Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Primal hatching [AKA THE SHORTEST QUEST]
Welp. I decided to do something stupid. With notn having ended, I decided it would be a GREAT idea to challenge my willpower and sanity by hatching eggs. ....and only stopping once I'd get a primal. Obviously with only 12 eggs the chance of me getting a primal is... slim, to say the least, but I'm wILLING TO TRY AND GET MORE EGGS! in the best case scenario I'll get either a light, plague, wind or ice primal, but I'm happy to hatch ANY primal really~! [s]in the worst case scenario I'll have hatched 1000 eggs and not gotten primal XD[/s] But with that said- it's time to hatch sum eggs~! EDIT: first egg and I got this: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48337998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483380/48337998_350.png[/img] [/url] welp looks like this quest's over.
Welp. I decided to do something stupid.

With notn having ended, I decided it would be a GREAT idea to challenge my willpower and sanity by hatching eggs.

....and only stopping once I'd get a primal.

Obviously with only 12 eggs the chance of me getting a primal is... slim, to say the least, but I'm wILLING TO TRY AND GET MORE EGGS!

in the best case scenario I'll get either a light, plague, wind or ice primal, but I'm happy to hatch ANY primal really~!

in the worst case scenario I'll have hatched 1000 eggs and not gotten primal XD

But with that said- it's time to hatch sum eggs~!

EDIT:
first egg and I got this:

48337998_350.png

welp looks like this quest's over.
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
notable hatches:
none yet