Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pink] The Bachelor- FIN *Audition now!*
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@Chloecat194 he's grown on me since I've figured out his personality, that's for sure! Even if he's not chosen as the next season's Bachelor, I was saying to @Mitrasunshine that he could be the new therapist.
Quote:
"What can you do to look into your own heart and woo your lady fair?"

"Is this acting like a knight, or like a coward?"

"Chivalry is not dead!"

Mitra. Omg.
@Chloecat194 he's grown on me since I've figured out his personality, that's for sure! Even if he's not chosen as the next season's Bachelor, I was saying to @Mitrasunshine that he could be the new therapist.
Quote:
"What can you do to look into your own heart and woo your lady fair?"

"Is this acting like a knight, or like a coward?"

"Chivalry is not dead!"

Mitra. Omg.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir
If I knew how to write a character like that, I would put him and d'Eon together as fun sparring pals. D'Eon is a loyal knight to my dragon Marie, and while they probably don't talk like Mouric, they'd totally be down for a few sparring matches. It's so hard for them to find opponents who uphold any sort of chivalry anymore.

Also, that little quote box gave me a chuckle. I needed something like that after how much homework I had to do today.
@Jaspernoir
If I knew how to write a character like that, I would put him and d'Eon together as fun sparring pals. D'Eon is a loyal knight to my dragon Marie, and while they probably don't talk like Mouric, they'd totally be down for a few sparring matches. It's so hard for them to find opponents who uphold any sort of chivalry anymore.

Also, that little quote box gave me a chuckle. I needed something like that after how much homework I had to do today.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@Chloecat194 d'Eon is wonderful!!
He and Sir Mouric would totally be muskateers together.

I hope you get some good rest!
@Chloecat194 d'Eon is wonderful!!
He and Sir Mouric would totally be muskateers together.

I hope you get some good rest!

The Melting Pot
@Jaspernoir
I mean, it's just mental resting for now. I'm just going to be mindlessly grinding fest things in the Scorched Forest until I need to go to bed now.

Thanks for the compliment! I hope that one day they update and release more of those hats (specifically a blue one) one day, but for now I have to work with what I have. I would totally pay some amount of treasure just to see him and Mouric meet. Heck, in the next season (if you do one), if you don't want to use your own dragons to run the show, I will totally throw Marie, d'Eon, and Sanson at you.
@Jaspernoir
I mean, it's just mental resting for now. I'm just going to be mindlessly grinding fest things in the Scorched Forest until I need to go to bed now.

Thanks for the compliment! I hope that one day they update and release more of those hats (specifically a blue one) one day, but for now I have to work with what I have. I would totally pay some amount of treasure just to see him and Mouric meet. Heck, in the next season (if you do one), if you don't want to use your own dragons to run the show, I will totally throw Marie, d'Eon, and Sanson at you.
And I'd throw literally all my dragons at you because yes
And I'd throw literally all my dragons at you because yes
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@Chloecat194 oof good luck in the scorched forest :|

and haha thanks! I'm not sure if Rubix will be the host again or someone else - his pay will have to increase because he's got ideas of what's going on, the little weird coatl's gonna want workman's comp or something ....

@Mitrasunshine yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
@Chloecat194 oof good luck in the scorched forest :|

and haha thanks! I'm not sure if Rubix will be the host again or someone else - his pay will have to increase because he's got ideas of what's going on, the little weird coatl's gonna want workman's comp or something ....

@Mitrasunshine yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

The Melting Pot
@Jaspernoir
I'll do my best! I'm afraid I may have used all my luck up already though, because I got an Eliminate within like ten minutes and Ozy needed it, so I couldn't just sell it then and there. Maybe I'll get an egg or something though!

Marie could pay Rubix. She literally has magic that creates diamonds, and is a (former) queen on top of that. Also, she's a sucker for these types of shows and is literally the nicest dragon you'll ever meet.
@Jaspernoir
I'll do my best! I'm afraid I may have used all my luck up already though, because I got an Eliminate within like ten minutes and Ozy needed it, so I couldn't just sell it then and there. Maybe I'll get an egg or something though!

Marie could pay Rubix. She literally has magic that creates diamonds, and is a (former) queen on top of that. Also, she's a sucker for these types of shows and is literally the nicest dragon you'll ever meet.
@Chloecat194 why rubix again if we can has... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40547193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405472/40547193_350.png[/img] [/url] ...Turt?
@Chloecat194 why rubix again if we can has...

40547193_350.png

...Turt?
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@MitraSunshine
I mean, if Jasper is okay with it, Turt looks like he'll be a hilarious new addition. It all comes down to what she wants in the end though.
@MitraSunshine
I mean, if Jasper is okay with it, Turt looks like he'll be a hilarious new addition. It all comes down to what she wants in the end though.
@Chloecat194 she loves Turt. Turt is best boi. Even if he isn't host next season he'll be giving his opinion every episode anyways lol.
@Chloecat194 she loves Turt. Turt is best boi. Even if he isn't host next season he'll be giving his opinion every episode anyways lol.
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16