Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ~ Lucid's Goals, Projects & Coli Drops ~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[color=saddlebrown]I bought another piece of pixel art from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/235334][color=lightcoral]Rashakiro[/color][/url], for my Bogsneak [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19095809][color=lightcoral]Glade[/color][/url]:[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2620183/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/tGCNxK9.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=saddlebrown]I'm really happy with how it turned out, it's amazing. :) And I love the new Unicorn apparel that was released today, I'm brewing the Silver set and I'm gonna have to grind Redrock at some point for the ones that drop from there. I'll probably just do that during NotN, I've got to grind Boreal Wood for the new familiars then too. I especially love the new wigs...I'm gonna have to buy so many of those. I've bought one so far for Macaron:[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22065033] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220651/22065033_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [color=saddlebrown]Now my poor wig-less dragons all just look bald compared to how glorious he looks. [color=lightcoral]Dragons Exalted:[/color] 30 level 7s (169302 treasure profit) [color=lightcoral]Fairgrounds:[/color] 0/75kt [color=lightcoral]Bonding:[/color] Done (1 Rusted Chest, 1 Iron Chest, 2 Gilded Chests) [b]Mire Drops[/b] [item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)] [item=primary gene: python] [item=crimson rogue belt] [item=obsidian hybrid fragment] [item=shale hybrid fragment] [item=frozen acuity fragment] [item=vile bolt] [item=jungle slash] [item=pestilent slash] [item=mist slash] [item=freezing slash] [item=brilliant psywurm] [item=brilliant psywurm] [item=heartred croaker]
I bought another piece of pixel art from Rashakiro, for my Bogsneak Glade:
tGCNxK9.png
I'm really happy with how it turned out, it's amazing. :) And I love the new Unicorn apparel that was released today, I'm brewing the Silver set and I'm gonna have to grind Redrock at some point for the ones that drop from there. I'll probably just do that during NotN, I've got to grind Boreal Wood for the new familiars then too.

I especially love the new wigs...I'm gonna have to buy so many of those. I've bought one so far for Macaron:
Now my poor wig-less dragons all just look bald compared to how glorious he looks.

Dragons Exalted: 30 level 7s (169302 treasure profit)
Fairgrounds: 0/75kt
Bonding: Done (1 Rusted Chest, 1 Iron Chest, 2 Gilded Chests)

Mire Drops
Primary Gene: Python Crimson Rogue Belt Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Vile Bolt Jungle Slash Pestilent Slash Mist Slash Freezing Slash Brilliant Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Heartred Croaker
[color=saddlebrown]My saving isn't going so well, there have been a lot of accents released lately that I had to have, and I went on a bit of a mane buying spree so now I'm back down to below 10k gems. I'm gonna have to stop being such a hoarder and sell some stuff from my vault. [color=lightcoral]Edit:[/color] Sold a bunch of chests and coli drops today: [img]https://i.imgur.com/02T74hz.png[/img] [color=lightcoral]Dragons Exalted:[/color] 30 level 7s (191870 treasure profit) [color=lightcoral]Fairgrounds:[/color] 0/75kt [color=lightcoral]Bonding:[/color] Done (5 Rusted Chests) [b]Mire Drops[/b] [item=secondary gene: morph] [item=mossy cerdae] [item=mossy cerdae] [item=scythe kamaitachi] [item=sickle kamaitachi] [item=salve kamaitachi] [item=poisonous toridae]
My saving isn't going so well, there have been a lot of accents released lately that I had to have, and I went on a bit of a mane buying spree so now I'm back down to below 10k gems. I'm gonna have to stop being such a hoarder and sell some stuff from my vault.

Edit: Sold a bunch of chests and coli drops today:
02T74hz.png

Dragons Exalted: 30 level 7s (191870 treasure profit)
Bonding: Done (5 Rusted Chests)

Mire Drops
Secondary Gene: Morph Mossy Cerdae Mossy Cerdae Scythe Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Poisonous Toridae
[color=saddlebrown]It's the first day of Earth's festival push! [emoji=earth rune size=1] I'm aiming to exalt at least 30 dragons today. [color=lightcoral]Dragons Exalted:[/color] 30 level 7s (183006 treasure profit) [color=lightcoral]Fairgrounds:[/color] 51200/75kt [color=lightcoral]Bonding:[/color] Done (4 Rusted Chests, 1 Iron Chest) [b]Mire Drops[/b] [item=nebula starsilk sleeves] [item=bright bolt] [item=vile bolt] [item=freezing slash] [item=shellion] [item=scythe kamaitachi] [item=sickle kamaitachi] [item=salve kamaitachi] [item=venomous toridae] [item=venomous toridae] [item=poisonous toridae] [item=common podid]
It's the first day of Earth's festival push! I'm aiming to exalt at least 30 dragons today.

Dragons Exalted: 30 level 7s (183006 treasure profit)
Fairgrounds: 51200/75kt
Bonding: Done (4 Rusted Chests, 1 Iron Chest)

Mire Drops
Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Bright Bolt Vile Bolt Freezing Slash Shellion Scythe Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Venomous Toridae Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Common Podid
[color=saddlebrown]Not sure how much time I have to play today but I'm aiming to level/exalt at least 30 dragons again. [color=lightcoral]Edit:[/color] I decided to sell 10 of my scattersights to build up some more gems. [img]https://i.imgur.com/V2APa5I.png[/img] I still have 50 left but I think I'll just keep those in my vault. I don't think I'll need to use them, before I was mainly using them to get rare Arcane eyes on some of my pastels but the Innocent Arcane eyes are pretty pastelly. But I don't want to get rid of all of them just in case I do need them in the future. Now I'm back up to 15k gems in my vault, and some extra on hand to pay for some accents that I've ordered slots on. [color=lightcoral]Dragons Exalted:[/color] 30 level 7s (171830 profit) [color=lightcoral]Fairgrounds:[/color] 75kt75kt [color=lightcoral]Bonding:[/color] Done (3 Rusted Chests, 1 Iron Chest, 1 Gilded Chest) [b]Mire Drops[/b] [item=sear] [item=obsidian hybrid fragment] [item=obsidian hybrid fragment] [item=shale hybrid fragment] [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=bright bolt] [item=vile bolt] [item=brilliant psywurm] [item=heartred croaker] [item=heartred croaker] [item=blackwing croaker] [item=scythe kamaitachi] [item=scythe kamaitachi] [item=common podid] [item=poisonous toridae]
Not sure how much time I have to play today but I'm aiming to level/exalt at least 30 dragons again.

Edit: I decided to sell 10 of my scattersights to build up some more gems.
V2APa5I.png
I still have 50 left but I think I'll just keep those in my vault. I don't think I'll need to use them, before I was mainly using them to get rare Arcane eyes on some of my pastels but the Innocent Arcane eyes are pretty pastelly. But I don't want to get rid of all of them just in case I do need them in the future.

Now I'm back up to 15k gems in my vault, and some extra on hand to pay for some accents that I've ordered slots on.

Dragons Exalted: 30 level 7s (171830 profit)
Fairgrounds: 75kt75kt
Bonding: Done (3 Rusted Chests, 1 Iron Chest, 1 Gilded Chest)

Mire Drops
Sear Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Bright Bolt Vile Bolt Brilliant Psywurm Heartred Croaker Heartred Croaker Blackwing Croaker Scythe Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Common Podid Poisonous Toridae
[color=saddlebrown]Another day, another 30 dragons to level. [emoji=earth rune size=1] [color=lightcoral]Edit:[/color] I've now exalted 620 levels so far this week and earned this pretty badge for the Rockbreaker's push, made by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/86][color=lightcoral]Linnet[/color][/url]:[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FRLXQo4.png[/img][/center] [color=saddlebrown]And I had an Eliminate drop today (I love that they're dropping in the Mire now), sold that for 191 gems. [color=lightcoral]Dragons Exalted:[/color] 30 level 7s (176848 treasure profit) [color=lightcoral]Fairgrounds:[/color] 0/75kt [color=lightcoral]Bonding:[/color] Done (2 Rusted Chests, 1 Iron Chest, 6 Gilded Chests) [b]Mire Drops[/b] [Item=nebula starsilk scarf] [item=eliminate] [item=enamor] [item=diseased might fragment] [item=scythe kamaitachi] [item=scythe kamaitachi] [item=salve kamaitachi] [item=salve kamaitachi] [item=blackwing croaker] [item=shellion] [item=poisonous toridae] [item=common podid] [item=psywurm]
Another day, another 30 dragons to level.

Edit: I've now exalted 620 levels so far this week and earned this pretty badge for the Rockbreaker's push, made by Linnet:
FRLXQo4.png
And I had an Eliminate drop today (I love that they're dropping in the Mire now), sold that for 191 gems.

Dragons Exalted: 30 level 7s (176848 treasure profit)
Bonding: Done (2 Rusted Chests, 1 Iron Chest, 6 Gilded Chests)

Mire Drops
Nebula Starsilk Scarf Eliminate Enamor Diseased Might Fragment Scythe Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Blackwing Croaker Shellion Poisonous Toridae Common Podid Psywurm
[color=saddlebrown]Yesterday I bought this girl for 500 gems and fully gened her: [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54596571] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545966/54596571_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [color=saddlebrown]She was just so pretty I couldn't resist (and I've needed to find a dragon to wear that accent for years), now I need more red and black gen ones to match her (or maybe I could just have a page of dark and bold coloured dragons? Then Soma would fit too). Over the past few days I've mainly just been buying and reselling the new genes, they aren't as profitable now though so I'm gonna get back to coli grinding and whatnot. [color=lightcoral]Dragons Exalted:[/color] 30 level 7s (190289 treasure profit) [color=lightcoral]Fairgrounds:[/color] 75kt/75kt [color=lightcoral]Bonding:[/color] Done (6 Rusted Chests, 4 Iron Chests, 1 Gilded Chest) [b]Mire Drops[/b] [item=field manual] [item=sap] [item=glass hybrid fragment] [item=glass hybrid fragment] [item=wetland unicorn] [item=scythe kamaitachi] [item=brilliant psywurm] [item=brilliant psywurm] [item=psywurm] [item=psywurm] [item=common podid] [item=deepearth geode][size=2][color=saddlebrown]x71
Yesterday I bought this girl for 500 gems and fully gened her:
She was just so pretty I couldn't resist (and I've needed to find a dragon to wear that accent for years), now I need more red and black gen ones to match her (or maybe I could just have a page of dark and bold coloured dragons? Then Soma would fit too).

Over the past few days I've mainly just been buying and reselling the new genes, they aren't as profitable now though so I'm gonna get back to coli grinding and whatnot.

Dragons Exalted: 30 level 7s (190289 treasure profit)
Fairgrounds: 75kt/75kt
Bonding: Done (6 Rusted Chests, 4 Iron Chests, 1 Gilded Chest)

Mire Drops
Field Manual Sap Glass Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Wetland Unicorn Scythe Kamaitachi Brilliant Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Psywurm Psywurm Common Podid Deepearth Geode x71
GL Bump :)
GL Bump :)
^Aww thank you Dom!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
^Aww thank you Dom!!
[color=saddlebrown]Just leveling some fodder at the moment, I'm aiming to exalt 30 level 7s again today. And I'm stalking the MP for a gene to complete one of my dragons, I'd rather not pay the AH price but it's refusing to stock. [color=lightcoral]Dragons Exalted:[/color] 30 level 7s (171413 treasure profit) [color=lightcoral]Fairgrounds:[/color] 75kt/75kt [color=lightcoral]Bonding:[/color] Done (1 Rusted Chest, 3 Iron Chests, 2 Gilded Chests) [b]Mire Drops[/b] [item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)] [item=glow worm cave chest] [item=blackfire chest] [item=tower of pillar chest] [item=nebula starsilk earrings] [item=freezing slash] [item=scythe kamaitachi] [item=salve kamaitachi] [item=mossy cerdae] [item=mossy cerdae] [item=blackwing croaker] [item=blackwing croaker] [item=venomous toridae] [item=southmarsh podid] [item=deepearth geode][size=2][color=saddlebrown]x63
Just leveling some fodder at the moment, I'm aiming to exalt 30 level 7s again today. And I'm stalking the MP for a gene to complete one of my dragons, I'd rather not pay the AH price but it's refusing to stock.

Dragons Exalted: 30 level 7s (171413 treasure profit)
Fairgrounds: 75kt/75kt
Bonding: Done (1 Rusted Chest, 3 Iron Chests, 2 Gilded Chests)

Mire Drops
Glow Worm Cave Chest Blackfire Chest Tower of Pillar Chest Nebula Starsilk Earrings Freezing Slash Scythe Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Mossy Cerdae Mossy Cerdae Blackwing Croaker Blackwing Croaker Venomous Toridae Southmarsh Podid Deepearth Geode x63
[color=saddlebrown]Just put the last gene on this pastel goth (Tapir finally stocked in the MP): [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52232456] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522325/52232456_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [color=saddlebrown]I'm not sure about her outfit but I think she looks okay for now. ^-^ I'm completely bored of the Mire despite getting some good drops yesterday, I think I'm gonna try leveling some fodder dragons in the Golem Workshop instead. It does take a lot longer there so I won't be leveling as many as I usually do, but it'd be amazing if one of those super expensive boss familiars dropped. [b]Golem Workshop Drops[/b] [Item=steel crate] [item=shock bolt] [item=blazing slash] [item=steelhound] [item=black iron creeper] [item=deepearth geode][size=2][color=saddlebrown]x17
Just put the last gene on this pastel goth (Tapir finally stocked in the MP):
I'm not sure about her outfit but I think she looks okay for now. ^-^

I'm completely bored of the Mire despite getting some good drops yesterday, I think I'm gonna try leveling some fodder dragons in the Golem Workshop instead. It does take a lot longer there so I won't be leveling as many as I usually do, but it'd be amazing if one of those super expensive boss familiars dropped.

Golem Workshop Drops
Steel Crate Shock Bolt Blazing Slash Steelhound Black Iron Creeper Deepearth Geode x17
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13