You got it!
You got it!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
can I be on the pinglist please?
can I be on the pinglist please?
Sure thing!
Sure thing!
btw, you're just going to exalt the hatchlings, or are you going to sell them?
btw, you're just going to exalt the hatchlings, or are you going to sell them?
@PencilAura I'll be keeping the ones I like! The rest will probably be exalted, unless someone I trust wants them. I don't want them to be sold to someone who will change their names, as that would defeat the purpose of this whole quest!
@PencilAura I'll be keeping the ones I like! The rest will probably be exalted, unless someone I trust wants them. I don't want them to be sold to someone who will change their names, as that would defeat the purpose of this whole quest!
just wanted to know cause I'd love to have a dragon named 'Yes' XD
just wanted to know cause I'd love to have a dragon named 'Yes' XD
@pencilaura

same, i feel that. id like a dragon named "Light" or "Time" or "Love" myself haha
@pencilaura

same, i feel that. id like a dragon named "Light" or "Time" or "Love" myself haha
ODOObEI.png
@PencilAura You can totally have Yes if you're not planning to rename them! :P

However @FallenRibbons there'll probably just be one dragon named LoveTimeAndLight because to save myself from lots more breeding, I'm naming the offspring by line - 'yes' is its own line, but love, time, and light are not. The only other single word offspring there will be are Weather, Closed, Blue, Airports, and Living, and I'll be keeping Blue!
@PencilAura You can totally have Yes if you're not planning to rename them! :P

However @FallenRibbons there'll probably just be one dragon named LoveTimeAndLight because to save myself from lots more breeding, I'm naming the offspring by line - 'yes' is its own line, but love, time, and light are not. The only other single word offspring there will be are Weather, Closed, Blue, Airports, and Living, and I'll be keeping Blue!
ooooh i gotcha, that makes sense!

for my own, i think i was gonna try to do that, but since my poem is shorter than yours, i didnt want to end up with an accidental two-letter name on one line ("Oh") or with too many offspring for the poem. thus, my breeding pair will have a "Start" and "End" dragon so i can bookend the poem and keep using the pair c:
ooooh i gotcha, that makes sense!

for my own, i think i was gonna try to do that, but since my poem is shorter than yours, i didnt want to end up with an accidental two-letter name on one line ("Oh") or with too many offspring for the poem. thus, my breeding pair will have a "Start" and "End" dragon so i can bookend the poem and keep using the pair c:
ODOObEI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9