Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Oblivion Rising: Elder Scrolls Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
*screams*
Oh my GOODNESS.
Never have I SEEN a thread that has FILLED me with so much JOY. I really really REALLY wish i had money to help you!!!!
(on a side note, Shegorath looks AWESOME. He's def my favorite Daedra out of all of them. Wonderful work!)
*screams*
Oh my GOODNESS.
Never have I SEEN a thread that has FILLED me with so much JOY. I really really REALLY wish i had money to help you!!!!
(on a side note, Shegorath looks AWESOME. He's def my favorite Daedra out of all of them. Wonderful work!)
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@StarDustSerpent @Dachshund59 @Homuncullus @Gyomora

11/15/20: I meant to use those gems on a Veilspun scroll, but instead Mora finally got Metallic.
@StarDustSerpent @Dachshund59 @Homuncullus @Gyomora

11/15/20: I meant to use those gems on a Veilspun scroll, but instead Mora finally got Metallic.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
This is one of the coolest things ever.
This is one of the coolest things ever.
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
I JUST found this thread and omg I'm in LOVE with all of them! Can you add me to the pinglist??

maybe I should make Akatosh, while I'm breeding dragons hehe
I JUST found this thread and omg I'm in LOVE with all of them! Can you add me to the pinglist??

[quote name="TalksToDragons" date="2021-07-25 10:52:09" ] I JUST found this thread and omg I'm in LOVE with all of them! Can you add me to the pinglist?? maybe I should make Akatosh, while I'm breeding dragons hehe [/quote] Done!
TalksToDragons wrote on 2021-07-25 10:52:09:

Done!
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
add me to the pinglist! this slaps HARD
add me to the pinglist! this slaps HARD
xxxxxxxxxxxx rrCySNL.pngTOIp1Fz.png
Jack
ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tqGkHih.png
NlmYDAS.png
JvUa9ma.png
9s8wmF5.pngGYHMmzV.png
@BirdWings Done!
@BirdWings Done!
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
Yesssss I adore this project! I have a Dawnbreaker fandragon currently in my lair. <3
Yesssss I adore this project! I have a Dawnbreaker fandragon currently in my lair. <3
I'm sending a donation
I'm sending a donation
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!
@StarDustSerpent @Dachshund59 @Homuncullus @Gyomora @TalksToDragons @BirdWings

11/22/21 Guess who just sold 6KG worth of old festival gear and spent almost all of it on genes! Azura is done and Vile just needs his tertiary!
@StarDustSerpent @Dachshund59 @Homuncullus @Gyomora @TalksToDragons @BirdWings

11/22/21 Guess who just sold 6KG worth of old festival gear and spent almost all of it on genes! Azura is done and Vile just needs his tertiary!
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9