Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Poorly Translated Poem Breeding Quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LOLLLLLLLL

Noooooo I’m not a poet at all, I’m just a writer~ Poetry is too hard for me to wrap my head around

But I did those names because I can’t stand the thought of having a breeding pair with dumb names (Saneradera and Galithat are super cool names). Calling my poor beautiful dragon something like “Yester” really ruffles my feathers, I just can’t do it

Simply put, everything I’ve done has been for my aesthetic.
If not, I’d literally have written my poem on churros as suggested by my friends c;
LOLLLLLLLL

Noooooo I’m not a poet at all, I’m just a writer~ Poetry is too hard for me to wrap my head around

But I did those names because I can’t stand the thought of having a breeding pair with dumb names (Saneradera and Galithat are super cool names). Calling my poor beautiful dragon something like “Yester” really ruffles my feathers, I just can’t do it

If not, I’d literally have written my poem on churros as suggested by my friends c;
ODOObEI.png
[quote name="FallenRibbons" date="2019-01-03 17:46:12" ] LOLLLLLLLL Noooooo I’m not a poet at all, I’m just a writer~ Poetry is too hard for me to wrap my head around But I did those names because I can’t stand the thought of having a breeding pair with dumb names (Saneradera and Galithat are super cool names). Calling my poor beautiful dragon something like “Yester” really ruffles my feathers, I just can’t do it Simply put, everything I’ve done has been for my aesthetic. If not, I’d literally have written my poem on churros as suggested by my friends c; [/quote] this exactly but that's actually a great way to decide things. I am very bad at deciding things lol
FallenRibbons wrote on 2019-01-03 17:46:12:
LOLLLLLLLL

this exactly

but that's actually a great way to decide things. I am very bad at deciding things lol
Lol I ask for opinions a lot, but if they don’t align with the preconceived idea I already had going, it’s not likely I’ll change my mind :”)

I like to use others’ ideas as sounding boards so I can find what I don’t want, and then I narrow it down from there ^^

I’m really indecisive as well, truth be told, so I have to use this method or else I’ll be stuck in limbo for decades
Lol I ask for opinions a lot, but if they don’t align with the preconceived idea I already had going, it’s not likely I’ll change my mind :”)

I like to use others’ ideas as sounding boards so I can find what I don’t want, and then I narrow it down from there ^^

I’m really indecisive as well, truth be told, so I have to use this method or else I’ll be stuck in limbo for decades
ODOObEI.png
WOOOOO YALL I finally got my greedy paws on a lady friend for my boi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48253123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482532/48253123_350.png[/img] [/url] Check the scry in her bio to see what she’ll look like when all’s said and done c:
WOOOOO YALL I finally got my greedy paws on a lady friend for my boi

48253123_350.png

Check the scry in her bio to see what she’ll look like when all’s said and done c:
ODOObEI.png
OOH SHE'S PRETTY
OOH SHE'S PRETTY
RIGHT !??

IM STOKED TO HAVE GOTTEN HER FOR ONLY 15kt

She was gonna be exalted too ;-;
RIGHT !??

IM STOKED TO HAVE GOTTEN HER FOR ONLY 15kt

She was gonna be exalted too ;-;
ODOObEI.png
WHATTTTTT

exalted???
WHATTTTTT

exalted???
Yee!!

She was a fodder dragon in an exalting lair, so naturally I had to rescue her, especially since she had the exact colors I was wanting for this breeding pair c:
Yee!!

She was a fodder dragon in an exalting lair, so naturally I had to rescue her, especially since she had the exact colors I was wanting for this breeding pair c:
ODOObEI.png
SHE GOOD
SHE GOOD
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
THANKS
THANKS
ODOObEI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7