Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Familiars: Get Them All! Quest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
[center][b]Newest familiars: (21.05) [item=Mock Firebird][item=Princess Petal Gecko][item=Scarlet Serpenta][item=Spinel Vulstal][item=Tourmaline Vulstal] [/b][/center]
Newest familiars:
(21.05)
Mock Firebird Princess Petal Gecko Scarlet Serpenta Spinel Vulstal Tourmaline Vulstal
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
[center][b]Newest familiars: (22.05)[/b] [item=Maren Defender][item=Peacock Firebird][item=Silver Kitsune][item=Heckling Hydrena] [item=Time Devourer][item=Maned Cerdae][item=Overwatered Seedling][item=River Muck] [item=Masked Phantom][item=Creeping Tendril][item=Goliath Mountain Beetle][item=Chillriver Bucktooth] [item=Mossy Beetleboar][item=Undergrowth Shovelsnout] [/center]
Newest familiars:
(22.05)

Maren Defender Peacock Firebird Silver Kitsune Heckling Hydrena
Time Devourer Maned Cerdae Overwatered Seedling River Muck
Masked Phantom Creeping Tendril Goliath Mountain Beetle Chillriver Bucktooth
Mossy Beetleboar Undergrowth Shovelsnout
675.png

[center][b]Newest familiars: (23.05)[/b] [item=Painted Marionette][item=Snarling Mimic][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Red-Breasted Hainu] [item=Flora Cerdae][item=Fungi Sage][item=Grove Piper][item=Myosotis Fox] [item=Spotted Faun][item=Sunbeam Dryad][item=White Rot Deer][item=Wood Ear Deer] [item=Moonlight Fungi][item=Ghosthost Viola][item=Goldfin River Flight][item=Granite Thresher] [item=Tradewinds Gull][item=Vivid Wavehopper][item=Waveswell Sorcerer][item=Four-Eyed Phylactery] [item=Opposing Forces][item=Magma Runner] I bought some familiars that cost less than 10kt in AH, so I can focus more on getting the rare ones~ [/center]
Newest familiars:
(23.05)

Painted Marionette Snarling Mimic Ensorcelled Volume Red-Breasted Hainu
Flora Cerdae Fungi Sage Grove Piper Myosotis Fox
Spotted Faun Sunbeam Dryad White Rot Deer Wood Ear Deer
Moonlight Fungi Ghosthost Viola Goldfin River Flight Granite Thresher
Tradewinds Gull Vivid Wavehopper Waveswell Sorcerer Four-Eyed Phylactery
Opposing Forces Magma Runner

I bought some familiars that cost less than 10kt in AH, so I can focus more on getting the rare ones~
675.png

[center][b]Newest familiars: (26.05)[/b] [item=Ichor Nymph][item=gladegift ambassador][item=Witherbough Warlock][item=Torrent Tricktail][item=Rainbowfeather Thief] [/center]
Newest familiars:
(26.05)

Ichor Nymph Gladegift Ambassador Witherbough Warlock Torrent Tricktail Rainbowfeather Thief
675.png

[center][b]Newest familiars: (28.05)[/b] [item=Mistyhollow Agent][/center]
Newest familiars:
(28.05)

Mistyhollow Agent
675.png

[center][b]Newest familiars: (03.06)[/b] [item=Roving Lionsnake][item=Quillrunner][/center]
Newest familiars:
(03.06)

Roving Lionsnake Quillrunner
675.png

[center][b]Newest familiars: (03.06) [item=Plainstrider Bard][item=Starry Ampelope][/b][/center]
Newest familiars:
(03.06)

Plainstrider Bard Starry Ampelope
675.png

@Igneriss

Hi! I'm also trying to collect all the familiars. Unfortunately, I don't have a specific list of my duplicates, but the list that I'm still looking for is here: Gemma.

I'd be happy to trade similar value fams (or items for Swipp/Baldwin) with you if you have any duplicates of those. I'm also able to brew anything you like if you have the items required.
@Igneriss

Hi! I'm also trying to collect all the familiars. Unfortunately, I don't have a specific list of my duplicates, but the list that I'm still looking for is here: Gemma.

I'd be happy to trade similar value fams (or items for Swipp/Baldwin) with you if you have any duplicates of those. I'm also able to brew anything you like if you have the items required.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia
Hi Goldia, good luck on your quest! : D I'll take a look if I have any familiars that you're missing and send you a CR if I find some ( : But your collection is pretty impressive!

EDIT: I managed to find one that you don't have already~ I started a two-ways CR in case you have any doubles of what I'm missing, but if you don't, just put whatever there, it's okay ( :
@Goldia
Hi Goldia, good luck on your quest! : D I'll take a look if I have any familiars that you're missing and send you a CR if I find some ( : But your collection is pretty impressive!

EDIT: I managed to find one that you don't have already~ I started a two-ways CR in case you have any doubles of what I'm missing, but if you don't, just put whatever there, it's okay ( :
675.png

oooh, a good one too, thanks! Will send over some fams of similar value

Yeah, it's starting to get harder now - don't ask how much I've spent on them in the last few months!
oooh, a good one too, thanks! Will send over some fams of similar value

Yeah, it's starting to get harder now - don't ask how much I've spent on them in the last few months!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17