Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Gaiola Project
1 2 3 4
Day 6
"That's today's loot." Marana was feeling nervous. "Also... I need a favor."
"I don't grant favors. If you don't have the money for whatever you want, we're done for the day."
"Wait!" The merchant was hiding in the shadows on the fartherst corner of the cave. Marana had no idea where he was from, but she was sure he knew how to find his way in that place better than anyone, even if it was her home. She had no choice but to trust in him, and eventhough she never saw his face, it looked like he was worthy of that trust. As long as she proved to be a good customer. "I need... A loan."
"Really? I didn't think you would be that kind of shopper."
"I'm not. It's... Our clan must be perfect, and I can't spend any more time waiting. We need two Facets."
"And how much would you need to buy them?"
"Well, as of now..." She looked at her notes. "778,289 treasure."
He thought for a moment. "That's quite a lot. Unless you get lucky again with those eggs, of course." He laughed. "But the festival is over now, and your loot wasn't that great today, huh?"
"I know. But I'll get your money back, don't worry."
"Oh, I'm sure you will. And you'll get it quickly."
"What are your conditions?"
"You have five... Incubation periods."
Marana was stunned. "What...?"
"If you don't give my money back by then, I'll take what you want the most. And I'll keep taking them, until you do."
"No, that's not happening! You won't take my children."
"I won't. If you keep your word."
Marana was desperated, that definitely wasn't what she hoped for. She trusted Machai, and most of all herself. But was that enough? Should she risk everything just to make sure her clan would look perfect?
"Do we have a deal?"
What a hard choice. But she had to make all the hard choices in there. "I... I..."
"Yes. We have a deal." said Machai, entering the room.
"I see. Nice to meet you, Machai." said the merchant.
Marana was confused and desperated, unable to react.
"I would say the same... If I could actually see you." Machai smiled.
The merchant laughed. "Well, that's all for today. I'll bring your Facets shortly. Keep your deadline in mind."
"Machai..." He wouldn't look at her as they walked, and she was too ashamed to look straight.
He didn't answer. He was never that quiet.
"I'm sorry..."
"For what?"
"For risking our clan."
"I don't care about that. I trust you enough to know you'll do everything you can to get that money. I'm not angry at you because of that."
She looked at him. Machai was definitely holding his cry.
"Why don't you trust me, Mara?"
"Machai..."
"I know you think I'm not strong, and well, I'm definitely not strong as you are. But we're partners! You should trust me with your plans. You didn't even tell me you would get children, I don't even know how..."
"Machai! I trust you. I just didn't know what to do."
"I could help you make that decision."
"Well... You did, didn't you?"
Machai smiled.
"And about the children... Well, that's the ritual we'll have tomorrow."
"You mean... We are having kids?"
"Of course! Do you see any other gaoler around here?"
"Not yet! But soon we'll have a great clan, full of hatchlings running around! That's so cool Mara, I can't wait!"
She couldn't wait either. Eventhough she was worried about the loan, Marana felt happier than ever.
Day 6
"That's today's loot." Marana was feeling nervous. "Also... I need a favor."
"I don't grant favors. If you don't have the money for whatever you want, we're done for the day."
"Wait!" The merchant was hiding in the shadows on the fartherst corner of the cave. Marana had no idea where he was from, but she was sure he knew how to find his way in that place better than anyone, even if it was her home. She had no choice but to trust in him, and eventhough she never saw his face, it looked like he was worthy of that trust. As long as she proved to be a good customer. "I need... A loan."
"Really? I didn't think you would be that kind of shopper."
"I'm not. It's... Our clan must be perfect, and I can't spend any more time waiting. We need two Facets."
"And how much would you need to buy them?"
"Well, as of now..." She looked at her notes. "778,289 treasure."
He thought for a moment. "That's quite a lot. Unless you get lucky again with those eggs, of course." He laughed. "But the festival is over now, and your loot wasn't that great today, huh?"
"I know. But I'll get your money back, don't worry."
"Oh, I'm sure you will. And you'll get it quickly."
"What are your conditions?"
"You have five... Incubation periods."
Marana was stunned. "What...?"
"If you don't give my money back by then, I'll take what you want the most. And I'll keep taking them, until you do."
"No, that's not happening! You won't take my children."
"I won't. If you keep your word."
Marana was desperated, that definitely wasn't what she hoped for. She trusted Machai, and most of all herself. But was that enough? Should she risk everything just to make sure her clan would look perfect?
"Do we have a deal?"
What a hard choice. But she had to make all the hard choices in there. "I... I..."
"Yes. We have a deal." said Machai, entering the room.
"I see. Nice to meet you, Machai." said the merchant.
Marana was confused and desperated, unable to react.
"I would say the same... If I could actually see you." Machai smiled.
The merchant laughed. "Well, that's all for today. I'll bring your Facets shortly. Keep your deadline in mind."
"Machai..." He wouldn't look at her as they walked, and she was too ashamed to look straight.
He didn't answer. He was never that quiet.
"I'm sorry..."
"For what?"
"For risking our clan."
"I don't care about that. I trust you enough to know you'll do everything you can to get that money. I'm not angry at you because of that."
She looked at him. Machai was definitely holding his cry.
"Why don't you trust me, Mara?"
"Machai..."
"I know you think I'm not strong, and well, I'm definitely not strong as you are. But we're partners! You should trust me with your plans. You didn't even tell me you would get children, I don't even know how..."
"Machai! I trust you. I just didn't know what to do."
"I could help you make that decision."
"Well... You did, didn't you?"
Machai smiled.
"And about the children... Well, that's the ritual we'll have tomorrow."
"You mean... We are having kids?"
"Of course! Do you see any other gaoler around here?"
"Not yet! But soon we'll have a great clan, full of hatchlings running around! That's so cool Mara, I can't wait!"
She couldn't wait either. Eventhough she was worried about the loan, Marana felt happier than ever.

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[b]Day 7[/b] A big celebration is happening in Gaiola today! The very first egg summoning ritual was a huge success [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559399507041845248/595444555038588938/unknown.png[/img]
Day 7
A big celebration is happening in Gaiola today!
The very first egg summoning ritual was a huge success
unknown.png

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[b]Day 8[/b] "There you have it." said Marana, harshly. "Good. And I see you didn't have that much luck finding rare items this time, huh?" Marana didn't reply. She just left the merchant there, taking all their hard won loot. The last days were really tough for Marana, as they needed a lot of treasure, and Machai was left protecting the nests, against his will. But now it was over, and Marana learnt her lesson: never ask for favors. In Gaiola, everyone needs to earn their own things. ----- And the moment has finally come! Time to hatch their precious eggs. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421733631946653718/597037249787330560/unknown.png[/img] "Gaiola is now an actual clan." said Marana, filled with pride. The first daughters and son of Marana were born: Madoka, Megumi, Miya, Miyu and Munemori! You can check the new additions to the clan [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2703727/1#post_39399739]here[/url]. ----- Marana is now grinding for her final gene: Wasp! Machai is overwhelmed at home, taking care of five babies. [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1] [b]Rare Drop![/b] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg]
Day 8
"There you have it." said Marana, harshly.
"Good. And I see you didn't have that much luck finding rare items this time, huh?"
Marana didn't reply. She just left the merchant there, taking all their hard won loot. The last days were really tough for Marana, as they needed a lot of treasure, and Machai was left protecting the nests, against his will. But now it was over, and Marana learnt her lesson: never ask for favors. In Gaiola, everyone needs to earn their own things.
And the moment has finally come! Time to hatch their precious eggs.
unknown.png
"Gaiola is now an actual clan." said Marana, filled with pride.
The first daughters and son of Marana were born: Madoka, Megumi, Miya, Miyu and Munemori!
You can check the new additions to the clan here.
Marana is now grinding for her final gene: Wasp!
Machai is overwhelmed at home, taking care of five babies.

Rare Drop!
Unhatched Fire Egg

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[b]Day 9[/b] Marana has been [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703]hunting like crazy for a Bumble[/url], and she finally managed to get one! She was so angry at the little thing, Machai had to protect it and take it as his familiar. Also, it took so long to get the Bumble, Marana actually farmed enough loot to buy her Wasp gene! She is now finally complete, with the most rare, expensive and beautiful genes (in her opinion). The next goal is a Piebald gene for Machai, and then the kids will hopefully be ready for some action in the coliseum too! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
Day 9
Marana has been hunting like crazy for a Bumble, and she finally managed to get one! She was so angry at the little thing, Machai had to protect it and take it as his familiar.
Also, it took so long to get the Bumble, Marana actually farmed enough loot to buy her Wasp gene! She is now finally complete, with the most rare, expensive and beautiful genes (in her opinion).
The next goal is a Piebald gene for Machai, and then the kids will hopefully be ready for some action in the coliseum too!

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[b]Day 10[/b] "Mama, I found one." said Madoka. "Really? Who is he?" "His name is Kojiro. He is young but looks strong, and his clan is asking only 20 gems for him! I think he'll be a great addition to Gaiola. And he may even get our nice, great orca gnarlhorns..." "I'm sorry, but that can't be, Madoka. Only Machai and I will have faceted hair and the great gnarlhorns. And of course, you and your siblings inherit that." "I see... Well, he may have shiny orca runes horns, then! I'm sure our kids would look great." "I'm so happy to see you're already following my steps in wanting Gaiola to be a great clan, Madoka, even before finishing your training. I only wish your sisters had the same enthusiasm. And your brother, ah, your brother..." "I tried to talk to them, but they won't listen..." "Don't worry, they're my responsibility. Kojiro and your future kids are yours." "Really? Can I bring him then?" "Yes, my dear, you have my blessing." ------ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=369101&tab=dragon&did=53472693]Kojiro[/url] just joined Gaiola, as Madoka's partner! Madoka is currently in training with her parents, while her sisters are taking care of the cave. They'll all receive primary genes soon, and Munemori is trying to snag a pinstripe gene with his father, as Marana denied his request because they keep fightning about his future. ----- [b]Update 1:[/b] The team dropped their first (and second) gaoler genes! Marana decided to keep them in Gaiola's vault, for future usage in some dragon. [item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] ----- [b]Update 2:[/b] "That is great, Madoka! Level 22, we're almost there!" "Thanks dad!" said Madoka, looking at her proud parents. Looking back at the boss they just fought though, she realized "Wait... Is it following us?" "Oh my, we just got our very first boss familiar." said Marana "This is a really nice moment. Take it, Madoka, it's yours. Or we can sell it to get your eliminate..." "No, mama! It's staying with you. If you'd like to, of course..." Marana took a look at the Disoriented Spirit. It actually really suited her. "I'm glad to take your gift." [item=Disoriented Spirit] ----- [b]Update 3:[/b] "Eliminate! Yes!" screamed Madoka. Marana was really surprised now. "Madoka... This is awesome. Honestly, your training session is getting us the best items me and your dad got in quite a while, right Machai?" "Definitely! This is awesome. I think you'll be ready soon, and you should even help your siblings with training too." "I would love that, dad! I'm eager to help. And this is a very nice start." [item=Eliminate]
Day 10
"Mama, I found one." said Madoka.
"Really? Who is he?"
"His name is Kojiro. He is young but looks strong, and his clan is asking only 20 gems for him! I think he'll be a great addition to Gaiola. And he may even get our nice, great orca gnarlhorns..."
"I'm sorry, but that can't be, Madoka. Only Machai and I will have faceted hair and the great gnarlhorns. And of course, you and your siblings inherit that."
"I see... Well, he may have shiny orca runes horns, then! I'm sure our kids would look great."
"I'm so happy to see you're already following my steps in wanting Gaiola to be a great clan, Madoka, even before finishing your training. I only wish your sisters had the same enthusiasm. And your brother, ah, your brother..."
"I tried to talk to them, but they won't listen..."
"Don't worry, they're my responsibility. Kojiro and your future kids are yours."
"Really? Can I bring him then?"
"Yes, my dear, you have my blessing."
Kojiro just joined Gaiola, as Madoka's partner!
Madoka is currently in training with her parents, while her sisters are taking care of the cave. They'll all receive primary genes soon, and Munemori is trying to snag a pinstripe gene with his father, as Marana denied his request because they keep fightning about his future.
Update 1:
The team dropped their first (and second) gaoler genes!
Marana decided to keep them in Gaiola's vault, for future usage in some dragon.

Update 2:
"That is great, Madoka! Level 22, we're almost there!"
"Thanks dad!" said Madoka, looking at her proud parents. Looking back at the boss they just fought though, she realized "Wait... Is it following us?"
"Oh my, we just got our very first boss familiar." said Marana "This is a really nice moment. Take it, Madoka, it's yours. Or we can sell it to get your eliminate..."
"No, mama! It's staying with you. If you'd like to, of course..."
Marana took a look at the Disoriented Spirit. It actually really suited her.
"I'm glad to take your gift."
Disoriented Spirit
Update 3:
"Eliminate! Yes!" screamed Madoka.
Marana was really surprised now.
"Madoka... This is awesome. Honestly, your training session is getting us the best items me and your dad got in quite a while, right Machai?"
"Definitely! This is awesome. I think you'll be ready soon, and you should even help your siblings with training too."
"I would love that, dad! I'm eager to help. And this is a very nice start."
Eliminate

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
Day 11
"Did you find anyone, Megumi?" asked Marana.
"Not exactly, mama..."
"Come on, I'm counting on you to expand our clan, because Miya and Miyu just won't take this seriously, and your brother... is... uh, weird."
"I know, mama, but... He... Well..."
"Who is he?"
"Well, his name is Satsu. He is older than me, he has pretty nice colors, but... I'm not sure you'll like his attitude, to be honest."
"Nonsense. If his colors are a good match with you, he's fine. How much will he cost?"
"Well... 30 gems. But I can keep trying to find a better and cheaper partner, while the others train with Madoka, it's no big deal..."
"It's decided. You can bring him home now."
Megumi would rather have someone like Kojiro, but Madoka always got the best choices, so she didn't really have a choice now, did she?
Satsu joined Gaiola, as Megumi's partner.
Day 11
"Did you find anyone, Megumi?" asked Marana.
"Not exactly, mama..."
"Come on, I'm counting on you to expand our clan, because Miya and Miyu just won't take this seriously, and your brother... is... uh, weird."
"I know, mama, but... He... Well..."
"Who is he?"
"Well, his name is Satsu. He is older than me, he has pretty nice colors, but... I'm not sure you'll like his attitude, to be honest."
"Nonsense. If his colors are a good match with you, he's fine. How much will he cost?"
"Well... 30 gems. But I can keep trying to find a better and cheaper partner, while the others train with Madoka, it's no big deal..."
"It's decided. You can bring him home now."
Megumi would rather have someone like Kojiro, but Madoka always got the best choices, so she didn't really have a choice now, did she?
Satsu joined Gaiola, as Megumi's partner.

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[b]Day 12[/b] (I've been very busy lately with personal stuff but finally have some time and news for an update... But I don't have any creativity for writing today, sorry) First of all, yesterday Mara and Madoka found some really nice loot while grinding! Mainly, these two: [item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg] Which means Gaiola finally have some spare funds for future new gaolers! ----- Today, we have exciting news! Two new dragons were born in Gaiola from Marana and Machai, which are actually twin sisters [i]again[/i]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53955950]Mahime[/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53955951]Mahiro[/url]! Also, Kojiro and Satsu finally got all their genes, so they just had their first nest, together with Madoka and Megumi, respectively. And both nests had 3 eggs, which is pretty curious if you ask me, considering the sisters rivalry. [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]
Day 12
(I've been very busy lately with personal stuff but finally have some time and news for an update... But I don't have any creativity for writing today, sorry)
First of all, yesterday Mara and Madoka found some really nice loot while grinding! Mainly, these two:
Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Fire Egg
Which means Gaiola finally have some spare funds for future new gaolers!
Today, we have exciting news!
Two new dragons were born in Gaiola from Marana and Machai, which are actually twin sisters again: Mahime and Mahiro!
Also, Kojiro and Satsu finally got all their genes, so they just had their first nest, together with Madoka and Megumi, respectively. And both nests had 3 eggs, which is pretty curious if you ask me, considering the sisters rivalry.

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
Day 13
We have several new additions to Gaiola today!

Madoka and Kojiro hatched their first three eggs. Masaru, Misaki and Mizuki were born.
"What a shame, your first born was this ugly hatchling?" said Marana to Madoka, despised by how fragile Masaru looked.
"I... Uh..." Madoka just couldn't admit she was offended or angry by her mom's comment. "Yes. But Mizuki is really beautiful, isn't she?"
"Indeed. Somehow she reminds me of myself. She looks strong, I'm sure she'll become a great asset and warrior for Gaiola."
The little newborn gaoler smiled happily at Marana, while her siblings just looked confused.

A little later, Megumi and Satsu also hatched their first three eggs. Meiko, Michi and Mayuka were born.
"Look, mom, you have three more grandchildren!" said Megumi.
"Yes... Well, they look a lot like... Their father." said Marana, who definitely regreted letting Satsu join the clan.
"I... Eh... Michi has Bar, like me."
"He does. He looks weak."
"Don't listen to her mean comments, dear." said Satsu, thinking Marana wasn't listening. "We got the most precious kids. And they look healthy and happy, come on!" and he went back to playing with them.

Marana also found a very nice dragon in the Auction House, Youdai.
"Don't you think he and Mizuki will make a great couple, dear?" said Marana.
Madoka just couldn't respond, as she was felt kinda disturbed by how her mother was already looking for a partner for her daughter, just a few moments after she was born.
Also, Madoka was too busy taking care of three babies.

Update:
"Madoka, dear, I found the perfect pair for Misaki!" said Marana.
"What? Already? I thought you'd be looking for a pair for one of Megumi's children..."
"Oh, forget about them, dear, they don't have the beautiful colors your girls got. And talking about colors, look at him, he has Orca! They'll be able to pass away our great tertiary color."
Madoka looked at Hachiro and couldn't avoid her surprise.
"But mama, he is... So old."
"Yes, yes, I know. But because of that, I had a great talk with him and he seems very responsible, and will definitely make a great warrior for us."
"Well... To be honest, mama, I was hoping you'd let the kids make their own choices for a partner, like we did."
"Sorry, Madoka, but I'm not making the same mistake again. You did great, but look at the partner your sister chose. I'm not taking in another... Weirdo. And talking about weirdos, your brother won't choose a partner, or even train at all! We need to be more strict with our future now."
Madoka sighed, but she knew her mother. She wouldn't step back, as she knew she was making the best choice for the clan. Or at least they hoped so.
Day 13
We have several new additions to Gaiola today!

Madoka and Kojiro hatched their first three eggs. Masaru, Misaki and Mizuki were born.
"What a shame, your first born was this ugly hatchling?" said Marana to Madoka, despised by how fragile Masaru looked.
"I... Uh..." Madoka just couldn't admit she was offended or angry by her mom's comment. "Yes. But Mizuki is really beautiful, isn't she?"
"Indeed. Somehow she reminds me of myself. She looks strong, I'm sure she'll become a great asset and warrior for Gaiola."
The little newborn gaoler smiled happily at Marana, while her siblings just looked confused.

A little later, Megumi and Satsu also hatched their first three eggs. Meiko, Michi and Mayuka were born.
"Look, mom, you have three more grandchildren!" said Megumi.
"Yes... Well, they look a lot like... Their father." said Marana, who definitely regreted letting Satsu join the clan.
"I... Eh... Michi has Bar, like me."
"He does. He looks weak."
"Don't listen to her mean comments, dear." said Satsu, thinking Marana wasn't listening. "We got the most precious kids. And they look healthy and happy, come on!" and he went back to playing with them.

Marana also found a very nice dragon in the Auction House, Youdai.
"Don't you think he and Mizuki will make a great couple, dear?" said Marana.
Madoka just couldn't respond, as she was felt kinda disturbed by how her mother was already looking for a partner for her daughter, just a few moments after she was born.
Also, Madoka was too busy taking care of three babies.

Update:
"Madoka, dear, I found the perfect pair for Misaki!" said Marana.
"What? Already? I thought you'd be looking for a pair for one of Megumi's children..."
"Oh, forget about them, dear, they don't have the beautiful colors your girls got. And talking about colors, look at him, he has Orca! They'll be able to pass away our great tertiary color."
Madoka looked at Hachiro and couldn't avoid her surprise.
"But mama, he is... So old."
"Yes, yes, I know. But because of that, I had a great talk with him and he seems very responsible, and will definitely make a great warrior for us."
"Well... To be honest, mama, I was hoping you'd let the kids make their own choices for a partner, like we did."
"Sorry, Madoka, but I'm not making the same mistake again. You did great, but look at the partner your sister chose. I'm not taking in another... Weirdo. And talking about weirdos, your brother won't choose a partner, or even train at all! We need to be more strict with our future now."
Madoka sighed, but she knew her mother. She wouldn't step back, as she knew she was making the best choice for the clan. Or at least they hoped so.

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[b]Day 14[/b] "Wait a moment, Madoka!" "Let's go dad, we need at least one more stack of sprockets befor--" Madoka was walking so fast between fights, she didn't see the little rock and stumbled upon it. [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] "Ugh... It's unbelievable, I hate this Savanna." "Look again at the ground, dear." said Machai, smiling. "...Oh wait, that's... That's an [i]earth[/i] egg!" They took the egg home, and everybody in Gaiola came to see it. "Are we selling it? We could use the money." said Megumi. "Actually, we don't. We're doing fine for now." said Madoka. "So... Should we open it?" Miya was very curious about the egg. "What do you think, mama?" Miyu was excited with the news. Marana took a moment to think, but she couldn't see why not give something for everyone to rejoice for the day. After all, the last days were pretty good for them. "Yes. Let's open the egg." [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421733631946653718/607384997040619567/unknown.png[/img][/center] "Aww..." The discontentment was clear from everyone. "Amethyst primary? That's awful..." said Madoka. "What a waste... We should have sold it." said Megumi. Marana didn't even say anything, and just turned around to leave the room. "I like you." said a weak voice. Munemori was in the back of the room for the whole time, but as always, nobody noticed him until then. But he was looking at the frightened hatchling with interest, eventhough his eyes still seemed sad as always. "Really, son? Do you like her?" asked Machai, the only one who really cared for Munemori. "Yes... I... I can take care of her if it's ok. And maybe... I mean, if she likes me eventually, when she grows up, I mean..." "Take her with you." said Marana "You'll make a great pair - of failures. Now, everyone else, let's go. We still have a lot to do tonight." Ignoring the insult, Munemori smiled at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54142483]Yaniwi[/url]. The first smile in a long time.
Day 14
"Wait a moment, Madoka!"
"Let's go dad, we need at least one more stack of sprockets befor--"
Madoka was walking so fast between fights, she didn't see the little rock and stumbled upon it.
Unhatched Earth Egg
"Ugh... It's unbelievable, I hate this Savanna."
"Look again at the ground, dear." said Machai, smiling.
"...Oh wait, that's... That's an earth egg!"
They took the egg home, and everybody in Gaiola came to see it.
"Are we selling it? We could use the money." said Megumi.
"Actually, we don't. We're doing fine for now." said Madoka.
"So... Should we open it?" Miya was very curious about the egg.
"What do you think, mama?" Miyu was excited with the news.
Marana took a moment to think, but she couldn't see why not give something for everyone to rejoice for the day. After all, the last days were pretty good for them.
"Yes. Let's open the egg."
unknown.png
"Aww..."
The discontentment was clear from everyone.
"Amethyst primary? That's awful..." said Madoka.
"What a waste... We should have sold it." said Megumi.
Marana didn't even say anything, and just turned around to leave the room.
"I like you." said a weak voice.
Munemori was in the back of the room for the whole time, but as always, nobody noticed him until then. But he was looking at the frightened hatchling with interest, eventhough his eyes still seemed sad as always.
"Really, son? Do you like her?" asked Machai, the only one who really cared for Munemori.
"Yes... I... I can take care of her if it's ok. And maybe... I mean, if she likes me eventually, when she grows up, I mean..."
"Take her with you." said Marana "You'll make a great pair - of failures. Now, everyone else, let's go. We still have a lot to do tonight."
Ignoring the insult, Munemori smiled at Yaniwi. The first smile in a long time.

Art by
Rashakiro
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
Apertei no subscribe pra sempre ser abençoada com essa lore magnifica <3
Apertei no subscribe pra sempre ser abençoada com essa lore magnifica <3
Art_shop.png
1 2 3 4