Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Featherwings's linage
@Dodecahedron

That would be lovely! Please send her over my way so I can breed her tomorrow. :)
@Dodecahedron

That would be lovely! Please send her over my way so I can breed her tomorrow. :)
@CoatlClan - Would you be willing to send a dragon of yours as collateral?
She's very dear to me and I'd hate to have something to awry.
@CoatlClan - Would you be willing to send a dragon of yours as collateral?
She's very dear to me and I'd hate to have something to awry.
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
@Johan

Could you send Gilbert to me? I have a female now who I will be breeding him with tomorrow. :)
@Johan

Could you send Gilbert to me? I have a female now who I will be breeding him with tomorrow. :)
@Dodecahedron

Sure, I am fine with that. Just send a two-way trade. :)
@Dodecahedron

Sure, I am fine with that. Just send a two-way trade. :)
I can lend you my male white coatl if you'd like, but I'd like it back as soon as it's done breeding uwu
I can lend you my male white coatl if you'd like, but I'd like it back as soon as it's done breeding uwu
30796867p.png
VsoSnU5.png
Feel free to PM me for anything! I won't bite, but my dragons might.

tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@Solariumyx

Yay, thank you! Could you send him over in a trade? I will accept him once I have a female to breed him with. :)
@Solariumyx

Yay, thank you! Could you send him over in a trade? I will accept him once I have a female to breed him with. :)
@ CoatlClan

I would be happy to send Heldig over, to visit your clan and help with your dream dragon project, if you are still in need of basic white/white/underbelly male
@ CoatlClan

I would be happy to send Heldig over, to visit your clan and help with your dream dragon project, if you are still in need of basic white/white/underbelly male
@StoneGlow142

I am, thank you! Could you send him over? :)
@StoneGlow142

I am, thank you! Could you send him over? :)
@ CoatlClan

He is on his way!
@ CoatlClan

He is on his way!
@Dodecahedron @StoneGlow142

I sent your dragons to breed on Amburgerl's nest, they will be very well taken care of there while being breed. Again, thank you so much! ^-^
@Dodecahedron @StoneGlow142

I sent your dragons to breed on Amburgerl's nest, they will be very well taken care of there while being breed. Again, thank you so much! ^-^