blue mirror strode in like she owned the place.
dragon?did=60406992&skin=0&apparel=318,324,312&xt=dressing.png
"Alright, come here. You are under arrest for escaping the Sundial Prison," she said. "We can do this the easy way, or-"
"Garnet!" Razortail yelled. "Someone who works for the prison's here!"
She raced down to the foyer, and without hesitation, she blasted the mirror with her nature magic from the anklets. The mirror fell to the ground in a heap.
"What do we do with her?" Razortail poked her with his claw. She didn't move, but she was still breathing.
Aulon slapped his hand, and he accidentally let go of the baby coatl. Instead of crashing to the ground, Aulon used his wings to glide down, and all Garnet and Razortail could do was stare in shock.
Aulon waddled to her unconscious body and poked it. When she still didn't wake up, he did that again. And again. And again. And then Garnet picked him up to prevent him from poking her again.
But the pokes must have done something, because the mirror woke up. Garnet set Aulon down and prepared to blast her, but Razortail stopped her. As she got up, she dropped a card. Razortail picked it up and laughed. "So this is an actual ID."
"Hello, I'm Amdir. Can you tell me how to get to the Sundial Prison? I had a map, but I must have lost it. Or is this it?"
"This isn't it, but you've just been... fired," Razortail lied. "They sent you over here for another job recommendation, because we're looking for a caretaker."
Much to Garnet and Razortail's surprise and relief, she bought it. "Oh, for this little guy?" Amdir stroked Aulon's head. "I'll do it, but do you need me to come over every day, or stay here?"
"Stay here," Cadence said from the doorway. Snow gave her a look, but she ignored it and continued. "We're a busy bunch, so he needs constant surveillance. Garnet, show her to the guest hallway. Razortail, a word?"
As Garnet led Amdir away, Cadence turned on Razortail. "What were you thinking?"
"She worked for the prison you broke us out of, so Garnet blasted her with magic from her anklets, and it must have done something to her memory."
Cadence hit her head on the wall. "She's Water, and I don't know if you noticed, but we have Snow!"
"She's probably not a criminal either, but what choice did we have?"
"Any others! Well, it's too late now. Go make her feel comfortable." Razortail left the room.
"Snow, go check on Rhian. We're changing it up this time. You know what to do."

Rhian woke up to the sound of Snow banging on the bars. He had lost all track of time, but he had a feeling it wasn't for dinner.
Snow pulled his necklace out from his fur and pointed it at Rhian. It flashed multiple scenes: a blue mirror stroking a baby coatl's head, a whole lot of scenes of a glass box, Razortail scurrying out of the foyer, before it settled on a reflection of Rhian's face.
Then a blast of blue light was the last thing he saw before the black.

Pinglist:
@sweetblossom @OceanEyes25 @RazorWarrior @firefox909

Aspire is still available! Adopt him before next Tuesday on 4/14!
[center][size=6][font=Cambria]Day 14: Losing Control[/size] [item=Driftwood Branch][item=Serpentine Lamp] [size=4][font=Cambria]Bio Template, New Dragon[/center] [size=4][font=Cambria]Cadence and Snow stormed the prison again. Snow looked into each of the criminals eyes until he found one without Shadow, Nature, Water, or Plague. He waved Cadence over. It was a fae. He looked very weak, but as Cadence approached him, he smirked. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60444112][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60444112&skin=0&apparel=493,2971,28812&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] "Can I help you?" "Does this look like we're having a picnic? This is a jailbreak, you idiot!" Cadence used the keys she swiped to unlock the door and set the fae free. However, his weak appearance was a cover for a strong dragon. He bolted out of the cell and ran out onto the streets. Cadence growled. "You search the market side, I'll search the living area." She took off into the crowd. The fae wasn't hard to find. He was flying, which was his mistake. Cadence soared up and grabbed him, then with a quick message to Snow, she flew to the castle and deposited him there. "That's not fair! You have a size advantage!" The fae pouted. "Life's not fair. What's your name?" Cadence asked. "Never got one. I hatched in a deserted alleyway all alone." "Well, today's your lucky day. Choose a name for yourself." Raven entered the foyer. "I thought I heard you return. Who's this?" Cadence nudged him. "What's it gonna be?" "Um..." His eyes darted to the dimly lit stage, then the many doorways in the castle, to a thorny rosebush... "Thorn." "He's Wind," Cadence pointed out. "Hello, Thorn." Thorn jumped. He heard a voice, but none of the dragons here were talking. "Welcome to the Castle of the Setting Sun. As you can see, this place fell into disrepair, and we need you to help restore it." "Then why not just hire a bunch of maids? I'm a criminal, not a housekeeper." "Exactly. You are a criminal, and that is why we need you." "Do you need me to... steal a bunch of dragons from out of the streets and force them to be slaves?" "Not quite." Cadence took her necklace in her hands and explained why they needed Thorn. "So are you in or not?" "Why not? I don't want to be on the streets forever." When Rhian came to, all he knew was pain. Every part of his body felt painful and sore. He tried to get up, and he noticed he was dripping wet. Great. Just great. The cell was so small he couldn't even shake himself to dry off, and he lay there, sopping wet and miserable. "Hello, Rhian." Creepy Voice was back. "I know your situation is far from comfortable, but it'll all be over in a bit." "Is everyone else alright?" Rhian managed to croak. The voice laughed. "Funny how you still care for them, but they already forgot about you. They were told you walked out after you found out you didn't have the potential." "I... I..." And then the black returned. Pinglist: @sweetblossom @OceanEyes25 @RazorWarrior @firefox909 Aspire is still available! Adopt him before next Tuesday on 4/14! If nobody wants him, he goes to Raffles and Giveaways!
Day 14: Losing Control
Driftwood Branch Serpentine Lamp
Bio Template, New Dragon
Cadence and Snow stormed the prison again. Snow looked into each of the criminals eyes until he found one without Shadow, Nature, Water, or Plague. He waved Cadence over.
It was a fae. He looked very weak, but as Cadence approached him, he smirked.
dragon?did=60444112&skin=0&apparel=493,2971,28812&xt=dressing.png
"Can I help you?"
"Does this look like we're having a picnic? This is a jailbreak, you idiot!" Cadence used the keys she swiped to unlock the door and set the fae free.
However, his weak appearance was a cover for a strong dragon. He bolted out of the cell and ran out onto the streets.
Cadence growled. "You search the market side, I'll search the living area." She took off into the crowd.
The fae wasn't hard to find. He was flying, which was his mistake. Cadence soared up and grabbed him, then with a quick message to Snow, she flew to the castle and deposited him there.
"That's not fair! You have a size advantage!" The fae pouted.
"Life's not fair. What's your name?" Cadence asked.
"Never got one. I hatched in a deserted alleyway all alone."
"Well, today's your lucky day. Choose a name for yourself."
Raven entered the foyer. "I thought I heard you return. Who's this?"
Cadence nudged him. "What's it gonna be?"
"Um..." His eyes darted to the dimly lit stage, then the many doorways in the castle, to a thorny rosebush... "Thorn."
"He's Wind," Cadence pointed out.
"Hello, Thorn." Thorn jumped. He heard a voice, but none of the dragons here were talking. "Welcome to the Castle of the Setting Sun. As you can see, this place fell into disrepair, and we need you to help restore it."
"Then why not just hire a bunch of maids? I'm a criminal, not a housekeeper."
"Exactly. You are a criminal, and that is why we need you."
"Do you need me to... steal a bunch of dragons from out of the streets and force them to be slaves?"
"Not quite."
Cadence took her necklace in her hands and explained why they needed Thorn. "So are you in or not?"
"Why not? I don't want to be on the streets forever."

When Rhian came to, all he knew was pain. Every part of his body felt painful and sore. He tried to get up, and he noticed he was dripping wet.
Great. Just great. The cell was so small he couldn't even shake himself to dry off, and he lay there, sopping wet and miserable.
"Hello, Rhian." Creepy Voice was back. "I know your situation is far from comfortable, but it'll all be over in a bit."
"Is everyone else alright?" Rhian managed to croak.
The voice laughed. "Funny how you still care for them, but they already forgot about you. They were told you walked out after you found out you didn't have the potential."
"I... I..." And then the black returned.

Pinglist:
@sweetblossom @OceanEyes25 @RazorWarrior @firefox909

Aspire is still available! Adopt him before next Tuesday on 4/14! If nobody wants him, he goes to Raffles and Giveaways!
@CleverTrick I'll take Aspire if no one else wants him!
@CleverTrick I'll take Aspire if no one else wants him!
[center][size=6][font=Cambria]Day 15: Who is in Control? [/size] [item=Copper Spring][item=Arcane Runestone][item=Southern Gull][item=Rusted Belt Buckle][item=Exotic Arcanist Idol] [size=4][font=Cambria]Writing, 40-50 Battles, Bio Template[/center] [size=4][font=Cambria]"Picture a ball in your mind, just floating in the abyss. Gradually add all of your energy until it bursts." Why did he have to do this? Thorn was training for the first time, and so far nothing made sense. He opened his eyes to complain, but a glare from Cadence made him shut them again. It was probably better to do what she said. Thorn pictured the ball she asked for, a white ball in a sea of black. It grew, making the black ripple like water. And then it burst. Cadence and everyone else in training stared as Thorn opened his glowing eyes and lifted a few feet off of the ground, like Garnet did. And just as quickly as he had gone up, he settled back down. "I've never seen anything like this without the jewelry." Cadence rushed over to the case and picked up a tail drape with a pale green stone to match his Wind eyes. She jerked his tail out from under him and attached the jewelry. "Do the exercise again." [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60444112&skin=0&apparel=493,2971,28812,7869&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Thorn did it again, and his eyes shone brighter, he lifted higher, and the entire room looked green from the glow in his eyes. It took him longer to settle down. Everyone stared at him in shock. "Well," Razortail broke the ice, "he definitely is the Wind rep." Cadence was too amazed to speak until Raven tapped her on her shoulder. "[i]Our[/i] training?" She pointed to herself and Razortail. "Yes. Razortail, go get the bracelets and try them on. Do the same thing." Relieved that he had been chosen, he ran to get them and clasped them to his wrists. In his eagerness to get the bracelets on, he didn't notice the single stair leading up to the dance floor in the ballroom and he tripped. He flew across the room and landed in an awkward position. Everyone ran to go check on him except Thorn, who was tired from the exercise. "Razortail, are you okay?" Garnet asked. "Razortail, are the bracelets okay?" Cadence asked. Raven slapped her. Neither were okay. Razortail's legs screamed at him, and the stone had popped out of one of the bracelets. The other was crumpled like a piece of paper. That was too much for Cadence to take. In her anger, she rose up and blasted Razortail with Plague magic. He collapsed, unconscious. "You will pay for what you broke!" Cadence took his already damaged body and slammed it into the wall. Then she came to her senses. She stopped floating and started flying, out of the ballroom, out of the castle and into the sky, ashamed at what she had done. Garnet carried Razortail to his room while Raven looked for some first aid supplies. As she laid him on his bed, Aulon curled in close in fear. Razortail took one shaky breath after another. She could already tell the chances of survival were slim. Garnet started to cry. She took Aulon in her hands and they both cried together. . "Are you okay?" Amdir appeared in the doorway. She stopped when she saw his body. "Bandages. Pipes. Shadow and Plague runestones. Stat!" Amdir examined his wounds more closely. When Garnet didn't do anything, she said, "Now! Do you want him to die?" Garnet gave her the objects as soon as she could. Amdir took the Shadow Runestone and placed it on his forehead, and placed the other one face down on the first. She wrapped the bandages around his foot and used the pipes to make a splint for his broken leg. Then she chanted a song in some language that sounded ancient and old. His eyes fluttered. His breaths became deeper and less shaky. Amdir smiled to herself. Her training, which she couldn't remember having, came in handy. "He'll be okay." "Wake up, Rhian. I wouldn't find that seafood tasty, but you might." Creepy Voice woke Rhian up from dreams of the glass box, blue mirrors healing a wounded coatl, and glowing eyes filled with guilt. His meal today was more tuna. "How is everyone doing?" "Not great, considering Razortail was just knocked unconscious from Plague magic and slammed into a wall. Garnet is having a hard time with that. And there's a new baby..." Creepy Voice said more, but Rhian focused on Garnet. "What did you say about Garnet?" "Oh, her." The voice laughed, a deep laugh that sounded evil. "She's beside herself with Razortail's injury. Those two found three nests all over the castle. One's hatched, and the other two are incubating in Garnet's closet." "Are they..." "Not yet, but who knows?" Great. Now one more thing would haunt his dreams tonight. Pinglist: @sweetblossom @OceanEyes25 @firefox909 @RazorWarrior, thank you so much for adopting Aspire!
Day 15: Who is in Control?
Copper Spring Arcane Runestone Southern Gull Exotic Arcanist Idol
Writing, 40-50 Battles, Bio Template
"Picture a ball in your mind, just floating in the abyss. Gradually add all of your energy until it bursts."
Why did he have to do this? Thorn was training for the first time, and so far nothing made sense.
He opened his eyes to complain, but a glare from Cadence made him shut them again.
It was probably better to do what she said.
Thorn pictured the ball she asked for, a white ball in a sea of black. It grew, making the black ripple like water.
And then it burst.
Cadence and everyone else in training stared as Thorn opened his glowing eyes and lifted a few feet off of the ground, like Garnet did. And just as quickly as he had gone up, he settled back down.
"I've never seen anything like this without the jewelry." Cadence rushed over to the case and picked up a tail drape with a pale green stone to match his Wind eyes. She jerked his tail out from under him and attached the jewelry.
"Do the exercise again."
dragon?did=60444112&skin=0&apparel=493,2971,28812,7869&xt=dressing.png
Thorn did it again, and his eyes shone brighter, he lifted higher, and the entire room looked green from the glow in his eyes.
It took him longer to settle down. Everyone stared at him in shock.
"Well," Razortail broke the ice, "he definitely is the Wind rep."
Cadence was too amazed to speak until Raven tapped her on her shoulder. "Our training?" She pointed to herself and Razortail.
"Yes. Razortail, go get the bracelets and try them on. Do the same thing." Relieved that he had been chosen, he ran to get them and clasped them to his wrists.
In his eagerness to get the bracelets on, he didn't notice the single stair leading up to the dance floor in the ballroom and he tripped.
He flew across the room and landed in an awkward position.
Everyone ran to go check on him except Thorn, who was tired from the exercise.
"Razortail, are you okay?" Garnet asked.
"Razortail, are the bracelets okay?" Cadence asked. Raven slapped her.
Neither were okay. Razortail's legs screamed at him, and the stone had popped out of one of the bracelets. The other was crumpled like a piece of paper.
That was too much for Cadence to take. In her anger, she rose up and blasted Razortail with Plague magic. He collapsed, unconscious.
"You will pay for what you broke!" Cadence took his already damaged body and slammed it into the wall.
Then she came to her senses. She stopped floating and started flying, out of the ballroom, out of the castle and into the sky, ashamed at what she had done.

Garnet carried Razortail to his room while Raven looked for some first aid supplies. As she laid him on his bed, Aulon curled in close in fear. Razortail took one shaky breath after another.
She could already tell the chances of survival were slim.
Garnet started to cry. She took Aulon in her hands and they both cried together. .
"Are you okay?" Amdir appeared in the doorway. She stopped when she saw his body.
"Bandages. Pipes. Shadow and Plague runestones. Stat!" Amdir examined his wounds more closely. When Garnet didn't do anything, she said, "Now! Do you want him to die?"
Garnet gave her the objects as soon as she could.
Amdir took the Shadow Runestone and placed it on his forehead, and placed the other one face down on the first. She wrapped the bandages around his foot and used the pipes to make a splint for his broken leg. Then she chanted a song in some language that sounded ancient and old.
His eyes fluttered. His breaths became deeper and less shaky. Amdir smiled to herself. Her training, which she couldn't remember having, came in handy.
"He'll be okay."

"Wake up, Rhian. I wouldn't find that seafood tasty, but you might."
Creepy Voice woke Rhian up from dreams of the glass box, blue mirrors healing a wounded coatl, and glowing eyes filled with guilt. His meal today was more tuna.
"How is everyone doing?"
"Not great, considering Razortail was just knocked unconscious from Plague magic and slammed into a wall. Garnet is having a hard time with that. And there's a new baby..." Creepy Voice said more, but Rhian focused on Garnet.
"What did you say about Garnet?"
"Oh, her." The voice laughed, a deep laugh that sounded evil. "She's beside herself with Razortail's injury. Those two found three nests all over the castle. One's hatched, and the other two are incubating in Garnet's closet."
"Are they..."
"Not yet, but who knows?"
Great. Now one more thing would haunt his dreams tonight.

Pinglist:
@sweetblossom @OceanEyes25 @firefox909

@RazorWarrior, thank you so much for adopting Aspire!
[center][size=6][font=Cambria]Day 16: I Feel it in My Bones[/size] [item=Cinder Creeper] [size=4][font=Cambria]20-30 Battles[/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60626093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=12&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=129&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=69&auth=248c72e105839b2e8f8d0dea409f2b00db223dfd&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60626094][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=17&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=5&winggene=17&wings=67&auth=e4d14ee334f9464dd3ac0d781cbea0885a35e1ab&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60626095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=82&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=5&winggene=17&wings=150&auth=0cc5d5edd0d3ef6ef43218c14a22a1d89ebae6c2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60626164][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=151&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=126&auth=f3b3591c13163736d8740dde60cb243aeac0caba&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=4][font=Cambria]"Wow. Just wow. How in the name of the Shadowbinder did that happen?" Both the Water and Fire nests hatched, and miraculously, all six hatchlings were girls, though two of the Fire hatchlings died just after birth. Garnet had herded the four remaining into Razortail's room where he recovered. All of the Plague magic was gone, but Amdir said his broken leg would take a little while to heal. "Did you name them yet?" he asked. "Yes. Dazzle, Grace, Anya, and Rise." Each of the hatchlings looked up at their names. "Now Cadence and Snow get their Fire rep." Razortail flinched. Cadence still hadn't returned from her flight of shame, and Garnet usually skirted around the topic. "No, it's okay," he said at her apologetic look. "We need to talk about it eventually." "What she did was wrong," Garnet said, her eyes welling up with tears at the thought. "I almost lost you." Why did she have to go and say something like that? It sounded almost like she liked him. But did she? If Razortail noticed the slip, he didn't show it. "Well, we have to forgive her sometime, because we have to do what she wants. She could blast us again," he joked, but Garnet didn't laugh. "Hey." Razortail reached over and touched her shoulder. "The reason why it hurt me so much was because it was Plague magic on a Shadow dragon. We're naturally very weak against Plague, just like you Nature dragons are against Fire. How much she hurt me isn't entirely her fault. And-" Whatever he was about to say was drowned out by the booming voice from the foyer. "Cadence wants to see you, Razortail. She's in the dining room." "Alright, tell her I'm coming." He picked up his crutches and worked his way down to the dining room. Anya butt-scooted to where Garnet was sitting. She rested her little mirror head in Garnet's lap. Garnet stroked her head. "I guess we have to get you and Amdir acquainted," she smiled, and scooped up the little mirror. The arrival of the new hatchlings got Amdir thinking. She tracked down Snow as he emerged from a dark and ominous hallway. "Where can I set up a nursery?" Rather than speaking, Snow pointed at a nearby sign to reply. [i]Gymnasium[/i]. It was better than nothing. The gymnasium turned out to be the place where old unwanted things go to die. Every corner was full of boxes of books and dinnerware, and in the middle was nothing but old clothes and accessories. "Forget nursery, you could open a whole mall down here," she said to herself. First Amdir cleared out all the clothes and hung them up in a nearby closet, then shoved the books and dinnerware in as well. The closet was hard to close, but she made it. After a quick dusting and cleaning, the gymnasium looked like a good place for hatchlings to play. Until the closet door broke and everything spilled everywhere. Frustrated, Amdir kicked a box, then regretted it. Her toe throbbed with pain. She dumped the box out. Inside was a single book, but it was easily the biggest book she had ever seen. Scrawled across the cover in loopy writing was the title [i]Spells Combining Elemental Forces[/i]. Amdir decided to save that for later. Pinglist: @sweetblossom @OceanEyes25 @firefox909 @RazorWarrior
Day 16: I Feel it in My Bones
Cinder Creeper
20-30 Battles
dragon?age=0&body=12&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=129&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=69&auth=248c72e105839b2e8f8d0dea409f2b00db223dfd&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=0&body=17&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=5&winggene=17&wings=67&auth=e4d14ee334f9464dd3ac0d781cbea0885a35e1ab&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=0&body=82&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=5&winggene=17&wings=150&auth=0cc5d5edd0d3ef6ef43218c14a22a1d89ebae6c2&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=0&body=151&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=126&auth=f3b3591c13163736d8740dde60cb243aeac0caba&dummyext=prev.png
"Wow. Just wow. How in the name of the Shadowbinder did that happen?"
Both the Water and Fire nests hatched, and miraculously, all six hatchlings were girls, though two of the Fire hatchlings died just after birth. Garnet had herded the four remaining into Razortail's room where he recovered. All of the Plague magic was gone, but Amdir said his broken leg would take a little while to heal.
"Did you name them yet?" he asked.
"Yes. Dazzle, Grace, Anya, and Rise." Each of the hatchlings looked up at their names. "Now Cadence and Snow get their Fire rep."
Razortail flinched. Cadence still hadn't returned from her flight of shame, and Garnet usually skirted around the topic.
"No, it's okay," he said at her apologetic look. "We need to talk about it eventually."
"What she did was wrong," Garnet said, her eyes welling up with tears at the thought. "I almost lost you."
Why did she have to go and say something like that? It sounded almost like she liked him.
But did she?
If Razortail noticed the slip, he didn't show it. "Well, we have to forgive her sometime, because we have to do what she wants. She could blast us again," he joked, but Garnet didn't laugh.
"Hey." Razortail reached over and touched her shoulder. "The reason why it hurt me so much was because it was Plague magic on a Shadow dragon. We're naturally very weak against Plague, just like you Nature dragons are against Fire. How much she hurt me isn't entirely her fault. And-"
Whatever he was about to say was drowned out by the booming voice from the foyer. "Cadence wants to see you, Razortail. She's in the dining room."
"Alright, tell her I'm coming." He picked up his crutches and worked his way down to the dining room.
Anya butt-scooted to where Garnet was sitting. She rested her little mirror head in Garnet's lap. Garnet stroked her head.
"I guess we have to get you and Amdir acquainted," she smiled, and scooped up the little mirror.

The arrival of the new hatchlings got Amdir thinking. She tracked down Snow as he emerged from a dark and ominous hallway.
"Where can I set up a nursery?"
Rather than speaking, Snow pointed at a nearby sign to reply. Gymnasium.
It was better than nothing.
The gymnasium turned out to be the place where old unwanted things go to die. Every corner was full of boxes of books and dinnerware, and in the middle was nothing but old clothes and accessories. "Forget nursery, you could open a whole mall down here," she said to herself.
First Amdir cleared out all the clothes and hung them up in a nearby closet, then shoved the books and dinnerware in as well. The closet was hard to close, but she made it.
After a quick dusting and cleaning, the gymnasium looked like a good place for hatchlings to play.
Until the closet door broke and everything spilled everywhere.
Frustrated, Amdir kicked a box, then regretted it. Her toe throbbed with pain. She dumped the box out. Inside was a single book, but it was easily the biggest book she had ever seen. Scrawled across the cover in loopy writing was the title Spells Combining Elemental Forces.
Amdir decided to save that for later.

Pinglist:
@sweetblossom @OceanEyes25 @firefox909 @RazorWarrior
[center][size=6][font=Cambria]Day 17: No Point in Trying[/size] [item=Condor's Breastplate][item=Respectable Alabaster Locket] [size=4][font=Cambria]Bio Template, Breed/Scroll a Dragon[/center] [size=4][font=Cambria]Razortail wobbled into the dining room to see Cadence sitting at the table with the broken bracelets. She glared at him, and he almost tripped on his crutches. "So. You broke the bracelets." "You broke my leg." "Fair point." She slid the bracelets to his side of the table. "Those had special magic in them that would heal my... master's... disabilities." Why did she hesitate? "Now they're broken." "I see that." Cadence sighed. "Look, I'm sorry I hurt you. When I feel extreme emotions, I lose control of myself." She looked so sad that Razortail almost felt sorry for her. Almost. "Is it possible to fix the bracelets?" "You can make them look like they did before, but it would take a Shadow dragon with Thorn's power to restore the magic in them. There's nothing I can do." Cadence waved a hand to dismiss him, but he stopped. "Wait. If Raven and I combine our energy, could that fix them?" Cadence looked at him like he was the most brilliant dragon to exist. "Yes! That would work!" She leaped out of her chair and flew out of the room, accidentally making a plant wilt with her out-of-control Plague magic. After her little chat with Razortail, Cadence returned to the castle and walked straight up to Snow. "I've been thinking, we need a Light dragon," she began. "We're in the Sundial Ruins, and if we have a nest, the hatchlings will be Light." Snow shook his head. Cadence heaved a deep sigh. Snow refused to have a nest with her since the incident. They used to be close, but now... "It'll help with the curse." Snow's head snapped up. "When we break the curse on the castle, Lady Queen will get a body, but it could help us too. If we don't do this, it'll take longer to break it." Snow gave in, and faced her. The two of them leaned in and touched noses. The energy created three eggs between them. "Now all we do is wait." "Rise, stop attacking Anya. Grace, that apparel is not for dress-up. Get out of the closet." Amdir was driving herself crazy taking care of the hatchlings. At least Dazzle was being chill in the corner reading. However, she still had to care for three other rambunctious hatchlings. "Need any help?" Aulon stood at the door with an amused expression as Amdir tried and failed to pull Grace out of the closet. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60506086][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60506086&skin=0&apparel=2116,332&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Aulon had only left the nursery a few days ago to select his own room in the guest wing, a smaller room with a tiny closet and a window. During his time in the nursery, he was a quiet kid, who calmly used books as building blocks. "Yeah, thanks." Amdir wrestled a pair of earrings away from Grace. Aulon separated Rise from Anya, who had a tiny scratch on one of her fins. He slapped a bandage on it to stop the bleeding. "Not that I don't appreciate the help, but... what are you doing here?" "Oh! Um, habit, I guess?" Aulon blushed. That's when he noticed the book tucked away behind the bleachers in the gymnasium. Amdir followed his line of sight and her stomach dropped. [i]Please don't ask about it, please don't-[/i] "What's that?" "I found it while I was cleaning," Amdir said, trying to sound casual. Aulon walked over to the book and opened it. It was filled with nearly unreadable handwriting, crude drawings, and words from another language. "You could get in trouble for keeping this from everyone." "Yeah, but I don't trust Cadence and Snow. What would you know, anyway? You're-" "Not them, show it to Garnet and Razortail." "Yeah, no." "I'm serious." Aulon turned the page and showed her. "This is a spell that can make a dragon explode when you combine Lightning and Fire energy." "Maybe you have a point." Pinglist: @sweetblossom @OceanEyes25 @firefox909 @RazorWarrior
Day 17: No Point in Trying
Condor's Breastplate Respectable Alabaster Locket
Bio Template, Breed/Scroll a Dragon
Razortail wobbled into the dining room to see Cadence sitting at the table with the broken bracelets. She glared at him, and he almost tripped on his crutches.
"So. You broke the bracelets."
"You broke my leg."
"Fair point." She slid the bracelets to his side of the table. "Those had special magic in them that would heal my... master's... disabilities."
Why did she hesitate?
"Now they're broken."
"I see that."
Cadence sighed. "Look, I'm sorry I hurt you. When I feel extreme emotions, I lose control of myself."
She looked so sad that Razortail almost felt sorry for her. Almost.
"Is it possible to fix the bracelets?"
"You can make them look like they did before, but it would take a Shadow dragon with Thorn's power to restore the magic in them. There's nothing I can do."
Cadence waved a hand to dismiss him, but he stopped. "Wait. If Raven and I combine our energy, could that fix them?"
Cadence looked at him like he was the most brilliant dragon to exist. "Yes! That would work!" She leaped out of her chair and flew out of the room, accidentally making a plant wilt with her out-of-control Plague magic.

After her little chat with Razortail, Cadence returned to the castle and walked straight up to Snow.
"I've been thinking, we need a Light dragon," she began. "We're in the Sundial Ruins, and if we have a nest, the hatchlings will be Light."
Snow shook his head.
Cadence heaved a deep sigh. Snow refused to have a nest with her since the incident. They used to be close, but now...
"It'll help with the curse." Snow's head snapped up. "When we break the curse on the castle, Lady Queen will get a body, but it could help us too. If we don't do this, it'll take longer to break it."
Snow gave in, and faced her. The two of them leaned in and touched noses. The energy created three eggs between them.
"Now all we do is wait."

"Rise, stop attacking Anya. Grace, that apparel is not for dress-up. Get out of the closet." Amdir was driving herself crazy taking care of the hatchlings. At least Dazzle was being chill in the corner reading. However, she still had to care for three other rambunctious hatchlings.
"Need any help?" Aulon stood at the door with an amused expression as Amdir tried and failed to pull Grace out of the closet.
dragon?did=60506086&skin=0&apparel=2116,332&xt=dressing.png
Aulon had only left the nursery a few days ago to select his own room in the guest wing, a smaller room with a tiny closet and a window. During his time in the nursery, he was a quiet kid, who calmly used books as building blocks.
"Yeah, thanks." Amdir wrestled a pair of earrings away from Grace. Aulon separated Rise from Anya, who had a tiny scratch on one of her fins. He slapped a bandage on it to stop the bleeding.
"Not that I don't appreciate the help, but... what are you doing here?"
"Oh! Um, habit, I guess?" Aulon blushed.
That's when he noticed the book tucked away behind the bleachers in the gymnasium. Amdir followed his line of sight and her stomach dropped. Please don't ask about it, please don't-
"What's that?"
"I found it while I was cleaning," Amdir said, trying to sound casual.
Aulon walked over to the book and opened it. It was filled with nearly unreadable handwriting, crude drawings, and words from another language. "You could get in trouble for keeping this from everyone."
"Yeah, but I don't trust Cadence and Snow. What would you know, anyway? You're-"
"Not them, show it to Garnet and Razortail."
"Yeah, no."
"I'm serious." Aulon turned the page and showed her. "This is a spell that can make a dragon explode when you combine Lightning and Fire energy."
"Maybe you have a point."

Pinglist:
[center][size=6][font=Cambria]Day 18: Don't Even Know[/size] [item=Golden Cushionfish][item=Clouddancer Hide][item=Rally][item=Gold Filigree Helmet][item=Haste] [size=4][font=Cambria]30-40 Battles, Writing, Heads, Breed/Scroll a Dragon, Death Streak[/center] [size=4][font=Cambria]"So let me get this straight. You fixed the bracelets, and expect us to merge our energy to insert magic in them, and there's no telling what the side effects will be?" Cadence nodded. "Okay, lets do this." Razortail and Raven placed the bracelets on the table in front of them. After expanding their ball of energy, they pushed it out onto the bracelets. A blast shot out of their hearts, and the bracelets and the two dragons started to float. Cadence watched in wonder as the stones in the bracelets began to glow purple, and then it was over. Razortail collapsed to the ground, but Raven was fine. "Okay, maybe Raven should be the one to test them out this time," Cadence said, and nudged him to the side with her foot. Raven slipped the bracelets on and tried to focus her energy. The gray ball she pictured in her mind grew, and when it burst, she felt a shiver, nothing more. It was as if she didn't wear the bracelets. Her eyes popped open, and she shook her head at Cadence. "Nothing happened." Cadence groaned. "Either we didn't fix the bracelets, or... you don't have the potential." Razortail silently prayed for the second one as he said, "Maybe I should try." Did she have any other choice? No. She helped Razortail put on the bracelets. When he tried, his crutches clattered to the ground as he hovered in the air. His purple eyes glowed. He was the one. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59975558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59975558&skin=0&apparel=438,6966&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] "Alright. Take the bracelets to your room and practice with them. Just, not near the hatchlings?" She shooed him away, and gave Raven her full attention. "Raven. You have proven to be incapable of wielding Shadow magic. I'm going to ask you to come with me. A million thoughts went through her head. Was Cadence going to make her magic come? Was she going to kill her? Would she- Before she could finish her thought, she was knocked out by Plague magic. Thorn was exploring the castle. He got bored with practicing his magic, and it was time for a change of pace. As he wandered, he noticed an unmarked door. Usually doors had some type of sign that said what room it led to. Curious, Thorn entered. It was dark. Thorn could barely see his own claws in front of his face. To prevent tripping, he flew a little off the ground. A light could be seen ahead. He flew towards it, and he recognized three of the four figures. Snow was opening a door for Cadence, who was carrying... Raven's unconscious body? He shouldn't be seeing this. He flew off to retreat, but Snow must have noticed him. The overload of Water magic was too much for his Wind body. Raven came to just to see Thorn collapse in the hallway and not get up. She was shoved into a dirty cell and she slammed into another body. Probably another poor soul that was locked away. "Raven?" She looked up to see Rhian's face smiling down at her. "Thank the Shadowbinder you're here," she said, and then slipped under again. "Garnet? Are you in there?" Amdir impatiently knocked on her door. Garnet answered, looking like she just got up out of bed. "What is it, Amdir?" "I was cleaning out the gymnasium, because it's a mess, and I found these." She held up a pair of Earth eggs. Garnet took them to her closet and nestled them in lace. "How many more eggs are we going to find?" "That depends on how many more they have, and how good we are at finding them," Amdir pointed out. Why was she still here? "Thank you, Amdir, but I think Anya's calling you." Amdir listened. "That's Grace, but I better go see what she wants." When she finally left, Garnet settled in for some peace and quiet. Pinglist: @sweetblossom @OceanEyes25 @firefox909 @RazorWarrior If anyone wants Thorn, you have until Tuesday, 4/21 to claim him!
Day 18: Don't Even Know
Golden Cushionfish Clouddancer Hide Rally Gold Filigree Helmet Haste
30-40 Battles, Writing, Heads, Breed/Scroll a Dragon, Death Streak
"So let me get this straight. You fixed the bracelets, and expect us to merge our energy to insert magic in them, and there's no telling what the side effects will be?"
Cadence nodded.
"Okay, lets do this." Razortail and Raven placed the bracelets on the table in front of them. After expanding their ball of energy, they pushed it out onto the bracelets. A blast shot out of their hearts, and the bracelets and the two dragons started to float. Cadence watched in wonder as the stones in the bracelets began to glow purple, and then it was over. Razortail collapsed to the ground, but Raven was fine.
"Okay, maybe Raven should be the one to test them out this time," Cadence said, and nudged him to the side with her foot.
Raven slipped the bracelets on and tried to focus her energy. The gray ball she pictured in her mind grew, and when it burst, she felt a shiver, nothing more. It was as if she didn't wear the bracelets.
Her eyes popped open, and she shook her head at Cadence. "Nothing happened."
Cadence groaned. "Either we didn't fix the bracelets, or... you don't have the potential."
Razortail silently prayed for the second one as he said, "Maybe I should try."
Did she have any other choice? No. She helped Razortail put on the bracelets. When he tried, his crutches clattered to the ground as he hovered in the air. His purple eyes glowed. He was the one.
dragon?did=59975558&skin=0&apparel=438,6966&xt=dressing.png
"Alright. Take the bracelets to your room and practice with them. Just, not near the hatchlings?" She shooed him away, and gave Raven her full attention.
"Raven. You have proven to be incapable of wielding Shadow magic. I'm going to ask you to come with me.
A million thoughts went through her head. Was Cadence going to make her magic come? Was she going to kill her? Would she-
Before she could finish her thought, she was knocked out by Plague magic.

Thorn was exploring the castle. He got bored with practicing his magic, and it was time for a change of pace.
As he wandered, he noticed an unmarked door. Usually doors had some type of sign that said what room it led to. Curious, Thorn entered.
It was dark. Thorn could barely see his own claws in front of his face. To prevent tripping, he flew a little off the ground.
A light could be seen ahead. He flew towards it, and he recognized three of the four figures. Snow was opening a door for Cadence, who was carrying... Raven's unconscious body? He shouldn't be seeing this. He flew off to retreat, but Snow must have noticed him.
The overload of Water magic was too much for his Wind body. Raven came to just to see Thorn collapse in the hallway and not get up.
She was shoved into a dirty cell and she slammed into another body. Probably another poor soul that was locked away.
"Raven?" She looked up to see Rhian's face smiling down at her.
"Thank the Shadowbinder you're here," she said, and then slipped under again.

"Garnet? Are you in there?" Amdir impatiently knocked on her door. Garnet answered, looking like she just got up out of bed.
"What is it, Amdir?"
"I was cleaning out the gymnasium, because it's a mess, and I found these." She held up a pair of Earth eggs.
Garnet took them to her closet and nestled them in lace. "How many more eggs are we going to find?"
"That depends on how many more they have, and how good we are at finding them," Amdir pointed out.
Why was she still here? "Thank you, Amdir, but I think Anya's calling you."
Amdir listened. "That's Grace, but I better go see what she wants."
When she finally left, Garnet settled in for some peace and quiet.

Pinglist:

If anyone wants Thorn, you have until Tuesday, 4/21 to claim him!
[center][size=6][font=Cambria]Day 19: Keep Me Closer[/size] [item=Fangback Figurine][item=Mimic Powder][item=Sea Fae][item=Mage's Cranberry Gloves] [size=4][font=Cambria]Bio Template, Writing, 30-40 Battles, Breed/Scroll a Dragon[/center] [size=4][font=Cambria]Garnet's peaceful sleep was interrupted by a knock on her door. She opened it, prepared to growl at the dragon who woke her up, but it was Razortail, with his crutches. "Hey. Amdir said my leg might heal faster if I give it some exercise, so I'm going for a walk around the castle. Do you want to come with me?" Garnet shut the door and when she opened it again, she was dressed and ready to go. "Lets get going, shall we?" They started walking down the hallway they first tried when they got lost. After a little while, Razortail broke the silence. "I think Cadence lied about Rhian. I don't think he left us." "You think?" "Yeah. Back in our old clan, Rhian was pretty nice. He wouldn't do something like that to Raven and me without saying goodbye, and he especially wouldn't do that to you." Garnet looked confused. "Why am I so special?" Razortail laughed. "You really don't know? Rhian is in love with you, Garnet. He makes it really obvious." "Is that why you hate him so much?" Razortail stared at her in shock. Garnet wanted to kick herself. Time seemed to stop. She couldn't believe she just let something like that slip. Razortail cleared his throat. A few moments passed, and then he said, "Yeah, but that's only part of it. He's painfully obnoxious, but it's also because... he likes you." "Oh, Razortail." Before her mind could talk her out of it, Garnet turned his head, closed her eyes, and kissed him. Amdir gently placed Grace in her cot. She didn't like to admit it, but nap time was her favorite part of caring for the hatchlings. Aulon appeared in the doorway. The two of them silently slipped out of the gymnasium and into the workroom next door. Amdir opened a cabinet to look at [i]Spells Combining Elemental Forces.[/i] "Amdir." She turned to face Aulon. "We have to turn it in to Garnet, Raven, and Razortail." "Do we, though? I kinda want to read it." "No, it's too dangerous. Keeping it in the workroom can lead to it falling into the wrong hands."' "But I... want it for light reading." "Light reading? You want a book that can tell you how to explode dragons for light reading?" "Yeah." "Absolutely not!" "Why? I'm curious about what's inside!" "Curiosity killed the owlcat, you know." "That's just a stupid saying!" "Amdir? Aulon? What are you talking about?" The two adults turned to the single hatchling in the doorway. "Never mind that, Anya. Why aren't you asleep?" Amdir picked her up and took her back into the gymnasium. "Why are you arguing with Aulon?" Anya asked. "Anya, stop stalling. You need to go to sleep. You'll wake up your sisters." "But Amdir-" She had already left. Anya was too awake to sleep. She silently left her cot to go explore the closets. The first one she checked out had a lot of pretty apparel. Anya made a mental note to remember that for Grace and moved on. The second one had cleaning supplies. Anya got bored with that one easily. But it was the third closet she looked in that piqued her interest. Four eggs sat in the middle. They were plain, with a soft green color, but Anya didn't know which flight they were from. It didn't matter. She closed the door behind her. She would be the mother to these hatchlings, and she wouldn't tell anyone about it because they would take them away from her. "Raven, wake up." Rhian tried a gentle nudge. Creepy Voice laughed. "Silly ridgeback, she'll wake up when she's ready." "When will that be?" "Nobody knows." The cackles grew louder. "By the way, it appears your sweetheart has found another." "What do you mean?" "Garnet has fallen for Razortail. The two of them are a couple now!" Rhian was filled with rage. "You're lying!" "Am I?" Rhian wanted to break something. He was filled with adrenaline as he tried to move in his cage that he shared with Raven. He got even angrier as he noticed they could have put him in a larger cage, and that they didn't have to have Raven in here with him. He broke the bars in between his cage and the next with his brute strength and shoved Raven inside. It was then that his strength left him. Creepy Voice found this hysterical. "You could have broke the bars to let yourself out! You stupid little ridgeback!" Rhian would have responded, but he lost consciousness. Pinglist: @sweetblossom @OceanEyes25 @firefox909 @RazorWarrior If anyone wants Thorn, you have until Tuesday, 4/21 to claim him!
Day 19: Keep Me Closer
Fangback Figurine Mimic Powder Sea Fae Mage's Cranberry Gloves
Bio Template, Writing, 30-40 Battles, Breed/Scroll a Dragon
Garnet's peaceful sleep was interrupted by a knock on her door. She opened it, prepared to growl at the dragon who woke her up, but it was Razortail, with his crutches.
"Hey. Amdir said my leg might heal faster if I give it some exercise, so I'm going for a walk around the castle. Do you want to come with me?"
Garnet shut the door and when she opened it again, she was dressed and ready to go. "Lets get going, shall we?" They started walking down the hallway they first tried when they got lost.
After a little while, Razortail broke the silence. "I think Cadence lied about Rhian. I don't think he left us."
"You think?"
"Yeah. Back in our old clan, Rhian was pretty nice. He wouldn't do something like that to Raven and me without saying goodbye, and he especially wouldn't do that to you."
Garnet looked confused. "Why am I so special?"
Razortail laughed. "You really don't know? Rhian is in love with you, Garnet. He makes it really obvious."
"Is that why you hate him so much?"
Razortail stared at her in shock.
Garnet wanted to kick herself. Time seemed to stop. She couldn't believe she just let something like that slip.
Razortail cleared his throat. A few moments passed, and then he said, "Yeah, but that's only part of it. He's painfully obnoxious, but it's also because... he likes you."
"Oh, Razortail." Before her mind could talk her out of it, Garnet turned his head, closed her eyes, and kissed him.

Amdir gently placed Grace in her cot. She didn't like to admit it, but nap time was her favorite part of caring for the hatchlings.
Aulon appeared in the doorway. The two of them silently slipped out of the gymnasium and into the workroom next door. Amdir opened a cabinet to look at Spells Combining Elemental Forces.
"Amdir." She turned to face Aulon. "We have to turn it in to Garnet, Raven, and Razortail."
"Do we, though? I kinda want to read it."
"No, it's too dangerous. Keeping it in the workroom can lead to it falling into the wrong hands."'
"But I... want it for light reading."
"Light reading? You want a book that can tell you how to explode dragons for light reading?"
"Yeah."
"Absolutely not!"
"Why? I'm curious about what's inside!"
"Curiosity killed the owlcat, you know."
"That's just a stupid saying!"
"Amdir? Aulon? What are you talking about?" The two adults turned to the single hatchling in the doorway.
"Never mind that, Anya. Why aren't you asleep?" Amdir picked her up and took her back into the gymnasium.
"Why are you arguing with Aulon?" Anya asked.
"Anya, stop stalling. You need to go to sleep. You'll wake up your sisters."
"But Amdir-" She had already left.
Anya was too awake to sleep. She silently left her cot to go explore the closets.
The first one she checked out had a lot of pretty apparel. Anya made a mental note to remember that for Grace and moved on.
The second one had cleaning supplies. Anya got bored with that one easily.
But it was the third closet she looked in that piqued her interest. Four eggs sat in the middle. They were plain, with a soft green color, but Anya didn't know which flight they were from. It didn't matter.
She closed the door behind her. She would be the mother to these hatchlings, and she wouldn't tell anyone about it because they would take them away from her.

"Raven, wake up." Rhian tried a gentle nudge.
Creepy Voice laughed. "Silly ridgeback, she'll wake up when she's ready."
"When will that be?"
"Nobody knows." The cackles grew louder. "By the way, it appears your sweetheart has found another."
"What do you mean?"
"Garnet has fallen for Razortail. The two of them are a couple now!"
Rhian was filled with rage. "You're lying!"
"Am I?"
Rhian wanted to break something. He was filled with adrenaline as he tried to move in his cage that he shared with Raven. He got even angrier as he noticed they could have put him in a larger cage, and that they didn't have to have Raven in here with him. He broke the bars in between his cage and the next with his brute strength and shoved Raven inside. It was then that his strength left him.
Creepy Voice found this hysterical. "You could have broke the bars to let yourself out! You stupid little ridgeback!"
Rhian would have responded, but he lost consciousness.

Pinglist:

[center][size=6][font=Cambria]Day 20: Live that Fantasy[/size] [item=Wallaby][item=Newt][item=Centaur Archer][item=Dainty Lilypad][item=Discarded Ribbon][item=Studious Healer's Reference] [size=4][font=Cambria]40-50 Battles x2, New Dragon, Bio Template x2, Breed/Scroll a Dragon[/center] [size=4][font=Cambria]Garnet sighed. It was a sigh of satisfaction. After she kissed Razortail, she felt so much better. The two of them were mates, deep in love. They sat together on Garnet's balcony overlooking the sundial, watching the sunset and sharing the moment. Garnet let her head fall onto Razortail's shoulder. They heard a knock on her door. "In a minute!" Garnet didn't want the moment to end. Without waiting to be let in, Aulon and Amdir barged in and stopped when they saw Razortail and Garnet. "Um, are we interrupting something?" Aulon tried to avert his eyes. They scrambled to get up and greet them. "No," Razortail said, and tried to act casual. "Can we help you?" "Yeah." Amdir held up the book. Their eyes widened at the sight of it. "I found this in the gymnasium. We decided to hand it over to you," she said reluctantly. Garnet took the book in her hands. She opened it to the page displaying the explosion made when Lightning and Fire energy combined in the right way. "This is definitely a dangerous book. Where exactly did you find it?" "In the boxes that were rotting in the gymnasium." "Clean out everything to look for more of these. You'll have time now that Dazzle, Grace, Anya, and Rise grew up, right?" "Actually, there's a couple more we have to place in your hands." Cadence stood in the doorway, holding a spiral and a tundra. "This is Maura and Seranida. My children." [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60754398][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=126&bodygene=41&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=136&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=69&auth=5e10f03ff8a949c7865f7f1808fcbb35054824f6&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60754399][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=112&bodygene=41&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=8&winggene=20&wings=16&auth=549342664290cb7739df9355acb56db51111d886&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Everyone paled at the sight of her. Garnet hid the book in her wings quickly and prayed Cadence didn't see it. "Of course, Cadence." Amdir took the hatchlings out of her hands. The spiral almost bit her, but she took away her claw just in time. Aulon followed her to the gymnasium, and while she spent time with the hatchlings, he walked to the first closet to clean it out. Just as he was about to open the door, Anya came out of nowhere and blocked him. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60626095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60626095&skin=0&apparel=493,26540,950&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] "Don't go in there!" Her voice sounded desperate, almost angry. "I mean, I'll take care of this one for you," she added in an attempt to remain calm. Aulon stared at her for what seemed like forever, but he finally gave in and moved to the next closet. Anya breathed a sigh of relief. The eggs were safe, and all four of them were healthy. "I'm going to need a better hiding spot for you," she said, and wrapped them in a blanket. She made sure the eggs, which she now identified as Plague, were completely covered, and then she moved them to the closet in her room. Rise's Fire jewelry was a pair of wing drapes that covered her overcast colored wings. Cadence showed her how to expel her Fire magic for defense and whatever the mysterious purpose was. Rise found this exciting. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60626164][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60626164&skin=0&apparel=9831,329,27906,7287&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] "So, I can use this Fire magic to attack dragons?" "Yes, but-" "Can I go do that right now?" "Yes, but-" "Yeah! I'm going to go attack a random bystander!" "Rise!" Cadence snapped at her. "You can go attack someone, but do it near the sundial, and please, attack a Nature dragon or some flight that isn't easily hurt by Fire." "Whatever." She flew out of the castle and began searching for a dragon on the Sundial Terrace. She spied a pink imperial talking to another pink imperial. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49214809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49214809&skin=0&apparel=21266,3288,25057&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Rise harnessed her magic and blasted the second imperial with all her strength. When her friend noticed she was on fire, she looked up, but Rise acted like she was just passing through. She wasn't fooled. The imperial flew up to meet Rise and poked her with her claw, which would have been bad enough if it wasn't adorned with a sharp ring. "Hey!" Rise had to laugh. Her voice was so high pitched, she sounded like a hatchling. "What's so funny?" "I'm sorry, your voice. It's hilarious!" She wasn't impressed. "Who do you think you are, blasting my friend and mocking my voice! I have half a mind to attack you right now!" "Be my guest, princess." "It's Sweets!" Rise had to laugh even more. "Oh, I'm Sweets, a perfect little princess, and I can't stand it when people make fun of my voice and blast my friends!" Rise said, perfectly raising her voice to sound exactly like the girl in front of her. Sweets extended to her full size, and Rise realized her mistake. She was about three and a half times larger than her. Rather than stay and fight, Rise fled for the castle. Sweets followed her, and didn't stop when the door was shut in her face. She opened it and faced Rise in the foyer, approaching fast. Rise was prepared for the worst, but Sweets was... poking her again? This was too hilarious. Cadence ran in to see what all the drama was about. "Rise, use your magic!" Rise blasted Sweets with less power than she had used on her friend. The imperial soared and crashed into a chair with a groan. Cadence ran over to check her out. "Good thing she isn't too badly hurt. If I still had my personal spell book I could wipe her memory, but I lost that thing a long time ago in the gymnasium... We'll just have to keep her here." Cadence used her magic to pick the limp body up. "Rise, what did you do?" "Nothing! I may have set her friend on fire, but other than that, I barely did anything to her!" "'Nothing,' huh?" Cadence left the foyer. After checking her eyes, she dropped Sweets on the bed of the first vacant bedroom. "Wake up, sleeping beauty." Sweets woke up coughing. She looked at Cadence and said, "What are you going to do to me?" "Well, you'll live here in the castle, because we have no other place to put you." Her eyes lit up. "Castle? I've always dreamed of living in a castle! Who's the king? Or is there a queen? Can I be a princess? If not I can just be-" "Now, now. The queen is under a spell, and we're working to break her out of it. We already have a light dragon, so you can just do whatever. Are you fine with that?" "Do whatever? In a castle? Yeah, I'm fine with it!" Cadence laughed. "Don't excite yourself too much." But Sweets was already out the door. Pinglist: @sweetblossom @OceanEyes25 @firefox909 @RazorWarrior If anyone wants Thorn, you have until Tuesday, 4/21 to claim him! I'm saving the apparel pull for tomorrow.
Day 20: Live that Fantasy
Wallaby Newt Centaur Archer Dainty Lilypad Discarded Ribbon Studious Healer's Reference
40-50 Battles x2, New Dragon, Bio Template x2, Breed/Scroll a Dragon
Garnet sighed. It was a sigh of satisfaction. After she kissed Razortail, she felt so much better. The two of them were mates, deep in love.
They sat together on Garnet's balcony overlooking the sundial, watching the sunset and sharing the moment. Garnet let her head fall onto Razortail's shoulder.
They heard a knock on her door. "In a minute!" Garnet didn't want the moment to end.
Without waiting to be let in, Aulon and Amdir barged in and stopped when they saw Razortail and Garnet.
"Um, are we interrupting something?" Aulon tried to avert his eyes.
They scrambled to get up and greet them. "No," Razortail said, and tried to act casual. "Can we help you?"
"Yeah." Amdir held up the book. Their eyes widened at the sight of it. "I found this in the gymnasium. We decided to hand it over to you," she said reluctantly.
Garnet took the book in her hands. She opened it to the page displaying the explosion made when Lightning and Fire energy combined in the right way.
"This is definitely a dangerous book. Where exactly did you find it?"
"In the boxes that were rotting in the gymnasium."
"Clean out everything to look for more of these. You'll have time now that Dazzle, Grace, Anya, and Rise grew up, right?"
"Actually, there's a couple more we have to place in your hands." Cadence stood in the doorway, holding a spiral and a tundra. "This is Maura and Seranida. My children."
dragon?age=0&body=126&bodygene=41&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=136&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=69&auth=5e10f03ff8a949c7865f7f1808fcbb35054824f6&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=0&body=112&bodygene=41&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=8&winggene=20&wings=16&auth=549342664290cb7739df9355acb56db51111d886&dummyext=prev.png
Everyone paled at the sight of her. Garnet hid the book in her wings quickly and prayed Cadence didn't see it.
"Of course, Cadence." Amdir took the hatchlings out of her hands. The spiral almost bit her, but she took away her claw just in time.

Aulon followed her to the gymnasium, and while she spent time with the hatchlings, he walked to the first closet to clean it out. Just as he was about to open the door, Anya came out of nowhere and blocked him.
dragon?did=60626095&skin=0&apparel=493,26540,950&xt=dressing.png
"Don't go in there!" Her voice sounded desperate, almost angry. "I mean, I'll take care of this one for you," she added in an attempt to remain calm.
Aulon stared at her for what seemed like forever, but he finally gave in and moved to the next closet.
Anya breathed a sigh of relief. The eggs were safe, and all four of them were healthy. "I'm going to need a better hiding spot for you," she said, and wrapped them in a blanket. She made sure the eggs, which she now identified as Plague, were completely covered, and then she moved them to the closet in her room.

Rise's Fire jewelry was a pair of wing drapes that covered her overcast colored wings. Cadence showed her how to expel her Fire magic for defense and whatever the mysterious purpose was. Rise found this exciting.
dragon?did=60626164&skin=0&apparel=9831,329,27906,7287&xt=dressing.png
"So, I can use this Fire magic to attack dragons?"
"Yes, but-"
"Can I go do that right now?"
"Yes, but-"
"Yeah! I'm going to go attack a random bystander!"
"Rise!" Cadence snapped at her. "You can go attack someone, but do it near the sundial, and please, attack a Nature dragon or some flight that isn't easily hurt by Fire."
"Whatever." She flew out of the castle and began searching for a dragon on the Sundial Terrace. She spied a pink imperial talking to another pink imperial.
dragon?did=49214809&skin=0&apparel=21266,3288,25057&xt=dressing.png
Rise harnessed her magic and blasted the second imperial with all her strength. When her friend noticed she was on fire, she looked up, but Rise acted like she was just passing through.
She wasn't fooled. The imperial flew up to meet Rise and poked her with her claw, which would have been bad enough if it wasn't adorned with a sharp ring.
"Hey!" Rise had to laugh. Her voice was so high pitched, she sounded like a hatchling. "What's so funny?"
"I'm sorry, your voice. It's hilarious!" She wasn't impressed.
"Who do you think you are, blasting my friend and mocking my voice! I have half a mind to attack you right now!"
"Be my guest, princess."
"It's Sweets!"
Rise had to laugh even more. "Oh, I'm Sweets, a perfect little princess, and I can't stand it when people make fun of my voice and blast my friends!" Rise said, perfectly raising her voice to sound exactly like the girl in front of her.
Sweets extended to her full size, and Rise realized her mistake. She was about three and a half times larger than her.
Rather than stay and fight, Rise fled for the castle. Sweets followed her, and didn't stop when the door was shut in her face. She opened it and faced Rise in the foyer, approaching fast. Rise was prepared for the worst, but Sweets was... poking her again? This was too hilarious.
Cadence ran in to see what all the drama was about. "Rise, use your magic!"
Rise blasted Sweets with less power than she had used on her friend. The imperial soared and crashed into a chair with a groan.
Cadence ran over to check her out. "Good thing she isn't too badly hurt. If I still had my personal spell book I could wipe her memory, but I lost that thing a long time ago in the gymnasium... We'll just have to keep her here." Cadence used her magic to pick the limp body up. "Rise, what did you do?"
"Nothing! I may have set her friend on fire, but other than that, I barely did anything to her!"
"'Nothing,' huh?" Cadence left the foyer. After checking her eyes, she dropped Sweets on the bed of the first vacant bedroom. "Wake up, sleeping beauty."
Sweets woke up coughing. She looked at Cadence and said, "What are you going to do to me?"
"Well, you'll live here in the castle, because we have no other place to put you."
Her eyes lit up. "Castle? I've always dreamed of living in a castle! Who's the king? Or is there a queen? Can I be a princess? If not I can just be-"
"Now, now. The queen is under a spell, and we're working to break her out of it. We already have a light dragon, so you can just do whatever. Are you fine with that?"
"Do whatever? In a castle? Yeah, I'm fine with it!"
Cadence laughed. "Don't excite yourself too much."
But Sweets was already out the door.

Pinglist:

I'm saving the apparel pull for tomorrow.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7