1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey question what the heck happened to Akirbeak prices not cool man
Hey question what the heck happened to Akirbeak prices not cool man
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
So as an update, someone was kind enough to sell me an Akirbeak for 8.5kg so I got that, and just now someone else sent one of the gem familiars I was missing ;;;; Bless these folks honestly may RNG be in their favor

In chest related news, all week will be randomly dropping gilded and iron chests so I'll just wait until the dust from that settles before updating my totals again :P
So as an update, someone was kind enough to sell me an Akirbeak for 8.5kg so I got that, and just now someone else sent one of the gem familiars I was missing ;;;; Bless these folks honestly may RNG be in their favor

In chest related news, all week will be randomly dropping gilded and iron chests so I'll just wait until the dust from that settles before updating my totals again :P
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
So this week has provided 17 rusted, 20 iron, and 51 gilded chests! Plus tons of coli packs lol
So this week has provided 17 rusted, 20 iron, and 51 gilded chests! Plus tons of coli packs lol
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
Oh hey! I’m doing something like this too! May I be pinged when you do your opening? ^-^
Oh hey! I’m doing something like this too! May I be pinged when you do your opening? ^-^
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Removed one Spines since I exalted another perma lol

@ObsidianMage Of course~
Removed one Spines since I exalted another perma lol

@ObsidianMage Of course~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
Phew. Gained almost 300 more coli/gathering packs in a two week time frame. Pedal to the metal and full steam ahead~
Phew. Gained almost 300 more coli/gathering packs in a two week time frame. Pedal to the metal and full steam ahead~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
I did a recount of genes I needed after I exalted around 20 permas a few weeks ago and. Phew it really chopped that number for needed genes down lol
I did a recount of genes I needed after I exalted around 20 permas a few weeks ago and. Phew it really chopped that number for needed genes down lol
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
HEYYYY Guess who's buying all the genes he needs this week when it's all discounted? This guy.
HEYYYY Guess who's buying all the genes he needs this week when it's all discounted? This guy.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
-SLAM DUNKS GENES INTO MY VAULT- DONE. GOT EM ALL. Ready for next week B)
-SLAM DUNKS GENES INTO MY VAULT- DONE. GOT EM ALL. Ready for next week B)
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
Beep beep I'm pretty sure I've got all the chests I'm gonna get so final total is on the front page now~
Beep beep I'm pretty sure I've got all the chests I'm gonna get so final total is on the front page now~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7