Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | scatterquest for flight reps
obsidian/spruce/pearl! a kind of odd combo but maybe workable?
obsidian/spruce/pearl! a kind of odd combo but maybe workable?
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
@cbennetti
Kind of a quick scry but obsidian has a light tert with poison if that helps :)

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=11&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=100&auth=bdfaea7e1bb897c7faef1585b270b5d0b7f30fc5&dummyext=prev.png
@cbennetti
Kind of a quick scry but obsidian has a light tert with poison if that helps :)

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=11&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=100&auth=bdfaea7e1bb897c7faef1585b270b5d0b7f30fc5&dummyext=prev.png
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
AUCTION G1 Pearl/wine/wine
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png
@Arwain oh neat! that could definitely work
@Arwain oh neat! that could definitely work
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
@Arwain trickmurk starts today which means time for the second dragon to be hatched! going to be giving the ice dragon one more scatter first and then hatching my shadow egg
@Arwain trickmurk starts today which means time for the second dragon to be hatched! going to be giving the ice dragon one more scatter first and then hatching my shadow egg
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
scatter is done! our ice dragon is now tangerine/wisteria/thicket, which could be interesting but is VERY off what i'm looking for aaaand here's the new shadow dragon! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59448345] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/594484/59448345_350.png[/img] [/url] thankfully some completely average and non-matching colours this time around. i'll put up all her info in the main posts now!
scatter is done! our ice dragon is now tangerine/wisteria/thicket, which could be interesting but is VERY off what i'm looking for

aaaand here's the new shadow dragon!

59448345_350.png

thankfully some completely average and non-matching colours this time around. i'll put up all her info in the main posts now!
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
@cbennetti
Yeah not the iciest of colors! X)

Your lil shadow dragon is adorable!!
@cbennetti
Yeah not the iciest of colors! X)

Your lil shadow dragon is adorable!!
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png
@Arwain gonna give my shadow dragon her first scatter! hopefully if i can make a decent amount from the rest of the festival i'll do another one or two soon
@Arwain gonna give my shadow dragon her first scatter! hopefully if i can make a decent amount from the rest of the festival i'll do another one or two soon
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
@cbennetti
Ooh exciting!!:D
@cbennetti
Ooh exciting!!:D
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png
charcoal/gold/pearl! not really that great tbh... gold IS one of my favourite secondary colours at least :0
charcoal/gold/pearl! not really that great tbh... gold IS one of my favourite secondary colours at least :0
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
@cbennetti thats not that bad for a shadow rep as far as the primary goes atleast!:D
@cbennetti thats not that bad for a shadow rep as far as the primary goes atleast!:D
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png