Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2020
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Zeir
Will you fill in your user information please? I need that info to add you to the spreadsheet. :)
@Zeir
Will you fill in your user information please? I need that info to add you to the spreadsheet. :)
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta

I forgot to do that sorry! Its all filled in now

Also, if I happen to change flights in the middle of this, will it effect anything?
@Louretta

I forgot to do that sorry! Its all filled in now

Also, if I happen to change flights in the middle of this, will it effect anything?
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
@Zeir
Nope, you can change flights no problem. :)

The only thing people need to inform me of is a change in the pinglist so I don't have to manually check sheets every month. If you happen to change usernames on your sheet, it will auto update on the mastersheet as well.
@Zeir
Nope, you can change flights no problem. :)

The only thing people need to inform me of is a change in the pinglist so I don't have to manually check sheets every month. If you happen to change usernames on your sheet, it will auto update on the mastersheet as well.
Alright finally home! Here is my [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A5MIDoRoFwE2GodRE7ba_n4xko532ne7lhPw6WYFLcU/edit?usp=sharing]sheet[/url] Gona type down the rules im puting for myself here so i dont forget. [quote][b]Expert +[/b] Cleared full hoard, starting with nothing (including familliar) ill need to grind for daily familliars bonus. -Will not purchace anything from the HC or Market -Can only sell dragons in HA if i added art or bio by me. -I may use the forums to trade as long as nothing come out of my hoard (offering art, bios and the kind to hoard more stuff!) -The only items im allowed to spend are for the festive favor market, baldwin and swipp OR Gifting to another players (cant gain anything from it) cause giving is caring. [b]Extras:[/b] 1 Need to max out Baldwin during the year (Ongoing) 2 Never miss a fairground daily earning (Ongoing) 3 Exalt 1 dragon for every day of the year (Ongoing) 4 Get all Coli familliars (Ongoing) [/quote]
Alright finally home! Here is my sheet

Gona type down the rules im puting for myself here so i dont forget.
Quote:
Expert +
Cleared full hoard, starting with nothing (including familliar) ill need to grind for daily familliars bonus.
-Will not purchace anything from the HC or Market
-Can only sell dragons in HA if i added art or bio by me.
-I may use the forums to trade as long as nothing come out of my hoard (offering art, bios and the kind to hoard more stuff!)
-The only items im allowed to spend are for the festive favor market, baldwin and swipp
OR
Gifting to another players (cant gain anything from it) cause giving is caring.

Extras:
1 Need to max out Baldwin during the year (Ongoing)
2 Never miss a fairground daily earning (Ongoing)
3 Exalt 1 dragon for every day of the year (Ongoing)
4 Get all Coli familliars (Ongoing)
97e1e1d1e9c129e22e9ccbc1b074f310624fc24e.png
Updated :)
Updated :)
Bumping!!

Excited to start this! Getting my hoard and spending habits under control in the meantime xD

I will be changing flights in the new year as well!
Bumping!!

Excited to start this! Getting my hoard and spending habits under control in the meantime xD

I will be changing flights in the new year as well!
Untitled_Artwork.png
I hope we can find some more people to join!
I hope we can find some more people to join!
@Louretta
my sheet; here's to another year! owo
@Louretta
my sheet; here's to another year! owo
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
I also have my new sheet :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Se615ETyivVQ7Sxo9_oZKzJNhfxsPKRM4MNWdCmLjo/edit?usp=sharing
I also have my new sheet :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Se615ETyivVQ7Sxo9_oZKzJNhfxsPKRM4MNWdCmLjo/edit?usp=sharing
VHK85V8.gif
Updated the mastersheet. I hope everyone is ready to go. Good luck! :)
Updated the mastersheet. I hope everyone is ready to go. Good luck! :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14