Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Path of the Chosen
1 2 3 4 5
@FloatingInSpace i'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
@FloatingInSpace i'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
tumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gifblush1.giftumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gif
@ghostpastry

Added!
@ghostpastry

Added!
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace Would it be possible to have the daily clue on the first page of the thread?
@FloatingInSpace Would it be possible to have the daily clue on the first page of the thread?
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@ThisOneIsBlue

Like a link to the latest one?
@ThisOneIsBlue

Like a link to the latest one?
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace Yeah!
@FloatingInSpace Yeah!
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@ThisOneIsBlue

That's a good idea, I'll start doing that!
@ThisOneIsBlue

That's a good idea, I'll start doing that!
uCR5SCW.png
[img]http://txt-dynamic.cdn.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjM2LjAwMDAwMC5WMlZrYm1WelpHRjUuMQ,,/dark-black.regular.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=140526]RottingFlesh's lair.[/url] Please [b]send PMs to @RottingFlesh[/b]. [center]The Plaguebringer's own fill the lair Turning to anyone who enters with a glare. The one of eyes from the sister flight Wears heavy armor to show off his might. Pale sharp spines glint in the sun Many who see him are compelled to run. With wraps of blood and wings of brown He never lets the hardships of life get him down, Pushing those he trains to be hardy strong So that when they leave, they can never go wrong.[/center] [size=1]@NinaOsp @Watercolour @Nighttyger @Eialyne @Cheshly @rubyredtan @Katsuokai @DuskyChangeling @bluedrowning @Sidegrinder @Tyta @Megeara @NicoleEirin @Gravebloom @KairinRose @Sylphiette @GenesisReborn @ghostpastry @Ragnarok42
dark-black.regular.png

RottingFlesh's lair. Please send PMs to @RottingFlesh.

The Plaguebringer's own fill the lair
Turning to anyone who enters with a glare.
The one of eyes from the sister flight
Wears heavy armor to show off his might.
Pale sharp spines glint in the sun
Many who see him are compelled to run.
With wraps of blood and wings of brown
He never lets the hardships of life get him down,
Pushing those he trains to be hardy strong
So that when they leave, they can never go wrong.

@NinaOsp @Watercolour @Nighttyger @Eialyne @Cheshly @rubyredtan @Katsuokai @DuskyChangeling @bluedrowning @Sidegrinder @Tyta @Megeara @NicoleEirin @Gravebloom @KairinRose @Sylphiette @GenesisReborn @ghostpastry @Ragnarok42
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
Can you please add me to the daily pinglist? Thanks!
@FloatingInSpace
Can you please add me to the daily pinglist? Thanks!
0gldo0m.png
i'm!!!! excited
i'm!!!! excited
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
[img]http://txt-dynamic.cdn.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjM2LjAwMDAwMC5WR2gxY25Oa1lYaywuMQ,,/dark-black.regular.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=278793]Hkomygf's lair. [/url]Please [b]send PMs to @FloatingInSpace.[/b] [center]A dragon from the coldest corner Who would be seen as a distant foreigner If not for the fierce way in which they dressed Head to toe in sickly green, Plaguebringer's best With the head of some beast that was slayed And colors that could make their fade into the glade They are a warrior through and through Eager to allow others to be one, too.[/center] [size=1] @NinaOsp @Watercolour @Nighttyger @Eialyne @Cheshly @rubyredtan @Katsuokai @DuskyChangeling @bluedrowning @Sidegrinder @Tyta @Megeara @NicoleEirin @Gravebloom @KairinRose @Sylphiette @GenesisReborn @ghostpastry @Ragnarok42 @MintyDragon
dark-black.regular.png

Hkomygf's lair. Please send PMs to @FloatingInSpace.

A dragon from the coldest corner
Who would be seen as a distant foreigner
If not for the fierce way in which they dressed
Head to toe in sickly green, Plaguebringer's best
With the head of some beast that was slayed
And colors that could make their fade into the glade
They are a warrior through and through
Eager to allow others to be one, too.

@NinaOsp @Watercolour @Nighttyger @Eialyne @Cheshly @rubyredtan @Katsuokai @DuskyChangeling @bluedrowning @Sidegrinder @Tyta @Megeara @NicoleEirin @Gravebloom @KairinRose @Sylphiette @GenesisReborn @ghostpastry @Ragnarok42 @MintyDragon
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4 5