Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Open Joint NotN Mass Hatch
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
@DragonWarrior333

That is a thing?? Is that also how people get pictures of their dragons in that lead back to their lair? I'm so excited to try that out, thank you!
@DragonWarrior333

That is a thing?? Is that also how people get pictures of their dragons in that lead back to their lair? I'm so excited to try that out, thank you!
o3rXXkG.gif5268k2P.pngnnJGoJp.pngiqrclgy.png
@Valkyrie42 Not quite, but it's how people get pictures of any item to show up! You just put [code][item=(insert exact item name here)][/code] To get the linking dragon image, go to the dragon's page and click the "generate code" button below a dragon's genes [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/97599ed6-2961-4d23-8f59-0d62e1c95860/dcscckn-cadd49d0-f649-4016-a54e-337419dc6176.jpg[/img] A window will pup up, with two sets of code. Copy the "BBCode" one [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/97599ed6-2961-4d23-8f59-0d62e1c95860/dcsccjz-82edcd02-6c11-4a56-b1e9-5f70c829f84c.jpg[/img] And there you go! A linking image of your dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46913545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469136/46913545_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Valkyrie42 Not quite, but it's how people get pictures of any item to show up! You just put
Code:
[item=(insert exact item name here)]

To get the linking dragon image, go to the dragon's page and click the "generate code" button below a dragon's genes
dcscckn-cadd49d0-f649-4016-a54e-337419dc6176.jpg
A window will pup up, with two sets of code. Copy the "BBCode" one
dcsccjz-82edcd02-6c11-4a56-b1e9-5f70c829f84c.jpg

And there you go! A linking image of your dragon

46913545_350.png
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333

Oooooooh! Thank you so so much for that! That is going to make my life so much easier!
@DragonWarrior333

Oooooooh! Thank you so so much for that! That is going to make my life so much easier!
o3rXXkG.gif5268k2P.pngnnJGoJp.pngiqrclgy.png
@DragonWarrior333 can I join?
@DragonWarrior333 can I join?
193.png
194.png
5198.png
@Joeydragonz Anyone is welcome to join! :3

Hey @DragonWarrior333, got another person that needs to be put on the list ^w^
@Joeydragonz Anyone is welcome to join! :3

Hey @DragonWarrior333, got another person that needs to be put on the list ^w^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@DragonWarrior333 @kyrin18 Hello, I’d like to sign up... er, be a part of this... participate... do the thing—uh... count me in? I’d—um, like to collect at least one egg from each element, and five nocturne eggs... and as many NoTN chests, returning and (potential) newly released items too. ... An eliminate stone, apparel (especially cleavers), more battle stones, and any familiars I do not have yet (by then) are also things I’d like... And share (some of) my loot with my sister @Wanhope (who should check out this thread for her first NoTN, too) (I think that’s everything?) [quote=“Eggs found”] Total of eggs found: 23 / ??? Nocturne eggs found: 15 / ??? Types of elemental eggs found: 8 / 11 [item=unhatched fire egg]x2 [item=unhatched Nature egg]x1 [item=unhatched Water egg]x1 [item=unhatched Wind egg]x1 [item=unhatched Light egg]x1 [item=unhatched Plague egg]x1 [item=unhatched Shadow egg]x1 [item=unhatched ice egg]x1 [/quote] [quote=“Chests and Specialty found”] NoTN Chests found: 235ish / ??? [item=Primary gene: python]x4 [item=Secondary gene: morph]x5 [item=remove gene: primary]x1 [item=vista: woodland path]x1 [item=Vista: Training fields]x1 [item=vista: training fields ii]x6 [item=vista: Sandswept delta]x1 [item=tertiary gene: smirch]x4 [item=breed change: nocturne]x1 [item=vista: Conjurer's hat]x4 [item=vista: gossamer flame]x3 [item=vista: jester]x5 [item=vista: spectral shroud]x1 [/quote] [quote=“Familiars found”] NoTN familiars: [item=Snarling mimic]x2 [item=Jawlocker]x1 [item=Animated statue]x1 [item=Living sculpture]x2 [item=Magic mirror]x2 [item=Ensorcelled volume]x1 [item=Spellbound tome]x3 [item=Painted marionette]x2 [item=Wooden marionette]x2 [item=Unlikely alliance]x2 [item=Opposing forces]x1 [item=Crystal carrier]x2 [item=Orbiting spirit]x2 [item=Axe mimic]x2 [item=Crooked hatchet]x3 [item=Ball-jointed bogsneak]x2 [item=Bogsneak puppet]x1 [item=Smoldering sconce]x4 [item=Calculating candelabra]x1 [item=Enchanted armaments]x1 [item=Veiled vision]x3 [item=Serpentine lamp]x2 [item=Vulpine lamp]x1 [item=Animated armor]x2 [item=Spirit armor]x1 [item=Curious kettle]x4 [item=Colubrid column]x2 [item=Serthis support]x1 [item=Inquisitive shroud]x6 [item=Valorous cape]x2 [item=Poltergeist pile]x5 [item=Transmuted treasure]x4 [item=Antique chair]x4 [item=Spidered seat]x3 [item=Time devourer]x3 [item=Tricky telescope]x4 [item=Mischievous magnifier]x3 [item=Blooming hedgehide]x3 [item=Overwatered seedling]x3 [item=Ghosthost viola]x3 [item=Dirge fiddlefiend]x7 [item=Pinpush mirror doll]x10 [item=Four-eyed phylactery]x5 [item=Scroll stealer]x3 [item=Kyorinrin]x2 Normal familiars: [item=daydream puffer] [item=flamescale lancer] [item=roundhorn rager] [item=woodland turkey] [item=dwarf truffle] [item=blueband duelist] [item=umberhorn qiriq] [item=wintermane bowman] [item=terra tortoise] [item=dryad] [item=bluefin charger] [item=baku] [item=dreameater] [item=roving lionsnake] [item=Falconclaw warrior] [item=king quillrunner] [item=raptorik herder] [item=Raptorik wanderer] [item=heckling hydrena] [item=unburdened billy] [item=smoke gyre] [item=searing jackalope] [item=banded owlcat] [item=crowned bonepriest] [item=Spotted faun] [item=Buttercup strangler] [item=Flora cerdae] [item=Petalmane floron] [item=Aspen gall dryad] [item=Fenfisher flattail] [item=chillriver bucktooth] [item=dreadram] [item=flamescale spearman] Duplicates: at least 100 (total) [/quote] [quote=“Apparel found”] NoTN apparel: [item=Conjurer's cobwebs]x1 [item=Conjurer's herb pouch]x1 [item=Conjurer's staff]x1 [item=Ghost flame candles]1x [item=Ghost flame cloak]x1 [item=Ghost flame collar]x1 [item=Ghost flame headpiece]x1 [item=Ghost flame tail jewel]x1 [item=Jolly Jester's cap]x2 [item=Jolly Jester's gloves]x1 [item=Jolly Jester's collar]x1 [item=Jolly Jester's cape]x3 [item=Jolly Jester's tail bell]x1 [item=Jolly Jester's wing cover]x2 [item=Jolly Jester's stockings]x1 [item=Haunting Amber ghastcrown]x2 [item=Haunting Amber pendants]x6 [item=Haunting Amber grasp]x3 [item=Haunting Amber forejewels]x1 [item=Haunting Amber taildecor]x6 [item=Haunting Amber clawrings]x6 [item=Haunting Amber nightshroud]x7 Normal apparel: [item=dented iron boots]x7 [item=dented iron gauntlets]x7 [item=crown of bones]x1 [item=Blushing pink rose]x1 [item=heatherbed lily]x2 [item=forest green tail wrap]x8 [item=forest green wing wraps]x12 [item=bloodscale chest guard]x1 [item=teardrop chroma armlet]x1 [item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars]x1 [item=Green lace collar]x2 [item=green lace wristlet]x6 [item=green lace anklet]x6 [item=green lace waist frill]x4 [item=green lace tail ornament]x2 [item=green lace ribbons]x3 [item=green-edged claw]x6 [item=date plumed headdress]x1 [item=date plumed mantle]x1 [item=firebreather cape]x1 [item=Blooming woodguard]x2 [item=blooming woodwing]x1 [item=blooming woodtreads]x2 [item=sparkling emerald head bow]x1 [item=sparkling emerald neck bow]x2 [item=bubbly bisque bustle]x1 [item=bubbly bisque spats]x1 [item=bubbly bisque gloves]x1[/quote]
@DragonWarrior333
@kyrin18

Hello, I’d like to sign up... er, be a part of this... participate... do the thing—uh... count me in?

I’d—um, like to collect at least one egg from each element, and five nocturne eggs... and as many NoTN chests, returning and (potential) newly released items too.

... An eliminate stone, apparel (especially cleavers), more battle stones, and any familiars I do not have yet (by then) are also things I’d like...

And share (some of) my loot with my sister @Wanhope (who should check out this thread for her first NoTN, too)

(I think that’s everything?)
“Eggs found” wrote:
Total of eggs found: 23 / ???
Nocturne eggs found: 15 / ???

Types of elemental eggs found: 8 / 11
Unhatched Fire Egg x2 Unhatched Nature Egg x1 Unhatched Water Egg x1 Unhatched Wind Egg x1 Unhatched Light Egg x1 Unhatched Plague Egg x1 Unhatched Shadow Egg x1 Unhatched Ice Egg x1
“Chests and Specialty found” wrote:
NoTN Chests found: 235ish / ???

Primary Gene: Python x4 Secondary Gene: Morph x5 Remove Gene: Primary x1 Vista: Woodland Path x1 Vista: Training Fields x1 Vista: Training Fields II x6 Vista: Sandswept Delta x1

Tertiary Gene: Smirch x4 Breed Change: Nocturne x1 Vista: Conjurer's Hat x4 Vista: Gossamer Flame x3 Vista: Jester x5 Vista: Spectral Shroud x1
“Familiars found” wrote:
NoTN familiars:
Snarling Mimic x2 Jawlocker x1 Animated Statue x1 Living Sculpture x2 Magic Mirror x2 Ensorcelled Volume x1 Spellbound Tome x3 Painted Marionette x2 Wooden Marionette x2 Unlikely Alliance x2 Opposing Forces x1 Crystal Carrier x2 Orbiting Spirit x2 Axe Mimic x2 Crooked Hatchet x3 Ball-Jointed Bogsneak x2 Bogsneak Puppet x1 Smoldering Sconce x4 Calculating Candelabra x1 Enchanted Armaments x1 Veiled Vision x3 Serpentine Lamp x2 Vulpine Lamp x1 Animated Armor x2 Spirit Armor x1 Curious Kettle x4 Colubrid Column x2 Serthis Support x1 Inquisitive Shroud x6 Valorous Cape x2 Poltergeist Pile x5 Transmuted Treasure x4 Antique Chair x4 Spidered Seat x3 Time Devourer x3 Tricky Telescope x4 Mischievous Magnifier x3 Blooming Hedgehide x3 Overwatered Seedling x3 Ghosthost Viola x3 Dirge Fiddlefiend x7 Pinpush Mirror Doll x10 Four-Eyed Phylactery x5 Scroll Stealer x3 Kyorinrin x2

Normal familiars:
Daydream Puffer Flamescale Lancer Roundhorn Rager Woodland Turkey Dwarf Truffle Blueband Duelist Umberhorn Qiriq Wintermane Bowman Terra Tortoise Dryad Bluefin Charger Baku Dreameater Roving Lionsnake Falconclaw Warrior King Quillrunner Raptorik Herder Raptorik Wanderer Heckling Hydrena Unburdened Billy Smoke Gyre Searing Jackalope Banded Owlcat Crowned Bonepriest Spotted Faun Buttercup Strangler Flora Cerdae Petalmane Floron Aspen Gall Dryad Fenfisher Flattail Chillriver Bucktooth Dreadram Flamescale Spearman
Duplicates: at least 100 (total)
“Apparel found” wrote:
NoTN apparel:
Conjurer's Cobwebs x1 Conjurer's Herb Pouch x1 Conjurer's Staff x1 Ghost Flame Candles 1x Ghost Flame Cloak x1 Ghost Flame Collar x1 Ghost Flame Headpiece x1 Ghost Flame Tail Jewel x1 Jolly Jester's Cap x2 Jolly Jester's Gloves x1 Jolly Jester's Collar x1 Jolly Jester's Cape x3 Jolly Jester's Tail Bell x1 Jolly Jester's Wing Cover x2 Jolly Jester's Stockings x1 Haunting Amber Ghastcrown x2 Haunting Amber Pendants x6 Haunting Amber Grasp x3 Haunting Amber Forejewels x1 Haunting Amber Taildecor x6 Haunting Amber Clawrings x6 Haunting Amber Nightshroud x7

Normal apparel:
Dented Iron Boots x7 Dented Iron Gauntlets x7 Crown of Bones x1 Blushing Pink Rose x1 Heatherbed Lily x2 Forest Green Tail Wrap x8 Forest Green Wing Wraps x12 Bloodscale Chest Guard x1 Teardrop Chroma Armlet x1 Veteran's Shoulder Scars x1 Green Lace Collar x2 Green Lace Wristlet x6 Green Lace Anklet x6 Green Lace Waist Frill x4 Green Lace Tail Ornament x2 Green Lace Ribbons x3 Green-Edged Claw x6 Date Plumed Headdress x1 Date Plumed Mantle x1 Firebreather Cape x1 Blooming Woodguard x2 Blooming Woodwing x1 Blooming Woodtreads x2 Sparkling Emerald Head Bow x1 Sparkling Emerald Neck Bow x2 Bubbly Bisque Bustle x1 Bubbly Bisque Spats x1 Bubbly Bisque Gloves x1
@Penthief Glad your joining us! :D
@Penthief Glad your joining us! :D
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Joeydragonz @Penthief You've been added! Would you like to make a new post for your egg goals/progress, or would you rather edit your existing comment?
@Joeydragonz @Penthief You've been added! Would you like to make a new post for your egg goals/progress, or would you rather edit your existing comment?
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333

I think I’ll edit my existing post, if that’s alright?
@DragonWarrior333

I think I’ll edit my existing post, if that’s alright?
@Penthief Sounds good! I'll link that on the original post then ^^
@Penthief Sounds good! I'll link that on the original post then ^^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21