Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | paperclips for clothes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ObsidianMage @SakuraDryad @Puggles @EmeraldJubilee

I've decided on working towards items to make baldwin mats then use the mats to make something (namly a skink skin.). I figure as long as all the money, and ingredients come from here it is okay.

so minor inventory updates

I've decided on working towards items to make baldwin mats then use the mats to make something (namly a skink skin.). I figure as long as all the money, and ingredients come from here it is okay.

so minor inventory updates
tumblr_ndyxlfQhA21tfzajgo1_r1_250.png

minor inventory updates, I think i'll only ping when major changes happen from now on, or like cool trades happen

minor inventory updates, I think i'll only ping when major changes happen from now on, or like cool trades happen

a few updates
the skink gene has just been put on to brew,

also I have been exporting my tattered paper to outside services for transmuting, so it seemed more like trading. (I think I will keep doing this trend, and then just creating stuff in my cauldron when I have traded for all the ingredients) I currently have 30 out with the condition they keep all green ooze, and 6 out for 500t each (it came out of the money I had earned here) I haven't listed this in the inventory in case something never comes back.

after the skink gene is done I will sell it then buy the last two pieces I need for this outfit then start the next, (the next is alot easier. but the one after that one is super hard)

a few updates
the skink gene has just been put on to brew,

also I have been exporting my tattered paper to outside services for transmuting, so it seemed more like trading. (I think I will keep doing this trend, and then just creating stuff in my cauldron when I have traded for all the ingredients) I currently have 30 out with the condition they keep all green ooze, and 6 out for 500t each (it came out of the money I had earned here) I haven't listed this in the inventory in case something never comes back.

after the skink gene is done I will sell it then buy the last two pieces I need for this outfit then start the next, (the next is alot easier. but the one after that one is super hard)

Dappest outfit is complete! Now on to the much easier Dap's I already put out a few feelers trying to trade for the items . lets hope it works

Dappest outfit is complete! Now on to the much easier Dap's I already put out a few feelers trying to trade for the items . lets hope it works
Neat! Good luck with the next few outfits!
Neat! Good luck with the next few outfits!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
dap is already done moving on to celestial who is a alot harder I only need two items, but one is 350 gems
dap is already done moving on to celestial who is a alot harder I only need two items, but one is 350 gems
@mon1496
Great news! I wish you luck with getting gems.

You’ve inspired me! I’ve started a paperclip challenge as well. :)
@mon1496
Great news! I wish you luck with getting gems.

You’ve inspired me! I’ve started a paperclip challenge as well. :)
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage I looked into it it looks cool! ( I would recommend after a few trades try to consolidate up. i find it easier to trade a few large items, them many small
@ObsidianMage I looked into it it looks cool! ( I would recommend after a few trades try to consolidate up. i find it easier to trade a few large items, them many small

invenory update trying to turn that skin to 95k (it's only worth 22k will need to slowly trade up) weeeee then i'll make the gene then i;ll barter that gene up to get the coat

invenory update trying to turn that skin to 95k (it's only worth 22k will need to slowly trade up) weeeee then i'll make the gene then i;ll barter that gene up to get the coat

an older friend of mine just gave me the money for the skin overpayed so I could make the gene now to trade the gene up

an older friend of mine just gave me the money for the skin overpayed so I could make the gene now to trade the gene up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9