Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Find the Fireworks! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
[center][quote]You are just about to give up the search when you spot a group of hatchlings excitedly setting up some fireworks! After explaining the situation to them they agree to trade you the fireworks for some candy. Disaster averted! Here, you certainly seem to be responsible enough to take care of this egg! [item=Unhatched Light Egg][/quote] @Effervessa @DekuLeaf you get an extra try![/center]
Quote:
You are just about to give up the search when you spot a group of hatchlings excitedly setting up some fireworks! After explaining the situation to them they agree to trade you the fireworks for some candy. Disaster averted!

Here, you certainly seem to be responsible enough to take care of this egg!

Unhatched Light Egg

@Effervessa

@DekuLeaf you get an extra try!
CvMCKOn.png
Thank you so much for the opourtunity!
Thank you so much for the opourtunity!
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
I pick C1!
I pick C1!
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
[center][quote]You search the area thoroughly, but the fireworks aren't here! [item=Broken Pottery Jar]x15[/quote][/center] @Comic1Sans
Quote:
You search the area thoroughly, but the fireworks aren't here!

Broken Pottery Jar x15

@Comic1Sans
CvMCKOn.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109265/10926497_350.png[/img] [i]"Lost your fireworks, have you? I'm here to help. I'll search the ruins of [b]D5[/b]! Perhaps the fireworks were washed down the river!"[/i][/center] Edit: Forgot to say thank you for this! It looks like a lot of fun!
10926497_350.png

"Lost your fireworks, have you? I'm here to help. I'll search the ruins of D5! Perhaps the fireworks were washed down the river!"

Edit: Forgot to say thank you for this! It looks like a lot of fun!
iAEvMIm.png ♦ Vic
♦ They/Them
♦ Lore Clan
♦ Icicle
pf0ulPV.gifqxgptV4.gifE36y0uf.gif985Rc6Q.gif
I'll pick C2 ^^
I'll pick C2 ^^
scroll.png
fUHWFTE.png
I'd like to go for D5 if that hasn't been taken, i was looking at the thing, and it seemed maybe it wasn't *tilts*
I'd like to go for D5 if that hasn't been taken, i was looking at the thing, and it seemed maybe it wasn't *tilts*
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
I gonna go with E5!
I gonna go with E5!
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
can i try A6 ?
can i try A6 ?
I'll try D4.
I'll try D4.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27