Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Boss' Beach Party Mafia Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 418 419
[quote name="FM84" date=2017-07-23 16:30:47] I'm a doctor, and unmarker [/quote]Pics or it didn't happen.
FM84 wrote on 2017-07-23:
I'm a doctor, and unmarker
Pics or it didn't happen.

Praise the sun! \o/
if you're claiming knowledge of some mechanic we should know about (poison, arso, etc) now would be a good time to elaborate
if you're claiming knowledge of some mechanic we should know about (poison, arso, etc) now would be a good time to elaborate
MM82e8q.png
Your name/nickname: Leremis/ler
Preferred pronouns: female/whatever
Your timezone/expected activity level: FR+2 and fluctuates
Opinion on D1 lynch: Dew it
Obligatory crumbcake space: I didn't know crumbcake was a thing until I googled it
Your name/nickname: Leremis/ler
Preferred pronouns: female/whatever
Your timezone/expected activity level: FR+2 and fluctuates
Opinion on D1 lynch: Dew it
Obligatory crumbcake space: I didn't know crumbcake was a thing until I googled it
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@FM84

Excuse me for not knowing this, but what's an unmarker? Does that mean you don't flip the role you are when investigated?
@FM84

Excuse me for not knowing this, but what's an unmarker? Does that mean you don't flip the role you are when investigated?
[quote name="FM84" date=2017-07-23 16:30:47] I'm a doctor, and unmarker [/quote] and this is why you die early every game
FM84 wrote on 2017-07-23:
I'm a doctor, and unmarker

and this is why you die early every game
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="Stanari" date=2017-07-23 16:38:35] if you're claiming knowledge of some mechanic we should know about (poison, arso, etc) now would be a good time to elaborate [/quote]Yes hi things that kill things at night exist in this game.
Stanari wrote on 2017-07-23:
Yes hi things that kill things at night exist in this game.

Praise the sun! \o/
[quote name="anika" date=2017-07-23 16:38:51] Excuse me for not knowing this, but what's an unmarker? Does that mean you don't flip the role you are when investigated? [/quote]If someone is marked you target them to have the mark removed, thusly unmarking them and making you an unmarker, presumably.
anika wrote on 2017-07-23:
If someone is marked you target them to have the mark removed, thusly unmarking them and making you an unmarker, presumably.

Praise the sun! \o/
@polygone
As people have previously pointed out, it's publicly on the signups thread. Not quite sure why it wasn't pasted here, but since you mentioned it, I'm gonna keep the list with the crowns for my personal reference just in case.

@FM84
This makes me thankful that I've played a game with you before.
@polygone
As people have previously pointed out, it's publicly on the signups thread. Not quite sure why it wasn't pasted here, but since you mentioned it, I'm gonna keep the list with the crowns for my personal reference just in case.

@FM84
This makes me thankful that I've played a game with you before.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@polygone

so marking is (sorta) like an arsonist in TOS?
@polygone

so marking is (sorta) like an arsonist in TOS?
@polygone

Like... marked for poisoning/turning alignments?
@polygone

Like... marked for poisoning/turning alignments?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 418 419