Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Scavenger Hunt!
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 195 196
[size=4]Hello scavenger hunters! We have a new venue ready to farm, which means a new item to hunt. I decided the goal for the Silk-Strewn Wreckage will be the scene drop! I have updated the spreadsheet and will sort out the pictures later. Good luck! [item=Scene: Silk-Strewn Wreckage] Edit: everything is updated.
Hello scavenger hunters!

We have a new venue ready to farm, which means a new item to hunt. I decided the goal for the Silk-Strewn Wreckage will be the scene drop! I have updated the spreadsheet and will sort out the pictures later. Good luck!

Scene: Silk-Strewn Wreckage

Edit: everything is updated.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
[b]Silk-Strewn Wreckage[/b] Date Started: Sept 6, 2023 Date Finished: Sept 30, 2023 Notable Loot [item= blue hamble]x3[item= fire grub swarm]x4[item= secondary gene: marlin (sandsurge)][item= mana bolt]x2[item= hornworm viperpillar]x2[item= anticipate]x3[item= nebula starsilk sleeves][item= primary gene: candycane (banescale)][item= rock slash]x2[item= striped crecko][item= velvet buttersnake]x2[item= charged might fragment]x2[item= scarlet hamble][item= vial of hypnotic sight]x2[item= natural might fragment][item= shred]x2[item= earthen might fragment][item= concentration][item= midnight lantern]x2[item= contuse]x3[item= sap]x2[item= plantation pincher][item= mith loremaster]x2[item= jungle slash][item= harvest hardshell]x3[item= dark acuity fragment]x2[item= sunset buttersnake]x2[item= primary gene: sailfish (sandsurge)][item= scene: drakeharvest][item= secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)][item= primary gene: python][item= boulder bolt][item= magical might fragment][item= mith spellstealer][item= watchful viperpillar][item= enamor]x2[item= fossilize]x2[item= shining acuity fragment]x3[item= flighted molecricket][item= bright bolt]x2[item= might fragment][item= zephyr might fragment][item= diseased acuity fragment][item= shy bagwitch][item= gust slash][item= acuity fragment][item= earthen acuity fragment][item= colony killer][item= secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)][item= shining might fragment] [b]Goal[/b] [item= scene: silk-strewn wreckage]
Silk-Strewn Wreckage

Date Started: Sept 6, 2023
Date Finished: Sept 30, 2023

Notable Loot
Blue Hamble x3 Fire Grub Swarm x4 Mana Bolt x2 Hornworm Viperpillar x2 Anticipate x3 Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Rock Slash x2 Striped Crecko Velvet Buttersnake x2 Charged Might Fragment x2 Scarlet Hamble Vial of Hypnotic Sight x2 Natural Might Fragment Shred x2 Earthen Might Fragment Concentration Midnight Lantern x2 Contuse x3 Sap x2 Plantation Pincher Mith Loremaster x2 Jungle Slash Harvest Hardshell x3 Dark Acuity Fragment x2 Sunset Buttersnake x2 Scene: Drakeharvest Primary Gene: Python Boulder Bolt Magical Might Fragment Mith Spellstealer Watchful Viperpillar Enamor x2 Fossilize x2 Shining Acuity Fragment x3 Flighted Molecricket Bright Bolt x2 Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Shy Bagwitch Gust Slash Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Colony Killer Shining Might Fragment

Goal
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Well, that was certainly the quickest completed hunt I've done so far in this challenge. I spent 15 minutes in the coli just to check out the new venue this morning, and did not even know which item I was really hunting for. When the scene dropped, I screenshotted just in case it ended up being that one. I did not even get a single gene, battle item, apparel or familiar in this venue before the scene dropped. Well, even though the venue is "completed", I guess I'll go back for some more goodies:) [img]https://i.imgur.com/z9pu09C.png[/img] [quote=Silk-Strewn Wreckage] [center][item=Scene: Silk-Strewn Wreckage] completed: [b]06.09.23[/b] [/center] notable drops:[/quote] [color=Blue][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/141#post_43608811]OP[/url][/color]
Well, that was certainly the quickest completed hunt I've done so far in this challenge. I spent 15 minutes in the coli just to check out the new venue this morning, and did not even know which item I was really hunting for. When the scene dropped, I screenshotted just in case it ended up being that one. I did not even get a single gene, battle item, apparel or familiar in this venue before the scene dropped. Well, even though the venue is "completed", I guess I'll go back for some more goodies:)

z9pu09C.png
Silk-Strewn Wreckage wrote:
completed: 06.09.23
notable drops:

OP
New venue! [center][b][size=5][x] Silk-Strewn Wreckage[/size][/b][/center] [b]9/05/2023[/b] This may be the fastest I've ever completed a new venue. Got the item before the scavenger hunt was even updated. [item=brown birdskull armband][item=teardrop citrine necklace][item=emerald aviator gloves][item=nebula starsilk earrings][item=midnight lantern][item=tertiary gene: flecks][item=secondary gene: marlin (sandsurge)][item=primary gene: sailfish (sandsurge)][item=scene: silk-strewn wreckage][item=unhatched arcane egg] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/4#post_33290809]Link to main post[/url]
New venue!
[x] Silk-Strewn Wreckage
9/05/2023
This may be the fastest I've ever completed a new venue. Got the item before the scavenger hunt was even updated.
Brown Birdskull Armband Teardrop Citrine Necklace Emerald Aviator Gloves Nebula Starsilk Earrings Midnight Lantern Tertiary Gene: Flecks Scene: Silk-Strewn Wreckage Unhatched Arcane Egg

Link to main post
nInTqKu.png
I got mine as well, though it wasn't super fast. Maybe 3 hours or something. Anyway, there are plenty of hard targets in the Scavenger hunt and we didn't have a scene goal yet since they are relatively 'new' drops. I mean, considering the previous new venue was almost 3,5 years ago. That's why I picked it. :)
I got mine as well, though it wasn't super fast. Maybe 3 hours or something. Anyway, there are plenty of hard targets in the Scavenger hunt and we didn't have a scene goal yet since they are relatively 'new' drops. I mean, considering the previous new venue was almost 3,5 years ago. That's why I picked it. :)
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta yeah I am honestly quite happy with not having another very hard target added to this arduous and longwinded (but fun) task, haha. I started three and a half years ago and I'm not even halfway :')
@Louretta yeah I am honestly quite happy with not having another very hard target added to this arduous and longwinded (but fun) task, haha. I started three and a half years ago and I'm not even halfway :')
Already done with the new Venue, too.
Still not getting the plush from Sandswept Delta (its been years!!! why can't i get it!!)
:/
Already done with the new Venue, too.
Still not getting the plush from Sandswept Delta (its been years!!! why can't i get it!!)
:/

lyHNu6v.png
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
FINALLY [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/660187139610247230/1153840527104540743/image.png[/img]
FINALLY
image.png
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000 wooohoo, congratulations!! How long has it been?
@Zeco5000 wooohoo, congratulations!! How long has it been?
@mymbleth since last year T-T
@mymbleth since last year T-T
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 195 196