Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Shadecursed Subspecies Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@serron

Wow the curse got you good! Did you want to adopt the male Shadecursed Guardian that's available, or were you just wanting the play the challenge? I do have another nest hatching June 3rd for the founding pair, or both pairs are hatching on July 2nd if you would like a ping?
@serron

Wow the curse got you good! Did you want to adopt the male Shadecursed Guardian that's available, or were you just wanting the play the challenge? I do have another nest hatching June 3rd for the founding pair, or both pairs are hatching on July 2nd if you would like a ping?
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@Shaetil yeah, and it was my first roll too, haha. Oh well, I guess that's what makes it a challenge! :D
If I am allowed to choose, I was hoping for a female guardian or male imp (especially the imp!), and I'm willing to wait however long it takes :)
@Shaetil yeah, and it was my first roll too, haha. Oh well, I guess that's what makes it a challenge! :D
If I am allowed to choose, I was hoping for a female guardian or male imp (especially the imp!), and I'm willing to wait however long it takes :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@serron

Sounds good! I'll add you to the pinglist then!
@serron

Sounds good! I'll add you to the pinglist then!
*Bushes rustle behind you*
*Bushes rustle behind you*
@Shaetil just to give you an update since mine was rather long-my nests still haven't been touched in 23 days! Only 7 days left until the requirement is fulfilled! :D
@Shaetil just to give you an update since mine was rather long-my nests still haven't been touched in 23 days! Only 7 days left until the requirement is fulfilled! :D
@serron Oh man I can imagine how tough that was with the Ancient breed release too! Way to go! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@serron Oh man I can imagine how tough that was with the Ancient breed release too! Way to go!
@Shaetil WOOHOO! I get to hatch all my nests now! That was rough, but totally worth it just for the challenge!
@Shaetil WOOHOO! I get to hatch all my nests now! That was rough, but totally worth it just for the challenge!
@serron Can I take on this boy? [emoji=spiral confused size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48726636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487267/48726636_350.png[/img] [/url]
@serron

Can I take on this boy?

48726636_350.png
@MoonlitCacti I think you meant to ping @Shaetil! They're the owner of the dragons/creator of this challenge! :)
@MoonlitCacti I think you meant to ping @Shaetil! They're the owner of the dragons/creator of this challenge! :)
@MoonlitCacti

Hoi! :3 Are you participating in the challenge? I will be more than happy to send that boy over!
OR if you wanna wait a few days I have two more nests hatching July 2nd for the eclipse! I must warn you though, not every dragon hatched from the Shadecursed pairs meets the subspecies criteria and I exalt them right away when that happens. Usually I get at least one Shadecursed each nest but I have had times where all the babies had to be exalted.
@MoonlitCacti

Hoi! :3 Are you participating in the challenge? I will be more than happy to send that boy over!
OR if you wanna wait a few days I have two more nests hatching July 2nd for the eclipse! I must warn you though, not every dragon hatched from the Shadecursed pairs meets the subspecies criteria and I exalt them right away when that happens. Usually I get at least one Shadecursed each nest but I have had times where all the babies had to be exalted.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9