Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Primal Breeding Project of YOUTH!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! your hard work really payed off!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! your hard work really payed off!!!!
OMG OMG OMG IT HAPPENED!!!! Congratulations! He looks so beautiful and I can't believe he hatched on Lee's birthday, what are the chances of that!
OMG OMG OMG IT HAPPENED!!!! Congratulations! He looks so beautiful and I can't believe he hatched on Lee's birthday, what are the chances of that!
XF1O9cQ.png
OH MY GOOOOOOOOD :OOOOO
Congratulations, that's amazing! :D
OH MY GOOOOOOOOD :OOOOO
Congratulations, that's amazing! :D
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
REJOICE, FOR THE CHOSEN ONE HAS COME TO LIGHT

YOU ARE SO LUCKY AND I'M JEALOUS
REJOICE, FOR THE CHOSEN ONE HAS COME TO LIGHT

YOU ARE SO LUCKY AND I'M JEALOUS
It's hard to believe this is over at last, but it is! We have him! He just needs genes and a breedchange - and training and exalting all the leftover dragons from this project will fund a decent portion of that, so I should be able to get those soon. c: though it may take me all month to train all these dragons, ahaha...

@PlaqueDoc @madameprez @Alfamangle @Elzerei @Osprey72 @Alcorin @Tanukiception
Thank you guys for being here through this! The fact that this kind of became a community project is what made it fun. Wouldn't have been nearly as enjoyable doing it by myself.

@Alfamangle Man, no kidding. My luck will go AWOL for months at a time, but then it comes back with a VENGEANCE! I'm still astounded, really.

@Osprey72 Right?! The odds of getting a Primal in the first place are so low in the first place, but getting one of the correct gender on a specific day...damn. It's insane.

@Tanukiception I guess the luck you gave me worked!

@madameprez Would you like your Boon back? c: I don't mind returning it, apparently the well-wishes were all I needed! Thank you again for all that.

Next steps...I need to make sure everything is recorded properly. That the Hall of Failures has everyone, the eye type count is updated, etc. And even if they don't mean much now, I do have other nests to hatch. Then I guess I can work on cleaning out my lair/den. (Keeping Kokuyoseki/Cett for now, though - Might Guy needs the same colors as Lee, so I'll breed them to get him. No bloody Primal eyes for Guy, though!!)
It's hard to believe this is over at last, but it is! We have him! He just needs genes and a breedchange - and training and exalting all the leftover dragons from this project will fund a decent portion of that, so I should be able to get those soon. c: though it may take me all month to train all these dragons, ahaha...

@PlaqueDoc @madameprez @Alfamangle @Elzerei @Osprey72 @Alcorin @Tanukiception
Thank you guys for being here through this! The fact that this kind of became a community project is what made it fun. Wouldn't have been nearly as enjoyable doing it by myself.

@Alfamangle Man, no kidding. My luck will go AWOL for months at a time, but then it comes back with a VENGEANCE! I'm still astounded, really.

@Osprey72 Right?! The odds of getting a Primal in the first place are so low in the first place, but getting one of the correct gender on a specific day...damn. It's insane.

@Tanukiception I guess the luck you gave me worked!

@madameprez Would you like your Boon back? c: I don't mind returning it, apparently the well-wishes were all I needed! Thank you again for all that.

Next steps...I need to make sure everything is recorded properly. That the Hall of Failures has everyone, the eye type count is updated, etc. And even if they don't mean much now, I do have other nests to hatch. Then I guess I can work on cleaning out my lair/den. (Keeping Kokuyoseki/Cett for now, though - Might Guy needs the same colors as Lee, so I'll breed them to get him. No bloody Primal eyes for Guy, though!!)
BEPjgXW.png
Haha, in my excitement yesterday, I forgot to incubate the other nests. Well, no hatchlings today!
I don't think I'll add any further hatchlings to the Hall of Failures, nor the eye type count. Technically those will all be post-project, so adding them in would be inaccurate.
Haha, in my excitement yesterday, I forgot to incubate the other nests. Well, no hatchlings today!
I don't think I'll add any further hatchlings to the Hall of Failures, nor the eye type count. Technically those will all be post-project, so adding them in would be inaccurate.
BEPjgXW.png
@Kryda

eyyyyy, it worked! ...somehow? XD, still very jealous of that massive luck rush
@Kryda

eyyyyy, it worked! ...somehow? XD, still very jealous of that massive luck rush
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
CONGRATULATIONNNNSSSSSSSS AAAAAA
YOU DESERVE!!!!! CONGRATULATIONSS!!! HE'S GORGEOUS!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
CONGRATULATIONNNNSSSSSSSS AAAAAA
YOU DESERVE!!!!! CONGRATULATIONSS!!! HE'S GORGEOUS!!!!
WRcl6DV.png__tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
@MustardTheCat

Aaa thank you!!! You were a huge help during all of this!
@MustardTheCat

Aaa thank you!!! You were a huge help during all of this!
BEPjgXW.png
Wow, congratulations! I've been quietly following this for a while and I'm so glad you finally got him - on his birthday too :D
Wow, congratulations! I've been quietly following this for a while and I'm so glad you finally got him - on his birthday too :D
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44