Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Hatch a Triple - Quest (hiatus)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Sparkbreeze
Absolutely, those two are my favorites as well. But yeah, I'm only keeping a triple or an extraordinarily pretty double. Anything else, no matter how gorgeous, is either off to another lair or to glittermom.
@Sparkbreeze
Absolutely, those two are my favorites as well. But yeah, I'm only keeping a triple or an extraordinarily pretty double. Anything else, no matter how gorgeous, is either off to another lair or to glittermom.
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
@Alixe I'd love to be added to the pinglist for every hatch you do!
@Alixe I'd love to be added to the pinglist for every hatch you do!
2YPv3wq.png
@Nerilka @Leannaa

I've added you both to the pinglist for future hatches! :)
@Nerilka @Leannaa

I've added you both to the pinglist for future hatches! :)
@Alixe
I forgot to guess which color I think the triple will be... my guess is banana! Hope you get a yellow ranged triple, that would be great.
@Alixe
I forgot to guess which color I think the triple will be... my guess is banana! Hope you get a yellow ranged triple, that would be great.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@Alixe
You're insane, but that's okay. Ping me for literally everything hhahah and if you get PRECISELY a yellow/ruby/blue male.
@Alixe
You're insane, but that's okay. Ping me for literally everything hhahah and if you get PRECISELY a yellow/ruby/blue male.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@depinvenom
Added you to the pinglist :) and that's a nice combination, any reason for those specific colors? Or just for the aesthetic?

@Shaide
I've noted your guess, gosh anything yellow/gold ranged would be absolutely perfect.
@depinvenom
Added you to the pinglist :) and that's a nice combination, any reason for those specific colors? Or just for the aesthetic?

@Shaide
I've noted your guess, gosh anything yellow/gold ranged would be absolutely perfect.
@Alixe
It's a fandragon that needs light eyes :,) I plan to somehow breed it one way or another, eventually,, but if you by some strike of (incorrect) luck get one it'd be easier.
@Alixe
It's a fandragon that needs light eyes :,) I plan to somehow breed it one way or another, eventually,, but if you by some strike of (incorrect) luck get one it'd be easier.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@depinvenom
Good luck with your breeding project (looked up the color combination and there's not a single active dragon with that... D:), if you need a light nest, feel free to pm me, as long as I've got space i always offer them for free! :)
@depinvenom
Good luck with your breeding project (looked up the color combination and there's not a single active dragon with that... D:), if you need a light nest, feel free to pm me, as long as I've got space i always offer them for free! :)
@Alixe Cool quest! Did you hatch the violet triple yourself, so you're going for another triple?

I'd like to be added to the pinglist, and also could you ping me if you hatch anything with grapefruit secondary? Just in case I skip or miss a week.
@Alixe Cool quest! Did you hatch the violet triple yourself, so you're going for another triple?

I'd like to be added to the pinglist, and also could you ping me if you hatch anything with grapefruit secondary? Just in case I skip or miss a week.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@Alixe Can I have an 'everything' pings, please? And good luck! The nicest thing I ever hatched was an absolutely precious Black/Ruby XYY double! ...too bad I don't like red and black coloured dergs, lol! I'mma guess that the triple you hatch will end up as XXX [b]PEACH![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=8&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=105&auth=e836a8fa11555765c11b15b3eff71de446ac77f3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Because if you're lucky enough to hatch a triple post-colourwheel expansion, you definitely deserve a to hatch a new colour triple that looks nice with light eyes. :3
@Alixe Can I have an 'everything' pings, please?

And good luck! The nicest thing I ever hatched was an absolutely precious Black/Ruby XYY double! ...too bad I don't like red and black coloured dergs, lol!

I'mma guess that the triple you hatch will end up as XXX PEACH!
dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=8&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=105&auth=e836a8fa11555765c11b15b3eff71de446ac77f3&dummyext=prev.png

Because if you're lucky enough to hatch a triple post-colourwheel expansion, you definitely deserve a to hatch a new colour triple that looks nice with light eyes. :3
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14