Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Stacks of Stuff
1 2
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33396318] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333964/33396318_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I'm in a dragon game and dragons hoard things, so I figured I might as well attempt to get stacks of stuff. 99 pieces of food, materials, and other. The food collection has been accumulating since I started playing Flight Rising but I want to challenge myself further. I will eventually want single pieces of apparel chests and familiars as well. I prefer to swap items with items as I have a limited amount of gems and treasure.

I'm in a dragon game and dragons hoard things, so I figured I might as well attempt to get stacks of stuff. 99 pieces of food, materials, and other. The food collection has been accumulating since I started playing Flight Rising but I want to challenge myself further. I will eventually want single pieces of apparel chests and familiars as well. I prefer to swap items with items as I have a limited amount of gems and treasure.
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
The Vault Extras: [item=Fire Ant] x 99 [item=Perdita Bee] x 4 [item=Glade Swarmer] x 8
The Vault Extras:

Fire Ant x 99 Perdita Bee x 4 Glade Swarmer x 8
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
Food: Insects

99 pieces are already obtained and are not needed:

Add vault page 4.

Alder Spittlebug
Bean Beetle
Common Mosquito
Dune Vampire
Fire Ant
Garden Snail
Glade Swarmer
Harlequin Ladybug
Lady Bug
Land Snail
Leaf Beetle
Maggot
Meal Moth
Mealworm
Nymph
Pauper Larvae
Perdita Bee
Rhododendron Leafhopper
Salt-Marsh Mosquito
Shale Skitter
Silt Sifter
Swamp Mosquito
Tundra Grub
Two-tone Brown Beetle
White Lace Honeybee
Yellow Jumper
Food: Insects

Add vault page 4.

Alder Spittlebug
Bean Beetle
Common Mosquito
Dune Vampire
Fire Ant
Garden Snail
Glade Swarmer
Harlequin Ladybug
Lady Bug
Land Snail
Leaf Beetle
Maggot
Meal Moth
Mealworm
Nymph
Pauper Larvae
Perdita Bee
Rhododendron Leafhopper
Salt-Marsh Mosquito
Shale Skitter
Silt Sifter
Swamp Mosquito
Tundra Grub
Two-tone Brown Beetle
White Lace Honeybee
Yellow Jumper
G1s SALE:
DEN  
Food: Meat

Food: Meat

G1s SALE:
DEN  
Food: Plants

Food: Plants

G1s SALE:
DEN  
Food: Seafood

Food: Seafood

G1s SALE:
DEN  
Materials

Bamboo Cluster
Gravel
Mimic Powder
Moonstone
Muckbottom Shell
Nickle Ore
Salt
Sand
Materials

Bamboo Cluster
Gravel
Mimic Powder
Moonstone
Muckbottom Shell
Nickle Ore
Salt
Sand
G1s SALE:
DEN  
G1s SALE:
DEN  
G1s SALE:
DEN  
G1s SALE:
DEN  
1 2