Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] 50k Battles Quest [UPDATED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Ref
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Ref
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
Things are... not doing well. I tried to farm some more, but being terribly sick I cannot do this now. Guess I'll continue when I'm well again... maybe try a bit on RoR, not more...
Progress: 0,5% of the quest goal

@kiwipen thanks! will ping you when I'll return!
Things are... not doing well. I tried to farm some more, but being terribly sick I cannot do this now. Guess I'll continue when I'm well again... maybe try a bit on RoR, not more...
Progress: 0,5% of the quest goal

@kiwipen thanks! will ping you when I'll return!
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
@Ref
I have a technique to get boss familiars, and if you want me to get you a boss familiar for only 5000 (yes I know that is very cheap, but I am very generous) but it will take a medium amount of time, so just tell me what boss familiar you want and I’ll try and get it for you!
@Ref
I have a technique to get boss familiars, and if you want me to get you a boss familiar for only 5000 (yes I know that is very cheap, but I am very generous) but it will take a medium amount of time, so just tell me what boss familiar you want and I’ll try and get it for you!
x5yAWHD.png
@ShallowMoon
I think you do not understand the quest goal, sorry!
@ShallowMoon
I think you do not understand the quest goal, sorry!
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
@Ref
Oh sorry! I’m a newbie!
@Ref
Oh sorry! I’m a newbie!
x5yAWHD.png
@kiwipen
Won't be updating every single day anymore. Just periods of grind.
I managed to spend some time in Blooming Grove, now Scorched Forest.
@kiwipen
Won't be updating every single day anymore. Just periods of grind.
I managed to spend some time in Blooming Grove, now Scorched Forest.
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
@Ref
Thanks for the update. Please take it easy :)
@Ref
Thanks for the update. Please take it easy :)
So, this needs a story, and @kiwipen listens!

So, the RoR starts, I start with Scorched Forest and get, like, 30 currency? And one valuable, and nothing special. The previous fests gave me, like 60 currency and 2-3 things at the point! So I swear and go to Woodland Path to try it out.
The first two hundreds give me no more currency, but two chests, a swirl, and a holy bunch of items, and I look up to SF and ask, "Did you understood what the drop is? Now where?"
(Yes, I talk to Coli. Don't be me.)
And then SF is a good boy, and gives some not excellent, but okay drops, I return to Woodland Path to confirm, and it gives me nothing to show for a hundred? and I ask it, "Excuse me what?"

The RoR doesn't like me, it seems.
Anyway, I progress in Woodland now because my work computer is a bit broken, no speed difference from SF, and the last tends to hurt eyes a bit. (Yes I Coli at work. Don't be me twice.)
I just hope the chests I need will fall. Otherwise, it's a pure masochism.
So, this needs a story, and @kiwipen listens!

So, the RoR starts, I start with Scorched Forest and get, like, 30 currency? And one valuable, and nothing special. The previous fests gave me, like 60 currency and 2-3 things at the point! So I swear and go to Woodland Path to try it out.
The first two hundreds give me no more currency, but two chests, a swirl, and a holy bunch of items, and I look up to SF and ask, "Did you understood what the drop is? Now where?"
(Yes, I talk to Coli. Don't be me.)
And then SF is a good boy, and gives some not excellent, but okay drops, I return to Woodland Path to confirm, and it gives me nothing to show for a hundred? and I ask it, "Excuse me what?"

The RoR doesn't like me, it seems.
Anyway, I progress in Woodland now because my work computer is a bit broken, no speed difference from SF, and the last tends to hurt eyes a bit. (Yes I Coli at work. Don't be me twice.)
I just hope the chests I need will fall. Otherwise, it's a pure masochism.
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
Don't be Ref. Taken from personal experience, just don't.
Don't be Ref. Taken from personal experience, just don't.
DzN0cBG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FR time + 10
Ping me at any time!
Telegram | Discord
Soup store!
Azymith Challenge!!
Welp, I have no time in my life, but I have fodder. And Mire. Part of the time I try to Mire while RoR and guess what. 60 battles give me more Shrooms than all-loved Forest. I guess it's just kidding me.

Edit: And how in the name of the Unholy Arcanist I ended up in Rainsong Jungle? And why in the name of The ShadeI am getting so intense drops?!!
Welp, I have no time in my life, but I have fodder. And Mire. Part of the time I try to Mire while RoR and guess what. 60 battles give me more Shrooms than all-loved Forest. I guess it's just kidding me.

Edit: And how in the name of the Unholy Arcanist I ended up in Rainsong Jungle? And why in the name of The ShadeI am getting so intense drops?!!
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
1 2 3 4 5