Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Eliminate in Training Fields
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b]Drops from Battles #1001-1200[/b] Familiars: [item= death's-head stag]x1 Apparel: [item= brown birdskull wingpiece]x1 Chests: [item= leafy pack]x1 Battle Items: [item= minor health potion]x1 [item= acuity fragment]x1 [item= diseased acuity fragment]x1 [item= magical might fragment]x1 [item= zephyr might fragment]x2 @sparkdust [/center]
Drops from Battles #1001-1200

Familiars:
Death's-Head Stag x1

Apparel:
Brown Birdskull Wingpiece x1

Chests:
Leafy Pack x1

Battle Items:
Minor Health Potion x1 Acuity Fragment x1 Diseased Acuity Fragment x1 Magical Might Fragment x1
Zephyr Might Fragment x2

@sparkdust
This is really cool! Add me to the pinglist?
This is really cool! Add me to the pinglist?
Coli Farming Services
I'd quite like to be pinged as well. I do a lot of training grounds grinding myself.
I'd quite like to be pinged as well. I do a lot of training grounds grinding myself.
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
@GoldenNautilus @Puffin25 Added both of you to the pinglist! I added you to the 200-battle tally pings too, but just let me know if you want to be taken off or only want to be pinged for whenever I finally get Eliminate!
@GoldenNautilus @Puffin25 Added both of you to the pinglist! I added you to the 200-battle tally pings too, but just let me know if you want to be taken off or only want to be pinged for whenever I finally get Eliminate!
I seriously need an Eliminate, so I'm probably gonna grind too. Can you please add me to the 200 tally? @RandomPebble
I seriously need an Eliminate, so I'm probably gonna grind too. Can you please add me to the 200 tally? @RandomPebble
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
@PinkyDaPinkSlime You've been added :> And good luck to you too! I'm sure this is going to take forever if it even works in the end pFT
@PinkyDaPinkSlime You've been added :> And good luck to you too! I'm sure this is going to take forever if it even works in the end pFT
[center][b]Drops from Battles #1201-1400[/b] Familiars: [item= satin pocketmouse]x1 [item= chipskink]x1 [item= coral carpenter]x1 [item= emerald webwing]x1 [item= glowing pocket mouse]x1 Chests: [item= broken flower pot]x3 [item= leafy pack]x1 Battle Items: [item= minor health potion]x2 [item= boulder bolt]x1 @sparkdust @GoldenNautilus @Puffin25 @PinkyDaPinkSlime [/center]
Drops from Battles #1201-1400

Familiars:
Satin Pocketmouse x1 Chipskink x1 Coral Carpenter x1 Emerald Webwing x1
Glowing Pocket Mouse x1

Chests:
Broken Flower Pot x3 Leafy Pack x1

Battle Items:
Minor Health Potion x2 Boulder Bolt x1

@sparkdust
@GoldenNautilus
@Puffin25
@PinkyDaPinkSlime
@RandomPebble Imma make my own thread for this!
@RandomPebble Imma make my own thread for this!
@PinkyDaPinkSlime ooh! Add me to your pinglist for it when you do :D
We can both suffer together as we try to get Eliminate
@PinkyDaPinkSlime ooh! Add me to your pinglist for it when you do :D
We can both suffer together as we try to get Eliminate
Ok! You probably just got pinged for it! @RandomPebbls
Ok! You probably just got pinged for it! @RandomPebbls
1 2 3 4 5