Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Wishlist (Sunchasers)
1 2 3 4 5 6
I added a couple of other dragons' wishlists. I think at the end of the month I'll see what's left over after the Joxbox and maaaybe the Baldwin skins and hit 200k, perhaps? For the ones who are only looking for a few pieces.

I made the mistake of looking at someone else's amazing Silver the Hedgehog fandragon and may have stolen a few ideas, hence the claw brewing, hee hee hee.

I swear at the end of this Light Sprite business I'm having a free month in celebration to spoil everyone waiting for breed changes... ahem.

More importantly, I've cleared 65% there! It's coming closer!
I added a couple of other dragons' wishlists. I think at the end of the month I'll see what's left over after the Joxbox and maaaybe the Baldwin skins and hit 200k, perhaps? For the ones who are only looking for a few pieces.

I made the mistake of looking at someone else's amazing Silver the Hedgehog fandragon and may have stolen a few ideas, hence the claw brewing, hee hee hee.

I swear at the end of this Light Sprite business I'm having a free month in celebration to spoil everyone waiting for breed changes... ahem.

More importantly, I've cleared 65% there! It's coming closer!
jtgoRWq.png
Have finished cleaning out Food and Materials.

Next up is apparel! I will also use this opportunity to take stock of how many Elemental Sashes I have. I think I want five spare of each. So!
Have finished cleaning out Food and Materials.

Next up is apparel! I will also use this opportunity to take stock of how many Elemental Sashes I have. I think I want five spare of each. So!
jtgoRWq.png
Woe and alas, no Joxbox for me this month. Ah well!

I bought a new dragon for Project Hilda with an even tighter range, and Mezkel the Mother of 100 Hatchlings has a new beau. I think I'll stalk the MP for a few wishlisted minor items...

Clearing out the apparel is slowly accumulating gems. I had heard tales of people buying Baldwin fodder for 3-4 G but disbelieved! Until now!
Woe and alas, no Joxbox for me this month. Ah well!

I bought a new dragon for Project Hilda with an even tighter range, and Mezkel the Mother of 100 Hatchlings has a new beau. I think I'll stalk the MP for a few wishlisted minor items...

Clearing out the apparel is slowly accumulating gems. I had heard tales of people buying Baldwin fodder for 3-4 G but disbelieved! Until now!
jtgoRWq.png
A VERY generous doner today means I only have the vistas left to get from the 2016 Night of the Nocturne, the Jolly Jester's Motley is one step closer to completion, and I only have two familiars missing from 2017 NotN! They also dropped off a bunch of fish for my hungry hungry Coatls and Ridgebacks, how kind!

AND.

I have cleared 30KG! Which means I'm over 70% there!

So close! That Light Sprite will be mine!
A VERY generous doner today means I only have the vistas left to get from the 2016 Night of the Nocturne, the Jolly Jester's Motley is one step closer to completion, and I only have two familiars missing from 2017 NotN! They also dropped off a bunch of fish for my hungry hungry Coatls and Ridgebacks, how kind!

AND.

I have cleared 30KG! Which means I'm over 70% there!

So close! That Light Sprite will be mine!
jtgoRWq.png
Happy Wavecrest!

Did you know Water Flight was my second choice when I first joined? It's true! Lots of great skins this year and I love the apparel. Let's hope Tidepappy comes home soon...!
Happy Wavecrest!

Did you know Water Flight was my second choice when I first joined? It's true! Lots of great skins this year and I love the apparel. Let's hope Tidepappy comes home soon...!
jtgoRWq.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38384697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383847/38384697_350.png[/img] [/url] I rescued a dragon during Earth vs. Nature (I allow myself one rescue every big push) and have been trying to find her a mate. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41146292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411463/41146292_350.png[/img] [/url] Well. Well! Eh, he was 7G which seems to be fodder price (I usually buy fodder in treasure). He can be my rescue from Arcane vs. Plague!

38384697_350.png

I rescued a dragon during Earth vs. Nature (I allow myself one rescue every big push) and have been trying to find her a mate.

41146292_350.png

Well. Well!

Eh, he was 7G which seems to be fodder price (I usually buy fodder in treasure). He can be my rescue from Arcane vs. Plague!
jtgoRWq.png
Project Hoard Liquidation has power-washed the apparel clean out of my hoard! Only festival and some cycled out extra apparel remains in my vault.

Onto the familiar reorganization! That gem count is creeping higher and higher! Come to me soon, little Sprite!
Project Hoard Liquidation has power-washed the apparel clean out of my hoard! Only festival and some cycled out extra apparel remains in my vault.

Onto the familiar reorganization! That gem count is creeping higher and higher! Come to me soon, little Sprite!
jtgoRWq.png
I have passed 40,000G and 90% to the LAH Sprite.

That Light Sprite is so close I can taste it... we may have it by the end of the month or within the first couple weeks of May!

COME TO ME. COME HERE!
I have passed 40,000G and 90% to the LAH Sprite.

That Light Sprite is so close I can taste it... we may have it by the end of the month or within the first couple weeks of May!

COME TO ME. COME HERE!
jtgoRWq.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6917465] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69175/6917465_350.png[/img] [/url] Success. More tomorrow, after I get up. But. Success. SUCCESS!!!!

6917465_350.png

Success.

More tomorrow, after I get up.

But. Success.

SUCCESS!!!!
jtgoRWq.png
Final April 2018 stats: SUCCESS!!!

Holy moly, I did it. It only took selling almost everything not irreplaceable from playing the site for four years and change.

Now that I got that Light Sprite, I'm going to take a break from intensive saving to focus on getting some nice things from the rest of the wishlist. So stoked!! More details about the current focus in the lead post.

And here are the spending stats for April 2018, sans Sprite!

199,721/200,000T, 397/0G
PROJECT SWAMPERT: Shuyueyu: 5,000
PROJECT EMON: Malus: 10,000
PROJECT EMON: Phaedra: 90G
ALPHABET LEGACY GEN ONE: Larae: 5,000
FATHER OF 100 HATCHLINGS: Maura: 5,000
MOTHER OF 100 HATCHLINGS: Istamad: 10,000
Dragon Reviews: 15,000
PROJECT NEO METAL: Nest rental: 10,000
PROJECT SWAMPERT: Nest rental: 10,000
Lakelight Weaver: 2,000
PROJECT NEO METAL: "Buru": 15,432
Patina Pangolin: 2,000
Unnamed 6-digit: 300G
PROJECT NEO METAL: Nest rental tip 10,000
PROJECT HILDA: Nest rental: 3,500
Glowing Blue Clawtips: 1,000
Glowing Green Clawtips: 1,000
ALPHABET LEGACY: Quiso: 6,000
PROJECT HILDA: Arnie: 20,000
MOTHER OF 100 HATCHLINGS: Shibuichi: 19,000
Pathfinder's Quiver: 2,950
Pink Highnoon Hank: 3,400
Navy Aviator Satchel: 4,399
Skin: Mandarinfish Fins: 7,500
Accent: DeepSea Dweller: 7,500
Darvena: 7G
PROJECT EMON: Nest Rental: 5,000
ALPHABET LEGACY GEN 1: Meaghan: 4,040
Final April 2018 stats: SUCCESS!!!

Holy moly, I did it. It only took selling almost everything not irreplaceable from playing the site for four years and change.

Now that I got that Light Sprite, I'm going to take a break from intensive saving to focus on getting some nice things from the rest of the wishlist. So stoked!! More details about the current focus in the lead post.

And here are the spending stats for April 2018, sans Sprite!

199,721/200,000T, 397/0G
PROJECT SWAMPERT: Shuyueyu: 5,000
PROJECT EMON: Malus: 10,000
PROJECT EMON: Phaedra: 90G
ALPHABET LEGACY GEN ONE: Larae: 5,000
FATHER OF 100 HATCHLINGS: Maura: 5,000
MOTHER OF 100 HATCHLINGS: Istamad: 10,000
Dragon Reviews: 15,000
PROJECT NEO METAL: Nest rental: 10,000
PROJECT SWAMPERT: Nest rental: 10,000
Lakelight Weaver: 2,000
PROJECT NEO METAL: "Buru": 15,432